Home

I love hoagies

Posted By: italy100

I love hoagies - 03/10/14 02:32 AM

cop
Posted By: tommykarate

Re: LIGAMBI A RAT? - 03/10/14 02:56 AM

Lol i dont think so man.he sat in jail over2years this time and longer on the murder conviction
Posted By: Joerusso

Re: LIGAMBI A RAT? - 03/10/14 02:59 AM

I smell your senses and catch your drift but see...In the feds if he ratted it wouldve came out...whatever you did it wouldve came out...In them 302's, when it saids informant #1 it lists all his previous charges, convictions, years he been informing and why he isnt willing to testify. Also in them 302's, in somebody's discovery especially those that went to trial, his name wouldve came up in the fbi report from talking to someone, wire he wore something. The only way he would never be known as an informant if he never gave any info on any particular person but thats not going to happen right the feds wants the who' whats' hows' when and why right?? So he wouldve said a perosn name talked to someone something so he wouldve been exposed long ago esp since this isn't his first time dealing with the feds. So you can smell, garlic, taste garlic, but until you see the garlic in the pasta you dont know if it really is garlic capeshe !!!
Posted By: Wilson101

Re: LIGAMBI A RAT? - 03/10/14 03:09 AM

Is that you john?
Posted By: LittleNicky

Re: LIGAMBI A RAT? - 03/10/14 03:16 AM

Originally Posted By: italy100
HOW THE F IS THIS GUY OUT ON THE STREET. EVERYONE ELSE INVOLVED IS LOCKED UP. ALSO DONT UNDERSTAND HOW HE GOT OUT OF MURDER CONVICTION YEARS AGO. HE WAS ONLY ONE TO GET OUT THEN TOO. SEEMS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE TO ME. I WOULDNT GO NEAR THIS GUY WITH 10 FOOT POLE. I KNOW NOBODY WANTS JOB, BUT ALL THE STUFF GOING ON AND ALL THE GOVERMENT COMES UP WITH IS PINBALL MACHINES? NO CONSPIRACY CONVICTION? I SMELL A ---!

Yea the government, corrupted the court of appeals to overturn a sentence on technicalities that allowed Chang, Merlino Sr, Narducci Jr, Scarfo, Uncle Joe to walk. They must have all been rats.

Re: LIGAMBI A RAT? - 03/10/14 03:26 AM

Vegas mickey My name is not john I have a italian name LMAOL
Posted By: Extortion

Re: LIGAMBI A RAT? - 03/10/14 03:42 AM

Joerusso, does the mob operate in Allston? Lol

Re: LIGAMBI A RAT? - 03/10/14 03:59 AM

LMAOL yea they have shy venture with Boston University lmaol good one. Seriously I knew a few who had good business there but allston/brighton/brookline/waterwotn/newton and that whole area are mostly jews and brookline was where doc sagnaskylived and had a lot of business and joey yerardi is from newton so you can imagine the activity that goes on with the professors, rich businessmans, and whoever else ...That whole area is a rich nice area so you can imagine the bookmaking and the capial over there
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: LIGAMBI A RAT? - 03/10/14 05:08 AM

Originally Posted By: LittleNicky
HOW THE F IS THIS GUY OUT ON THE STREET. EVERYONE ELSE INVOLVED IS LOCKED UP. ALSO DONT UNDERSTAND HOW HE GOT OUT OF MURDER CONVICTION YEARS AGO. HE WAS ONLY ONE TO GET OUT THEN TOO. SEEMS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE TO ME. I WOULDNT GO NEAR THIS GUY WITH 10 FOOT POLE. I KNOW NOBODY WANTS JOB, BUT ALL THE STUFF GOING ON AND ALL THE GOVERMENT COMES UP WITH IS PINBALL MACHINES? NO CONSPIRACY CONVICTION? I SMELL A ---!

Yea the government, corrupted the court of appeals to overturn a sentence on technicalities that allowed Chang, Merlino Sr, Narducci Jr, Scarfo, Uncle Joe to walk. They must have all been rats.

^---- People should listen to this guy more.
Posted By: TommyGambino

Re: LIGAMBI A RAT? - 03/10/14 11:40 AM

Terrible thread.
Posted By: PhillyMob

Re: LIGAMBI A RAT? - 03/10/14 12:00 PM

What the hell is he talking about lmao
Posted By: EricKumerow

Re: LIGAMBI A RAT? - 03/10/14 12:47 PM

You obviously aren't very bright.

Posted By: F_white

Re: LIGAMBI A RAT? - 03/10/14 03:03 PM

What the f*ck it sounds like John Difronzo all over again.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: LIGAMBI A RAT? - 03/10/14 03:16 PM

I'd love to say that this is the dumbest thread ever. But unfortunately, it's probably not even close.
Posted By: mike68

Re: LIGAMBI A RAT? - 03/10/14 04:09 PM

Anyone who starts a thread in ALL CAPS should be banned for life. I immediately discredit anything they have to say.
Posted By: DelcoNostra

Re: LIGAMBI A RAT? - 03/10/14 04:51 PM

He's on the street because it was a mickey mouse case with a few loan conversations caught on tape. The govt. couldn't convince the jury that Uncle Joe was calling the shots on all of these so-called rackets. They couldn't come to a decision so he walks, simple as that... If Angelina, Staino, Mousie etc... took thier chances, who knows what would have happened.
Posted By: cheech

Re: LIGAMBI A RAT? - 03/10/14 08:48 PM

Originally Posted By: DelcoNostra
He's on the street because it was a mickey mouse case with a few loan conversations caught on tape. The govt. couldn't convince the jury that Uncle Joe was calling the shots on all of these so-called rackets. They couldn't come to a decision so he walks, simple as that... If Angelina, Staino, Mousie etc... took thier chances, who knows what would have happened.

staino and moussie did take there chances, no?
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: LIGAMBI A RAT? - 03/10/14 09:18 PM

Originally Posted By: cheech
Originally Posted By: DelcoNostra

staino and moussie did take there chances, no?

if i remember right staino went through the first trial and was found guilty of some of his charges and the jury was hung on his remaining charges, but rather then have retrial he plead guilty to the charges that the jury was hung on.
Posted By: pmac

Re: LIGAMBI A RAT? - 03/10/14 10:03 PM

when all the scarfo guys jumped ship in the 1980tys he didn't and was sentence to life. did 10yrs until the appeal why the hell would you ever think a guy like that would be a rat unless you have bad judgement of character.

Re: LIGAMBI A RAT? - 03/10/14 10:04 PM

10yrs aint no skid bid. he could of got out from under it this is just dumb.
Posted By: tommykarate

Re: LIGAMBI A RAT? - 03/10/14 11:49 PM

Was his only conviction then the frankie flowers murder? U gotta think if he stays boss he geys along with the scarfo guys getting out.same era.some would prolly b fine others not so much
Posted By: jmack

Re: LIGAMBI A RAT? - 03/11/14 04:47 PM

Originally Posted By: VegasMikey
Is that you john?

Thats the same shit I thought of when I read this. lol
Posted By: NorthJeresyLife

Re: LIGAMBI A RAT? - 03/12/14 01:49 AM

JOhn is a polak junkie rat. His whole family is junkies. Couldent shine Uncle Joes shoes.

cop - 03/13/14 11:20 PM

cop

Re: LIGAMBI A RAT? - 03/13/14 11:34 PM

theres a big difference from a shoeshiner and a rat I think you just don't like the guy. I would call him a killer cause 5 different made men from philly said he shot flowers to death. he sat down in 2010 with john Gambino/crew. john Gambino went to jail for importing 200 kilos of heroin so they respect him and you might have heard he's was related to carlo Gambino. just saying. why would you want to own a house on the beach when the gov will just seize it one day.

cop - 03/13/14 11:42 PM

cop

cop - 03/13/14 11:50 PM

cop

Re: LIGAMBI A RAT? - 03/13/14 11:50 PM

Get over it.

Re: LIGAMBI A RAT? - 03/13/14 11:57 PM

DID HE DO INTERVIEW FOR MAGAZINE ABOUT BEING MAFIA BOSS OF PHILADELPHIA?

Yes he did, he sat down for a dinner/interview with a philly reporter. And ill give it to you that its beyond ridicoulous for any mob guy let alone a boss to do so, although i believe ligambi has said that he regretted doing the interview.

http://www.phillymag.com/articles/what-ever-happened-to-the-south-philly-mob/?all=1
Posted By: LittleNicky

Re: LIGAMBI A RAT? - 03/14/14 12:03 AM

Italy is a complete psycho. While you are taking out the trash, SC, this might be the next steaming pile.
Posted By: Gingello101182

Re: LIGAMBI A RAT? - 03/14/14 12:15 AM

So how were these guys in jail because of Ligambi? Other than the Nicky skins tapes and Bent finger Lou's testimony, the ties to Ligambi in the last trial were weak, thus why he was not convicted. It was George Borgesi, if you want to blame anyone, who was more responsible for the last indictment. Clearly facts do not matter to you. and who are you anyway? Are you a made guy? Why should we give a crap if you would do business with Ligambi. Go back to your mudda's basement and get you shine box.

cop - 03/14/14 12:29 AM

cop
Posted By: SC

Re: LIGAMBI A RAT? - 03/14/14 12:38 AM

MADE GUY? AND WHO IS HOLDING THE CEREMONY THE GUY WHO DID THE MAGAZINE ARTICLE? IF I GET MADE WILL IT BE IN THE PAPER?

Please don't type in all capital letters.
Posted By: ItalianForever

Re: LIGAMBI A RAT? - 03/15/14 12:22 AM

italy i completely agree with u
Posted By: NorthJeresyLife

Re: LIGAMBI A RAT? - 03/15/14 12:59 AM

Originally Posted By: LittleNicky
Italy is a complete psycho. While you are taking out the trash, SC, this might be the next steaming pile.

RAT BOY
Posted By: 22

Re: LIGAMBI A RAT? - 03/15/14 04:53 AM

It's common sense why Ligambi walked after the Flowers overturning.his lawyer severed the case from his gambling conviction that he pled out to and made it separate.A while ago they were calling Mazzone a rat,tommorow it will be somebody else.
Posted By: larrylomascolo

Re: LIGAMBI A RAT? - 03/15/14 04:02 PM

A rat ,cmon wtf this is a thread that should be taken down by the site operator
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: LIGAMBI A RAT? - 03/15/14 04:08 PM

Fucking retarded.

I rarely post about things outside of my comfort zonne: New York City, specifically the Bronx. And sometimes Florida, because I live in Delray part-time. But I'll say this much:

The worst---and I mean the fucking WORST thing you can do in that life is label a guy a rat when he isn't one. The people spreading those rumors are the real rats in my opinion.

I say it all the time, but I admit I don't always follow my own advice: Don't feed the fucking trolls!
Posted By: cheech

Re: LIGAMBI A RAT? - 03/16/14 01:37 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Fucking retarded.

I rarely post about things outside of my comfort zonne: New York City, specifically the Bronx. And sometimes Florida, because I live in Delray part-time. But I'll say this much:

The worst---and I mean the fucking WORST thing you can do in that life is label a guy a rat when he isn't one. The people spreading those rumors are the real rats in my opinion.

I say it all the time, but I admit I don't always follow my own advice: Don't feed the fucking trolls!
Posted By: jmack

Re: LIGAMBI A RAT? - 03/16/14 03:45 PM

Fucking retarded.

I can tell you as a Philly guy, in MY comfort zone, that Ligambi is not a rat. You will not hear ONE person with a bad thing to say about him. Stand up guy in every sense of the word.

Re: LIGAMBI A RAT? - 03/16/14 05:15 PM

Originally Posted By: jmack
Fucking retarded.

I can tell you as a Philly guy, in MY comfort zone, that Ligambi is not a rat. You will not hear ONE person with a bad thing to say about him. Stand up guy in every sense of the word.

Im a Philly guy myself and I totally agree with you. I have a couple buddies in the my union from south Philly and they no Ligambi's family. Nothing but good things.

The thread is dumb and I highly doubt they would call him or any of his associates that to their face. So hide behind a computer and call people rats when you can't justify a god damn thing.
Posted By: TheKillingJoke

Re: LIGAMBI A RAT? - 03/16/14 05:42 PM

Originally Posted By: Joerusso
So you can smell, garlic, taste garlic, but until you see the garlic in the pasta you dont know if it really is garlic capeshe !!!

Quote of the year (and true in every sense of the word).
Posted By: carmela

Re: LIGAMBI A RAT? - 03/16/14 06:24 PM

Originally Posted By: TheKillingJoke
Originally Posted By: Joerusso
So you can smell, garlic, taste garlic, but until you see the garlic in the pasta you dont know if it really is garlic capeshe !!!

Quote of the year (and true in every sense of the word).

Garlic is pretty potent. I'm pretty sure you don't have to see the garlic to know it's there. Dumbest analogy ever.
Posted By: southjerseyoldhead

Re: LIGAMBI A RAT? - 03/16/14 09:10 PM

Originally Posted By: PhillyMob
Originally Posted By: jmack
[quote=pizzaboy]Fucking retarded.

Exactly. Not only in philly, but also in new jersey. Ligambis widely known as a stand up guy. Anybody saying differently has an agenda and should shut his fucking mouth.
Posted By: HandsomeStevie

Re: LIGAMBI A RAT? - 03/17/14 12:06 AM

Either John John Veasey or his meth head brother Peanut made this thread. Theyre the ones on bigtrial.net too.. John Veasey was working for stanfa for like 5 months and then flipped nd testified. His brother Peanut dont even goto philly anymore he stays in Jersey because he is scared... So everyone knows who the rat is really!
Posted By: MikeyO

Re: LIGAMBI A RAT? - 03/17/14 12:13 AM

Originally Posted By: HandsomeStevie
Either John John Veasey or his meth head brother Peanut made this thread. Theyre the ones on bigtrial.net too.. John Veasey was working for stanfa for like 5 months and then flipped nd testified. His brother Peanut dont even goto philly anymore he stays in Jersey because he is scared... So everyone knows who the rat is really!

John Veasey is the biggest piece of white trash to ever go on tv or write a book - "Can I get a Amen"

cop - 03/17/14 01:19 AM

cop
Posted By: MikeyO

Re: LIGAMBI A RAT? - 03/17/14 01:27 AM

WE HAVE BEEN OPERATING IN CAMDEN/CHERRY HILL AREA FOR A VERY LONG TIME. KNEW NATALE. WE KNOW SOME DETECTIVES THAT HAVE TOLD US TO STAY AWAY FROM LIGAMBI. HE IS A INFORMANT. THEY MIGHT BE LYING BUT WE ARE TAKING NO CHANCES. THEY WANT MERLINO AND THINK LIGAMBI IS BEST SHOT TO GET HIM. WE GREW UP WITH THE DETECTIVES AND THEY ARE FRIENDS.

Is this peanut or john?

Re: LIGAMBI A RAT? - 03/17/14 01:28 AM

^sounds like your a rat to me.

Re: LIGAMBI A RAT? - 03/17/14 06:41 AM

AMEN! Seriously im pretty sure I read the date he was "made" and the date he flipped and it was 5-6 months max that he was supposedly made. Who knows what happened there but even if Stanfa told him he was made he still wasn't shit... How do you go from being some "street tough" that was in and out of jail and then get out n hooked up with Stanfa and within 6 months your snitching and everyone you were with wants you dead! And as far as Ligambi being a rat, it would of came out. I mean he could once in a while tell a certain type of law enforcement or cop buddy information to keep the focus off of him. I am NOT saying Ligambi is or ever would do that but even if it did, we would never find out about it.

Re: LIGAMBI A RAT? - 03/17/14 06:48 AM

People were saying Mazzone was a rat, Ligambi is a rat. Next Merlino is gonna be the rat. Its all just people hating on them basically. Or people like the Veasey's, Lou Monacello, Roger Vella, and people from South Philly/South Jersey that are relatives of the rats and also people that just flat out do not like them. Rats are bad for business and rumors spread fast on the internet. Maybe one of Narducci's nephews started this thread so there uncle phil could take the top spot lol.

Re: LIGAMBI A RAT? - 03/17/14 11:13 AM

Originally Posted By: Dellacroce

Yes he did, he sat down for a dinner/interview with a philly reporter. And ill give it to you that its beyond ridicoulous for any mob guy let alone a boss to do so, although i believe ligambi has said that he regretted doing the interview.

http://www.phillymag.com/articles/what-ever-happened-to-the-south-philly-mob/?all=1

Yea that was a good article Dellacroce, I read that one before.
Posted By: LaLouisiane

Re: LIGAMBI A RAT? - 03/17/14 01:36 PM

I came into this thread to discuss Po'Boys and Hoagies and possibly throw in the Mufalattas I ate this weekend.....is this thread not about sandwiches??

........what the hell happened here?

Re: LIGAMBI A RAT? - 03/17/14 02:09 PM

Originally Posted By: LaLouisiane
I came into this thread to discuss Po'Boys and Hoagies and possibly throw in the Mufalattas I ate this weekend.....is this thread not about sandwiches??

........what the hell happened here?

Haha yea I think it was called something else and the name got changed.
Posted By: cornuto_e_contento

Re: LIGAMBI A RAT? - 04/28/14 01:18 AM

Originally Posted By: PhillyMob

Yea that was a good article Dellacroce, I read that one before.

I read the article. I'm not from Philadelphia or even the East Coast but I do not believe the media when they say that it's "dead", "barely alive", "not as powerful", or "completely gone" in certain areas or cities. But it's odd that someone like that would even do an interview or be that open.

In another thread someone mentioned John Veasey.

http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthr...4529#Post774529

I did not know who that was so I just googled the name.

This article (link: http://www.phillymag.com/articles/john-john-veasey-s-life-after-the-philly-mob/ ) came up and it sounds completely made up and fabricated.

http://articles.philly.com/2012-02-14/news/31059010_1_john-stanfa-joseph-skinny-joey-merlino-mob-war

That guy Veasy is way too open. I do not believe he was really an 'enforcer' and it looks as though he was really just undercover and a 'snitch'.
Posted By: HandsomeHarry

Re: LIGAMBI A RAT? - 04/28/14 02:07 AM

No questions that 'italy100' is JV and 'ItalianForever' is JV too.
Posted By: paddy78

Re: LIGAMBI A RAT? - 04/28/14 07:04 AM

im personally friends with both the ligambi boys and i cantell you 100 pct he is no rat, do i hang w himdaily?no but i knowthe type of guy he is, old school, doesnt spill blood, runs it like a company, which is why he still here and not dead or in the can, ppl whosaid that clowns a cop is right, or he lost a woman to em somehow in the 80;s lol ppl who throw that word around in prison get thrown off a tier....just saying

Re: LIGAMBI A RAT? - 04/28/14 01:39 PM

Originally Posted By: paddy78
im personally friends with both the ligambi boys and i cantell you 100 pct he is no rat, do i hang w himdaily?no but i knowthe type of guy he is, old school, doesnt spill blood, runs it like a company, which is why he still here and not dead or in the can, ppl whosaid that clowns a cop is right, or he lost a woman to em somehow in the 80;s lol ppl who throw that word around in prison get thrown off a tier....just saying

Who is the "clown" that you posted about?

Re: LIGAMBI A RAT? - 05/05/14 12:10 AM

Why did he do an interview?

What's next having a book co-authored by the ignorant amateur journalist/hack-writer George Anastasia?

Re: LIGAMBI A RAT? - 05/10/14 04:21 AM

Originally Posted By: cornuto_e_contento

Why did he do an interview?

What's next having a book co-authored by the ignorant amateur journalist/hack-writer George Anastasia?

Any answer as to why he actually did an interview?

Re: LIGAMBI A RAT? - 05/10/14 11:47 PM

lol
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET