Home

Joey merlino question

Posted By: PhillyMob

Joey merlino question - 02/03/14 10:53 PM

I know we're coming up to almost 3 years that he has been out. I wasn't sure if he was still on supervised release or was he completely down with all that stuff?
Posted By: Merlinofan1970

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/03/14 11:47 PM

Good question. Not sure if when he left half-way house in FL if they put restrictions on him or not. Usually after u complete ur sentence and are released instead of paroled, they dont impose sanctions.
Posted By: thebigfella

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/03/14 11:49 PM

I believe it's over in march

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/04/14 02:13 AM

Thanks for the feedback. I thought I heard that it was march that he got off but wasn't sure if it was last year or this year.
Posted By: RollinBones

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/04/14 02:52 AM

i'm sure they will be no less up his ass once his restrictions are up

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/04/14 03:29 AM

O yes you no they can't wait for one little mess up. If he shits wrong their gonna try and convict him.

But with the given gangster track record I don't think he is done with the family. Just bring a lot smarter than he was before but who knows.

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/04/14 05:19 PM

Merlino and ligambi should just be advisors since the feds think thier bosses anyway, that way if thier bought up on charges they can say thier retired
Posted By: Nice_Guy

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/05/14 03:15 AM

He's got guys that are like his brothers running the show, he don't need to do anything, there pumping him $$$ to stay in Florida, he's too hot.
If he really did the Scarfo shooting then he by far is the boss and a man that don't need to do anything to prove himself, it seems that was the day he started wearing the crown and all his guys love him for it, and how can't the older guys have some sort of respect for the kid?! He went after the biggest psychopath since al Capone, tried to kill his son knowing that Scarfo got respect from NY and ended up in jail (feds) a couple times and no one tried nothing on orders from Scarfo or any other mob guy connected to stanfa, so it shows who's boss!!
He's boss until they indict him or kill him!!
Posted By: SonnyL

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/05/14 03:39 AM

Originally Posted By: Nice_Guy
He's got guys that are like his brothers running the show, he don't need to do anything, there pumping him $$$ to stay in Florida, he's too hot.
If he really did the Scarfo shooting then he by far is the boss and a man that don't need to do anything to prove himself, it seems that was the day he started wearing the crown and all his guys love him for it, and how can't the older guys have some sort of respect for the kid?! He went after the biggest psychopath since al Capone, tried to kill his son knowing that Scarfo got respect from NY and ended up in jail (feds) a couple times and no one tried nothing on orders from Scarfo or any other mob guy connected to stanfa, so it shows who's boss!!

You make a very good point and im inclined to agree with you

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/05/14 03:47 AM

Agree

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/05/14 03:49 AM

Originally Posted By: SonnyL

You make a very good point and im inclined to agree with you

Thank you my friends
Posted By: LittleNicky

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/05/14 03:57 AM

Boss of what? Video Poker Machines?

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/05/14 04:07 AM

LittleNicky-Boss of what? Video poker machines

Whoa we gotta sharp one here, I bet you took the little yellow bus to school?

U a cop?

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/05/14 04:38 AM

If he still is the boss which I do think he is. He must have used his time very wisely in jail and learned from all the other idiots. Himself being one of them in the 90's. Under the radar is the only way to be if your trying to stay unnoticed.
He is too known here in Philly and all over for that matter. He has no choice but to stay low key and play it off like it's all a normal life after the can.
I'm not saying walk around in your bath robe and mumble in Boca Raton, but be like Gigante not Gotti.
Everyone already knows who he is no need to flaunt now just collect $$$$$$$
Posted By: PineBarrens

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/05/14 05:13 AM

Originally Posted By: Merlinofan1970
Good question. Not sure if when he left half-way house in FL if they put restrictions on him or not. Usually after u complete ur sentence and are released instead of paroled, they dont impose sanctions.

A Philly Mafia icon, fresh out of prison, has set up housekeeping in Boca Raton. So what, exactly, is he up to?

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/09/29/v-...l#storylink=cpy

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/05/14 06:08 AM

..That would be fucking hilarious. But not in Boca...get Merlino a robe and tell him to walk up and down Broad Street talkin to himself and maybe pissing in the street....or on a fire hydrant. lol!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Right down broad st. To city hall with a Flyers jersey on underneath. Lol
Posted By: LaLouisiane

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/05/14 04:18 PM

U a cop?

Come on dude, Philly is no where near respectable when it comes to LCN. You can try to pump it up all you want but they just don't have the numbers or abilities to run anything large.

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/05/14 04:34 PM

Originally Posted By: LaLouisiane

U a cop?

Come on dude, Philly is no where near respectable when it comes to LCN. You can try to pump it up all you want but they just don't have the numbers or abilities to run anything large.

Philly might not be as big as the other families and a little bit mor dysfunctional but I disagree with them not being able to do anything large. Especially with a lot of the guys being back on the street. Myself being a Local 1 member in Philly and my father being an agent for the international. The boys still have their hands in the unions. Philly unions are incredibly strong. That alone is on a large enough scale. For your statement to be wrong.

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/05/14 04:52 PM

To me what the Chin did for his last 20years was an embarrassment to the mob, they should of whacked him for playing that game, a real man would have fought his charge and not claim insanity just so he doesn't go to jail, u know real mafioso wanted him dead or gone instead of walking the streets pissing on himself, Whatta a disgrace. You know guys like Gotti and Scarfo were laughing at him in disgust, the guy became a joke.

I don't get why Philly guys are so hated on, they shoot, get shot, don't tell, Go to jail multiple times facing charges that can bring life sentences, some actually beat the charges and others get payed away and still don't tell, and they still smile laugh talk to the media and take pictures for Instagram lol these guys got balls.

Do I think they'll ever make money like Scarfo? Fuck no, but do I think that they can still make about 5g a week doing street things,for sure. Now a days you need to except making less but enough that your at lease saving a little bit! nowadays people making over a 100g a year are broke, you wanna know why? Cause the system is killing all of us that live off of 1 legit income, bills are outrageous, gas kills everyone, interest and everything else drains the working man so he's broke by the end of the month, so if you can make some tax free $ on the side without ending up in jail, god bless keep doing it. Everyone should and I bet everyone tries.

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/05/14 04:54 PM

People make me laugh when they try to say how many made members a family has or how much money they make, like every time they make somebody they call u on the phone, or ur a member of the adminastration to know how much money thier making, u can have only 5 members and still make a lot of money, the power is not in made men, the power is in associates, do u have any idea how Many associates is making major cash

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/05/14 05:02 PM

These philly guys will still make $ one way or another, the guys that say there done on here are just hoping they are, but you are wrong my friend.

People are kicking up to them just to associate wit em, these(Merlino crew) guys nowadays have it made, they did so much dirt back then they don't ever need to pick up a gun again, thanks to the media out there there all half ass celebrities, if I was them I'd do a reality show based on "X wise guys trying to go legit" I'd include all the wives and I think the American public would love it and the government would go nuts lollol, I wanna see the bad guys win lo!!

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/05/14 05:06 PM

Originally Posted By: thebigfella
People make me laugh when they try to say how many made members a family has or how much money they make, like every time they make somebody they call u on the phone, or ur a member of the adminastration to know how much money thier making, u can have only 5 members and still make a lot of money, the power is not in made men, the power is in associates, do u have any idea how Many associates is making major cash

Bigfella the people on here writing aren't from the street so they really have no idea what there talking about, especially the stupid "Family comments", that is so played out and I bet the only guys talking "family" is New York Goofs that are stuck in the Stone Age.
Your a 100% right with you can make $$$ wit a little crew, I'm glad someone wit street sense commented!!

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/05/14 05:29 PM

To me what the Chin did for his last 20years was an embarrassment to the mob, they should of whacked him for playing that game, a real man would have fought his charge and not claim insanity just so he doesn't go to jail, u know real mafioso wanted him dead or gone instead of walking the streets pissing on himself, Whatta a disgrace. You know guys like Gotti and Scarfo were laughing at him in disgust, the guy became a joke.

I don't get why Philly guys are so hated on, they shoot, get shot, don't tell, Go to jail multiple times facing charges that can bring life sentences, some actually beat the charges and others get payed away and still don't tell, and they still smile laugh talk to the media and take pictures for Instagram lol these guys got balls.

Do I think they'll ever make money like Scarfo? Fuck no, but do I think that they can still make about 5g a week doing street things,for sure. Now a days you need to except making less but enough that your at lease saving a little bit! nowadays people making over a 100g a year are broke, you wanna know why? Cause the system is killing all of us that live off of 1 legit income, bills are outrageous, gas kills everyone, interest and everything else drains the working man so he's broke by the end of the month, so if you can make some tax free $ on the side without ending up in jail, god bless keep doing it. Everyone should and I bet everyone tries.

That's real talk right there my friend. Very well said.

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/05/14 05:49 PM

@phillymob
That's all that I post.
Thanks my friend
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/05/14 06:02 PM

Except for all that bullshit about the chin, gotti and scarfo wouldnt have the balls to laugh at him. Everyone is always asking who the real boss of the genevese is, the truth is the chin still runs that shit from the grave.

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/05/14 06:21 PM

Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
Except for all that bullshit about the chin, gotti and scarfo wouldnt have the balls to laugh at him. Everyone is always asking who the real boss of the genevese is, the truth is the chin still runs that shit from the grave.

Listen do I think the guy was a top leader in his prime? For sure, but can you imagine in the end what is was like for guys in his crew to walk around wit him acting coo coo? If your wit him you need to be an actor cause the Feds were all over him and you better be ready to win an oscar when he's doing all that stupid Uncle Junior shit, whoever was next in line shoulda stepped up and made the decision to whack him. The guys legacy went bad when he put on that show sorry to tell you that buddy.
Everyone in that life has to go at some point, and that was when it shoulda happen to him, if someone woulda stepped up and popped him right now you would be saying he's the baddest gangster walking!

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/05/14 06:45 PM

Gigante wasnt castellano, you couldnt just whack him and take over, if someone were to take out gigante on sunday, by monday they would've found him in a trunk like that guyfrom philly(capinegro) but instead hundred dollar bills in their mouth it would be their balls lol. Gigantes antics kept him on the street far longer then a lot of his contemporaries, yeah he wound up dying in prison, but he died wealthy leaving a lot of money for his family. he was wealthy but wasnt a greedy boss and he was pure power thats what i believe is his real legacy is.

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/05/14 06:46 PM

Don't bother with them Dellacroce, you've got two guys on here each with less than a hundred posts defending the LCN Philly guys like they are dating them and one actually claiming to know how their hands are in the unions. Same crap new posters.

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/05/14 07:02 PM

@dellacrocce I agree with you on what you think of the guy after u giving your reason.
As for @louisianaloser, so because I'm not on here posting on a daily basis what I say can't be true?
So another PM hater is here, what happen. R u a victim to these guys or something, I wanna know what you know??
Dating? U a fag saying shit like that??

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/05/14 07:12 PM

This board sure attracts the brain dead. Holding up two of the worst mobsters in the last 50 years as heroes to emulate and bashing a guy who is likely the unanimous choice among experts of the sleekest, most successful boss during a period where the Feds were locking up everyone.

As for Philly, the last indictments and the Galati case should have made it clear the philly street gang is barely a functioning family. The best scams they have going are video poker machines and paying some moron 100 dollars a night to hit cars for the insurance work. That isn't to take away anything from uncle joe, who has been remarkably successful in staying on the streets. But this is no longer a vast criminal conspiracy, its a sports betting and video poker ring.

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/05/14 07:13 PM

And WTF is CajunLand and who is the CajunMafia lol
Gimme some stories hahaha

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/05/14 07:17 PM

Dude everyone sees what a fanboy you are. Guaranteed your not over 20. When you get mad all you do is call people vulgar expressions. You think that makes you tough or something? You think guys look at your posts and say "oh he just called that guy a fag, he is a tough guy!!"

And if you want to know what the Cajun Mafia is type it into Google it isn't that hard to find. If all your going to do is call people curse words you have a very high immaturity level for a grown up.
Posted By: Wilson101

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/05/14 07:21 PM

Chin was the real deal. That is what LCN is all about. Make money and duck indictments. Obviously it was probably not as fun to kick it with him but that is not what it's all about, not at all.

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/05/14 07:24 PM

Chin might have been the most effective, most feared, and most respected American LCN boss ever, period. That is a legitimate debate. When you make absurd statements bashing a person like that it's pretty hard to take anything else you say serious.
Posted By: cookcounty

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/05/14 07:29 PM

Originally Posted By: LittleNicky
This board sure attracts the brain dead. Holding up two of the worst mobsters in the last 50 years as heroes to emulate and bashing a guy who is likely the unanimous choice among experts of the sleekest, most successful boss during a period where the Feds were locking up everyone.

As for Philly, the last indictments and the Galati case should have made it clear the philly street gang is barely a functioning family. The best scams they have going are video poker machines and paying some moron 100 dollars a night to hit cars for the insurance work. That isn't to take away anything from uncle joe, who has been remarkably successful in staying on the streets. But this is no longer a vast criminal conspiracy, its a sports betting and video poker ring.

they need to start selling meth or get jobs
Posted By: carmela

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/05/14 07:50 PM

The thing is these people are limited. They can only work with what's around them.
They have no skills, no mind for business, no licenses for business, no contacts out of the country, they only have the people around them to try and scam.

The guys that are making real money are ones that can do things between here and other countries, they have things coming and going overseas. They have contacts in those countries. They can travel to another country, take care of things and come back. They have licenses up the ass: construction, freight broker, real estate, you name it, they have it. And if they can't get the license in their name, they know who to go thru. On paper, and on the surface everything will be legit. This is the mafia.
Posted By: padrone

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/05/14 08:02 PM

I am a newer poster and live in the Philly area so this interests me. I am not a fanboy but to say that they are a barley functioning family would be an overstatement. Think about it; the latest indictment is what they were busted doing, it certainly does not mean that it is all that they had their hands into. Some examples: Uncle Joe had a no show job with a waste management firm for $500 a week plus health benies. They did union hauling so how did he get that? Also, the Borgota gambling case did not involve chump change and was pretty sophisticated. NY wanted him and Mazzone whacked so they would not have to pay the tax on their operations. Also, a wire room was just busted a couple of months back with a few hundred grand in cash in south philly. That was just one room. Philly is a gambling town with tons of bookies kicking up. Also, video poker and vending is a huge money maker in places like NY and Chitown so why is it laughable in Philly? Philadelphia is the 5th largest city in the United States with one of the highest populations of Italian Americans so if LCN wants to recruit they have a pool to draw from, not saying that these kids are the best and the brightest but they are there. It is not like a Detroit, or west coast city with a non-viable Italian American community. There are plenty of opportunities for street guys to hustle and they do. They were busted on stupid stuff but these guys are career criminals and were not busted on everything they did or have done. That being said they are not what they once were.

Also, the Chin was a genius and agree 100% with VegasMikey. He was feared and had psychos like Casso and Amuso wetting their pants. The windows case story is classic

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/05/14 08:11 PM

Don't bother with them Dellacroce, you've got two guys on here each with less than a hundred posts defending the LCN Philly guys like they are dating them and one actually claiming to know how their hands are in the unions. Same crap new posters.

Number of posts means what that your more intelligent then the next man? Lol. Childish statement. But I just state what I've heard and what I know. I'm in Philly not in the swamp so I don't claim I know what's going on with the gators ya know what I mean.

Obviously not you or me knows what really goes on with them guys so the argument is irrelevant.

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/05/14 08:14 PM

You have more posts but I registered before you. Does that make me better than you??? Lmao

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/05/14 08:17 PM

Originally Posted By: padrone
I am a newer poster and live in the Philly area so this interests me. I am not a fanboy but to say that they are a barley functioning family would be an overstatement. Think about it; the latest indictment is what they were busted doing, it certainly does not mean that it is all that they had their hands into. Some examples: Uncle Joe had a no show job with a waste management firm for $500 a week plus health benies. They did union hauling so how did he get that? Also, the Borgota gambling case did not involve chump change and was pretty sophisticated. NY wanted him and Mazzone whacked so they would not have to pay the tax on their operations. Also, a wire room was just busted a couple of months back with a few hundred grand in cash in south philly. That was just one room. Philly is a gambling town with tons of bookies kicking up. Also, video poker and vending is a huge money maker in places like NY and Chitown so why is it laughable in Philly? Philadelphia is the 5th largest city in the United States with one of the highest populations of Italian Americans so if LCN wants to recruit they have a pool to draw from, not saying that these kids are the best and the brightest but they are there. It is not like a Detroit, or west coast city with a non-viable Italian American community. There are plenty of opportunities for street guys to hustle and they do. They were busted on stupid stuff but these guys are career criminals and were not busted on everything they did or have done. That being said they are not what they once were.

Also, the Chin was a genius and agree 100% with VegasMikey. He was feared and had psychos like Casso and Amuso wetting their pants. The windows case story is classic

^^^^ i can agree with a lot of that, except uncle joe having any power within the unions. He was given his no show job strictly out of favor from the owner of the garbage hauling company. Aside from scarfo controlling the bartenders union hereiu local 54 in AC, the philly family was never really that involved with the unions.

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/05/14 08:24 PM

Originally Posted By: PhillyMob
You have more posts but I registered before you. Does that make me better than you??? Lmao

Not really. None of your posts warrant any kind of merit so keep trying.

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/05/14 08:27 PM

^^^^ i can agree with a lot of that, except uncle joe having any power within the unions. He was given his no show job strictly out of favor from the owner of the garbage hauling company. Aside from scarfo controlling the bartenders union hereiu local 54 in AC, the philly family was never really that involved with the unions.

Totally agree and as for the sports betting, the biggest action in Philly in recent history was Mastronadro, not Philly LCN.

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/05/14 09:27 PM

My point exactly posts and being registered first means nothing. That's why I didn't understand the childish statement.

I'm just makings statements here not trying argue with teenagers or adults who act like them. So anyways back on topic.....

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/05/14 09:32 PM

My point exactly posts and being registered first means nothing. That's why I didn't understand the childish statement.

I'm just makings statements here not trying argue with teenagers or adults who act like them. So anyways back on topic.....

I'm not arguing with you buddy and I apologize. People like fan boy that start cursing like a 12 year old that just learned a new word get on my nerves, didn't mean to drag you in.

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/05/14 09:41 PM

I'm not arguing with you buddy and I apologize. People like fan boy that start cursing like a 12 year old that just learned a new word get on my nerves, didn't mean to drag you in.

Yes not a problem same to you. I'm here cause all this organized crime has my total interest. I give statements I heard and ask questions cause their some knowledgeable people here. Not here to bicker with anyone, just to learn things I don't no and share info I have.
Posted By: Jose

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/05/14 10:47 PM

Phillys been slammed with awful weather for non local guys but expect a mob talk with Dave Schratweiser and George in the next day or too. Apparently Schrat posted he's got a guy that's done heavy work involved - not sure if he'll be on camera or if he just interviewed but should be interesting. My guess would be Veasey - he's been poking his head around recently I heard .. Not sure who else it could be .. Nobody that we're interested in obviously..can only be john john

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/05/14 10:52 PM

Originally Posted By: Jose
Phillys been slammed with awful weather for non local guys but expect a mob talk with Dave Schratweiser and George in the next day or too. Apparently Schrat posted he's got a guy that's done heavy work involved - not sure if he'll be on camera or if he just interviewed but should be interesting. My guess would be Veasey - he's been poking his head around recently I heard .. Not sure who else it could be .. Nobody that we're interested in obviously..can only be john john

Yea the weather has been terrible. I'm in the union here in Philly I do construction. I haven't worked in 3 weeks. Calling for more snow on Sat. and Sun.

Looking out for the mob talk. Thanks for posting. Yes I think it's John as we'll but who knows

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/05/14 10:55 PM

hearing the weekend dumping could be the worst of the year but that was te early talk .. Not sure anymore..

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/05/14 11:12 PM

Dude everyone sees what a fanboy you are. Guaranteed your not over 20. When you get mad all you do is call people vulgar expressions. You think that makes you tough or something? You think guys look at your posts and say "oh he just called that guy a fag, he is a tough guy!!"

And if you want to know what the Cajun Mafia is type it into Google it isn't that
hard to find. If all your going to do is call people curse words you have a very high immaturity level for a grown up.

So you started wit me saying I'm dating the mob, telling me I'm not over 20, but when I go on the defense I'm immature? And you call me a fanboy?? We'll I am a fan of guys that live the life and actually play by the rules it's entertainment for me that's it, and to me you are a fan too, your on here posting and commenting on people you don't know just like me, to me you are a [BadWord] because of the way you act on here, me I'm just a guy that's killin Time gossiping with your bitch ass, so don't talk shit to me cause I do defend myself by any means necessary on here, and remember all I can do to you is call you names I can't punch u threw your computer which you clearly deserve.

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/05/14 11:16 PM

@louisianaLoser it's funny how you cry about guys calling names but you started it first you little. Itch, so don't try and make me look like I start that shit, but I'll continue he to. All you names cause it bothers u, U BITCH!!!!

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/05/14 11:22 PM

Keep calm and carry on gentlemen.
I'm thinking the wiseguys in town did pretty good on the Bowl. Everyone I talked to on the street were laying the points and taking the Broncs. Maybe uncle joe will get another nice envelope when everyone settles up this weekend. Interesting times ahead and a lot of the guys who plead out are hitting the streets in the next 12 months or less. Just the good ol days , never meaning no harm !! "General Lee shout there

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/05/14 11:27 PM

And back to the Chin,, I may have spoke to soon on him, I basically made my judgement solely on the uncle junior act, that was enough for me to say fuck him, which I still do. A real man don't play retard to stay outta a jail, to people like you guys that ain't from the street u think it's cool but for guys that are active, it's a fuckin joke.
Anthony Accardo is the greatest mob boss that ever lived till this day, muti-millionaire, Capone bodyguard, never once did someone try to whack him, never played retard, he fought his cases like a man, never convicted had serial killers that would do anything for him, so u guys that are cheering for chin like Fanboys, do some more history!!!

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/05/14 11:40 PM

I won't get roped into the argument too much but chins strongest years were when he was acting sick and he had the support of all his capos and the commission. understand that others stand up to their charges but it's also about beating the government and keeping the families together. Personally I think he saw the writing on the wall and was at the point that he was ready to do whatever it took to trick the govt - he wasn't a young boss at that point and everyone was getting pinched
Posted By: NinoSconza

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/05/14 11:47 PM

Originally Posted By: carmela
The thing is these people are limited. They can only work with what's around them.
They have no skills, no mind for business, no licenses for business, no contacts out of the country, they only have the people around them to try and scam.

The guys that are making real money are ones that can do things between here and other countries, they have things coming and going overseas. They have contacts in those countries. They can travel to another country, take care of things and come back. They have licenses up the ass: construction, freight broker, real estate, you name it, they have it. And if they can't get the license in their name, they know who to go thru. On paper, and on the surface everything will be legit. This is the mafia.

Very well put Queen C...Your my Queen smile

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/05/14 11:55 PM

And back to the Chin,, I may have spoke to soon on him, I basically made my judgement solely on the uncle junior act, that was enough for me to say fuck him, which I still do. A real man don't play retard to stay outta a jail, to people like you guys that ain't from the street u think it's cool but for guys that are active, it's a fuckin joke.
Anthony Accardo is the greatest mob boss that ever lived till this day, muti-millionaire, Capone bodyguard, never once did someone try to whack him, never played retard, he fought his cases like a man, never convicted had serial killers that would do anything for him, so u guys that are cheering for chin like Fanboys, do some more history!!!

So because ur "from the streets of chicago"(which i may or may not believe) means u automatically know shit about NY and philly? Because this post and others like that u have made make it painfully obvious that u dont know shit.
Posted By: jmack

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/06/14 12:00 AM

Originally Posted By: VegasMikey
Chin might have been the most effective, most feared, and most respected American LCN boss ever, period. That is a legitimate debate. When you make absurd statements bashing a person like that it's pretty hard to take anything else you say serious.

Obviously it depends what time period you are looking at, but during his time he was THE MAN. Nobody even close and that isn't debatable.
Posted By: PineBarrens

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/06/14 12:10 AM

You can bet that things are lining up for big things to happen. Guys are out and will find their place

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/06/14 12:18 AM

All kidding aside, I'm not trying to argue wit you guys about The Chin, u know way more about the guy than I do, I'm just saying I hated the playing sick part, it irked me, but I do respect what you guys say and think of the guy so I won't say anything more about him....dellacrotch believe what ya want pally!!!

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/06/14 12:48 AM

Yes i will believe what i want, and your posting style leads me to believe that your a 12 year old kid who just watched goodfellas for the first time...your "stand up guy from chicago" lol! Only a jerkoff trying to sound tough would ever describe themselves like that.

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/06/14 01:08 AM

Any cpa can get you a no show if a company has revenue.

If having a no show or providing a no show is evidence of some mass criminal conspiracy or a mafia connection, I know quite a few folks that must be made guys.

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/06/14 01:18 AM

Johns a piece of trash. smile
Yea the weather has been terrible. I'm in the union here in Philly I do construction. I haven't worked in 3 weeks. Calling for more snow on Sat. and Sun.

Looking out for the mob talk. Thanks for posting. Yes I think it's John as we'll but who knows

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/06/14 01:30 AM

Originally Posted By: padrone

the only noteworthy thing that the philly mob has ever done was kill each other

and that was one of the dumbest sets of wars in mafia history

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/06/14 02:09 AM

If having a no show or providing a no show is evidence of some mass criminal conspiracy or a mafia connection, I know quite a few folks that must be made guys.

So your saying CPA's will stick their neck out for just about anyone they must be standup guys?

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/06/14 02:10 AM

So your saying CPA's will stick their neck out for just about anyone they must be standup guys?

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/06/14 02:48 AM

Yes i will believe what i want, and your posting style leads me to believe that your a 12 year old kid who just watched goodfellas for the first time...your "stand up guy from chicago" lol! Only a jerkoff trying to sound tough would ever describe themselves like that.

Delacrotch listen, I dont have a posting style, maybe this is the first site ive ever wrote on so maybe its truths that I post that piss u off, cause im here in a city full of "standup guys" as we like to call it, and i know more about your local mob than you, yoju must be a stroke cop....and its you goofs that are always mentioning families and LCN because you get all your info from news clippings, tv, informants stories.
And another thing Jagoff for a guy thats always crying about people saying insults, its seem you dont play by them rules, your the real toughguy round here LOLLOLOL you punk

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/06/14 02:53 AM

Jose I respect all your opinions and your posts just as I do plenty of others on here, even if we disagree, but all you guys that start wit your bullshit name calling or your stupid remarks that you say indirectly, dont cry when you get it back, dont give out what you cant handle you bunch of bitches....Delacrotch,vegasboys, louisianloser, and you know who the rest of you are.

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/06/14 03:02 AM

Nice guy maybe you should re read your posts in the philly retrial thread that you got locked cause of your bullshit, re read your posts and u should see how truely dillusional u come off as.

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/06/14 03:12 AM

Wow this topic went way off course lol.

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/06/14 03:16 AM

ya thats my bad for ruining your thread phillymob, whether he responds or not I'm done with him, I've got better things to do then argue with 12 year olds trying to play online gangster.

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/06/14 03:20 AM

Jose I respect all your opinions and your posts just as I do plenty of others on here, even if we disagree, but all you guys that start wit your bullshit name calling or your stupid remarks that you say indirectly, dont cry when you get it back, dont give out what you cant handle you bunch of bitches....Delacrotch,vegasboys, louisianloser, and you know who the rest of you are.

Man your an O.G. a fucking G.I. Joe.

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/06/14 03:23 AM

ya thats my bad for ruining your thread phillymob, whether he responds or not I'm done with him, I've got better things to do then argue with 12 year olds trying to play online gangster.

Not ruined pal no worries.

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/06/14 03:35 AM

Ninasconza i will make you at my next cermony, i accept all guys that have posted over 100times......Thanks HoG
Posted By: bobbyvegas

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/06/14 03:52 AM

Its funny niceguy is calling me out in this post. Just 3 days days ago he was sending me personal msgs trying to shoot the shit with me. This guy is a joke. He ruins every thread with his bullshit

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/06/14 03:56 AM

Delacrotch take it easy pal. the guys I dont get along with on here, i wonder what you do for a living, my guess is a cop, rat, prosecutor, wannabe, or a victim of a mobrelated issue. Them are really the only people in life i just dont see eye to eye with.
Delacrotch for you to call me delusional why? i didnt forget what i posted, i think u guys forget some moron called me a name and things escalated from there go back and read i never started anything wit anybody on here, just calling i like i see it.......Delacrotch F...U

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/06/14 03:58 AM

Vegas you crazy dude, I ain't starting shit wit you and def wasn't calling you out, but I actually forgot we talked and you never got back, so u know where I'm from, where you from again?

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/06/14 04:01 AM

I just looked, you messaged me first so dont make it seem like i was reaching out buddy, but like i said I dont got no problems wit you, so dont bring up messages and call me a joke

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/06/14 04:06 AM

Phillymob u got a good thread here, is anybody friends wit merlino on Instagram?

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/06/14 04:11 AM

nice guys a real stand up guy, a mans man, they don't make guys like him no more.
nobody makes a move in chi town wit out checking in wit dis guy and guess wat he knows more about da mob in jersey and philly then people who live there, he's a major playa.

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/06/14 04:24 AM

im done wit you anyways, ut im glad you no the rules....

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/06/14 04:27 AM

im done wit you anyways, ut im glad you no the rules....

Your a man of honor!

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/06/14 04:28 AM

nice guys a real stand up guy, a mans man, they don't make guys like him no more.

I had to repost that it was so well said, sounded like the my best mans speech at my wedding
Thanks again

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/06/14 04:29 AM

quote=NinoSconza

Your a man of honor![/quote]

Thank you Nina

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/06/14 04:33 AM

np buddy us stand up guys should stick together!

i wonder what you do for a living, my guess is a cop, rat, prosecutor, wannabe, or a victim of a mobrelated issue.

not even close...

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/06/14 04:35 AM

Cmon really, you have done a lot of talking on here, you work an office job dont ya, me im on the street everyday.....not meaning illegal

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/06/14 04:36 AM

Union pipe welder nice hope your making the $$$

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/06/14 04:38 AM

me im on the street everyday.....not meaning illegal

I'll take a pretzel with mustard and a diet coke. Thanks.

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/06/14 04:38 AM

I just looked, you messaged me first so dont make it seem like i was reaching out buddy, but like i said I dont got no problems wit you, so dont bring up messages and call me a joke

That was very feminine on your part.

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/06/14 04:42 AM

ah you checked my profile, yeah I'm not going to lie its a pretty good living, higher end of the salary as far as ironworkers go.

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/06/14 04:45 AM

Id like to say that i enjoy writing and reading all our bullshit on here and i know there are people on here that know what there talking about, thats why i came on here cause I wanted to hear what regular people that know these guys think.
I am speaking about all these guys based on not knowing them only comparing on what i know to there situation and having somewhat of an idea of what goes on in the street, so you will never hear me argue wit whos right and wrong cause mines a pure guess, but i will not stay quiet on insults cause how else can i get to ya thru a computer besides talking smack, so please i aint here to argue i enjoy the chatter, so now that im a made member on here i expect to be treated like one. Thanks

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/06/14 04:47 AM

me im on the street everyday.....not meaning illegal

I'll take a pretzel with mustard and a diet coke. Thanks.

Sorry honey I have elotes and chili

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/06/14 04:50 AM

Originally Posted By: NinoSconza

b
Nina whats your occupation, i wanna know what im arguing wit

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/06/14 04:54 AM

ah you checked my profile, yeah I'm not going to lie its a pretty good living, higher end of the salary as far as ironworkers go.

Salute

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/06/14 04:56 AM

Originally Posted By: NinoSconza

Man I definitley thought it was very gay on his part, and somehow you think oppiste?
What am i missing pal?

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/06/14 04:57 AM

centanni!

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/06/14 05:19 AM

This shit is retarted arguing on the internet about organized crime lmao. Kind of funny if you think about.

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/06/14 05:21 AM

Dellacroce I'm local 1 out of Philly

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/06/14 05:22 AM

Not iron worker but a mason. Fellow union man.

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/06/14 05:25 AM

good for you man, always good to see another union guy, I'm with local 40 ironworkers in nyc.

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/06/14 05:32 AM

This shit is retarted arguing on the internet about organized crime lmao. Kind of funny if you think about.

I swear I laugh it all off, its not like its some you know talkinjg shit, so i dont take it personal 1 bbit.

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/06/14 05:34 AM

good for you man, always good to see another union guy, I'm with local 40 ironworkers in nyc.

Yea I have a bunch of friends in iron workers in Philly. Glad to see union iron workers building the new towers. They had that show on discovery a couple years ago. I was working in north jersey at the time. Staying by west orange near the Passaic river.

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/06/14 01:56 PM

Yea I have a bunch of friends in iron workers in Philly. Glad to see union iron workers building the new towers. They had that show on discovery a couple years ago. I was working in north jersey at the time. Staying by west orange near the Passaic river.

We are not trying to ruin your thread PhillyMob, you actually bring up good points. I agree they are still active, but their power base is shrinking. Their upcomming guy is in the can on a murder charge where he left the weapon in his own vehicle. Joey is out in Florida and while it is good to speculate that he is receiving money from Philly, none of us know that for a fact and your guess is just as good or better than mine (I'm sure you have a better insight on the unions than I do since your in one).

As well as for fan boy, I do remember him on the Philly mob trial thread cursing out the judge trying to act hard, so any legitimate poster on here knows to put more weight on a humming bird flapping its wings than his posts. He's here to flame the subjects, every other word is either profanity or how he is "on the streets".

Remember Dellacroce, the dog that doesn't bark is the one you have to worry about. The one that barks at the lips consistently is usually nothing more than a shih tzu.

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/06/14 02:55 PM

LouisianaLpser Cajun gang wannabe, that's the last post coming your way!!!sucker

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/06/14 04:24 PM

LouisianaLpser Cajun gang wannabe, that's the last post coming your way!!!sucker

Loser is spelled with an -O-, not a -P-. Thanks.

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/06/14 06:30 PM

Anyone know when schrat n Anastasia doing a new mob talk?

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/06/14 07:36 PM

I don't want no problems. I'm sorry. I didn't realize your from the streets.
Posted By: Gingello101182

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/06/14 07:41 PM

Unless they do a special, they quit doing Mob Talk several years ago. Anastasia has his blog and some times Dave will do a "special" report making the Philly guys look more dangerous than Los Zetas. He should really get a life and try harassing some of the guys in North Philly the way he harasses the wiseguys. Wonder how that would turn out? lol

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/06/14 07:47 PM

Your the douchebag I was talking to not bobbyvegas, anyways I don't want to hurt you so please don't fuck wit me lol I don't wanna send someone to whack you in your mothers basement lol thanks

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/06/14 07:51 PM

Originally Posted By: Gingello101182
Unless they do a special, they quit doing Mob Talk several years ago. Anastasia has his blog and some times Dave will do a "special" report making the Philly guys look more dangerous than Los Zetas. He should really get a life and try harassing some of the guys in North Philly the way he harasses the wiseguys. Wonder how that would turn out? lol

Without the whole "La Cosa Nostra" cultural cachet, the Philly Mafia would have ceased to receive any coverage years ago. Instead, everyone pretends like they are big time group and guys try to make a living writing about them. The FBI has a crew dedicated to these guys just because its good for their careers and those at the us attorney's office.

In reality, a North Side drug gang probably whacks more guys in a month than the Philly Mafia has done in a decade. In 2012, over 300 people were killed in philly. The mafia possibly, maybe might have been involved in one. But dealing with real issues is not as interesting to cover or deal with apparently.

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/06/14 07:53 PM

Without the whole "La Cosa Nostra" cultural cachet, the Philly Mafia would have ceased to receive any coverage years ago. Instead, everyone pretends like they are big time group and guys try to make a living writing about them. The FBI has a crew dedicated to these guys just because its good for their careers.

In reality, a North Side drug gang probably whacks more guys in a month than the Philly Mafia has done in a decade. But that's not as interesting to cover to deal with apparently.

Nah man Anastasia is just milking it for all he can! Making it bigger than what it is because they get caught on a regular basis!

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/06/14 07:57 PM

That's hilarious, they make these guys celebrities, philly is the only place I've ever paid attention too where they put the mob on TV just so people know what there up too, only way you get talked about in Chicago is if your under indictment, so I know the higher ups in philly do not want these guys doing shows on them cause I hate to say it but it does glorify them and the lifestyle, but for entertainment purposes, there interesting....the DA don't wanna see Borgesi n ligambi smiling anywhere but I hope they got something g on them----FanBoy strikes again lol

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/06/14 08:00 PM

I wouldn't doubt if Anastasia and the mob use each other for fame, really though it seems they always have some inside info that's accurate, I bet there's a few mob guys feeding them info just to get written about, which I am not a fan of that at all, that's bitch shit lol

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/06/14 08:08 PM

We are not trying to ruin your thread PhillyMob, you actually bring up good points. I agree they are still active, but their power base is shrinking. Their upcomming guy is in the can on a murder charge where he left the weapon in his own vehicle. Joey is out in Florida and while it is good to speculate that he is receiving money from Philly, none of us know that for a fact and your guess is just as good or better than mine (I'm sure you have a better insight on the unions than I do since your in one).

As well as for fan boy, I do remember him on the Philly mob trial thread cursing out the judge trying to act hard, so any legitimate poster on here knows to put more weight on a humming bird flapping its wings than his posts. He's here to flame the subjects, every other word is either profanity or how he is "on the streets".

Remember Dellacroce, the dog that doesn't bark is the one you have to worry about. The one that barks at the lips consistently is usually nothing more than a shih tzu.

Topics turn to arguments. That's just the way it is. There are a lot of personalities here discussing facts and opinions. So it's gonna happen. You just got to no when to realize its online and it means nothing.

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/06/14 08:14 PM

I agree 100% wit ya, I argue on here so I don't go home and beat my wife. Thanks
Posted By: gobucs24

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/07/14 01:05 AM

hello guys 1st x on this page but iam very firmiliar with the topic,iam from Delaware county and every body is either irish or Italian and associated.the police{c.i.d}always raid bars for poker machines and block pools.last yr the cops shut down under ground card games and locked up a bunch guys.
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/07/14 01:16 AM

Without the whole "La Cosa Nostra" cultural cachet, the Philly Mafia would have ceased to receive any coverage years ago. Instead, everyone pretends like they are big time group and guys try to make a living writing about them. The FBI has a crew dedicated to these guys just because its good for their careers and those at the us attorney's office.

In reality, a North Side drug gang probably whacks more guys in a month than the Philly Mafia has done in a decade. In 2012, over 300 people were killed in philly. The mafia possibly, maybe might have been involved in one. But dealing with real issues is not as interesting to cover or deal with apparently.

The difference is, what's left of the Philly mob has a history that goes back a century or so. It has the history and longevity, in addition to the "cultural cachet," that those other (and often more violent) groups lack.

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/07/14 05:19 AM

It's a fact merlino is receiving payment, in lcn ur the boss until u die, step down or retire, and if u retire in a honorable way u will receive retirement checks from the mob, merlino is to money hungry to refuse it

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/07/14 03:00 PM

the philly mob seems like a bunch of losers

the philly mob probably sells pounds of oregano claiming it's weed
Posted By: pmac

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/07/14 04:43 PM

I think by summer youll be seeing merlino and all his guys down at the shore and out in about in philly. guys just a charismatic leader. still young, got all his loyal guys he grew up with getting some older guys from the scarfo era and now all these young guys who grew up wanting to hang with im will be. if he retired he would have had a tv show 3 yrs ago when he got out or a book deal. he lost his friends and family for it so I think noway. hes like the perfect recruiting tool for the mob. guy lives the life bitches, cars, beach, bars. whats he get off parole next month.

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/07/14 07:49 PM

Originally Posted By: pmac
I think by summer youll be seeing merlino and all his guys down at the shore and out in about in philly. guys just a charismatic leader. still young, got all his loyal guys he grew up with getting some older guys from the scarfo era and now all these young guys who grew up wanting to hang with im will be. if he retired he would have had a tv show 3 yrs ago when he got out or a book deal. he lost his friends and family for it so I think noway. hes like the perfect recruiting tool for the mob. guy lives the life bitches, cars, beach, bars. whats he get off parole next month.

PMac I think the exact same thing, No way is a guy with his charisma not gonna get involved and your so right if he were to go legit, he woulda had the book or movie or show out already, great post

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/08/14 12:00 AM

Hey PMAC I think what you say is possible but from what some of the Philly Guys have said on here, it seems more likely that Steve Mazzone will continue to run the show. He has massive respect, and I think everyone realizes that Joey may be famous but he can only hurt the family. I do not doubt he still gets an envelope from South Philly but I think Mazzone has the ability to make final decisions. Although it does seem that only Merlino has the ability to make new guys at this point. I hope I can get some feedback from the Philly posters. I could be wrong.

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/08/14 12:31 AM

Stevie is running a good crew now a days .. No one will mess with Stevie and Georgie on the streets

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/08/14 12:57 AM

Stevie is running a good crew now a days .. No one will mess with Stevie and Georgie on the streets

I'm surprised no ones calling u fan boy lol

Lots of standup guys on the streets so I'm sure the $$$ will start flowing again, especially wit the economy getting better, keep us up to date bro on any new stories
Thanks
Posted By: azguy

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/08/14 02:16 AM

Once Joey's parole restrictions are up he can go have dinner with anyone he would like and speculation can run wild when he's dining with Uncle Joe, Stevie and the rest of the group...

It'll be a perfect FU to LEO....and perfectly legal to boot...
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/08/14 04:49 AM

Good points. I think Merlino has become more smarter, and will not spend that much time in Philly for a while as to not bring unwanted heat on the family. After his restrictions are up, he can do anything he wants, but I do not think he will endanger the family. LE will still be after him, so I think he will visit the city when he has to, then in a few years he will move back to philly when he thinks there is not that much heat on the family. This is my speculation on this.

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/08/14 07:50 PM

Your the douchebag I was talking to not bobbyvegas, anyways I don't want to hurt you so please don't fuck wit me lol I don't wanna send someone to whack you in your mothers basement lol thanks

Man your hilarious!!!! I remember when I was 16!

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/08/14 09:01 PM

VegasMikey i bet, tell me what if feels like to still be a virgin?? Lol

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/08/14 11:22 PM

Originally Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari
Good points. I think Merlino has become more smarter, and will not spend that much time in Philly for a while as to not bring unwanted heat on the family. After his restrictions are up, he can do anything he wants, but I do not think he will endanger the family. LE will still be after him, so I think he will visit the city when he has to, then in a few years he will move back to philly when he thinks there is not that much heat on the family. This is my speculation on this.

But if he did stay in control from Florida I wonder if the family would start to resent that he isn't in Philly like how Bonanno went to Arizona and his family got mad with him for not being around.

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/09/14 01:07 PM

All depends on how greedy he would be...if everyone is making money probably less of an issue but if the envelopes get too big for Florida it won't last long..he knows that though plus the fact that most of the capos are real tight with him. Doubt he would screw em over too much. I'm sure he would make some appearances in Philly once the restrictions are up which I think is soon.

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/09/14 03:04 PM

I'm sure he won't be doing the nightlife scene again down on Delaware ave. and on market st. Lol he is a little older now hopefully smarter as well. But I'm sure he is.
Posted By: 22

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/09/14 07:05 PM

After reading all these posts one of the things I don't understand is as soon as you disagree about anything [especially anything involving the Philly mob] the first thing is ''you must be a cop or DA,prosecutor''.How is that derived from 1 paragraph somebody posts.If that's the case your wasting your time on here you should be a mind reader or something.It's just opinions.I have nothing against the Philly mob but some things are just what they are.Somebody said their stand-up guys,maybe some of the top ones but the list of rats is a mile long.Same thing for the money making,wasn't it caught twice on tape a lot of guys were saying how broke they were while collecting debts.Even at Staino's wedding the younger guys were bitching.A lot gets kicked up top and the rest of the guys seem like their day to day.These lawyer bills must have been astronomical.Seems like in Scarfo's reign whenever they needed cash they just hit the unions.They were all earning.Like somebody said Mastronardo was big-time when it came to gambling.

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/09/14 07:11 PM

One of the other things that surprised me how a few got on the ''Chin''.Again like somebody said he was a feared man and if something happened to him on Sun. by Mon.the revenge would have been done.So he walked around in a robe.If somebody said to you, you could walk around free like your nuts and be rich or spend 20 in a federal prison by ''taking your medicine and coming clean''.That's a no-brainer if I ever heard one.

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/09/14 08:03 PM

22 good points. I have a question that may be not the smartest one but I just don't know call me ignorant. How does Eddie Jacobs and Warren get paid if all these guys say they're "broke". they would need to declare cash payments right? Of course i know the game as far as saying your broke and can't afford the bills but Jacobs at least must command big money after two years of trials and not guilty on top of that. Warren the same thing. I'm just curious - maybe some of the legal Guys can explain that

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/09/14 09:05 PM

Hey Jose I am not a lawyer but what I have heard from lawyers who defend clients such as Uncle Joe, is that guys like Uncle Joe will claim poverty, but they will have various family members (real family not "family")make payments to the lawyer. $1000 here $2000 you get the idea. That way they can claim they are being persecuted and their whole family is having to help them. In reality it is all BS and that is why the Feds always object when these guys claim poverty. I am not saying this is how it is in Philly just this is how it has been done in the past.
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/09/14 09:20 PM

Gin: you are right this happens all the time .
Jose: I have said this before , the crew (family)that is running things now just do not have the rackets that they had back in the day. These guys depend on poker machines and just above street level dealing. Now there may be an racket that comes along now and then that puts good amount of cash in there pocket(not often}
Think what these guys spend a week ,cars house two three woman .That life costs ,so it comes in and goes out.Never have money for when then need it. That is why when they need it it is not there. When was the last time you seen a philly guy in the news with a 15 or 20 million dollar racket.... NOT
Yes the football ect. puts cash to throw around but come on how can that cover 45 wiseguys .

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/09/14 09:46 PM

I'm not sure I follow you serp but okay .. I was asking about the legal fees which gingello did a good job answering .. I'm not asking about the street action . I pretty much know that scene .

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/09/14 10:26 PM

My bad Jose thought i read about not having cash for lawyers or something .
Posted By: Mmalioni

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/09/14 10:35 PM

Most of the guys have money and property, but the money is either stashed away in a backyard or held in another person's account in their name. The property is also in the name of legitimate or semi legitimate people who can try to prove they purchased it with their own earnings.

As for lawyer fees, I believe in this case, the lawyers were court appointed and paid by the government.

In many mafia cases, the lawyers are either paid by family or become court appointed.

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/09/14 11:07 PM

I'm pretty sure for the retrial taxpayers pay the lawyer

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/09/14 11:08 PM

A lot of you guys are right on about the lawyers fees,it was pretty well documented that Scarfo claimed he was broke and couldn't pay the lawyers but apparantley he had cash hidden all over his house.Back in 01 they say Georgie stiffed Bruce Cutler,whether true or not you don't know.But even at Uncle Joe's victory party standing outside Jacobs said half teaseinly that Ligambi will be ''paying'' for his vacations for awhile.I think some of the lawyers just like the notoriety it gives them.
Posted By: dsbaloo

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/10/14 12:12 AM

i think were going to be seeing merlino in either south philly or south jersey... I don't think its just a coincidence that the house his wife and 2 daughters live in ocean township nj was put of for sale a few months ago.... just so happens to be right around the time he will be off all his restrictions... I just don't see him staying in florida away from his family once his restrictions are up.. he spent enough time away from them in prison.. things could get interesting.
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/10/14 04:03 AM

On earlier posts that Vincent Gigante was a joke or that his ''act'' was a joke is humerous...It wasn't just his last 20 years he did that, it was like his last 40 years, and it got him out of going to jail numerous times...There was never even an attempt on his life that i'm aware of, and since you compared him to dipshets like Gotti, I suggest you google both Gigante's death and Gotti's death and see the difference in how law enforcement speaks about the two of them...They admired Gigante despite pissing in the street etc...They didn't admire Gotti...Just because Chin bullied philly around doesn't mean he was a joke...From what I remember, scarfo didn't wipe his azz without Chin's approval !!!

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/10/14 05:11 AM

Originally Posted By: DiLorenzo
On earlier posts that Vincent Gigante was a joke or that his ''act'' was a joke is humerous...It wasn't just his last 20 years he did that, it was like his last 40 years, and it got him out of going to jail numerous times...There was never even an attempt on his life that i'm aware of, and since you compared him to dipshets like Gotti, I suggest you google both Gigante's death and Gotti's death and see the difference in how law enforcement speaks about the two of them...They admired Gigante despite pissing in the street etc...They didn't admire Gotti...Just because Chin bullied philly around doesn't mean he was a joke...From what I remember, scarfo didn't wipe his azz without Chin's approval !!!

Do you really think any of these wiseguys care what law enforcement thinks about them? Lol
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/10/14 05:32 AM

I bet Gotti did knowing him....But no I don't think they care, and i didn't say they did...The G is the one investigating all these guy's, they know them better then anyone...Instead of making dopey comments try reading my post again !!!

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/10/14 06:32 AM

I bet Gotti did knowing him....But no I don't think they care, and i didn't say they did...The G is the one investigating all these guy's, they know them better then anyone...Instead of making dopey comments try reading my post again !!!

You started your post off by saying you bet gotti did care. Then in your next sentence you said they didnt care. Thats pretty dopey to me

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/10/14 07:37 AM

Yo the crazy part is that Gotti probably really did care lol.

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/10/14 04:09 PM

Originally Posted By: bobbyvegas

Do you really think any of these wiseguys care what law enforcement thinks about them? Lol

Haha great point bobby, these people on here are govement cheerleaders especially 22 lol to bad they lost lol...fanboy strikes again lol

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/10/14 09:34 PM

Yo Nice Guy the fact that you have battled with everyone on here is not even the point.Why don't you go back to one of my posts after the verdict and see where I said very positive stuff for the defense.It was also you that chimed in with me when I said if they knew Borgesi was innocent why did they make him stay in another week and you said ''I told you that Robreno was no good''.So before you spout off at the mouth read first.I never ever made a dig at you but I've see these posters on here crucify you.if people don't agree with you just like the other posters say then you get personal or call them ''government cheerleaders''.What a joke.

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/10/14 09:43 PM

Nice Guy go to page 34 of ''The Philly Retrial News'' at 1;10 PM on Jan.24 I made that comment about the injustice of leaving him[Borgesi] in that long and then you agreed.I'll give you another one,I hate people saying bullshit stuff when its not true.

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/10/14 09:58 PM

Yo Nice Guy on the ''Uncle Joe'' forum go to page 3 at 1;59 pm on Jan.29 and see how I bad-mouthed Monacello and it wasn't right what Ligambi and Borgesi had to go through.The last thing in the world I feel like I have to do is defend myself on here especially to somebody like you who has fought with everyone, but I mind my own business and I call them as I see them,I am neither a fanboy or a government cheerleader so go pick a fight with someone else.Somebody that says their from Chicago seems like they have nothing but Philly on their mind.

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/10/14 10:01 PM

take it easy on him 22, he's a "stand up guy" lol

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/10/14 10:04 PM

I can't believe this guy is still arguing with people after like 4 days lol. I just ordered a huge 24 inch jumbo pizza yummy.
Posted By: Snakes

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/10/14 10:27 PM

Nice_Guy is the gift that keeps on giving.

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/10/14 10:43 PM

LOL I hear you Dell

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/10/14 10:47 PM

" Shoot him again " (I love this )

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/10/14 11:14 PM

22 take it easy are you a braud? I mean girl, I didn't realize you were so sensitive. For your info all the people that have tried to crucify said sorry to me because they no I'm "stand up guy from chicago" , I'm from "the streets" and I'm a "Philly fanboy"...so either listen to delacrotch and the Mikey the prostitute from Vegas or you will feel the consequences of battling with me, as you see the rest of these guys backed down so I suggest you do the same.

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/10/14 11:15 PM

Originally Posted By: Snakes
Nice_Guy is the gift that keeps on giving.

Thanks Snakes

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/10/14 11:16 PM

I can't believe this guy is still arguing with people after like 4 days lol. I just ordered a huge 24 inch jumbo pizza yummy.

If your talking about me your crazy, I'm not arguing just blogging lol

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/10/14 11:23 PM

22 take it easy are you a braud? I mean girl, I didn't realize you were so sensitive. For your info all the people that have tried to crucify said sorry to me because they no I'm "stand up guy from chicago" , I'm from "the streets" and I'm a "Philly fanboy"...so either listen to delacrotch and the Mikey the prostitute from Vegas or you will feel the consequences of battling with me, as you see the rest of these guys backed down so I suggest you do the same.

At this point, it would be a compliment if someone called you a broad. I mean, girl. You've been doing nothing but whining and dropping names in every post since you got here. Now go change your tampon, fix your skirt, and play nice.

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/10/14 11:34 PM

At this point, it would be a compliment if someone called you a broad. I mean, girl. You've been doing nothing but whining and dropping names in every post since you got here. Now go change your tampon, fix your skirt, and play nice.

Hey there what's up Carmela? You still sleeping with the priest? I love filthy women like yourself ;-)

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/10/14 11:46 PM

Backing Down?

No we just don't argue with the peasant

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/10/14 11:52 PM

Backing Down?

No we just don't argue with the peasant

Do you prefer Louise or Lois? Anyways Louise why are you chiming in, I forgot about you, now I'm gonna green light your ass so my fellow paisans get you.....run n hide wit your girlfriend Carmela (who bangs priests) LOL

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/11/14 12:01 AM

La dont give this prick the satisfaction of responding to him, jerkoffs like him are a dime a dozen on these boards hes not worth anybodys time,"stand up guy from chicago" haha thats a good one.

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/11/14 12:02 AM

Anyone wanna start a pool on when this guy gets banned? I know we've got some good handicappers on here. (Fanboy notice I said "handicappers"...That's not you, your just "handicapped", we all see it)

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/11/14 12:24 AM

Delacrotch your the prick on here not me,I tried being serious during the trial and was called all kinds of names, and especially by you, now I'm getting other people throwing shots and you expect me not to stick up for myself?! Don't know where your from but on "the streets of chicago" we don't tolerate that. We "smash ants wit sledgehammers" over here and your an ant lol and now Louise wants to get me banned? For what, I do the same as you guys on here, your just mad I make better points than you on people I don't know and there all from your area, guess what, "the streets" relate so I know what's going on out there without hearing it lol F U, u wanna be

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/11/14 12:26 AM

Anyone wanna start a pool on when this guy gets banned? I know we've got some good handicappers on here. (Fanboy notice I said "handicappers"...That's not you, your just "handicapped", we all see it)

That's really not right to make fun of handycapped people, I know others agree with me on that???

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/11/14 12:28 AM

BTW I'm a made member, if you want me gone you gotta get the OK from the boss, or kill me lol but too bad I'm a great earner better luck next time lol

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/11/14 12:33 AM

Delacrotch your the prick on here not me,I tried being serious during the trial and was called all kinds of names, and especially by you, now I'm getting other people throwing shots and you expect me not to stick up for myself?! Don't know where your from but on "the streets of chicago" we don't tolerate that. We "smash ants wit sledgehammers" over here and your an ant lol and now Louise wants to get me banned? For what, I do the same as you guys on here, your just mad I make better points than you on people I don't know and there all from your area, guess what, "the streets" relate so I know what's going on out there without hearing it lol F U, u wanna be
BTW I'm a made member, if you want me gone you gotta get the OK from the boss, or kill me lol but too bad I'm a great earner better luck next time lol

Thanks for proving my point

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/11/14 12:37 AM

Delacrotch naming yourself after a underboss lol u WANNA B
Posted By: jmack

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/11/14 12:46 AM

Man this thread got ADD real quick.

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/11/14 12:50 AM

Now your just getting desperate, Its a fucking screen name ZERO thought went into it, u say ima wannabe, when ur the one making threats on the internet like a jerkoff and wont shut the fuck up about "being from the streets"(which i dont believe for a second). Your either a troll or so ignorant you dont know how delusional you sound, either way im done with you.

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/11/14 01:02 AM

Wow Nice Guy it seems like you have a lot of backing here NOT.My gosh who apologized to you,they don't sound like apologies to me.Wow what a fan base you got,I guess your credibility is shot Mr. Street Guy.Your calling me a broad when you suck up to these guys like nobody else.You just come on here looking for fights,very comical.Yeah Chicago right,your buddy did time with some of these guys and now your just smitten with them.The way you blasted Robreno,sounds to me like you might have ran across him at one time.I thought you didn't know these guys but yet you would like to see a picture of the old crew.See I read between the lines but I just don't start stuff on here but some of of it is so obvious it's a joke.

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/11/14 01:24 AM

Haha you people are crazyyyyyy lol take a pill smoke a joint and relax I'm only fucking wit ya lol

Even you delacrotch and 22

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/11/14 02:48 AM

Can u guys start a separate thread and attack each other, let's get back to talking about merlino and philly mob, has ligambi been seen around town yet having dinner or something?
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/11/14 03:02 AM

Hey Nice_Guy,
Ever wonder why everybody, yeah, everybody, fuckin hates you?

Quite sad. Pity you pal.

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/11/14 03:20 AM

http://articles.philly.com/1999-08-17/ne...no-ralph-natale

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/11/14 03:23 AM

Think about all the great posters here that have been banned over the years due to minor, stupid little infractions. You know guys like east harlem, vinnie, the dozen or so other guys that only post on blackhand. Even dicknose was amusing sometimes.

It would be one thing if that was just policy- break the rules however minor and get banned. But this worthless moron Nice guy has been posting garbage for almost a week, starting retarded wars, going on moronic rants and nothing happens.

If you are going to have policy around at least enforce it. Or don't have that kind of policy and allow people just to sort things out, sometimes trolls and over the line stuff is funny. But this selective stuff of banning stand up guys and allowing rats like nice guy to run wild is getting annoying.

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/11/14 03:40 AM

Think about all the great posters here that have been banned over the years due to minor, stupid little infractions. You know guys like east harlem, donnie, the dozen or so other guys that only post on blackhand. Even dicknose was amusing sometimes.

It would be one thing if that was just policy- break the rules however minor and get banned. But this worthless moron Nice guy has been posting garbage for almost a week, starting retarded wars, going on moronic rants and nothing happens.

If you are going to have policy around at least enforce it. Or don't have that kind of policy and allow people just to sort things out, sometimes trolls and over the line stuff is funny. But this selective stuff of banning stand up guys and allowing rats like nice guy to run wild is getting annoying.

You another wanna be named after a gangster lol too funny, and your just like the "street" a rat trying to get someone off lol won't happen here buddy I'm "connected" this is just getting fun,, now go eat done cheese before you go to bed....Bigfella I agree wit ya. Wish they would leave me alone.

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/11/14 03:45 AM

nice guy is clearly a troll on his 6th screen name. He is a little too self-aware of the running jokes around here.
Posted By: SC

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/11/14 03:58 AM

Think about all the great posters here that have been banned over the years due to minor, stupid little infractions. You know guys like east harlem, vinnie, the dozen or so other guys that only post on blackhand. Even dicknose was amusing sometimes.

If you have an issue with a member's posting style you can notify the moderators of a problem or you can simply ignore the offending member. Don't argue how the boards are moderated in public.

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/11/14 04:00 AM

Nice Guy - tone it down. Stop the flaming, tough-guy image.

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/11/14 04:01 AM

Truths
1-Nickname-Niceguy(real life not just here)
2-From -Chicago-would never speak on anyone from here-Form of dry snitching to me
3-My guy did time wit a "real good guy from there" from what he said n another guy I know hated the New York guys but always liked the Philly guys, said they were much more like chicago.
4-Don't know none of these guys and never said I did, only the news, videos, Anastasia, and off the internet, is where I get my info.
5-I'm a fan---I said it from day 1, for me who heard of Scarfo, then to hear a story of a "man in a mask walked in a restaurant and blasted his son wit a tec 9" sparked my interest in the "young Crew" and when I saw they all faced the chair and stuck together cause they played little league baseball together, made me have respect for them.
6-Don't know Robreno but definitely came across more judges than I would have liked....I hate prosecutors (basically all of them)and only judges that lay people away who don't deserve it.
7-Don't know much about "Chin" besides seeing videos of him pissing on neighbors lawns, I prolly spoke too soon without having the real story of the guy-My fault
8-People I like----Jose.vegasbobby.phillymob.bigfella.frankmazola.snakes.sonnyL
9-People I dislike---Delacrotch.22.blackstien.mikeyVegas.carmela.laLouise.--Funny how all of them have gangster real names lol The WANNABES
10-I have never started with anyone on these threads I actually enjoy them and reading all of the posts and commenting but yes I have bashed the judge and DA and that's where all my fights have started, so it led me to assume most are DA's, cops and rats on here---Sorry I'm prolly wrong
11-They don't call me NiceGuy cause I'm a NiceGuy 🔫
12-There are a lot of Jaggoffs on here LOLOLOL , I guess I'm one of them lol
13-If you think the owners of this thread are gonna kick me out your nuts, but if they do I shall be back lol ✌️😎
14-1 more time for the fun of it "I'm a standup guy from the streets of Chicago"

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/11/14 04:04 AM

Originally Posted By: SC
Nice Guy - tone it down. Stop the flaming, tough-guy image.

C'mon man it's freedom of speech, I've been playing defense ever since I commented my first post lol but I like the Blog and I hope I don't get banned and I promise I won't rewrite anything back unless they insult me.
Thanks SC

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/11/14 04:06 AM

C'mon man it's freedom of speech, I've been playing defense ever since I commented my first post lol but I like the Blog and I hope I don't get banned and I promise I won't rewrite anything back unless they insult me.

There's no freedom of speech here. You play by the rules or you don't play here. NOBODY should be flaming anyone here.

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/11/14 04:08 AM

If you have an issue with a member's posting style you can notify the moderators of a problem or you can simply ignore the offending member. Don't argue how the boards are moderated in public.

SC, im not going to go running to you like some snitch. Its your job, as head mod to control these wackjobs. It's not a matter of style, this guy been insulting and calling old timers horrific names. Which, as far as i can remember, was the pretense you used in all the former cases.

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/11/14 04:11 AM

SC, im not going to go running to you like some snitch. Its your job, as head mod to control these wackjobs. It's not a matter of style, this guy been insulting and calling old timers horrific names. Which, as far as i can remember, was the pretense you used in all the former cases.

Dude if your a snitch your a snitch no big deal it's 2014 it's in style lol in philly and NY lol but don't tell SC how to handle his business, I respect what he says and you should too. Don't act like if you snitched it would be the first time...👮

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/11/14 04:11 AM

There's no freedom of speech here. You play by the rules or you don't play here. NOBODY should be flaming anyone here.

Ok I will listen you will see

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/11/14 04:15 AM

I KNOW what my job is here. I am not able to read every post and I have no desire to try to. If you won't take the time to complain about a specific post you don't have the right to complain about how the board is run.

I'm not fond of your use of the word "pretense". If you don't like how I moderate, go elsewhere.

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/11/14 04:16 AM

Dude if your a snitch your a snitch no big deal it's 2014 it's in style lol in philly and NY lol but don't tell SC how to handle his business, I respect what he says and you should too. Don't act like if you snitched it would be the first time...👮

Stay out of this.

If this thread doesn't get back on topic it will be closed.

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/11/14 04:34 AM

Dude so back to merlino? Does anyone know him or his family personally and can give is some interesting stories, not just guesses?

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/11/14 05:58 AM

Nice_guy is a little goofy, but he does bring up some good points in his posts. He is controversial,but isnt that what makes forums.topics wouldnt interesting if everyone was on the same page.i hope he doesnt get kicked off.

Anyways, im surprised we havent heard from handsome stevie on this thread. I figured he would have pics of georgie or unclr joe,since theyve been out

Re: Joey merlino question - 02/11/14 06:23 AM

Nice Guy doesn't like me,hey any of you other guys on his ''dislike list'' is this like the Atlantic city exclusion list where your not allowed in casinos.What do we do now? Can we re-apply to get to the ''liked list''.UNBELIEVABLE.Never dealt with this guy ,never even argued with him,but I guess I said some things that hit home with him.How did Frank Mazola make the liked list,he used to call him every name in the book.Anyway I'm done with it,and I'll go back to sharing information and opinions with the good guys on here that have all been here a while.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET