Home

If you can run a real mob family ?

Posted By: furio_from_naples

If you can run a real mob family ? - 03/21/14 07:18 PM

I woul be Raymond Patriarca Sr and in the 70s I would have declared war to Whitey Bulger and the Winter Hill Gang and would have ordered to whack over Bulger also all the Italians that had worked for the Irish.(for example Stephen Flemmi,Salvatore Sperlinga,John Martorano).and I 'll appointed Jerry Angiuolo as my successor.
Posted By: mulberry

Re: If you can run a real mob family ? - 03/22/14 10:30 PM

I would be Tony Accardo and live the good life for 60 years in the mob and never spend a night in jail.
Posted By: Lou_Para

Re: If you can run a real mob family ? - 03/22/14 10:54 PM

Maybe I'm biased toward the hometown boys,but I'll go with Mike Genovese (Pittsburgh/Western Pa.). He made a lot of money,wielded considerable power,had minimal legal problems,and died naturally.He didn't have the stress and strain of operating in New York or Chicago,was well respected,and other than his brother Fio being shot by a retard,cruised through a pretty good life.
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: If you can run a real mob family ? - 03/23/14 12:08 AM

Trafficante.

OC in the sun with a tan.
Posted By: Gingello101182

Re: If you can run a real mob family ? - 03/23/14 12:36 AM

Jack Tocco of Detroit. Boss for over 30 years, no significant prison time, multi-millionaire, educated, no major insurrections within the family.

Hey Furio one side not about Angiulo. Although he was a tremendous earner, he did not have the respect of the rank and file guys. He never killed anyone (despite what he said) and he basically bought his way into the family with Ray Sr. Ray Sr. liked his money but did not like Jerry.

Re: If you can run a real mob family ? - 03/23/14 11:18 AM

gingello for you what would be the successor of Patriarca sr ? Do you know what capo has the respect and the power to take the family ?
Posted By: Gingello101182

Re: If you can run a real mob family ? - 03/23/14 04:50 PM

Hey Furio a that point in time I would have gone with Ilario "Larry" Zannino. He was respected by everyone not just in New England but throughout the country. He could make money but he would not hesitate to kill people either, which in my opinion you need to be able to do. Angiulo could not have earned like he did without Larry's backing. Larry was the muscle.

Re: If you can run a real mob family ? - 03/23/14 05:16 PM

ok gingello you convinced me, only that they could use Angiuolo as front boss and Zannino as street boss.
Posted By: JoeTheBoss

Re: If you can run a real mob family ? - 03/24/14 12:54 AM

A Russian mob boss the day after the USSR fell..
Posted By: Extortion

Re: If you can run a real mob family ? - 03/24/14 01:18 AM

This thread is really gay.
Posted By: MikeyO

Re: If you can run a real mob family ? - 03/24/14 01:21 AM

Originally Posted By: Extortion
This thread is really gay.

I agree it's pretty queer
Posted By: JacobJ

Re: If you can run a real mob family ? - 03/25/14 12:36 PM

I'd foresee Robert De Niro to be my spokesman.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET