Home

Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die.

Posted By: TheArm

Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. - 02/14/14 06:38 PM

'ndrangheta....It is the new media hype, when in fact it has always existed and the media and law enforcement are just catching on.
Lets however seperate the myths from reality, and for the sake of this discussion, the myths of the Canadian Clans
First and foremost, there is NO organization called 'ndrangheta, There are no leaders, there is no structure, there is no hexarchy, and they have no rules. The term is applied to loosely connected Calabrese and Barese criminals. They are not superhuman, supernatural, they are not invisible, they can not walk through walls, and they are not the boogie man. They have no institutional influence. If you notice, they had to reach out to the LCN to attempt anything significant.
The Canadian faction is a joke. It is a group of heroin addicted zips who shake down Indian bingo parlors, smuggle cigarettes and liquor into Ontario, sell Meth,and use Biker trash as their muscle.They are a pimple on Buffalo's ass, and make no mistake, from the falls to hamilton, Buffalo still controls anything that matters, and gets the lions share of the cut from the Toronto drug and gambling trades
The canadian 'ndrangheta, They are the myth that will not go away
Posted By: slumpy

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. - 02/14/14 07:19 PM

Is there actually a reason for this thread, or are you just doing your usual troll baiting thing?

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. - 02/14/14 07:29 PM

Originally Posted By: slumpy
Is there actually a reason for this thread, or are you just doing your usual troll baiting thing?

I don't troll bait, you have me confused with some others. The reason for this thread is becuse on this site and others, as well as the media,'ndrangheta has become the supposed Keiser Sosa of OC, and just like the fictional character in the fictional movie, most of the accounts are just that, fiction.
There are actually some folks here on the site who want accurate info and ant to learn something, as opposed to hearing myth and from contrarians who seem to copme here only to parrot FBI misinformation,nonsense seen on other sites, and barstool wannabe rumors. I know this becuse they messagwe me and tell me so and thank me.
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. - 02/14/14 07:32 PM

"Buffalo still get the lions share of the drug trade in Toronto.."

You sir, are simply deluded.

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. - 02/14/14 07:39 PM

Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
"Buffalo still get the lions share of the drug trade in Toronto.."

You sir, are simply deluded.

Perhaps I should clarify, Buffalo does not enegage in direct drug trafficing, and yes there is a scattering of these Calabrese boogie men you all think are so awesome who do. But in terms of washing money and street taxes, make no misteke, it filters from Toronto to hamilton to the Falls to Orchard Park
Posted By: LaLouisiane

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. - 02/14/14 08:42 PM

SOOOOOO this article is wrong and YOU are right?

http://www.lagazzettadelmezzogiorno.it/e...trade-no693538/

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. - 02/14/14 09:05 PM

Nothing in there about Canada except it exists there, and I never denied that.

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. - 02/14/14 09:08 PM

I'm talking about "Ndrangheta in general. If they are encroaching on American soil, what gives you the vision that they aren't consolidating power in Canada?

Isn't using biker trash as pawns in the game of chess a smart move? Keep your guys insulated and let the lesser nobodies do the dirty work?

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. - 02/14/14 09:16 PM

Originally Posted By: LaLouisiane
I'm talking about "Ndrangheta in general. If they are encroaching on American soil, what gives you the vision that they aren't consolidating power in Canada?

Isn't using biker trash as pawns in the game of chess a smart move? Keep your guys insulated and let the lesser nobodies do the dirty work?

If you trust outlaw bikers,I know I don't.
My point is that Ndrangheta is not an organization, it is a name given to a demographic of criminals that have been around for centruries.
Who knows, they may rule OC in all of North AQmerica some day, but I have my doubts and for now at least, the perception and rumors that they are a major force in Canada, is simply not true

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. - 02/14/14 09:25 PM

Originally Posted By: TheArm

My point is that Ndrangheta is not an organization, it is a name given to a demographic of criminals that have been around for centruries.
Who knows, they may rule OC in all of North AQmerica some day, but I have my doubts and for now at least, the perception and rumors that they are a major force in Canada, is simply not true

I don't trust anyone that smells and has tattoos that says 1%.

Seems like the 'Ndrnagheta clans would set up their importing business then get a trusted associate and say: "Ok your our guy, go get a buffer." Once that buffer is brought in you get that guy to go to the biker trash and run the meth and H. When the operation goes to shit and the bikers get busted you clip buffer number two and keep yourself insulated. And if things still get hairy you clip buffer number one, since he's only an associate. Rebuild from scratch and start from step one.

Seems like a plausible idea to me, but what do we Italian Cajuns know?

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. - 02/14/14 09:51 PM

I don't trust anyone that smells and has tattoos that says 1%.

Seems like the 'Ndrnagheta clans would set up their importing business then get a trusted associate and say: "Ok your our guy, go get a buffer." Once that buffer is brought in you get that guy to go to the biker trash and run the meth and H. When the operation goes to shit and the bikers get busted you clip buffer number two and keep yourself insulated. And if things still get hairy you clip buffer number one, since he's only an associate. Rebuild from scratch and start from step one.

Seems like a plausible idea to me, but what do we Italian Cajuns know?

Gator Scallopini ?
LOL
Posted By: HuronSocialAthletic

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. - 02/14/14 10:05 PM

Skeeter Tortellini
Posted By: slumpy

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. - 02/14/14 10:33 PM

Originally Posted By: slumpy

I don't troll bait, you have me confused with some others. The reason for this thread is becuse on this site and others, as well as the media,'ndrangheta has become the supposed Keiser Sosa of OC, and just like the fictional character in the fictional movie, most of the accounts are just that, fiction.
There are actually some folks here on the site who want accurate info and ant to learn something, as opposed to hearing myth and from contrarians who seem to copme here only to parrot FBI misinformation,nonsense seen on other sites, and barstool wannabe rumors. I know this becuse they messagwe me and tell me so and thank me.

And I should take your word for it devoid of any evidence whatsoever because....?
Posted By: trophydave

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. - 02/17/14 12:04 AM

sorry arm i have to respectively disagree with you. i think your description of the calabrians might of held true in the 70s and 80s, and to give u credit, stories about the toronto clans, are probably exaggerated, but i think this is a more sophisticated and more dangerous generation of clans here in Toronto now. what people sometimes forget is that the clans here in Toronto for the most part represent the interests of the commisso ndrina in siderno, one of the most powerful clans period, which in turn gives the group in Ontario alot of sway.

im still not convinced the Toronto clans had any intention of controlling the Montreal underworld. i think it was a straight up eye for eye vendetta killings of key rizzuto's members responsible for the violi murders 30 plus years ago

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. - 02/17/14 02:17 AM

According to TheArm Buffalo probably controls Montreal as well.

Joke of a thread.

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. - 02/18/14 03:12 PM

Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
According to TheArm Buffalo probably controls Montreal as well.

Joke of a thread.

But I never said that did I Corkey?
That's ok, keep beleiving in the Canadian Calabrase boogie man..Who is actually a strung out zip who shakes down bingo halls and snuggles cigeretts, and gets outlaw bikers to enforce because they are nodding off after shooting up and can't make it to their car.
These guys are a joke, and so are you if you think thay have any power

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. - 02/18/14 03:19 PM

Originally Posted By: trophydave
sorry arm i have to respectively disagree with you. i think your description of the calabrians might of held true in the 70s and 80s, and to give u credit, stories about the toronto clans, are probably exaggerated, but i think this is a more sophisticated and more dangerous generation of clans here in Toronto now. what people sometimes forget is that the clans here in Toronto for the most part represent the interests of the commisso ndrina in siderno, one of the most powerful clans period, which in turn gives the group in Ontario alot of sway.

im still not convinced the Toronto clans had any intention of controlling the Montreal underworld. i think it was a straight up eye for eye vendetta killings of key rizzuto's members responsible for the violi murders 30 plus years ago

I can only tell you what I have seen, and heard both forst and second hand while in Canada.
No Structure
No Hiarchey
No Organization
Just gangs of sereously drug addicted 1st and 2nd generation zips in nickle and dime rackets no one that matters is interested in.
I was at a church feast in Bramption a couple of years ago, three of these mooks were accrioss the street selling Cigeretts and bottles of congac with no tax stamp out of the trunk of a car, stuff I did whan I was 16 years old.
Posted By: trophydave

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. - 02/18/14 08:21 PM

agree to disagree.

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. - 02/18/14 09:46 PM

Originally Posted By: trophydave
agree to disagree.

Fair enough
Posted By: TimmyTwoTimer

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. - 04/24/14 02:49 PM

Well, it turns out they do more than cigarette smuggle on native reserves, which no doubt is a profitable enterprise, as you like to claim.

It turns out they're probably involved in the largest construction local (LiUNA 183) on the continent. This of course shouldn't be surprising to anyone, except, of course, apparently you.

Commisso family company doing business with LiUNA local 183

It's difficult to pin down what their involvement could be in the absence of charges, but you'd have to have just fallen off the turnip truck to not believe they've infiltrated to some degree given the alleged corruption of the local. I mean who would illegally and anonymously give envelopes of $20,000 dollar 'donations'?

Is LiUNA local 183 corrupt as he11?
Posted By: NNY78

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. - 04/24/14 03:19 PM

Triple T,

The Arm has been sent to the BB sandbox permanently for numerous infractions, are you from Ontario?

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. - 04/24/14 03:55 PM

Yeah, I'm from Ontario. Damn though, I was kinda hoping he was still around...oh well I guess he annoyed one too many people one too many times
Posted By: NNY78

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. - 04/24/14 04:10 PM

If you know Triple T whats going on with the LCN in Hamilton, Toronto and on your side of the Falls?
Posted By: Scalish

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. - 04/24/14 04:52 PM

TimmyTwoTimer,

Liuna 183 is a very powerful Union my Father is on the executive he is a trustee for them.

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. - 04/24/14 06:01 PM

So what's the deal with this guy who helped with the election campaign and claims members of the executive were taking envelopes from 'contractors'?

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. - 04/24/14 08:59 PM

That is all bullshit my friend. That stuff happens all the time people coming out and making false claims of people in powerful positions doing certain things. Funny how usually it happens around election time. I mean a few years ago some folks were trying to accuse Joseph Mancinelli and Jack Oliveira of taking payoffs which was complete bullshit, I know both those men and no chance they would take part in any of that. 6 years ago my Father was running in an election and next thing you know flyers being passed around job sites claiming him and others were taking payoff's from contactor's which was bullshit and started by the moron who was running against my Father, well it did not help him much as my old man still holds the spot today.

I am a Local President in another Union they are Unifor was CAW this happens all the time I have been accused myself of taking payoff's from company's to settle contract's which is bullshit as well, this one makes me laugh one year a few tools in one of my workplaces were telling people that I was given vehicles by a Company which is funny I drive a Ford Ranger and my Wife a Ford Focus that would be a good payoff right.

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. - 04/24/14 09:00 PM

In that world just as many other's such as the mob jealousy is a bitch and people will try to do anything to bring those down.
Posted By: TheAustralian

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. - 04/24/14 10:33 PM

Why was theArm banned? It's not fair.

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. - 04/24/14 11:05 PM

Originally Posted By: TheAustralian

Yes it was.

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. - 04/24/14 11:08 PM

How was it fair? What did he actually do?
Posted By: carmela

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. - 04/24/14 11:12 PM

How was it fair? What did he actually do?

You were here, you know what he was doing and what he did to get banned. But if you're still insisting on playing ignorant, why don't you read thru his lasts posts on here so we all don't have to relive it.

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. - 04/24/14 11:13 PM

He was banned because people suspected that he was lying?????

In my books that's hardly a reason to be banned....
Posted By: carmela

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. - 04/24/14 11:14 PM

Unfortunately for you, your books don't make the rules of this board.

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. - 04/24/14 11:21 PM

I don't understand how a person can be banned for something like that....

There shouldn't even be rules on a mob dedicated forum... we're here to discuss the activities of a bunch of fucking low-lives in Armani

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. - 04/24/14 11:45 PM

Because that's not all he was banned for.

And even the low-'lives' in Armani have rules. As does life, the life, and this board.

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. - 04/24/14 11:52 PM

Most people in Australia pronounce it "low-lives"... there was no need to put emphasis on it.
Posted By: MikeyO

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. - 04/24/14 11:55 PM

Originally Posted By: carmela

You want a Pepsi?

Unfortunately for you, your books don't make the rules of this board.

You keeping the books like Alicia
Posted By: cornuto_e_contento

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. - 04/24/14 11:55 PM

He was banned because he apparently posted an insulting rant against the message board owners/moderators/administrators/users who he did not agree with, and he'd been warned before not to keep doing this or else he would be banned.
Posted By: MikeyO

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. - 04/24/14 11:57 PM

Originally Posted By: cornuto_e_contento

He was banned because he apparently posted an insulting rant against the message board owners/moderators/administrators/users who he did not agree with, and he'd been warned before not to keep doing this or else he would be banned.

Thanks Cornutto
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. - 04/25/14 12:01 AM

Most people in Australia pronounce it "low-lives"... there was no need to put emphasis on it.

Sonny IS Australian.

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. - 04/25/14 12:18 AM

@TheAustralian: Regards your suggestion that there should be no rules, being a mob forum?

The devs work quite hard to maintain a decent quality of discourse ensuring that things remain somewhat civil.

This board without moderation or rules would soon degenerate to a useless slanging match which wouldnt get anyone anywhere.

TheArm broke the boards rules, was warned and subsequently banned.

It was not a case of someone with a differing opinion being banned, ie censorship.

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. - 04/25/14 12:23 AM

ok

That's

fair

enough.

@Cornuto

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. - 04/25/14 12:25 AM

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. - 04/25/14 12:31 AM

last

word
Posted By: HandsomeStevie

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. - 04/25/14 12:39 AM

Seriously ever since that person " TheArm" started posting all over this website, I stopped using this site as much because the kid was on every thread talking a bunch of nonsense. Thank you mods, hes been BANNED!
Posted By: HandsomeStevie

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. - 04/25/14 12:41 AM

Hopefully "TheAustralian" isnt "TheArm"

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. - 04/25/14 12:44 AM

If I was theArm, the admins would know it by now.

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. - 04/25/14 06:05 AM

Let's not ruin anymore posts discussing ARM. I had no issues with him myself but fuck when he was on here all posts he posted on were ruined by people trying to find out if he was lying or not he was a huge distraction. Like HandsomeStevie said I was pretty much not even coming on this forum anymore while he was here because it was always the same shit him telling hero stories and everyone accusing him got old fast.

I trust and thank the board administration for doing it this board has become fun to visit again.

Piece of advice Australian let it go and discuss what the post is about and let the past go, move on my friend.
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. - 04/25/14 07:03 AM

Oh there was no need to try and "find out" if he was lying, there was never any doubt that he was.

Did he ever get to plan that trip for you scalish?? lol

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. - 04/25/14 07:54 AM

Thearm most certainly broke the rules, and was punished accordingly. However, there were more than several others (butt buddies with moderators, or simply users that shamelessly lick moderator butt in order to be able to harass at will here) that broke many more rules than thearm did, crossed many more boundaries, thirty times over in some cases, and were never punished for it like thearm was. Much of it was done blatantly in an obvious & mean-spirited baiting style as well (thearm was a bit of a social simpleton & was easily roused). These people were actually supported by the admin & were seemingly free to mock him all they wanted, simply because the admin didn't seem to think much of thearm either.

I'm not saying thearm's claims shouldn't have been questioned, as many of them were very off the wall & did not run parallel with popular opinion. But let's not pretend he wasn't mercilessly baited & mocked into getting himself banned.

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. - 04/25/14 08:00 AM

Lol no he did not and that is when I pretty much knew he was full of shit, I asked him a few more times and all I would get is I am talking to my guy about it yeah I bet he was.
Posted By: SC

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. - 04/25/14 08:05 AM

Funny how all the malcontents come crawling out of the woodwork to post how unfair they see the board's moderation. Get over it or get lost. Nobody is forcing you to stay here.

Stick to the topic at hand (in this case the Canadian 'ndrangheta) and stop your whining.
Posted By: ChristyC

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. - 04/27/14 08:08 AM

HSA, I absolutely agree. Whether you agreed with him or not, whether you thought he lied or not, this board was a thousand times better with what he contributed. Yeah, SC, consider me a malcontent. Everytime I've popped in since TheArm was banned has been a huge disappointment...what's left basically amounts to posting pictures like they were baseball cards and the ridiculous (and infinitely sad) 'what would you do if you ran a family?' kind of threads. Talk about role-playing. The way he was attacked (and yes, ALLOWED to be attacked) made one think of Topix with the name-calling, etc. Not impressed. I guess you can all go back to your comfort zone: whacking off while the godfather, goodfellas and donny brasco all play on the multiple computer screens in your basement.

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. - 04/27/14 09:26 AM

Don't let the door hit ya on the way out, Christy.
Posted By: cornuto_e_contento

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. - 04/27/14 03:32 PM

This book is apparently about Canada and the biker gangs, has anyone read it?
http://books.google.com/books/about/Mafia_Enforcer.html?id=AijwXNn3A7wC

Is it BS/mostly fabricated or is it actually factual and a good read?
Posted By: Dwalin2011

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. - 04/27/14 03:45 PM

I heard this is one of the best books about Canadian organized crime:

http://www.amazon.com/Iced-Story-Organiz...H864W7082EBB9YX

Does anyone know where can I buy it at a decent price, the amazon prices are monstrous for a book, it must be a rare one nowadays.

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not d - 04/28/14 12:29 AM

Originally Posted By: ChristyC
HSA, I absolutely agree. Whether you agreed with him or not, whether you thought he lied or not, this board was a thousand times better with what he contributed. Yeah, SC, consider me a malcontent. Everytime I've popped in since TheArm was banned has been a huge disappointment...what's left basically amounts to posting pictures like they were baseball cards and the ridiculous (and infinitely sad) 'what would you do if you ran a family?' kind of threads. Talk about role-playing. The way he was attacked (and yes, ALLOWED to be attacked) made one think of Topix with the name-calling, etc. Not impressed. I guess you can all go back to your comfort zone: whacking off while the godfather, goodfellas and donny brasco all play on the multiple computer screens in your basement.

Amen to all of this. At the very least, he made this board much more entertaining than it's been in a very long time.
Posted By: HairyKnuckles

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not d - 04/28/14 03:16 AM

Originally Posted By: HuronSocialAthletic
Originally Posted By: ChristyC

Amen to all of this. At the very least, he made this board much more entertaining than it's been in a very long time.

The biggest role player on here was TheArm, pretedning he was a former Rochester associate who once fought the Colombos and was asked to join. He was pathetic and probably still is. But more pathetic is the fact that some posters believed him. Let´s leave it at that.

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not d - 04/28/14 06:41 AM

Agree with HairyKnuckles let it go folks, let's move on.

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not d - 04/28/14 08:22 AM

Originally Posted By: HuronSocialAthletic

ANOTHER malcontent chimes in. Huron, if you found his bullshit entertaining then maybe you should join him on some role-playing website. Stop your whining.

Can we please get back on topic here?
Posted By: Azure

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. - 04/28/14 08:38 PM

The funny thing about those "biker scum" is that even the smallest , least active HA/SC chapters play(Ed) a far more significant role in the Toronto/Ontario drug trade than Buffalo did at it's peak.
Posted By: HairyKnuckles

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. - 04/29/14 05:19 AM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

Sonny IS Australian.

And Australia IS sunny. smile
Posted By: hombres4

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. - 04/30/14 08:37 PM

Hello Scalish
Do you know of working guys handing over their vacation pay to union heads in LIUNA as a thank you for keeping them working?
Thanks in advance for your thoughts and reply.

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. - 04/30/14 08:58 PM

hombres4,

Welcome to the board my friend. Not sure about all of their vacation pay being handed over as some member's especially skilled trade worker's get a good chunk for vacation and almost positive that is not being passed over.

As far as money and how much get's passed on not sure but guy's especially around holiday's buy thing for the executive all the time whether it is booze, food, ticket's etc. My old man always receives great stuff like great seats to sporting events but cash I never seen any of that not to say he never got any.

In my case I can say 100% no one has ever given me a great chunk of cash but I get lot's of the other stuff.
Posted By: hombres4

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. - 05/01/14 06:58 AM

Thanks for the reply and your experiences with it.

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. - 05/01/14 07:06 AM

Not a problem my friend, again welcome to the board.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET