Home

Your family or "the family"

Posted By: PhillyMob

Your family or "the family" - 02/05/14 04:26 PM

Was thinking about guys turning on their own blood family members and how crazy that is. I know that there has been a lot but wasn't sure all of them. Off the top of my head I can think of a couple.

Philip Leonetti- Nicky Scarfo
Dominic Montiglio- Niño Gaggi
Frank Calabrese jr.- Frank Calabrese sr.
Michael Franzese- Sonny Franzese

I wasn't sure if anyone can help me out with any other people who turned on their blood family.

Re: Your family or "the family" - 02/06/14 01:13 AM

Anybody with any insight on this?
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: Your family or "the family" - 02/06/14 01:26 AM

Well technicaly micheal never turned against his father, his brother John jr actually informed on sonny and got him sent back to prison on a parole violation.
Posted By: NinoSconza

Re: Your family or "the family" - 02/06/14 02:22 AM

Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
Well technicaly micheal never turned against his father, his brother John jr actually informed on sonny and got him sent back to prison on a parole violation.

Never go against the family you must have SC's Permission before making such a move.

Re: Your family or "the family" - 02/06/14 02:27 AM

Originally Posted By: NinoSconza

Never go against the family you must have SC's Permission before making such a move.

i hope your son can remember that…i don't wanna have to worry about him flipping over a dime bag.
Posted By: SonnyL

Re: Your family or "the family" - 02/06/14 02:47 AM

Gino Milano testified against his brother Nicky
And Lawrence Merlino testified against his brother Chuckie

Re: Your family or "the family" - 02/06/14 03:01 AM

Your right my mistake. I knew Michael was saying his father wanted him dead but he didn't snitch did he? I know he was making a killing with the gasoline tax money. The higher ups called him in and wanted to know why they weren't getting more than they already were. Sonny went in and told them before Michael went in that they can do whatever they have to.

But after he 'retired' his dad wanted no parts of him, isn't that correct?

Re: Your family or "the family" - 02/06/14 03:05 AM

Originally Posted By: SonnyL

I forgot about Lawrence. Thank you Sonny

Re: Your family or "the family" - 02/06/14 03:07 AM

well micheal testified in front of a committee about his gas tax scam and he also testified against one of his business partners, so that would make him a snitch in my book, but he could've done a lot more damage. ya i wouldn't think him and his dad spend to much time together now a days.
Posted By: SonnyL

Re: Your family or "the family" - 02/06/14 03:11 AM

Originally Posted By: PhillyMob

Also Mario Riccobene testified against Harry it happened a lot in Philly in the 80s
Posted By: NinoSconza

Re: Your family or "the family" - 02/06/14 04:31 AM

Originally Posted By: PhillyMob

Lawrence was told to flip in order to save business interests in AC...they were done at that point so it didn't matter if he did or didn't at that point long story

Re: Your family or "the family" - 02/06/14 05:15 AM

How about mad Sam destefano. Him and his brother Mario killed their youngest brother. Then Mario and Tony Spilotro kill Sam lol. Not snitching but damn what a fucking family lol.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET