Home

Made Ceremonies

Posted By: Skygee

Made Ceremonies - 03/23/14 05:36 PM

What are the most unique way's you've heard them being done?
I've read on here some families just burn the card of the Saint and that's that. Which families did it that way? etc?
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Made Ceremonies - 03/23/14 05:55 PM

"In Jail"
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: Made Ceremonies - 03/23/14 05:57 PM

supposedly theyre is supposed to have a sword and a gun on the table while the ceremony was happening. John Gotti wanted some of the Decavalcante members to re-do their ceremony because they weren't following those rules. whether or not all of the smaller families around the country did it this way i don't know, but i would guess the majority of them did.

i think the most unique ceramony was Illario Sessa being made into the Colombo family by Andy Russo while they were in prison.
Posted By: domwoods74

Re: Made Ceremonies - 03/23/14 05:59 PM

Michael spinelli was also made into the luchesse family in the toilet of the MCC hence his nickname the toilet bowl mobster
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Made Ceremonies - 03/23/14 07:15 PM

Originally Posted By: domwoods74
Michael spinelli was also made into the luchesse family in the toilet of the MCC hence his nickname the toilet bowl mobster

Wrong. He got that nickname because of his penchant for picking up male prostitutes in airport bathrooms. He once shared a Frenchman named Henri with a senator from one of the Red States.

The Colombos burn a Derek Jeter rookie card, and prick you with a steel headed dildo.
Posted By: MikeyO

Re: Made Ceremonies - 03/23/14 07:27 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: domwoods74

Wrong. He got that nickname because of his penchant for picking up male prostitutes in airport bathrooms. He once shared a Frenchman named Henri with a senator from one of the Red States.

The Colombos burn a Derek Jeter rookie card, and prick you with a steel headed dildo.

Ia this true a gay mobster n a senator? lol

Re: Made Ceremonies - 03/23/14 07:30 PM

i heard John Damato made a bunch of guys in prison for the Decavalcantes but instead pricking their fingers with a needle, he would prick their ass with his...i think you get the rest.

Re: Made Ceremonies - 03/23/14 07:34 PM

Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
i heard John Damato made a bunch of guys in prison for the Decavalcantes but instead pricking their fingers with a needle, he would prick their ass with his...i think you get the rest.

True story.

Re: Made Ceremonies - 03/23/14 07:45 PM

True story.

Well what about the gun and the sword on the table ??

Re: Made Ceremonies - 03/23/14 07:54 PM

Originally Posted By: MikeyO

True story.

The sword is definitely a Freudian replacement for a big rubber dick. Like on "Criminal Minds." They always say the unsub who kills with a knife can't get it up. Same difference whistle.

And I used to love that show. But that fat dyke computer analyst is just getting too hard to look at.

Re: Made Ceremonies - 03/23/14 07:55 PM

True story.

they weren't there which is why John wanted them to re-do the ceremonies. Jesus Christ kid try and keep up.

rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes

Re: Made Ceremonies - 03/23/14 09:02 PM

True story.

they weren't there which is why John wanted them to re-do the ceremonies. Jesus Christ kid try and keep up.

rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes

lol
Posted By: AllDay27

Re: Made Ceremonies - 03/23/14 09:34 PM

Sammy Gravano made "old man" Joe Parutta on his death bed. Apparently, he was so sick the could barely squeeze a drop of blood out when they pricked his finger
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Made Ceremonies - 03/30/14 02:07 AM

In Jail, in a car, on a deathbed, on a train, in a cabin on a ship, at a funeral.
Posted By: StLguy

Re: Made Ceremonies - 03/30/14 02:26 AM

"The Colombos burn a Derek Jeter rookie card"

I thought the Colombos weren't in the Bronx.

I heard that that there was a mobster with a bad case of the herpes and instead of burning a holy card they just made him piss.

Either way, I'm sure all the making ceremonies had a lot of pompadour and circumstance
Posted By: Lilange

Re: Made Ceremonies - 03/30/14 01:14 PM

@ pizzaboy your above post are fucking classic that's for the laughs.
Posted By: British

Re: Made Ceremonies - 03/30/14 01:19 PM

Do any families make anyone these days?

Re: Made Ceremonies - 03/30/14 01:20 PM

Originally Posted By: British

Ofcourse they do
Posted By: TheArm

Re: Made Ceremonies - 03/30/14 01:22 PM

From what I am told the outfit has no ceremony, never did. They sit you down, remind you of the rules, tell you who you kick up and report to and what your vig is....and your done.
Rockford just made 3 guys, I am told it was pretty much the same, and it was done at the bar of a pasta and Burger joint in Winnebago.

Re: Made Ceremonies - 03/30/14 01:29 PM

Originally Posted By: British

They actually have been drafting guys for the last few years the have a combine sort of what the nfl has for the kids coming in to the league. The have different drills they compete in to test potential of future made guys like the fastest hole dig. Best hair quaff. How to drive crash car on jobs. So on, its gonna be broadcast on the espn cosa nostra network
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Made Ceremonies - 03/30/14 01:40 PM

Queer Eye For The Straightened Out Guy.

Re: Made Ceremonies - 03/30/14 01:50 PM

^ haha gangster impossible
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Made Ceremonies - 03/30/14 09:05 PM

Originally Posted By: Skygee
What are the most unique way's you've heard them being done?
I've read on here some families just burn the card of the Saint and that's that. Which families did it that way? etc?

I don't know if they still use it but the Patriarca family use to use a counting system during the ceremony that would determine which crew a guy would be with. It wasn't automatically the captain who proposed him. They used it in the bugged ceremony back in the late 1980's.
Posted By: larrylomascolo

Re: Made Ceremonies - 03/31/14 10:37 AM

deep italian roots are a thing of the past,thats why you have all the rats and wire wearing turncoats,if you scheme and you are good at it ,your in,is Hector Pagan a italian name .Its a new kind of mob.no loyalty anymore,true gangsters go to jail and keep quiet and return to streets with clout
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET