Home

How to make contact

Posted By: HenryHauglad

How to make contact - 01/05/14 09:09 PM

How would someone make contact with the mob/become an associate and the fastes way getting made? Just wondering how it is done for newcomers. I know some joined due to family members being in the mob etc, but for someone with absolutely no mob connections, how would he join?
Posted By: NinoSconza

Re: How to make contact - 01/05/14 10:11 PM

Originally Posted By: HenryHauglad
How would someone make contact with the mob/become an associate and the fastes way getting made? Just wondering how it is done for newcomers. I know some joined due to family members being in the mob etc, but for someone with absolutely no mob connections, how would he join?

You let them screw your wife or maybe your find a vito spatolda or whatever he'll open the closet door for you lol
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: How to make contact - 01/05/14 11:03 PM

There are many ways but the most common is someone owning an outstanding debt to the mob and has really no easy way to pay it back, and if the person has skills or contacts that are useful to the mob and is shown to be a good earner, then he is usually put on record with a family that does not want another family claiming that person.

As for that person being made it depends on how that associate acts and behaves, but it also depends on the family administration and capos. Just because an associate is good friends with a capo and his crew, does not mean that person is going to be made, even if he is on friendly terms with other capos and their crews.
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: How to make contact - 01/05/14 11:26 PM

Match.com and Craiglist are always a sure bet!
Posted By: RollinBones

Re: How to make contact - 01/06/14 12:27 AM

rack up some debt with your local bookie you'll meet some guys soon enough

or you could get yourself sent to the can and try to make friends in there
Posted By: NinoSconza

Re: How to make contact - 01/06/14 05:31 AM

Originally Posted By: Beanshooter
Match.com and Craiglist are always a sure bet!

True they've been on the net for sometime now ad shit always changes so running match is a classier scam for them. They take full of advantage of those dating sites lol
Posted By: Lou_Para

Re: How to make contact - 01/06/14 06:24 AM

If you want a game plan on coming out of nowhere and getting involved with a Mob Family,pick up the book "Donnie Brasco" by FBI Agent Joseph Pistone. That's exactly what he did.He had no Mob connections,operated under a fake name,and after a few months was accepted as as associate by the Bonannos,and was on the verge of getting his button when the operation was terminated.
The movie was OK,but the book is really the best way to get the whole story.
Posted By: HenryHauglad

Re: How to make contact - 01/06/14 04:02 PM

K. thanks
Posted By: botz

Re: How to make contact - 01/06/14 07:29 PM

Get ready for a misery period trying to become or be broke.
Posted By: LaLouisiane

Re: How to make contact - 01/06/14 07:41 PM

Why don't you keep us updated on how this journey is paving out for you?
Posted By: andrewc

Re: How to make contact - 01/06/14 08:21 PM

Originally Posted By: Lou_Para
If you want a game plan on coming out of nowhere and getting involved with a Mob Family,pick up the book "Donnie Brasco" by FBI Agent Joseph Pistone. That's exactly what he did.He had no Mob connections,operated under a fake name,and after a few months was accepted as as associate by the Bonannos,and was on the verge of getting his button when the operation was terminated.
The movie was OK,but the book is really the best way to get the whole story.

Loved that part of the book, the way he decided to start hanging around bars which were 'mobbed up' and slowly started getting ingratiated with fences which led to Jilly Greca's crew.
Posted By: TheArm

Re: How to make contact - 01/06/14 09:16 PM

Buy some bad debt from a bookie of shylock, collect,(thats the hard part) then kick the guy you bought the debt from back 10 points as a finder fee anyway. You will be known as a stand up guy without being known as a victim, and you will make some friends fast.
Ask me, I did that at 17 years old.
Posted By: JoeP

Re: How to make contact - 01/08/14 04:07 AM

Listen I know a guy who knows a guy..send me $5k and I can get u straightened out
Posted By: Sonny_Black

Re: How to make contact - 01/09/14 08:28 AM

Become an FBI agent and infiltrate a family. You will be proposed for membership within five years.
Posted By: carmela

Re: How to make contact - 01/10/14 05:05 PM

Mafia Application Form

Whatza u name_______________________________________
U Hage________

Whatza U howaz numba______________________
U Streeta________________________

Whatza U bag? Hitman_____ Loanna arranger_____ Prostituit_____

Izza U girl or boy_____ ( jeste checka one)

Putta downa wearra worgga now__________________________________

Wazza U inna de bigouse?_____ For whazza inna for_____________________

I shoota one guize_____I keedenap somebodys_____ Protecshun raggets_____ Udder_____

U wanna be de bigga shotza somedaze? yesse_____ no______

U likka garlic_____ pizza_____ salami_____ spaghetti_____ calamari_____ girlze_____ boyze____

U no ow to makkea de cement shooze________

U drivea de car_______

Widde U antry U gonna getta somading u reely gonna like:

1 pr. darke glassez , 1 kisse (later onna u cheek) , 1 blacke shirt widde tie , 1 hat widda blaka brim , 1 pr. pointz shooz , 1 pr cement shooze( if U foolz around), 1 appy face button , free berial

Name of muva__________________________

Name of futha___________________________

Make of auto: Cadillac_____ Continental_____ Imperial_____ Lincoln____ Other_____

Is auto fiananced_______ repo date_______ stolen________

How many other own it________

Marital status: common law_____ shacked up_____ both_____ other_____

Income: theft $_____, relief $_____, other $_____, welfare $_____, pimping $_____

Cheek machines uza opertae: crowbar____ pinball_____ gun_____ strait razor_____ other_____

Abilities: Gov't employee_____ Demonstration Leader_____ Pimp_____ rapist_____ burgler____ used hubcap sales person______ welfare cheat_____ mugger_____ watter bed demonstrator____ other_____
Posted By: bigboy

Re: How to make contact - 01/12/14 12:33 AM

Just out of curiosity, how old are you ?? Do you meet the height and weight standards. Can you do 50 pushups?? If so I think you have a chance. Just follow the advice others here have given you, and good luck
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: How to make contact - 01/13/14 06:10 AM

/me chuckles at Carmela.
Posted By: don illuminati

Re: How to make contact - 01/13/14 03:01 PM

Italian blood/heritage would help.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET