Home

Gambino Associate in Rochester

Posted By: Gingello101182

Gambino Associate in Rochester - 01/25/14 09:43 PM

Hey guys I don't know if you guys remember this bust but 4 years a go this guy named Joseph Fafone, a resident of Farmington (just outside Rochester) was arrested in Rochester. He was running an online gambling ring that according to this: http://www.osga.com/artman/publish/printer_7303.shtml

He was associated with the Gambino Family. A few of the guys arrested in particular Nathan Lippa, were associated with the Rochester family at one point. Maybe one of the New York posters such as PB, Skinny, or Gamms know who in the Gambino Family Fafone worked with. It also says in the press release that this ring was associated with the Genovese Family as well. any information would be appreciated.
Posted By: cheech

Re: Gambino Associate in Rochester - 01/25/14 10:20 PM

unfortunately gamms hasnt posted in over a year i believe

Re: Gambino Associate in Rochester - 01/25/14 10:30 PM

Oh well I think one of the other posters might know. Maybe Ivy or someone else would know. Thanks for the heads up though!
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: Gambino Associate in Rochester - 01/25/14 11:58 PM

Is this the same Joseph Fafone who is currently in prison for killing someone a couple of years ago?

http://rochester.twcnews.com/content/news/578298/fafone-convicted-of-manslaughter/

Re: Gambino Associate in Rochester - 01/26/14 12:12 AM

Hey Dellacroce. No that was a different guy. The Joseph Fafone you mentioned was a Puerto Rican kid who killed my friend Samuel "Sammy" Maldonado. The newspaper reported it was over a marijuana deal and I am not trying to talk ill of my dead friend but he was actually killed over a heroin deal. The family knew people would be more sympathetic if they thought Sammy died over a marijuana deal. I guess that sounds sadder than a heroin deal gone wrong.

Re: Gambino Associate in Rochester - 01/26/14 12:20 AM

Yeah i thought that mightve been someone different, the guy in the picture looks pretty young. Sorry about your friend.

Looks like this guy Joseph fafone was arrested with a made guy in the gambino family, frank basto, selling cocaine down in florida about 10 years ago.

Re: Gambino Associate in Rochester - 01/26/14 12:23 AM

Thanks Dellacroce I really appreciate it. I have always enjoyed your posts and you seem to have a lot of knowledge. Any idea who Basto's capo was/is? Was he part of the Trucchio crew down there?

Re: Gambino Associate in Rochester - 01/26/14 12:40 AM

Thanks man, ya basto mightve been apart of vinny artusos crew, but im not 100% sure on that.
Posted By: Skinny

Re: Gambino Associate in Rochester - 01/26/14 06:18 AM

Basto is a jersey guy originally. He was under Nicky mitarotunda.
Posted By: NinoSconza

Re: Gambino Associate in Rochester - 01/26/14 07:01 AM

Originally Posted By: Skinny
Basto is a jersey guy originally. He was under Nicky mitarotunda.

Word is Bond.

Re: Gambino Associate in Rochester - 01/26/14 09:17 AM

The bird is the word motherfucker

Re: Gambino Associate in Rochester - 01/26/14 10:25 AM

Gamms is in hotwater boy may everyone say a prayer for this older elderly poster.

Re: Gambino Associate in Rochester - 01/26/14 10:27 AM

Skinny your #'s are too high you need to come down a few na what I mean?
Posted By: Scalish

Re: Gambino Associate in Rochester - 01/26/14 03:43 PM

Skinny just doing his thing, who you quoting Skinny Timbaland?

Re: Gambino Associate in Rochester - 01/26/14 04:26 PM

Haha at 4am? I think I was drunk as shit bro
Posted By: Scalish

Re: Gambino Associate in Rochester - 01/26/14 07:11 PM

Lol all good bro.

Re: Gambino Associate in Rochester - 01/26/14 10:13 PM

Hey Skinny thanks for the info that's huge! Have you ever heard of any other fairly activity in Rochester related to any of the 5 families?

Re: Gambino Associate in Rochester - 01/27/14 01:34 AM

Nope I honestly don't even know more of a connection except basto was under mita.
Posted By: MikeyO

Re: Gambino Associate in Rochester - 04/05/14 03:27 PM

Originally Posted By: cheech
unfortunately gamms hasnt posted in over a year i believe

That's because he's in jail
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET