Home

DeSean Jackson Cut Over Gang Ties??

Posted By: pizzaboy

DeSean Jackson Cut Over Gang Ties?? - 03/29/14 02:41 PM

Okay, I have ZERO interest in gang activity and I've never even clicked on one of those threads. But I am a huge football fan.

So what's the deal with this DeSean Jackson? Is he a gang member? Is he just plain stupid? Or is there an actual lack of due process here?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl...elphia/7011703/
Posted By: Snakes

Re: DeSean Jackson Cut Over Gang Ties?? - 03/29/14 02:51 PM

It's basically a bullshit excuse to get him out of Philly. So a guy who grew up in south-central L.A. might know some guys in the Crips? Wow, I am SHOCKED. I figure that the Philly P.R. guys were spooked that they may have another Hernandez situation on their hands so they decided to cut ties with him. This is just as ridiculous as someone firing Pizzaboy from his profession because he grew up around some connected guys.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: DeSean Jackson Cut Over Gang Ties?? - 03/29/14 02:58 PM

Originally Posted By: Snakes
This is just as ridiculous as someone firing Pizzaboy from his profession because he grew up around some connected guys.

That's exactly how I got chased from Local 813 whistle.

But seriously, THAT happens all the time in Federally monitored locals. The Teamsters calling it "bringing reproach upon oneself." And in my 25 years with the union, I knew more than one poor bastard who lost his pension just for being related to the wrong guy.

There's a total lack of due process there, and it's basically the reason I inquired about this kid DeSean. So thanks, Snakes smile.
Posted By: Scorsese

Re: DeSean Jackson Cut Over Gang Ties?? - 03/29/14 03:11 PM

Theres pictures of him with two crips that were suspects in two murders and also one of them was associated with jacksons record label jaccpot records as a rapper. There also saying cause he named it jaccpot records with two c's instead of ck because ck stands for crip killer.

They have also got this detective saying that he was flashing gang signs during a game. Thats the gist of it, but to me unless he's hanging out every day with members of the crips he's not a gang member, also he's got a pretty clean record except for tinted windows and marujuana.

This is like when serena williams did a little celebratory dance after winning Wimbledon she got accused of doing the crip walk which was just bullshit.
Posted By: Wilson101

Re: DeSean Jackson Cut Over Gang Ties?? - 03/29/14 04:20 PM

Originally Posted By: Snakes
It's basically a bullshit excuse to get him out of Philly. So a guy who grew up in south-central L.A. might know some guys in the Crips? Wow, I am SHOCKED. I figure that the Philly P.R. guys were spooked that they may have another Hernandez situation on their hands so they decided to cut ties with him. This is just as ridiculous as someone firing Pizzaboy from his profession because he grew up around some connected guys.

He threw up gang signs on national tv during the redskins game, while He may not be a actually a gang member, he is clearly a moron. I saw it with my own two eyes. I have been to prison and I know what gang signs are. My buddy and I were watching the redskins game and he clearly was throwing up rolling 20s crip signs during the game after making a play. I mean come on how fucking dumb can you be.
Posted By: Snakes

Re: DeSean Jackson Cut Over Gang Ties?? - 03/29/14 04:25 PM

But come on, it's the NFL, fake gangsters are a dime a dozen. He is not even suspected of any criminal activity.

Re: DeSean Jackson Cut Over Gang Ties?? - 03/29/14 04:28 PM

Also, maybe pizza boy knew some connected guys. Do you think if pizza boy was in the NFL he would show up to a press conference wearing a suit, talking out the side of his mouth, and then plead the fifth amendment. Sounds pretty outrageous right? Almost as outrageous as Jackson flashing gang signs during a NFL game. Also, being in prison you get to hear these smart guys talk their little lingo. Bloods do not say the letter c whenever possible. Weed is called Bali in NJ prison, because good weed is Cali, hence Bali. I have literally heard one of these morons refer to a cookie as a bocolate bip bookie. Cigarettes are biggarettes, etc, etc. This moron Jackson's record label was called Jaccpot records. That is crip lingo, crips don't like to spell words that's have ck next to each other because it is a blood abbreviation for crip killer. Although I do agree that the eagles were going to cut him anyway and used this as the perfect excuse, to call this unfounded is insane.

Re: DeSean Jackson Cut Over Gang Ties?? - 03/29/14 04:32 PM

I agree that fake gangsters are a dime a dozen, but he was playing the role real hard and clearly has real connections to real gangsters. Like I said, the eagles were going to cut him anyway, and this is def a smoke screen, but it is what it is. You can't just act like you're in a gang and then act outraged when people mAke accusations. Every time he denies it, they should just show the clip of him flashing gang signs during the game. Although I guess you'd have to get the expressed written consent of the NFL first....
Posted By: BigRed

Re: DeSean Jackson Cut Over Gang Ties?? - 03/29/14 04:39 PM

He was fired for being an asshole not gang ties. His links to the murders are pretty much non-existant. An employee of his was acquited of a murder in 2011 and a business owned by him was the scene of a murder in 2012.

Note that it happened awhile ago. Note that he signed his big contract (which he was tying to renegotiate) after the murders.

Meanwhile he has been a problem player. Arguments with teammates, getting banned from Philly clubs, dogging it on plays, disappearing for plays at a time, starting social media drama. He is a kid. That's why they cut him.

Despite the fact I don't have much respect for the guy the Eagles did him wrong walking out this story to blacken his name. Plus as much of an asshole as he is, he was one of the most important players on this offense. They should've kept him and found a way to make it work.

Re: DeSean Jackson Cut Over Gang Ties?? - 03/29/14 04:44 PM

Posted By: cookcounty

Re: DeSean Jackson Cut Over Gang Ties?? - 03/29/14 06:49 PM

all i hear is a bunch of mumbo jumbo

desean jackson was cut because he ain't worth his ten million dollar salary
Posted By: tiger84

Re: DeSean Jackson Cut Over Gang Ties?? - 03/29/14 06:54 PM

Am i the only one who doesnt give a fuck??If he plays well and gives his all each week i really dont give a fuck if he flashes gang signs and who he hangs out with
Posted By: Lilo

Re: DeSean Jackson Cut Over Gang Ties?? - 03/29/14 07:23 PM

Originally Posted By: cookcounty
all i hear is a bunch of mumbo jumbo

desean jackson was cut because he ain't worth his ten million dollar salary

This is probably the bottom line. If you can produce for value people will look the other way on many things. If you can't they won't.
Posted By: StLguy

Re: DeSean Jackson Cut Over Gang Ties?? - 03/29/14 08:31 PM

I surprised his name is spelled DeSean instead of DeShawn. He must be one proud Irishman.

Re: DeSean Jackson Cut Over Gang Ties?? - 03/29/14 10:50 PM

I don't give a Fuck either, I am a Broncos fan. I actually heard we might be trying to sign him. I also agree that this is pretty much a scam and they were gonna obviously cut him any way. I just think it's funny people are defending him and acting like the media is on a witchhunt. This fucking idiot plays pro football and flashing gang signs is just not a good look haha
Posted By: PhillyMob

Re: DeSean Jackson Cut Over Gang Ties?? - 03/29/14 11:30 PM

The eagles are rebuilding and he just wasn't in the program. I wish they would have kept him though. Let's go birds.
Posted By: NickyWhip

Re: DeSean Jackson Cut Over Gang Ties?? - 03/30/14 11:39 AM

As a lifetime fan of the Eagles, you sound like the front office. LOL. At least we got sanchez?
Posted By: Belmont

Re: DeSean Jackson Cut Over Gang Ties?? - 03/30/14 11:43 AM

The title of the post should be "DeSean Jackson cut Over low IQ ".
This guy is an idiot, an embarrassment to not only his team but also the NFL. Get rid of that piece of garbage and let him get killed while living out his gang fantasy.
Gee, you think this guy was born out of wedlock with no father figure in the picture?????

Re: DeSean Jackson Cut Over Gang Ties?? - 03/30/14 12:54 PM

Originally Posted By: Belmont

Gee, you think this guy was born out of wedlock with no father figure in the picture?????

Your weird hard-on for people who don't have dads aside, i don't think it really matters to Desean Jackson, he's still a millionaire and a professional athlete.
Posted By: Lilo

Re: DeSean Jackson Cut Over Gang Ties?? - 03/30/14 01:46 PM

Originally Posted By: Belmont
The title of the post should be "DeSean Jackson cut Over low IQ ".
This guy is an idiot, an embarrassment to not only his team but also the NFL. Get rid of that piece of garbage and let him get killed while living out his gang fantasy.

No he wasn't born out of wedlock with no father figure in the picture. Research is your friend. Stereotypes aren't.

DeSean Jackson inspired by late father
Posted By: kiladelphia_pistolvania

Re: DeSean Jackson Cut Over Gang Ties?? - 03/30/14 01:50 PM

There is also claims that last year when his house was "Broken Into" that is was 20k taken instead of the 225k he claimed. Also no sign of forced entry and they went right for his gun safe and the jewelry and cash. Didnt mess anything up looking for shit. the "Burglars" knew where it all was. Not only that but his buddy is a crip who shot and killed a 14 year old kid. Lay with dogs long enough you get flea's. I like what Chip did. Needed to happen. He got a extension last year and HE WANTS ANOTHER 1 already. He is a speed receiver who won't go over the middle. when he hits 30 and loses that speed whats he got left? Good Move.
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: DeSean Jackson Cut Over Gang Ties?? - 03/30/14 02:14 PM

Keeps bad company,will not go over the middle,takes plays off "often" and as Kila said once the speed is gone "see ya"so speed will go soon , and Chip knows speed,and when it starts to fall off,and it is close. Not worth the millions coming....
Posted By: TheKillingJoke

Re: DeSean Jackson Cut Over Gang Ties?? - 03/30/14 02:53 PM

Originally Posted By: VegasMikey
I have literally heard one of these morons refer to a cookie as a bocolate bip bookie.

lol
Posted By: getthesenets

Re: DeSean Jackson Cut Over Gang Ties?? - 03/31/14 02:05 PM

interesting thread

-east coast "West Coast gang" members are the biggest wannabes and clowns on earth..the story of the bocolate bip bookie sounds true

If you want a good laugh...look up the video for rapper DJ Quik...(get it...quik...no c) and his video for "Jus lyke compton" from early 1990s about wannabe bootleg counterfeit gang members

-rich visible black athletes are always going to attract the attention of angry racists who resent that people who they feel are beneath them have more money than they do. not surprising..in fact it would be surprising if a thread about a Black athlete came up and somebody did NOT throw in stereotype.

-the eagles...or the iggles or igloos as we call them seem to be using a smokescreen here...Desean is a talented but player with no leadership skills and they tolerated him until they didn't have to anymore..
Posted By: mackinblack007

Re: DeSean Jackson Cut Over Gang Ties?? - 03/31/14 02:10 PM

Alot of these guys befriend criminals, for some kinda of protection, people go after rich celebs. No different then a rapper having to reach out to people of status before doing a show in a region, or getting robbed for there jewlery otherwise, Tupac was allegedly robbed for not paying tribute in 94, and became a blood groupie after prison.

Re: DeSean Jackson Cut Over Gang Ties?? - 03/31/14 02:31 PM

mack,

In Desean's case and in a lot of these cases...I think it's a case of revisited adolescence

To make it as a pro athlete....these guys had to dedicate themselves so much in high school that they missed out on a lot of the stuff that people learn by trial and error as teens. Nobody just shows up at training camp at age 21 and just makes a team on natural ability.....these dudes spent the better part of their teens practicing, playing games or working out....sacrificed a lot of personal development in the process.

A punk kid trying to appear "hard" on social media is bad.....a grown man and pro athlete doing it is laughable.....but it's the same thing...

Re: DeSean Jackson Cut Over Gang Ties?? - 03/31/14 03:07 PM

@belmont

you're a total hypocrit that probably can't satisfy your spouse (hence u blame black men)

you're obviously a fan or the mafia, so what's so wrong with gang members?

Posted By: PhillyMob

Re: DeSean Jackson Cut Over Gang Ties?? - 03/31/14 07:00 PM

Originally Posted By: mackinblack007
Alot of these guys befriend criminals, for some kinda of protection, people go after rich celebs. No different then a rapper having to reach out to people of status before doing a show in a region, or getting robbed for there jewlery otherwise, Tupac was allegedly robbed for not paying tribute in 94, and became a blood groupie after prison.

Lol that reminds me of when fa***t bitch ass Chingy came here to Philly years ago and went to the Gallery(mall in downtown Philly). He thought he was pretty damn cool until the Philly boys robbed his ass for his chain right in front of his boys. That might have just been cause he is a horrible rapper.
Posted By: gram6814

Re: DeSean Jackson Cut Over Gang Ties?? - 03/31/14 07:16 PM

The eagles cut djax because of money every decision they ever make revolves around money first and foremost. Their owner is the biggest con man ever he makes nick the crow caramandi look like an amateur!

Re: DeSean Jackson Cut Over Gang Ties?? - 04/01/14 12:36 AM

Originally Posted By: getthesenets
interesting thread

-east coast "West Coast gang" members are the biggest wannabes and clowns on earth..the story of the bocolate bip bookie sounds true

If you want a good laugh...look up the video for rapper DJ Quik...(get it...quik...no c) and his video for "Jus lyke compton" from early 1990s about wannabe bootleg counterfeit gang members

-rich visible black athletes are always going to attract the attention of angry racists who resent that people who they feel are beneath them have more money than they do. not surprising..in fact it would be surprising if a thread about a Black athlete came up and somebody did NOT throw in stereotype.

-the eagles...or the iggles or igloos as we call them seem to be using a smokescreen here...Desean is a talented but player with no leadership skills and they tolerated him until they didn't have to anymore..

New Jersey has the largest concentration of Bloods in the United States, I dunno how it was 20 years ago but that's how it is now. I think NY is probably second and then Cali third. They are lame as hell but they are gangbanging for real and will kill you. Like 30% of everyone in NJSP is blood. These fools are really killing each other and they run everything in prison. Anyone who spends time in any state prison in NJ will tell you
Posted By: BlackFamily

Re: DeSean Jackson Cut Over Gang Ties?? - 04/01/14 05:47 AM

I respectfully disagree, California will always be first place, Texas second, then New Jersey.

Re: DeSean Jackson Cut Over Gang Ties?? - 04/01/14 11:00 AM

Not to be disrespectful but you are mistaken. Obviously at one point in the past it was Cali, not anymore. I'm sure they have more gangs there overall, but the largest concentration of bloods are in NJ
Posted By: MikeyO

Re: DeSean Jackson Cut Over Gang Ties?? - 04/01/14 12:31 PM

Originally Posted By: BlackFamily
I respectfully disagree, California will always be first place, Texas second, then New Jersey.

But a lot of them are " Window Shoppers"
Posted By: BlackFamily

Re: DeSean Jackson Cut Over Gang Ties?? - 04/01/14 11:41 PM

I still disagree due to Texas. Houston have many blood sets and they list about 6-8 with each having 300+ members then you have Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, plus more Texas cities with varying sizes of bloods.

@ MileyO, Window Shoppers?
????

Re: DeSean Jackson Cut Over Gang Ties?? - 04/02/14 05:42 AM

Have you guys seen this.Nj gang survey lists all the gangs in new jersey, the areas they operate in along with membership numbers and activities.
http://www.njgangsurvey.com/gangs.aspx

Re: DeSean Jackson Cut Over Gang Ties?? - 04/02/14 02:33 PM

Interesting and proves what I was saying I doubt that could possibly be accurate though, I mean if you are locked up and admit to being blood they are classifying you to northern state so that's not something a lot of them would wanna admit. That's either gotta be a prison survey which is grossly understated or just on the streets. There are definitely more in prison.

Re: DeSean Jackson Cut Over Gang Ties?? - 04/03/14 09:34 AM

LAPD: DeSean Jackson not involved in gang-related killings
By John Breech | CBSSports.com
March 29, 2014 1:42 pm ET

The Philadelphia Eagles still haven't specified why exactly the team cut wide receiver DeSean Jackson on Friday. According to a report on NJ.com, the Eagles were concerned with "Jackson's continued association with reputed Los Angeles street gang members who have been connected to two homicides since 2010."

In a statement released on Friday, Jackson denied having any gang-ties. The Los Angeles Police Department backed up Jackson's statement by saying they don't necessarily think Jackson has any ties to gangs and they definitely don't think he's been involved in any gang-related killings.

"It's kind of like 'Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon.' When people grow up in neighborhoods where you have gang involvement, you don't have to look too far before you find a connection to a connection," LAPD Homicide Det. Chris Barling told the Philadelphia Daily News. "Now, how sinister that connection is, our position is that's for others to judge."

The LAPD says DeSean Jackson has not been involved in any gang-related homicides. (USATSI) The LAPD says DeSean Jackson has not been involved in any gang-related homicides. (USATSI
)

The NJ.com report noted that Jackson is close to Theron Shakir. Shakir, reportedly a member of the Crips, was charged with murdering 14-year-old Taburi Watson in 2010 after Watson flashed a rival gang sign at Shakir and co-defendant Marques Binns.

During that investigation, the LAPD reached out to the Eagles, who didn't respond. However, Jackson did respond when authorities reached out to him, "[The Eagles] didn't return the call, but we came across a number for him and had a conversation," Barling said. "It was nothing confrontational; he answered our questions."

In 2012, a gang-related killing took place in front of a property being rented by Jackson's sister. Detective Eric Crosson told NJ.com that 'investigators found several documents belonging to Jackson, including a car title, a gun permit issued in New Jersey and credit-card receipts.'

However, Barling noted that Jackson is not being looked at in relation to that homicide or any others, "There's no other investigation that I'm aware of where Mr. Jackson's name has come up," he said. "It's clear he was not involved in the homicides."

Jackson was the victim of a crime in January though when his home was burglarized. In that case, authorities believed that the perpetrators made off with $250,000 in cash. However, a Philadelphia police spokesman told the Philadelphia Inquirer that only $20,000 was stolen from Jackson's place.

"This was a genuine mistake on our part," the spokesman said. "His mother was giving police what she thought was in the home. Once, they interviewed Jackson, he knows what's in his house, and he said, 'No, that's wrong.' He told them what was missing."

Re: DeSean Jackson Cut Over Gang Ties?? - 04/06/14 06:15 AM

@Vegas

thanks for info

not surprised about any story I read about Jersey.....

-----------------------------------------

On a related note to this topic about athletes and gangsters

for those that never heard the story

John Thompson of Georgetown.....reportedly intervened when Alonzo Mourning was being linked in the press to DC kingpin Rayful Edmonds...and it was starting to hurt Zo's draft stock

allegedly Thompson set up a meet and told Rayful that Zo was trying to complete his education and provide legal means to support his family....and Rayful I guess backed off

Zo graduated and had a long nba career..........................won a ring and is going to the basketball hall of fame this year

Rayful is probably serving out a life sentence somewhere in federal lockup

I always respected John Thompson and that respect went up when I heard this story

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1989-...h-john-thompson

Re: DeSean Jackson Cut Over Gang Ties?? - 04/06/14 12:08 PM

Heres a more credible gang connection to an athlete.

Javaris Crittentons gang ties
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: DeSean Jackson Cut Over Gang Ties?? - 04/06/14 12:26 PM

Originally Posted By: Scorsese
Heres a more credible gang connection to an athlete.

Javaris Crittentons gang ties

There's a really good ESPN Outside the Lines segment I saw this morning on Javaris. Talk about gang affiliation, check out his Crip tattoo below:
Posted By: NNY78

Re: DeSean Jackson Cut Over Gang Ties?? - 04/07/14 07:49 AM

Trick Daddy runs out of tricks!

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1725467/trick-daddy-arrested-drug-weapons.jhtml
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET