Home

This brought down the Colombos in Upstate NY

Posted By: TheArm

This brought down the Colombos in Upstate NY - 01/10/14 03:24 PM

http://www.uticaod.com/x1292453984/Pair-...urn-convictions

A stupid needless meaningless hit in a woman over a single $2000 check by two idiots,(Nappi and D'Amico) in the middle of a turf war with Buffalo with Scranton/Pittston as their ally. It brought down the entire "2nd avenue" crew, and ended some of the final battles of the aftermath of the ABC wars
The real kicker:
Bretti did NOT approve this hit, in fact he never knew about it till afther the fact, and D'Amico lost his ammunity becuse when he flipped, he refused to say that he did. (when you flip, the FBI is not interested in the truth, they want to hear what they already decided happend)
With their allies gone, the Northeastern PA crew headed back to PA.
Skirmishes continuesd for another year or so, but the Buffalo Falange crew had won the war with the help of the FBI and the stupidity of low level Colombo associates. Their celebration was short lived however, becuse less that 2 years later 6 of the crew were indicted and convicted on RICO statutes, directly becuse of the investigations into the Grillo murder.
Posted By: NinoSconza

Re: This brought down the Colombos in Upstate NY - 01/11/14 11:56 AM

Thanks For Sharing. You got my envelope?
Posted By: TheArm

Re: This brought down the Colombos in Upstate NY - 01/13/14 08:39 PM

Originally Posted By: NinoSconza
Thanks For Sharing. You got my envelope?

Yeah, it's in the bottom of a hole in the Morris reserve, I'll meet you there and you can pick it up.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET