Home

Take the Pacers tonight

Posted By: MikeyO

Take the Pacers tonight - 03/26/14 04:45 PM

On espn tonight the Miami Heat are playing the Pacers at 8PM EST I got the inside scoop for those of you who bet probably think I'm nuts but believe me go with the Pacers.
Posted By: Wilson101

Re: Take the Pacers tonight - 03/26/14 05:25 PM

Miami it is. So many better spots also
Posted By: Feech_La_Manna85

Re: Take the Pacers tonight - 03/26/14 05:41 PM

Agreed...I'd take Indy laying the 1.5 points..no Wade or Allen for Mia...Nets game a PK looks really nice too not sure why the line fell 2.5 points...btw I think theres a sports forum on this site
Posted By: cheech

Re: Take the Pacers tonight - 03/27/14 04:45 PM

Originally Posted By: VegasMikey
Miami it is. So many better spots also

win

Re: Take the Pacers tonight - 03/27/14 08:08 PM

Thanks cheech. Closer then I liked but I'll take it

Re: Take the Pacers tonight - 03/28/14 07:31 AM

I told ya so.
Posted By: Feech_La_Manna85

Re: Take the Pacers tonight - 03/28/14 01:56 PM

Amazing game...I wound up pushing tho with Ind -1
Posted By: spmob

Re: Take the Pacers tonight - 03/28/14 03:00 PM

Me to...I ended up pushing and then losing when I took the Flyers that night. I usually dont bet home teams (or hockey) but they were on such a run and I hate the rangers. I won last night with Wisc and Flordia. I was nervous about Wisc to I teased the two. But besides last night I have had a horrible NCAA tourney...loss a lot.

Re: Take the Pacers tonight - 03/28/14 04:59 PM

mikeyo the pacers didn't cover

Re: Take the Pacers tonight - 03/28/14 05:02 PM

Originally Posted By: spmob
Me to...I ended up pushing and then losing when I took the Flyers that night. I usually dont bet home teams (or hockey) but they were on such a run and I hate the rangers. I won last night with Wisc and Flordia. I was nervous about Wisc to I teased the two. But besides last night I have had a horrible NCAA tourney...loss a lot.
College basketball has been rough the past few years. Here's a real tip for u guys, bet the under in every single mlb game on the card Monday, you will win a few units
Posted By: tommykarate

Re: Take the Pacers tonight - 03/29/14 04:49 PM

The uva game pissed me off.they shoulda won but they got away from there playing style.they let m.st push the ball fast a few times n it cost em

Re: Take the Pacers tonight - 03/29/14 05:12 PM

UVA simply cannot score enough to go deeper
Posted By: 22

Re: Take the Pacers tonight - 03/30/14 05:43 AM

This ''inside scoop thing'' what's that about.Bosh didn't get a great look because Hibbert all 7-2 of him got a hand in his face but Lebron would have had enough time to get maybe a better look.My point is before that ball is brought in nobody has a clue how that game is going to turn out.It was unusual for Hill to miss both foul shots prior to that but it happens.All you have to do is go back to game 6 of last yrs. finals.Spurs up 5 with 28 seconds left and LJ misses a 3-pointer.At that time they said an NBA team up 5 with 28 seconds left wins like 99.8 % of the time.The number was staggering and here you have the best fundamental team in the NBA [Spurs]with the lead.There's no inside scoops in the NBA in my opinion.

Re: Take the Pacers tonight - 03/30/14 09:32 AM

I guess I got a better line then everyone else I won
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET