Home

Anthony Accetturo Jr - active? whats the deal??

Posted By: Itiswhatitis

Anthony Accetturo Jr - active? whats the deal?? - 04/05/14 03:29 PM

Does anyone know if he's active and if so in what and with who?
Posted By: TheArm

Re: Anthony Accetturo Jr - active? whats the deal?? - 04/05/14 03:36 PM

Last I heard he was back in North Carolina and "persona non grata"
No one from anywhere wants anything to do with him
Posted By: Gingello101182

Re: Anthony Accetturo Jr - active? whats the deal?? - 04/05/14 03:51 PM

I remember reading that he had some meetings with Joey Merlino down in Florida. I thought he was there, could be wrong though. He has a facebook page it might say there lol.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Anthony Accetturo Jr - active? whats the deal?? - 04/05/14 03:54 PM

don't know what was on the youtube vid they must have took it down.
Posted By: TheArm

Re: Anthony Accetturo Jr - active? whats the deal?? - 04/05/14 03:54 PM

Originally Posted By: Gingello101182
I remember reading that he had some meetings with Joey Merlino down in Florida. I thought he was there, could be wrong though. He has a facebook page it might say there lol.

He has a facebook page????
LOL
I never thought I would live to see the day when Waste Management had it's own website and TV commercials
Charlie Lucky is somewhere shaking his head in disbelief, and Lansky is telling him..."I told you so"

Re: Anthony Accetturo Jr - active? whats the deal?? - 04/05/14 03:55 PM

I would suggest not the brightest bulb, anyone agree?
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Anthony Accetturo Jr - active? whats the deal?? - 04/05/14 03:58 PM

Gin : you herd right ,he is or was down there,hole lot of thins to cash in on there.

These guys are there and doing good ,all the fed are wrapped up in that pill mess.
If they can pass up the temptation of that easy money ,and it looks like they know that cos you only see a few OC taking the fall for that s***..

Re: Anthony Accetturo Jr - active? whats the deal?? - 04/05/14 04:01 PM

I don't think the post prison Joey would have any direct dealings with him.
Posted By: njcapo35

Re: Anthony Accetturo Jr - active? whats the deal?? - 04/05/14 04:02 PM

Originally Posted By: Itiswhatitis
Does anyone know if he's active and if so in what and with who?
Check it out! [video:youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=dagvqwg43ca#t=17[/video] Don't know what's going on but go to youtube and watch him dance around like an indian to some guy on the street playing drums with buckets.
Posted By: NNY78

Re: Anthony Accetturo Jr - active? whats the deal?? - 04/05/14 04:30 PM

Gingello, Not much known about AA Jr. since 2012 other than he still likes the ponies. I think he lives in Hallandale Beach now. This FBI link is interesting, Cheech found this when we were talking about Joey Merlino. I heard you say your from Rochester, I had a place on Edgemere Drive in Greece for years do you get back that way much? My cousin told me the City is making a bit of a comeback economically, I guess things got really bad after Kodak went under.

http://english.al-akhbar.com/sites/default/files/10393_FBI%20Identifica_0.pdf
Posted By: Gingello101182

Re: Anthony Accetturo Jr - active? whats the deal?? - 04/05/14 05:34 PM

Hey NNY78 I was supposed to go back this weekend but I one of my employees injured herself so I had to run the hotel this weekend. I usually get back there a few times a year. The city had been on a decline which coincided with Kodak's. The biggest economic growth there is in the health care industry (Strong Memorial is one of the best in the nation)and the company Paychex is there which they have been doing really well. Also alot of companies have been using Sutherland Global to handle their call centers. The city is getting way better. However downtown is still in an economic doldrum, has been since the 1980s. Greece is still nice. People there claim to be in the mafia lol.
Posted By: NNY78

Re: Anthony Accetturo Jr - active? whats the deal?? - 04/05/14 06:40 PM

Gingello, Thanks for the update. I'm glad to hear the city is coming back, the summers on the lake there are beautiful and the small Italian communities like Greece are still alive and well. I can't believe someone from Greece claimed to be in the Mafia. wink
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET