Home

Sal Profaci

Posted By: njcapo35

Sal Profaci - 04/03/14 05:31 PM

Has anybody heard anything about Sal Profaci lately, is he still active in the family? I know his immediate family owns the Colavita brand products. If anyone has pics or reports on him please post.
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Sal Profaci - 04/03/14 08:32 PM

If you are talking about Salvatore Profaci who was a New Jersey Capo in the Colombo crime family, he died, unless you are talking about another Salvatore Profaci, since there are a couple of family members named Salvatore in the Profaci family.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Sal Profaci - 04/03/14 09:02 PM

that's the guy who used to visit stanfa at the lawyers office the fbi had bugged. he said the classic line goodfellas don't sue goodfellas, goodfellas kill goodfellas. the lawyer avena was trying to sue that guy papa smurf over a garbage site. that was 20+yrs ago he was old then probably is dead. think he went to jail over the bugg for some weird law. insider trading or some shit then retired his father was the don profaci. guy is loaded he kids most be to. olive oil king. shit he was a don from 1931 to the day he died 1962 63 nowonder carlo Gambino didn't like him.
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Sal Profaci - 04/03/14 09:20 PM

pmac, I believe Sal Profaci was the son of Joe Profaci brother Salvatore Profaci Junior. Joe Profaci had three sons, John and Joseph, I do not know the name of his other son, I think it could be Dom or that might be the name of one of Frank Profaci's sons.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET