Home

history of the crips

Posted By: certified_51

history of the crips - 04/01/14 02:15 AM

Its so much fake history about the crips going around but I know the real history if you think you know crip history lets go.
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: history of the crips - 04/01/14 04:37 AM

Go where?
Posted By: marcsmith

Re: history of the crips - 04/01/14 05:31 AM

I watched a documentary on the bloods and crips and it said the name crip came from a burglary that occurred and the witness said the gang member was walking like a cripple so the name crip stuck,not sure if that is accurate ?
Posted By: BlackFamily

Re: history of the crips - 04/01/14 05:48 AM

This have already been covered if I'm not mistaken.

Re: history of the crips - 04/01/14 08:46 AM

@ marksmith you are correct somewhat the history you speak up did happen but on the eastside it was the baby avenue cribs and on the west side they were called crips mispronouncing the word crib so after a while the east side and the west side started saying crip...as "crippin" means robbery and stealing...

Re: history of the crips - 04/01/14 08:50 AM

I'm always on the phone with og Angelo barefoot pookie,me and monster kody Scott writes each other he locced up right now...and I talk to og Raymond cook aka danifu and judson bacot if you don't know who these people are look them up...or I can do a 3 way with y'all...

Re: history of the crips - 04/01/14 08:53 AM

If yall knew something but didn't know if it was true it not to ask ? Its really not that much that I don't know I still talk to some of the originals...
Posted By: slumpy

Re: history of the crips - 04/01/14 10:36 AM

Kody Scott (doesn't he call himself Sanyika Shakur now?) is probably a Richard Kuklinski level liar.
Posted By: marcsmith

Re: history of the crips - 04/01/14 12:46 PM

has anyone heard any of the bloods and crips bangin on wax albums?
Posted By: Scorsese

Re: history of the crips - 04/01/14 05:01 PM

I think they made 2 of those albums. Don't think any of them became big off of it.

I got a question, Did the rolling 60s crips rob a national guard armory back during the 70s?

Re: history of the crips - 04/01/14 05:56 PM

I remember reading something about some gang doing that in Kody Scott's book. It was either the Rollin' 60's or ETG.
Posted By: Tony_Pro

Re: history of the crips - 04/01/14 07:45 PM

Funny, I just finished Colton Simpson's (Lil' Cee Loc) book the other day.

Re: history of the crips - 04/01/14 09:08 PM

Yes he does call himself sanyika shakur but the homies call him monster still if u wanna write to him I can give you his info.

Re: history of the crips - 04/01/14 09:11 PM

@tony pro coltins book would not be able to tell you the whole truth trust me...most of the stuff I know he might not know...
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: history of the crips - 04/01/14 09:12 PM

crip killa!

Re: history of the crips - 04/02/14 08:56 AM

Dellacroce you know nothing of crip I bet you don't even know and blood nor crip history...so how can you say crip killa if you don't even know why...

Re: history of the crips - 04/02/14 09:19 AM

Certified what do you know about the story of the rolling 60s robbing a national guard armory?

Ive heard it mentioned in a few books and news articles.

Re: history of the crips - 04/02/14 09:21 AM

Also what exactly is your affiliation with the crips if you don't mind me answering?

Re: history of the crips - 04/02/14 09:52 AM

That's how they became known as the rich rollin 60s the first to gang to ever rob a armed truck and het away...

Re: history of the crips - 04/02/14 09:53 AM

52 Hoover gangster crips

Re: history of the crips - 04/02/14 10:01 AM

Originally Posted By: certified_51
That's how they became known as the rich rollin 60s the first to gang to ever rob a armed truck and het away...

I know they were known for take over bank robberies and such but i was asking whether you knew anything about a specific story of them robbing guns from the national guard armory.

Re: history of the crips - 04/02/14 10:32 AM

Well the issue never came up in Los Angeles I can ask one of the leaders for you and find out...

Re: history of the crips - 04/02/14 11:16 AM

I found this article:

http://articles.latimes.com/1992-05-13/news/mn-1663_1_hoover-crip-gang-member

It's mainly a general article about ETG and their collective 'rap sheet', but it does mention their beef with the Rollin' 60's and the fact that they (the 60's) robbed an NG armory in the 70's. Doesn't give any specifics about the robbery itself, however.

I'm going to do some more article digging on google since I'm at work and awaiting assignment, but I doubt I'll find much. I'll be at my old school friday (auditing a class for shits and giggles) so I'll give the newspaper archives a perusal while I'm there. If this actually happened and isn't just gang folklore, I should be able to find some media coverage of the event from the time.

Re: history of the crips - 04/02/14 11:39 AM

Yeah thats one of the articles i saw it mentioned in. I was reading about a veteran rolling 60s member who got killed recently, he had been in a wheelchair from a previous shooting but was still active and apparently used to keep an ak47 attached to his chair.

Re: history of the crips - 04/02/14 01:12 PM

I'd be willing to bet money this mission from GTA: San Andreas was inspired by this.

http://gta.wikia.com/Robbing_Uncle_Sam
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET