Home

Anthony Spero's club

Posted By: Belmont

Anthony Spero's club - 03/21/14 07:46 PM

I know the west end club is on bath ave, which number.? Some say at corner of Bay 17, others say corner of 17th ave. any idea the actual street number.
Posted By: HairyKnuckles

Re: Anthony Spero's club - 03/22/14 09:48 PM

I heard it was on the corner of Bath Avenue and 17th Avenue. His club was called The Viola Pigeon Club.
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: Anthony Spero's club - 03/22/14 10:12 PM

Where the f#&k do these guys get their club names from.

Some of them are hysterical in their absolute non-relatvism to their real purpose.

'The Viola Pigeon, Bergin Hunt n Fish etc etc'

Which poses the question what IS a 'Ravenite'?
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: Anthony Spero's club - 03/22/14 10:20 PM

Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Some of them are hysterical in their absolute non-relatvism to their real purpose.

i like Joh Gotti's other club the "Our Friends Social Club" name even better, not that subtle but then again neither was John lol
Posted By: Lou_Para

Re: Anthony Spero's club - 03/22/14 10:39 PM

Originally Posted By: Dellacroce

i like Joh Gotti's other club the "Our Friends Social Club" name even better, not that subtle but then again neither was John lol
I believe that the Ravenite was so named because Dellacroce liked Poe's "The Raven".
Other funny names were Toyland (Nick Marangello's hangout) and the Palma Boys Social Club.
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: Anthony Spero's club - 03/23/14 12:06 AM

@ Dell: /me chuckles

@ Lou: Very interesting RE Dellacroce and Poe (Do I see Joe Gallo similarities here, a scholar AND a gangster.... With Neil....Prob not, methinks)
And the winner by far... Toyland. HA!
Posted By: tt120

Re: Anthony Spero's club - 03/25/14 11:17 PM

I think the bergin comes from Bergen Street which runs through Brooklyn and was where the crew was originally based (in Brownsville) when Gotti was a kid, before the crew moved up to Queens when the neighborhood started changing. idk if they were really into hunting and fishing though.

wasnt Spero into pigeon racing also?

what about the club on staten island named after a local little league team? lol
Posted By: tommykarate

Re: Anthony Spero's club - 03/26/14 12:43 AM

How bout greg scarpas."the wimpy boys"social club.lol wimpy doesnt come to mind with scarpa.psycho does.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET