Home

Did Gotti get the OK from Corallo or not??..

Posted By: Feech_La_Manna85

Did Gotti get the OK from Corallo or not??.. - 03/25/14 01:46 AM

to kill Big Paul? Ive heard in some places he did get the Luchese OK and some sources say he didnt. I know he didnt get Chin's OK, thats obvious,but what bout Tony Ducks?
Posted By: FrankMazola

Re: Did Gotti get the OK from Corallo or not??.. - 03/25/14 01:48 AM

Seeing as Anthony Casso and Vic Amuso attempted multiple times to kill Gotti (like the car bomb outside the Ravenite), I do not think so.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Did Gotti get the OK from Corallo or not??.. - 03/25/14 02:35 AM

Read gas pipe said chin meet up with tony ducks at some house in long island since carmine persico was already jail he probably would have been there and they putcasso and.amuso in charge of the murder of gotti. This is also around when casso got shot by the gambinos.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Did Gotti get the OK from Corallo or not??.. - 03/25/14 02:51 AM

Amuso killed buddy luongo in Dec.86 his was the top runner for the job of boss. And tony ducks and mix.and tick didn't go to jail till 1987. The luchese guys did all the work killing glottis guys. I think if gas pipe never got shot chin would have had to use his shooter. Basically all the bosses after the commission case fell because gotti killed big Paul. The luchese just started killing made guys in another family. Chin had bobby manna and new jersey trying to kill gotti on the sneak the Colombia were just all going to jail.
Posted By: PhillyMob

Re: Did Gotti get the OK from Corallo or not??.. - 03/25/14 03:53 AM

Originally Posted By: Feech_La_Manna85
to kill Big Paul? Ive heard in some places he did get the Luchese OK and some sources say he didnt. I know he didnt get Chin's OK, thats obvious,but what bout Tony Ducks?

The thing is, Anyhony Casso knew about the plot to kill "Big Paul''. Frankie DeCicco called for a walk and talk with "Gaspipe" off the record of course, and he laid out how it was kill or be killed.
Gaspipe pretty much said that if shit hit the fan and the call came down to wack anyone involved with the hit on Paulie. Frankie, Gotti, Sammy will all die if necessary. Gaspipe warned him that he would be killed somehow if it went through, and sure enough BOOM!!!

So Gaspipe knew about it but as far as the rest of the Luchesse crew not so sure. Gigante was the only one not approached. Due to his relationship with Big Paul.
The rest is history.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET