Home

Looking for info on Phyllis McGuire and found this

Posted By: GaryMartin

Looking for info on Phyllis McGuire and found this - 02/17/14 02:15 AM

While looking for some info on Phyllis McGuire and Sam Giancana I found this site:

Hope the moderators don't mind. I thought you guys might enjoy this. Check it out, everybody - Chicago, N.Y., Detroit., L.A., Tampa, EVERYBODY !

Not exactly O.C. Stuff, but I couldn't resist !

http://www.1959bhsmustangs.com/videojukebox_62_to_72.htm
Posted By: EricKumerow

Re: Looking for info on Phyllis McGuire and found this - 02/18/14 05:41 PM

Check out Surfin Bird from the FG episode in 64. LOL
Posted By: LaLouisiane

Re: Looking for info on Phyllis McGuire and found this - 02/18/14 05:53 PM

BIG BAD JOHN!! Hear that song on classic country every Saturday night!
Posted By: HairyKnuckles

Re: Looking for info on Phyllis McGuire and found this - 02/18/14 06:00 PM

Phyllis was kinda goofy looking, wasn´t she? On the other hand, so was Mooney. Cute couple!
Posted By: HuronSocialAthletic

Re: Looking for info on Phyllis McGuire and found - 02/18/14 06:46 PM

You're probably thinking of PMG during the later years. She became a Bruce Jenner/Diane cannon type plastic surgery nightmare. She was one of the most desirable starlets of her era. Young Phyllis McGuire was absolutely gorgeous in a girl next door kind of way.

Mooney was also rumoured to have been shacking up with uber wealthy socialite Barbara Daly, wife of Brooks Baekeland, who was a billionaire heir to a plastic fortune. She ended up getting stabbed to death by her son a year before Mooney got clipped. Marilyn Monroe & Mooney were also having sex throughout the year prior to her death. She was allegedly madly in love with him.

No American Mafia boss did it like he did.
Posted By: GaryMartin

Re: Looking for info on Phyllis McGuire and found - 02/18/14 07:28 PM

Old Mooney had something the ladies favored, that's for sure. MM, Judith Campbell Exner, McGuire, and another one I believe Seela (sp). I'm sure there were many, many more. He was quite the ladies man!

I listened to his nephew last night (YouTube) talking about all the women, the Kennedys, Castro, Sinatra, etc. This was probably the thirtieth or fortieth time I've seen the YouTube videos. I try to learn something easy time.

I've spent over a year researching and studying the Ricca, Accardo and Giancana era. For some reason I find this time 40's - 70's, very interesting. Lots of different views on who did what, when and why. I've corresponded with several people in Chicago ( email & telephone) about this time period and heard some really interesting stories. I've attempted to talk with some former FBI agents who live and work in Chicago ( Wayne Johnson, James Wagner) but have not been successful. There are several others that I may contact. Most of these guys have written about Ricca , Giancana and Accardo, so I pretty well know how they feel about each man.

I need to stop rambling. I just like this post-Capone era.
Posted By: HuronSocialAthletic

Re: Looking for info on Phyllis McGuire and found - 02/18/14 07:33 PM

frankly I don't personally consider the Capone era to be true Chicago Outfit.

The organization didn't really have a true identity until the Taylor street crew took over & gave it one.

50s-80s is the most intriguing period.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET