Home

info on chucky locatelli

Posted By: bobbyvegas

info on chucky locatelli - 02/24/14 03:12 AM

Does anyone on here have any info on chucky locatelli? I know hes a new yorker that operates down in south florida. Which family is he with and so on?

Re: info on chucky locatelli - 02/25/14 03:14 AM

I was wondering which family he works with.the only thing i know about him is he was a freelancer up untill '07 or '08. He was running juice loans out of a few different check cashing stores in deerfield beach,hialeah and one other location(cant recall). He was involved in a sports book that was ran out of a moving company office in hollywood fl.has stuff going on in tampa(strip clubs).and deals with many other things. I know he was very close with steve raffa.their was a beef with 2 of the ny families trying to claim locatelli.does anyone know which 2 families were beefing. And who he is presently with. I heard hes a huge earner
Posted By: JoeySmokesBalls123

Re: info on chucky locatelli - 02/25/14 05:00 AM

Does anyone have any info on my balls?
Posted By: Ted

Re: info on chucky locatelli - 02/25/14 06:04 AM

Originally Posted By: JoeySmokesBalls123
Does anyone have any info on my balls?

uhwhat

Re: info on chucky locatelli - 03/25/14 12:47 AM

I was playing in a hold em tournament at the hard rock in hollywood fl. Locatelli was in the tourney. Eventually i got invited to a house game after the hard rock game was over. It was at a high rise in sunny isles. Locatelli was there. He was a character. Afterwards, a few of us went to a bar. One of the guys was telling a story how locatelli got in a little trouble with a big time loanshark from the gambinos. He was basically running a ponzi scheme on 7 loan sharks. Borrowing from one loanshark to pay the next. It took him 8 months to pay it back. I was told about this a few months ago,but happened years ago. Their was a lot of funny stories about this guy. Was wondering if anybody else heard or knew anything about him
Posted By: italy100

Re: info on chucky locatelli - 03/25/14 01:15 AM

in the 70's there was 700,000 Italians in philly area and probably 2 million in new York. They all spread out. There is guys in almost every town in America now. Not everybody wanted to hang on street and be made guy. Doesn't mean they are not connected. He is just another Italian hustler. What do you want to do date him?

Re: info on chucky locatelli - 03/25/14 01:37 AM

Italy100 is a troll from chicago who worships philly. Hes the same guy that said hes a standup guy from chicago. Italy 100 how many accounts do you have on this forum? 20,30? Everybody knows your a fraud
Posted By: italy100

Re: info on chucky locatelli - 03/25/14 01:58 AM

you sucked his hog after the card game didn't you. Now your worried you have a disease.
Posted By: SC

Re: info on chucky locatelli - 03/25/14 02:01 AM

Next stop for your rankout fight is the sandbox. Cut it out.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET