Home

New Article "Is the Philly Mob Dead"

Posted By: padrone

New Article "Is the Philly Mob Dead" - 02/27/14 03:37 PM

I know it is the same stuff George Anastasia is always saying but not a bad read.

http://citypaper.net/article.php?Is-the-mob-dead-in-Philly-19712
Posted By: LaLouisiane

Re: New Article "Is the Philly Mob Dead" - 02/27/14 05:24 PM

"Simply put, the best and the brightest in the Italian-American community here and in most other cities have become doctors, lawyers and educators. Two generations into mainstream America and the mob is scraping the bottom of the gene pool. That’s one of the reasons it’s all come apart."

Couldn't have put that any better.

Any mob guys prowling on here, your gonna have to open up your operations and start recruiting wider than "Vinne Half Brain" if you want LCN to stay relevant.
Posted By: JJB

Re: New Article "Is the Philly Mob Dead" - 02/27/14 06:03 PM

It's been amateur hour in Philly for a while now.
Posted By: LittleNicky

Re: New Article "Is the Philly Mob Dead" - 02/27/14 06:12 PM

Originally Posted By: JJB
It's been amateur hour in Philly for a while now.

All and all uncle Joe has had a good run for a family that was just a complete disaster in the 90s.
Posted By: PhillyMob

Re: New Article "Is the Philly Mob Dead" - 02/27/14 09:51 PM

Very good article. Good find.
Posted By: thebigfella

Re: New Article "Is the Philly Mob Dead" - 02/28/14 12:11 PM

I don't understand where some of you guys are getting your information from, didn't nick "the hat" coming get convicted a few years ago for running an multi million dollar gambling racket for the philly guys? Don't philly mob territory includes, philly, south jersey, North jersey, delaware, as well as other places? How can they call these guys stupid? They've been smart for the last 14 years
Posted By: TonyG

Re: New Article "Is the Philly Mob Dead" - 02/28/14 07:16 PM

In every picture, George Borghesi always look like he has never seen the sun. All the other guys always have tans, but not Georgie boy.
Posted By: southjerseyoldhead

Re: New Article "Is the Philly Mob Dead" - 03/01/14 02:23 AM

No. Next question.
Posted By: DB

Re: New Article "Is the Philly Mob Dead" - 03/01/14 07:53 AM

Genevese family is the one family that can come in and take over alot of the gambling and shy bsiness in that city and I believe they have an operation there now and with the chaos in philly Im sure they are gaining customers there. There south jersey ops fit nicely into oenetrating the philly market and we are talking some serious guys with tons of working capital to get things going, I wouldnt be surprised if they werernt the bank in philly
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET