Home

Merlino hits

Posted By: uptempo

Merlino hits - 01/17/14 04:08 AM

How many alleged hits has Joey Merlino been involved in ? Has he been alleged to have killed himself ?
Posted By: domwoods74

Re: Merlino hits - 01/17/14 07:35 AM

He was the alleged shooter of nicky scarfo jnr on Halloween night at Dante and luigi restaurant in 1989 but that hasn't been proved
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Merlino hits - 01/17/14 10:54 AM

Didn't Scoops Licata say that on the Stefanelli tapes?
Posted By: HandsomeStevie

Re: Merlino hits - 01/17/14 11:16 AM

Merlino was involved with a bunch of shootings and stabbings when he was younger.
Posted By: bobbyvegas

Re: Merlino hits - 01/17/14 04:03 PM

Originally Posted By: uptempo
How many alleged hits has Joey Merlino been involved in ? Has he been alleged to have killed himself ?

A reporter asked joey what he thought about the $250,000 bounty he had on him, he responded, "give me the 250, ill kill myself". He said it with a smile as he was sitting in his range rover.
Posted By: bobbyvegas

Re: Merlino hits - 01/22/14 03:48 AM

It was $500,000. Im sorry, not 250. I havent seen the video in a few years till now. For some reason 250 stuck in my head
Posted By: TheMechanic

Re: Merlino hits - 01/22/14 04:20 AM

Wasn't he dressed like Batman or something on the Scarfo hit?
Posted By: NinoSconza

Re: Merlino hits - 01/22/14 04:34 AM

d
Originally Posted By: TheMechanic
Wasn't he dressed like Batman or something on the Scarfo hit?

He wasn't dressed like batman just wearing a mask similar to that that from reports and his gun in his tricker treater bag. Given his height and build at at the time it probably looked like a little kid. Look how young he looks on the AC Exclusion report. He probably slid right out of there. Is scarfo in the FDC or in Camden

Re: Merlino hits - 01/22/14 04:36 AM

Originally Posted By: bobbyvegas
Originally Posted By: uptempo

A reporter asked joey what he thought about the $250,000 bounty he had on him, he responded, "give me the 250, ill kill myself". He said it with a smile as he was sitting in his range rover.

I wouldn't idolize him kid. The real skinny is in Jersey.
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: Merlino hits - 01/22/14 06:47 AM

Originally Posted By: NinoSconza

I wouldn't idolize him kid. The real skinny is in Jersey.

Hahahahha.

Re: Merlino hits - 01/22/14 01:19 PM

I'm a GANGSTA!!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET