Home

3rd generation mafiosi

Posted By: mulberry

3rd generation mafiosi - 01/19/14 07:37 PM

Who are some third generation made guys?

Vinny the Shrimp Corrao => Joe Butch Corrao => Vinny Butch Corrao

I think Nicky Scarfo Jr is 3rd generation too.

What other current mobsters have a father and grandfather that were made?
Posted By: jmack

Re: 3rd generation mafiosi - 01/19/14 08:56 PM

Originally Posted By: mulberry

Nicky scarfo jr is a second generation.
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: 3rd generation mafiosi - 01/19/14 09:01 PM

Ya nicky scarfos uncle was made(i think he was a captain under Bruno?) but scarfos father wasnt.
Posted By: jmack

Re: 3rd generation mafiosi - 01/19/14 09:36 PM

Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
Ya nicky scarfos uncle was made(i think he was a captain under Bruno?) but scarfos father wasnt.

Yeah his uncles were the Piccolo brothers. His father was a citizen.
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: 3rd generation mafiosi - 01/19/14 11:39 PM

What is Vinny Butch's position today? Or is he in jail?

Re: 3rd generation mafiosi - 01/20/14 12:03 AM

no hes not in jail, he might just be a soldier.
Posted By: TommyGambino

Re: 3rd generation mafiosi - 01/20/14 12:22 AM

no hes not in jail, he might just be a soldier.

Where did you hear this? I've read he's been captain of his dad's old crew since the 90's.
Posted By: Southphilly4ever

Re: 3rd generation mafiosi - 01/20/14 01:40 AM

The father of both Grande brothers was a made guy so Dom Grande would be a legit 3rd generation especially if he is made already.
Posted By: Salvie84

Re: 3rd generation mafiosi - 01/20/14 02:56 AM

Salvie Testa's grandfather Salvatore was a Mustache Pete. He was the one who had the poultry shop his son Phil got hi nickname from.
Posted By: Joerusso

Re: 3rd generation mafiosi - 01/20/14 03:41 AM

I know a few third generation gangsters Ray sr has a nephew who is highly involved not made but time is coming involved, another guy is pretty matty there is a sr, jr, and his son, micheal prochilio's nephew so that would be prochilio sr, jr and the sr's grandson, and jr's nephew, and you have ralph nazzaro scarpa he is a third generation with a 4th generation on the rise That family of scarp'a been gangsters and as connected as one can get from being made, higher up the whole nine and thats all I know personally
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: 3rd generation mafiosi - 01/20/14 06:40 AM

Salvatore Marino of San Jose is a third generation. Ernest and Sherman LaBarba of Dallas were both fourth generation. Vincent Civella and William Cammisano of Kansas City are both third generation. I would say the Profaci family in the Colombos have third and fourth generation members.
Posted By: Tony_Pro

Re: 3rd generation mafiosi - 01/20/14 07:29 PM

One of Paul Costellano's grandsons was just busted for illegal dumping. Not sure of his status but he could 3rd gen if he's made.

Re: 3rd generation mafiosi - 01/20/14 08:55 PM

Originally Posted By: Tony_Pro
One of Paul Costellano's grandsons was just busted for illegal dumping. Not sure of his status but he could 3rd gen if he's made.

Heres the article that came out after he was arrested.

http://nypost.com/2013/12/20/mob-boss-grandson-arrested-for-illegal-waste-carting/

nothing in it that suggests that what he was doing was LCN connected, and it says he was being investigated for the last 6 months so if there was a mob connection u know they would've loved to have slapped the associate brand on him.
Posted By: TheArm

Re: 3rd generation mafiosi - 01/21/14 12:09 AM

These would actually be 4th generation right?
Pre Castellammare war 1900-1935
1935-Appalacian 1935-1957
Appalacian to the FBI crackdowns 1958-1990
4th generation 1990 to present

Re: 3rd generation mafiosi - 01/21/14 12:22 AM

What the hell are you talking about?

Grandfather>father>son

Three generations...
Posted By: carmela

Re: 3rd generation mafiosi - 01/21/14 12:37 AM

Grandfather>father>son

Three generations...

You seem very angry lately. grin

Re: 3rd generation mafiosi - 01/21/14 12:58 AM

Your right carm, i need an attitude adjustment, be prepared for the new happy well adjusted me mad smile
Posted By: Wisegoodguy007

Re: 3rd generation mafiosi - 01/21/14 01:23 AM

His avatar is either spider from goodfellas or soprano 's inbred nephew. I'd be mad too. Just kidding dellacroce....it's okay to go to therapy if you're having anger issues. You've seen analyze this I'm sure. Ha!

Re: 3rd generation mafiosi - 01/21/14 01:36 AM

Posted By: mulberry

Re: 3rd generation mafiosi - 01/21/14 03:33 AM

Originally Posted By: jmack
Originally Posted By: mulberry

Nicky scarfo jr is a second generation.

My mistake. I read somewhere Scarfo Sr's dad was made.
Posted By: TheArm

Re: 3rd generation mafiosi - 01/27/14 09:12 PM

Grandfather>father>son

Three generations...

Ok...my bad....i was thinking in terms of generations as periods as opposed to actual Grandfather, Father, Son
Posted By: JCB1977

Re: 3rd generation mafiosi - 01/28/14 06:43 PM

Did you know of a mob lawyer with the last name Champa? Did Fred Champa have any sons who were lawyers?
Posted By: joey_dice

Re: 3rd generation mafiosi - 01/29/14 01:37 AM

Originally Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari
Salvatore Marino of San Jose is a third generation. Ernest and Sherman LaBarba of Dallas were both fourth generation. Vincent Civella and William Cammisano of Kansas City are both third generation. I would say the Profaci family in the Colombos have third and fourth generation members.

William Cammisano Jr. is not a 3rd generation, he is a 2nd generation. Jr's son, Carlo is not mafia material.
Posted By: Phriction

Re: 3rd generation mafiosi - 01/29/14 01:56 AM

As far as Philly goes, Grande and Testa were mentioned, but how about the Scafidis, Virgilios and Pungitores? Two gens are obvious, but I'm not as familiar with some of the old Mustache Petes from the 1930s etc...not saying these guys are third gen, just asking if gramps might've got his button...and what about the NE PA Sciandras?

Re: 3rd generation mafiosi - 01/29/14 04:07 AM

Joey Dice, I thought William's father Vincenzo was made as well, or was it his uncle that was made, or were both just associates? Thank you.
Posted By: FrankMazola

Re: 3rd generation mafiosi - 01/29/14 04:20 AM

Tocco's and Giaclone's in Detroit have a few Grandsons/ Great Grandsons on the charts. But they run things a little different up there.
Posted By: Pedasso

Re: 3rd generation mafiosi - 01/29/14 04:37 PM

Regarding Detroit, there are no third generation Giacalone's. However, the second gen Giacalone clan ages range from 40's (Vinnie Jack), to the 70's.

Jack and Anthony Tocco's sons and nephews make up a significant portion of the active made men.

Another historic family in Detroit that is little talked about is the Corrado's. At least six of third gen Corrado's are made. Just like the wedding scene in GoodFellas, most of them are named Peter and Paul, so it is sometimes difficult to differentiate them lol

Re: 3rd generation mafiosi - 01/29/14 08:54 PM

Joey Dice, I thought William's father Vincenzo was made as well, or was it his uncle that was made, or were both just associates? Thank you.

William Cammisano Sr. was made, Willie Jr. is made. Willie Sr. dad would have been black hand if anything as he emigrated to KC just a few years before William Sr was born 1914. Willie Sr. "rats" had three sons, William Cammisano Jr. (made) and Gerlarmo Cammisano (made), Vicenzo Cammisano youngest son, associate. They would be 2nd generation. Vinny passed away young due to problems stemming from a severe head injury. Willie Sr, is first generation LCN, Willie jr. and Jerry are second generation. Joseph Cammisano (William Sr,s brother) was first generation. Neither willie Jr or Jerry have sons involved.
Posted By: HairyKnuckles

Re: 3rd generation mafiosi - 01/30/14 05:23 PM

Jerome Asaro, the newly indicted Bonanno captain. He´s actually fourth generation Mafia member. His father Vincent, grandfather Jerome and grand grandfather Vincenzo...all Bonanno made guys.

Re: 3rd generation mafiosi - 01/31/14 03:07 AM

Thank you Joey Dice. Joseph Cammisano son Tony was only an associate not made right? William Sr and Joseph father was Vincenzo and their uncle was Antonio, both had connections to Brooklyn NY and Wilkes Barre PA.

Re: 3rd generation mafiosi - 01/31/14 07:27 PM

Thank you Joey Dice. Joseph Cammisano son Tony was only an associate not made right? William Sr and Joseph father was Vincenzo and their uncle was Antonio, both had connections to Brooklyn NY and Wilkes Barre PA.

Your confusing the Cammisanos with the Civella's. Tony was Carl Civella's son, Vincenzo was William Cammisano's youngest son. Antonio was Nick and Carl Civella's dad and in fact was not involved with LCN. Antonio had a run in with the Blackhands and this interaction was in fact the reason Nick did not like or get along with the DiGiovani brothers or Jim Balastere. He along with Joe Anche used to rob the mustache petes gambling operations. This lead to Anches murder and the attempted murder of Nick who fled to Chicago. Later he was aloowed to return but only because he was close to Joe Filardo and Joe Cusamano.

Joseph Cammisano had two male children. Charles murdered in 2007 and Joe Camisano Jr. who also died young. It was my understanding that Antonio entered the US through New Orleans. The Civellas were very close to the Civello's in Dallas and here in Kansas City.
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: 3rd generation mafiosi - 01/31/14 09:17 PM

Originally Posted By: joey_dice

Your confusing the Cammisanos with the Civella's. Tony was Carl Civella's son, Vincenzo was William Cammisano's youngest son. Antonio was Nick and Carl Civella's dad and in fact was not involved with LCN. Antonio had a run in with the Blackhands and this interaction was in fact the reason Nick did not like or get along with the DiGiovani brothers or Jim Balastere. He along with Joe Anche used to rob the mustache petes gambling operations. This lead to Anches murder and the attempted murder of Nick who fled to Chicago. Later he was aloowed to return but only because he was close to Joe Filardo and Joe Cusamano.

Joseph Cammisano had two male children. Charles murdered in 2007 and Joe Camisano Jr. who also died young. It was my understanding that Antonio entered the US through New Orleans. The Civellas were very close to the Civello's in Dallas and here in Kansas City.

Was his son, Charlie, killed in something mob related?

Re: 3rd generation mafiosi - 01/31/14 10:22 PM

Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1

Charlie was murdered in 2007, at first the Police suspected his xwife, but they never arrested her. Charlie was involved with a KC fire department Captain whose name excapes me at the moment, but this Captain was running a very very large cocain distribution operation so whispering on the street was he was killed because of this involvment. His xwife made the statement that he was killed by the mob, she had lived with the mob for 23 years and they will take care of her. Charlie was a bar owner and other than the dope he was a bookie.
Posted By: Camarel

Re: 3rd generation mafiosi - 01/31/14 10:52 PM

Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1

Charlie was murdered in 2007, at first the Police suspected his xwife, but they never arrested her. Charlie was involved with a KC fire department Captain whose name excapes me at the moment, but this Captain was running a very very large cocain distribution operation so whispering on the street was he was killed because of this involvment. His xwife made the statement that he was killed by the mob, she had lived with the mob for 23 years and they will take care of her. Charlie was a bar owner and other than the dope he was a bookie.

I know you've probably been asked this alot Joey, but what is the current state of KC? Is it just a few bookies and loansharks or is there more to it?

Re: 3rd generation mafiosi - 02/01/14 11:00 PM

Yes Charlie is the one I am thinking of. The fire captains name was Gilbert I believe, this was back in the early 90's, then the rumor was that the distribution started back up again at the turn of the millenia.

The Civella's had strong connections to Chicago, Cleveland, Dallas, and Detroit. Yes Antonio Civella had nothing to do with LCN, his two sons Carl and Nick did.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET