Home

Outfit buffs...John "Quarters" Boyle

Posted By: TheArm

Outfit buffs...John "Quarters" Boyle - 01/13/14 07:02 PM

I have known him for years but always kept an arms length, actually ran into this guy not to long ago. I had heard he had relocated but apperently he is still in Cook County.
He is a stand up guy but a bit of a loose cannon and loves to "wear it". Just wondering what impression you Outfit buffs on the site have of him.
Posted By: NinoSconza

Re: Outfit buffs...John "Quarters" Boyle - 01/13/14 07:50 PM

I'll believe that when I see my envelope

Re: Outfit buffs...John "Quarters" Boyle - 01/13/14 07:58 PM

Originally Posted By: NinoSconza
I'll believe that when I see my envelope

You have a better chance of meeting God then ever seeing an envlope from me, but asking for one in person might be a good way of meeting him
Posted By: jonnynonos

Re: Outfit buffs...John "Quarters" Boyle - 01/13/14 08:46 PM

I didn't follow it extremely closely, but I always thought the mobbed-up angle of the hired truck scandal was exaggerated.

From what I could gather there was one guy with mob ties out of a bunch of people who were prosecuted.
Posted By: ChiTown

Re: Outfit buffs...John "Quarters" Boyle - 01/13/14 08:51 PM

Originally Posted By: TheArm
I have known him for years but always kept an arms length, actually ran into this guy not to long ago. I had heard he had relocated but apperently he is still in Cook County.
He is a stand up guy but a bit of a loose cannon and loves to "wear it". Just wondering what impression you Outfit buffs on the site have of him.

Well considering all the local media coverage noting that he was home confinement until New Years Day, one might assume he is indeed still in Chicago. If you've known him for years, where has he resided? He owns a few properties with Nick Lococo's son.

Re: Outfit buffs...John "Quarters" Boyle - 01/13/14 09:32 PM

Originally Posted By: ChiTown

Well considering all the local media coverage noting that he was home confinement until New Years Day, one might assume he is indeed still in Chicago. If you've known him for years, where has he resided? He owns a few properties with Nick Lococo's son.

The media reports you are reading are a year old, he has been off home confinement for over a year now. As far as i know he "owns' no property at the moment, the properties he owned with Tony LoCoco were court ordered sold to pay fines and restitution.
Until I ran into him in Wheeling at the old Palwaukee motor inn I had heard he had relocated out east somewhere, but he told me that plan fell through, last I knew he was living in Oak Lawn. Rumor was he was paying bills for some white trash chick from Winnebago, but according to him he was just boffing her and giving "gifts" once in a while. If you know Johnny Quarters, this should come as no surprise, thats just how he is.

Re: Outfit buffs...John "Quarters" Boyle - 01/13/14 09:36 PM

Originally Posted By: jonnynonos
I didn't follow it extremely closely, but I always thought the mobbed-up angle of the hired truck scandal was exaggerated.

From what I could gather there was one guy with mob ties out of a bunch of people who were prosecuted.

The funny thing is the guys who pulled off Silver shovel thought they were legit. They considered the payola "performance bonds" and assumed it was legal, but make no mistake, a cut of everything went to Melrose park, and to a lesser extent Elmwood Park
Johnny Boy was half ass connected before he did time, but he is more respected now becuse dispite offers to make it all go away, he never flipped. His problem is is to way to flashy and loud.
Posted By: funkster

Re: Outfit buffs...John "Quarters" Boyle - 01/13/14 09:40 PM

What are the chances that the horse mishap story is bullshit?

Re: Outfit buffs...John "Quarters" Boyle - 01/13/14 09:47 PM

Originally Posted By: funkster

Nick the stick died in a horse accident like i'm Myer lansky

Re: Outfit buffs...John "Quarters" Boyle - 01/13/14 10:35 PM

Originally Posted By: funkster

Nick the stick died in a horse accident like i'm Myer lansky

Word was it was Jimmy I who called for a hit on Lococo bc he fucked Jimmy in the hired truck scams. The Outfit certainly knows how to hit in this day and age.

Re: Outfit buffs...John "Quarters" Boyle - 01/13/14 11:53 PM

No offense but it would be virtually impossible for a hit man to attack a person in a way that was consistent enough with a fall off a horse so as to trick a medical examiner.

These guys aren't expert assassins or anything.

Plus the mob generally puts a few in someone's head just to make sure they don't make it and cause a whole bunch of problems.

The idea that a hitman scared someone off a horse, broke his back or neck or whatever in a way that could fool an ME, then left the guy there, still living, is preposterous.

Re: Outfit buffs...John "Quarters" Boyle - 01/14/14 12:36 AM

There was more than just one outfit connected guy involved.

http://injusticexposed.blogspot.com/2007/02/hired-truck-convicts-angelo-torres-2.html

As for Nick Lococo, I've never seen anything reported on his death investigation. All I've seen is articles from right after his accident and John Kass articles ridiculing the idea that an outfit bookie was riding horses on NFL Sunday. Who knows.
Posted By: HuronSocialAthletic

Re: Outfit buffs...John "Quarters" Boyle - 01/14/14 04:57 AM

Lol @ Nick the stick's death being accidental

Re: Outfit buffs...John "Quarters" Boyle - 01/14/14 04:33 PM

No offense but it would be virtually impossible for a hit man to attack a person in a way that was consistent enough with a fall off a horse so as to trick a medical examiner.

Plus the mob generally puts a few in someone's head just to make sure they don't make it and cause a whole bunch of problems.

The idea that a hitman scared someone off a horse, broke his back or neck or whatever in a way that could fool an ME, then left the guy there, still living, is preposterous.

A dead man with broken bones at a horse farm does not equal a "horse accident"...get real.
There are not 10 people who matter in Cook, Kane or lake county who buy that story

Re: Outfit buffs...John "Quarters" Boyle - 01/14/14 04:57 PM

He was not dead. He was on life support at the hospital.

People are killed on horses all the time.

I know it makes your life more exciting to think the insidious and ever-reaching tentaciles of the mob are all around us, but they're not.

A coroner would easily be able to tell the difference between someone who was killed in a horse accident and one who was hit with a hammer, had his neck broken, etc.

The reason there hasn't been a lot of "looking into it" is because there is no controversy.

Re: Outfit buffs...John "Quarters" Boyle - 01/14/14 04:59 PM

Originally Posted By: HuronSocialAthletic
Lol @ Nick the stick's death being accidental

Let's see, BBS wiseguy versus a doctor.

Call me a crazy but I think I'll go with the doctor's analysis.

Re: Outfit buffs...John "Quarters" Boyle - 01/14/14 05:01 PM

He was not dead. He was on life support at the hospital.

People are killed on horses all the time.

I know it makes your life more exciting to think the insidious and ever-reaching tentaciles of the mob are all around us, but they're not.

A coroner would easily be able to tell the difference between someone who was killed in a horse accident and one who was hit with a hammer, had his neck broken, etc.

The reason there hasn't been a lot of "looking into it" is because there is no controversy.

IOn order to belive his death was an accident, you would have to beleive in timing and coincidence that only direct intervention from GOD could create.
There is no controversy, becuse anyone who knows anything about the situation knows it was no accident.

Re: Outfit buffs...John "Quarters" Boyle - 01/14/14 05:02 PM

Look!

It lookz like all da witnessez wuz on da take...

I tells ya, da blackhand runs dis here city!

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-041116hiredtruck,0,5115290.story

"People at the scene said LoCoco's horse was galloping quickly when it suddenly stopped, Nieland said."

Re: Outfit buffs...John "Quarters" Boyle - 01/14/14 05:06 PM

Look!

It lookz like all da witnessez wuz on da take...

I tells ya, da blackhand runs dis here city!

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-041116hiredtruck,0,5115290.story

"People at the scene said LoCoco's horse was galloping quickly when it suddenly stopped, Nieland said."

"People at the scene"
Really?

Re: Outfit buffs...John "Quarters" Boyle - 01/14/14 05:08 PM

I know. The reporter is probably on the take, too.

Or the people on the scene might have actually been "the boys" and the police and FBI were either too dumb to know or, more likely, were also on the take.

And then John DiFronzo bought Immobilare...

Re: Outfit buffs...John "Quarters" Boyle - 01/14/14 05:24 PM

I know. The reporter is probably on the take, too.

Or the people on the scene might have actually been "the boys" and the police and FBI were either too dumb to know or, more likely, were also on the take.

And then John DiFronzo bought Immobilare...

All I can tell you is, come to Cook County and talk to some people about this.
NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE beleives that it was an accident.
If by some chance you are right and we are all wrong, then Johnny Quarters, Nick's son, Pooch Pascuzzi, The Sabellas, and the entire Melrose park and Elmwood park crew have a personal guardian angel....TOO big a coincidence and the timing just TOO good.
It is the equivilant of beleiving Alan Dorfman committed suicide

Re: Outfit buffs...John "Quarters" Boyle - 01/14/14 05:32 PM

No it isn't, because Dorfman was assassinated by masked assailants in front of witnesses. Nick Lococcoco fell off his horse in front of witnesses.

It's not really that hard to believe.

Frank Schweih and Gumba died right before the Family Secrets trial.

S**t happens.

Re: Outfit buffs...John "Quarters" Boyle - 01/14/14 05:35 PM

Sorry....the odds of someone hitting powerball back to back are greater than this being times SOM perfectly for SO many...but if you beleive in miricals...carry on
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: Outfit buffs...John "Quarters" Boyle - 01/14/14 05:39 PM

Hey jonny u ever stop to think that maybe the horse was in on it?!

Re: Outfit buffs...John "Quarters" Boyle - 01/14/14 05:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Dellacroce

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... yeah, an Italian Stallion!

+1000

Re: Outfit buffs...John "Quarters" Boyle - 01/14/14 06:26 PM

I have some ocean front property in Utah for sale...You guys wanna bid on it?
yeah..it was a "horse accident"
LOL

Re: Outfit buffs...John "Quarters" Boyle - 01/14/14 09:33 PM

LOL @Nick the stick's death being accidental.

Re: Outfit buffs...John "Quarters" Boyle - 01/14/14 09:55 PM

Da whole neighbahuud wuz in on da hit:

"Bystanders along West Pauling Road near South 80th Avenue outside of Monee called 911 Sunday afternoon to report that a man had been thrown from his horse, said Carl Nieland, chief of the Monee Fire Department. Paramedics found LoCoco facedown along the street and unconscious, Nieland said.

People at the scene said LoCoco's horse was galloping quickly when it suddenly stopped, Nieland said."

Dis Nieland sounds suspicious. Call ANP!

Re: Outfit buffs...John "Quarters" Boyle - 01/14/14 10:26 PM

The fire chief stating what the witnesses claimed they saw....I don't get it.

John Kass is In on it too....he also thought it was suspicious. Was it an accident? Maybe/probably. On the other hand, a coroner decided that Drew Petersons wife's death was an accident and that she had slipped in an empty tub. We know nothing of the investigation involving Lococo and have only a few news reports that unnamed witnesses were there. Considering the circumstances and the individual involved, seems naive to discount the possibility completely.

Re: Outfit buffs...John "Quarters" Boyle - 01/14/14 11:01 PM

Jonny you should stop assuming you can understand things by trying desperately to Google Chicago Tribune articles and why are you not finding the numerous articles in the Sun-Times and Chicago Tribune that note the suspicious nature of his death?

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/chi-kass-05-feb05,0,2099517.column

Because you are trying to prove a point about something you know nothing about...

Nick was a serious bookie in Bridgeport. When he went "horseback riding," it was on a Sunday between games. I was close to his brother Charlie. The family knew what happened.

Re: Outfit buffs...John "Quarters" Boyle - 01/14/14 11:04 PM

1.) Do you realize the mob indeed kills people? That would imply "expert assassins" in their ranks. If you disagree, perhaps you can find where those "amateurs" dumped Tony Zizzo or perhaps you can comfort the mother of Michael Cutler.

2.) Chicago never "put a few bullets in someone's head." The majority of the Family Secrets murders were not done with guns.

JonnnyNoPoint is your new name lol

Re: Outfit buffs...John "Quarters" Boyle - 01/14/14 11:28 PM

Right, Frank Calabrese would strangle them to death, then slit their throats--just to make sure they were dead.

You apparently think whomever killed Nick Lococco konked him in the head then left him there on the ground in critical condition.

When was the last time that happened?

Seriously.

Honestly, I don't even care to discuss it anymore.

Talking to you guys is much like talking to people who thought that the world was going to end in 2012 based on the Mayan calendar.

You're so far gone and fly so fast in the face of logic that you are clearly just going to entrenchedly believe whatever you want no matter what.

Regarding expert assassins, they did display a bit of acumen with the Cagnoni car bombing and the radio--40 some years ago. That is the only hit I can think of that required anything except common sense and a bit of stealth.

Your "theory" of this crime is that someone knocked Lococco on the head and left him there breathing. He was then taken to the hosptial where he survived for several days.

Then the fire chief miraculously misreported a bunch of witnesses eye testimony.

Then the police forgot to ask the coroner if the COD had anything to do with the theory of the accident.

Re: Outfit buffs...John "Quarters" Boyle - 01/14/14 11:40 PM

You apparently think whomever killed Nick Lococco konked him in the head then left him there on the ground in critical condition.

When was the last time that happened?

Guess I wasn't aware that every Outfit hit had to be identical. The Micahel Cagnoni hit was 40 years ago. LT Zizzo dissapeared in 2006 and again, the never found his body or connected anyone whatsoever to his death (like most Outfit hits). A logical individual can probably assume whoever did the hit in 06, is probably still walking around today.

I don't necessarily think our "logic" is wrong...I think it's merely a self appointed "myth buster" who thinks everyone who disagrees with him is a conspiracy theorist and is quickly realizing he made a conclusion about something without getting all of the details. Now instead of admitting there were details that you didn't realize surrounding Nick's death, you want to get your toys and run home.

Case in point--

Even media coverage (which is your only outlet for info) says that "Paramedics found him face down." These "people at the scene" apparently called an ambulance, but neglected to even turn their friend over to see if he was OK. What shitty friends.

And what the fuck was a well-known (and self-admitted) bookie doing riding horses on Sunday during NFL games? Are you aware of what a bookie has to do on game days? Google that too. whistle

Re: Outfit buffs...John "Quarters" Boyle - 01/15/14 12:03 AM

Wow, the utter lack of class/respect displayed on this board toward the family & close friends of the deceased on this board is seriously vomit-inducing.

Nick LoCoco was bookmaker who was on bad paper with the Cicero Crime Family brass after a huge scandal was uncovered. His demise was no accident. Of course his family knows that, and I do not doubt that they probably peruse this forum from time to time, so show some respect for the deceased. These aren't characters in a movie, they're real people with real families from real communities.

And the Chicago Outfit don't have access to high level assassins? Come on now, THINK prior to typing.
Posted By: Five_Felonies

Re: Outfit buffs...John "Quarters" Boyle - 01/15/14 01:02 AM

Originally Posted By: Dellacroce

a lifetime supply of these was the payoff...

Originally Posted By: ChiTown
you want to get your toys and run home.

i don't know you either, but i'm sure i could beat you up as well! as far as toys, funny you mention that. when i think of the modern day outfit hitman, i think of this... lol

Re: Outfit buffs...John "Quarters" Boyle - 01/15/14 02:12 AM

What "details" about his death am I missing.

Seriously, let's have a rational discussion.

1. HSA: As usual, making wild claims without even trying to substantiate them, attempting to give the impression he knows firsthand from a source. Maybe he does and maybe he doesn't; I'll assume he doesn't and, even if he does, it doesn't matter, since it doesn't mean a hill of beans to anyone else.

2. Anyone is welcome to advance a rational theory of the crime based on something other than their intuition. I'm all ears. Otherwise here is where I would stand:

1. No one disputes Zizzo was killed by the mob, or extremely likely killed by the mob. On the other hand, no one in a position of authority has questioned the Lacocco death at all: cops, prosectors, coroner--the only semblance is an offhand comment by John Kass, who, while I normally like, I believe was wrong in this instance. He's been wrong before, after all: Where is Family Secrets II? Maybe he didn't know all the facts of the case at the time the article was written. Maybe he was just throwing it out there for the hell of it--what's to lose? In any event, it is pretty clear he is wrong.

2. None of you can even come up with a rational theory as to how the assasination took place.

3. Common sense tells you that a coroner or doctor examined him at one point following the accident. You are thus opnining that the mob devised a method of assassination that, while a failure, was sophisticated enough to be consistent with a fall from a horse. Or paid them off. Whatever happened, none of the various medical personelle who were involved in treating him post fall were capable of distinguishing the method of assissination from falling off a horse.

4. Speaking of which, the assiliant must have been psychic, as he or she either predicted or paid off the witnesses to call the fire chief and inform him that the man had fallen from the horse. Or paid off the fire chief. Or the reporter. In any event, somewhere, something along the line obviously does not compute. Again, any explanations are welcome: I'm all ears.

5. None of the myriad authorities involved in the Hired Truck scandal thought the case was worth investigating. Whereas Zizzo's disappearance was investigated by the FBI.

So, that's what I have in my corner.

In your corner you have coincidence and innuendo. You have absolutely no reason to think it was an assissination except for your intuition telling you so and the fact that he was a gangster in trouble with the law when he died.

What is more likley? That he fell off a horse, or that the mob devised a method--though it only partially worked--of assisinating a person that was consistent with a horse injury, somehow got the story printed in the Trib that a bunch of people saw him fall off the horse, validated by the town's fire chief, and was subsequently deemed of no interest by any of the myriad authorities whose job it is to keep their eye on organized crime in Chicago?

Re: Outfit buffs...John "Quarters" Boyle - 01/15/14 02:24 AM

Do we know that OC law enforcement didn't look into it? Once again we have a lack of information. It's certainly possible that they did and did not release that information to the public one way or the other. Like I said in my earlier post, it's not out of the realm of possibility for a coroner to mistakenly conclude a death was an accident.

That said, the eye witnesses give are difficult to explain.
Posted By: StLguy

Re: Outfit buffs...John "Quarters" Boyle - 01/15/14 03:42 AM

"I have some ocean front property in Utah for sale...You guys wanna bid on it?"

That's not an ocean, that's the Great Salt Lake. Also, you don't own it, you rent from Ivy League and he needs his envelope. (Give Nino his first...Skinny needs to get out of jail before the Lucchese's get him.)

Re: Outfit buffs...John "Quarters" Boyle - 01/15/14 04:24 PM

Originally Posted By: StLguy
"I have some ocean front property in Utah for sale...You guys wanna bid on it?"

That's not an ocean, that's the Great Salt Lake. Also, you don't own it, you rent from Ivy League and he needs his envelope. (Give Nino his first...Skinny needs to get out of jail before the Lucchese's get him.)

Ivy and Five Felonies...the Mormon mafia.

Re: Outfit buffs...John "Quarters" Boyle - 01/17/14 04:19 PM

No there IS ocean front property in Utah...in the same naive uninformed alternate wikipedia based univerrse where Nick the Stick died in a "Horse accident"
If you actually belive that, you will truely buy anything

Re: Outfit buffs...John "Quarters" Boyle - 01/17/14 09:35 PM

Well, you have really made a convincing case.

I, for one, am sold.

Which law school did you go to?

Re: Outfit buffs...John "Quarters" Boyle - 01/17/14 10:44 PM

Cary grant, John travolta, Tom cruise, all three of them, 200% rigid heterosexual men.....true story, I red it inna websyte

Re: Outfit buffs...John "Quarters" Boyle - 01/17/14 11:14 PM

Papers can get things wrong, but please advance your theory of the article being wrong.

Did the reporter fabricate it?

Did the fire chief fabricate it?

Or did the cover up take place at the scene... "plant" witnesses duping the fire chief?

The reason you and the others are being so obtuse is because to actually type out any kind of chain of events that would lead to the article being so crazily off would make you sound like a whack job.
Posted By: Outfit

Re: Outfit buffs...John "Quarters" Boyle - 02/12/14 10:36 AM

Good points Chitown & Huron. I'm amazed that some people think the Outfit is incapable of killing anyone anymore.

A Bookie would have to be on his death bed to miss the action taken in on Sunday Football games. It would never happen. At least I've never seen it happen. if a Bookie purposely missed his duties on a Sunday afternoon, there would be no more Sunday afternoons ever to miss again.

Re: Outfit buffs...John "Quarters" Boyle - 02/13/14 04:06 AM

Clearly it was fabricated at the scene...to be honest it is a bigger leap of faith to think the story IS true.
Posted By: ChiSox74

Re: Outfit buffs...John "Quarters" Boyle - 02/13/14 04:24 AM

Isn't Melrose all Mexican now?

I used to live there in the 90's and go to Scudiero's and the Mexican taco places on Lake. Even then I thought any connected guys had moved out to DuPage

Re: Outfit buffs...John "Quarters" Boyle - 02/13/14 05:02 AM

Originally Posted By: ChiSox74
Isn't Melrose all Mexican now?

I used to live there in the 90's and go to Scudiero's and the Mexican taco places on Lake. Even then I thought any connected guys had moved out to DuPage

The property is still owned by Italians and more recently Russians
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET