Home

Michael Franzese

Posted By: Gotti

Michael Franzese - 01/09/14 12:34 AM

This is a bit late I think but Franzese did a question and answers on reddit. If anybody wants to read his replies.

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1uq5bw/iam_michael_franzese_a_former_made_boss_in_the/
Posted By: xs0u1x

Re: Michael Franzese - 01/09/14 01:28 AM

Originally Posted By: Gotti
This is a bit late I think but Franzese did a question and answers on reddit. If anybody wants to read his replies.

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1uq5bw/iam_michael_franzese_a_former_made_boss_in_the/

once you sort through all the trolls there is some pretty good stuff in there.
Posted By: LaLouisiane

Re: Michael Franzese - 01/09/14 03:59 PM

Wow they got some pretty good shit on there!

Moose_Hole 144 points 18 hours ago

Richard Kuklinski killed him with a hunting knife, burned the body for "a half hour or so" in a 55-gallon drum, then welded it shut and buried it in a junkyard. ...when an accomplice began to talk to the authorities, the drum was dug up and placed in the trunk of a car, which was then compacted and sold along with hundreds of other compacted cars, and subsequently shipped to Japan as scrap metal for manufacturing new vehicles.

DonVito1950 190 points 17 hours ago*
Hoffa is now a Honda.
Posted By: Wilson101

Re: Michael Franzese - 01/09/14 04:40 PM

Wow this is great, too many trolls but still great. Thank You
Posted By: LittleMan

Re: Michael Franzese - 01/09/14 05:01 PM

Thanks for posting the link to the AMA with Franzese.

LaLouisiane, I read what he wrote about Kuklinski, also. But I assumed it was said tongue in cheek, in reference to the Iceman's habit of exaggerating his resume.
Posted By: Snakes

Re: Michael Franzese - 01/09/14 05:17 PM

I don't think Franzese posted that it was some other guy.
Posted By: LittleMan

Re: Michael Franzese - 01/09/14 05:26 PM

Yes, Snakes, you are correct. It was a quote from a Wiki article, Franzese didn't say this.

Re: Michael Franzese - 01/09/14 06:51 PM

Originally Posted By: LittleMan
Thanks for posting the link to the AMA with Franzese.

LaLouisiane, I read what he wrote about Kuklinski, also. But I assumed it was said tongue in cheek, in reference to the Iceman's habit of exaggerating his resume.

Oh I think Kuklinski was a donkey LittleMan. He started out as a fearful guy but his lying made everyone question how "legitimate" he really was as a hit man.

I was posting what I did earlier because I literally laughed out loud when I read "Hoffa is now a Honda"...I practiacally lost my ass laughing at that comment!!
Posted By: FrankMazola

Re: Michael Franzese - 01/09/14 08:51 PM

Personally, I like Franzese. He doesn't over-embellish (I'm sure someone will find an example) relative to many other rats. He seems smarter and better educated than most wiseguys. Just seems like a guy born to the wrong dad who woulda made it big in any other field he tried at. Idk, just my .02.

Re: Michael Franzese - 01/09/14 09:41 PM

Originally Posted By: FrankMazola
Personally, I like Franzese. He doesn't over-embellish (I'm sure someone will find an example) relative to many other rats. He seems smarter and better educated than most wiseguys. Just seems like a guy born to the wrong dad who woulda made it big in any other field he tried at. Idk, just my .02.

I agree he doesn't embellish his stories or try to bull shit his audience into thinking he was bigger than what he actually was (although we was one of the richest guys on the streets with the gasoline tax scam.)

Doesn't he go from state to state talking to college athletes about the dangers of getting in bed with the mob??
Posted By: Snakes

Re: Michael Franzese - 01/09/14 10:40 PM

He's different in that he just decided to leave the life. He wasn't doing it to save his own skin, he just tired of it. I wouldn't even consider him a rat.
Posted By: StLguy

Re: Michael Franzese - 01/10/14 01:14 AM

"Doesn't he go from state to state talking to college athletes about the dangers of getting in bed with the mob??"

It's probably more dangerous for the mob to get in bed with college athletes. Too many STDs floating around in college/professional athletes.
Posted By: MobMan

Re: Michael Franzese - 01/10/14 02:25 AM

I don't consider Michael Franzese a rat either because he never sent anyone to jail or hurt anyone . He could of made it in business or anything he tried if John "Sonny" Franzese wasn't his father . Now his brother is a scumbag !
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Michael Franzese - 01/10/14 03:08 AM

Originally Posted By: Snakes
He's different in that he just decided to leave the life. He wasn't doing it to save his own skin, he just tired of it. I wouldn't even consider him a rat.

I'm sorry but he did cooperate.
Check out 37:52 on the Nat Geo sow. A quote from the United States Attorney in New York:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq9jfi8XXyc
Posted By: thebigfella

Re: Michael Franzese - 01/10/14 03:44 AM

Who smacked carmine persico around in prison?
Posted By: Iceman999

Re: Michael Franzese - 01/11/14 12:11 AM

"Saved Henry Hill's life 2Xs"

I wished he had time to elaborate on that.
Posted By: Giancarlo

Re: Michael Franzese - 01/11/14 12:19 AM

Originally Posted By: Iceman999
"Saved Henry Hill's life 2Xs"

I wished he had time to elaborate on that.

One time that i know of was at Terminal Island(?) prison. Henry Hill got busted under his new name when he was in the WPP...for drugs i think it was....and got sent to a fed prison. They put Hill in the general population at Terminal Island under his new name. Franzese was also there at T.I. and i think Mike said they ran into each other there. Franzese then told a guard or maybe the warden who Hill was and that if anyone found out he was there he would be killed. So they put Hill in protective custody and then released him.

I heard Franzese say this on either a documentary on Hill or it might of been on Franzese...i forget.

EDIT : I just remembered what show that was. "Banged Up Abroad The Real Goodfella Henry Hill". It's on youtube if anyone wants to check it.
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: Michael Franzese - 01/11/14 12:33 AM

I think that was hill saying it, i remember it was on hill's episode of locked up abroad. Hill said that he was pretty scared when he first saw franzese cause he didnt know he had also cooperated.

Re: Michael Franzese - 01/11/14 12:36 AM

Was it Hill that said it? You might be right Del...it's been awhile since i saw the show.

I thought that "Banged Up Abroad The Real Goodfella Henry Hill" show was pretty good.

Re: Michael Franzese - 01/11/14 12:46 AM

Yup...you were right Del...i just checked. Hill starts talking about it around 40:10 into the video. Thanks.
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: Michael Franzese - 01/11/14 12:55 AM

Ya np. Ya i also thought that was a pretty good show, covered some of the lesser talked about parts of the henry hill story.
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Michael Franzese - 01/11/14 12:58 AM

Here is the link Del and Giancarlo.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etiJWYw_iFI

Re: Michael Franzese - 01/11/14 01:19 AM

Heres where i read Franzese went to the prison officials and told them about Hill.

http://cosa-nostra-news.blogspot.com/2011/06/goodfella-henry-hill-star-of-tonights.html

NOTE: One interesting detail: Michael Franzese saved Hill's life when he (Hill) was arrested for dealing and thrown out of Witness Protection. Hill, stupidly, didn't inform the prison about his true identity, though wiseguys in the prison, including Franzese, immediately recognized him. Franzese, an informant in the prison, went to the prison officials and told them about Hill's problem. Hill was berated for idiocy and then given protective custody. If not for Franzese, Hill probably would be dead today.

Originally Posted By: Beanshooter
Here is the link Del and Giancarlo.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etiJWYw_iFI

Thanks Beanshooter.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET