Home

Genovese in Brooklyn

Posted By: NickyEyes1

Genovese in Brooklyn - 03/29/14 08:53 PM

How active are the Genovese in Brooklyn today? I know that they are mainly based in The Bronx but with Brooklyn being the borough with the most activity you'd think the Genovese would have more going on. So how many crews do they have there?
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Genovese in Brooklyn - 03/29/14 10:10 PM

Despite being known as the West Side because of it's heavy presence in Manhattan, the Bronx and Westchester, and across the Hudson in Jersey, the Genovese have a large presence in Brooklyn. The Antico, Barbato, Gangi, Ianniello, Gallo, Messera, and Tuzzo crews all are based or have operations there.

Posted By: pmac

Re: Genovese in Brooklyn - 03/29/14 11:55 PM

I'm just guessing the gambinos boss lives in Brooklyn we don't know who his under is or consig so I would think they got bk but the Colombos in 2. Do the public believe Allie shades had a pact with gotti to kill chin even a rumor that Would put him in the doghouse if not dead. Gangster s read the gangland articles that couldn't have helped Allie rise in the family after he got sent to jail. He been out for over 5 yrs and his name never comes up other then he was a close friend of Anthony spero. The book takedown is great one on garbage.
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Genovese in Brooklyn - 03/30/14 01:03 AM

I believe Charles Tuzzo is the top Genovese Capo in Brooklyn, but it could just as easily be Barbato or Malangone.
Posted By: MikeyO

Re: Genovese in Brooklyn - 03/30/14 01:28 AM

I don't think any of us know shit
Posted By: NNY78

Re: Genovese in Brooklyn - 03/30/14 06:56 AM

http://nypost.com/2014/03/30/changing-times-pushing-little-italy-to-brink-of-extinction/

I tried to cut and paste but it wouldn't work.
Posted By: TommyGambino

Re: Genovese in Brooklyn - 03/30/14 07:23 AM

Originally Posted By: pmac
I'm just guessing the gambinos boss lives in Brooklyn we don't know who his under is or consig so I would think they got bk but the Colombos in 2. Do the public believe Allie shades had a pact with gotti to kill chin even a rumor that Would put him in the doghouse if not dead. Gangster s read the gangland articles that couldn't have helped Allie rise in the family after he got sent to jail. He been out for over 5 yrs and his name never comes up other then he was a close friend of Anthony spero. The book takedown is great one on garbage.

Cefalu is from Brooklyn..what you mean you don't know who is underboss is, have you been living under a rock? It's Cali, he's Brooklyn and Consig is Vernace, Queens guy.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET