Home

Frank Salemme..

Posted By: irishkaos

Frank Salemme.. - 01/03/14 05:48 AM

New here; really have enjoyed browsing the forums, figured I'd make an account. My first thoughts are - was Frank Salemme ever officially made into the Patriarca family? I understand eventually he briefly became Boss around 91 - but who if anyone ever officially inducted him?
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 01/03/14 06:01 AM

Dude was the boss at one point, I'd imagine he would have to be made wouldn't he?

From what I've always heard him and his brother put in some major work, I think his brother always ran around with Flemmi a good bit before he hooked up with Whitey.
Posted By: AllDay27

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 01/03/14 06:09 AM

as far as I know he never got made cause he was part irish.
Posted By: Wilson101

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 01/03/14 06:31 AM

He's a rat that is a fact
Posted By: Joerusso

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 01/03/14 07:19 AM

He was made around 87 or 88 right after he came out from his 15 year stint in the can for bombing joe barboza's lawyers car. The lawyer ended being a federal judge or a sumpreme court judge. salemme was great friends with flemmi since kids, both are from roxbury and did major work specifically during the 60's mob war. he was in tight with ray jr after he came out in the 80's thats how he was made, one of many reasons joe russo wanted ray jr out of being skipper b/c he made a guy half irish and ray jr wouldnt let the connecticut guys go see joe russo, who was consigliere at the time. But salemme became skipper in 90 or 91. He was almost clipped in 89 at IHOP same day Grasso was clipped. That was because a takeover that was in place by Russo, his brother carrozza, ferrara, bianco, biago, all capo's . He took over in 90 or 91 when 40 something members of the family was indicted. It was two seperate indictments. The war was continued between salemme loyalists like his brother jackie, mike prochilio, darren bufalino, rossetti and deluca all of whom later on became mad guys. The other side was a bunch of renegades under carrozza like gigi, patti, romano and ralph nazzaro scarpa who is the only real connected guy, pure killer gangster out of all the renegades b/c they were dirty bastards but scarpa was and still is the real deal. Rumor is he turned down the button twice. Then 95 came real fast and salemme was indicted. the renegads was indicted in 97 or 98. Salemme found out flemmi been an informant since the 70's even giving salemme up when he was on the lam for the bombing. Salemme flipped in 2001 when word hit the streets I never seen gossip and ser versas until rossetti news came out. But Salemme came out and is out and about freely living a stoolie's life

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 01/03/14 03:20 PM

Yea in Boston it's ok to be a rat. You can just live in the community still. Boston easily has the highest number of rats living out in the open.
Posted By: JCB1977

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 01/04/14 04:08 PM

A friend of mine saw Cadillac Frank in a Jewish deli in Sharon, MA prior to Thanksgiving this year. He's a criminal defense lawyer in Boston and was part of the firm that Frank Salemme originally called when he got indicted. I'm not 100% certain that it was true, but my friend wouldn't just make that shit up out of nowhere. A lot of guys who have turned state's evidence live freely in the open, not just in Boston. At the end of the day, if you kill a cooperating witness, the Feds are going to come down hard on all operations and at the end of the day, putting food on the table is the primary concern. Does anybody know when the last cooperating witness was found and whacked?

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 01/04/14 06:42 PM

I dunno when that would be but I know that Boston's gotta have the most in the open. There's a couple in NY like maybe 2 rats who are out in the open. In philly and south jersey all we got is previte who is really laying low anyway and on occasion john veasey might sneak into town when no ones looking.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 01/04/14 06:47 PM

I know in Youngstown, Lenny Strollo is back living in the open and in Pittsburgh, Chucky Porter moved right back to his mansion when he was released in 2000 and still has been spotted in his favorite Italian restaurant in the city. However, Pittsburgh's family is now defunct, so it really doesn't matter.

Dollars for dollars that there are more rats in NY than we know of...NYC is enormous and easy to get lost in. IMO.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 01/04/14 06:49 PM

I could only imagine how many rats are in the New Hampshire, Maine and Vermont areas after ducking into WITSEC. NJ would be hard to hide in unless they moved to remote South Jersey close to the wilderness, certainly not in Bergen County.
Posted By: irishkaos

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 01/05/14 02:38 AM

Mario Riccobene turned then for some odd reason tried to get back in the good graces of the Philly family, wasn't happening. Shot him outside a diner in 93.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 01/05/14 04:30 AM

When he testified in front of congress he said he was made June 87 got bumped to capo the next yr but didn't have one made guy under him. He the real deal when it came to murder. Did his time. Anthony d thought he was telling the feds everything the last couple yr. That mob lawyer cardinals came out and said no its not.the whole time it was bobby deluca and Nicky skins wedding wires. He red he lives on the cape but is all over mass. Who went to jail cause of him? No one maybe the people he killed wants the old guy.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 01/05/14 05:03 AM

Mario riccobene flipped and then never tried to get back into anything. He did however make the mistake of living in south jersey and for that he got blown away

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 01/05/14 05:15 AM

Pmac is right he ratted technically BUT he didnt put anyone away. He basically took a safety valve which is basically telling your part and the truth and when you have co defendants its pretty much ratting. And vegasmickey you say theres rats living in boston freely i dont of any and been here all my life. I mean there ones that ratted and live in suburbs like nstick or sharon or wherever the fuck but not in the city or anywhere where there action going on thats for sure but if you know any let me know please be ,my guest
Posted By: azguy

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 01/05/14 03:39 PM

Salemme lived in Sharon for years, it's not surprising he's back there now. Heck, that's like a million years away from Boston and the North End.

I wonder if there's anyone he stays in touch with.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 01/05/14 08:42 PM

On the Nicky skins wire Anthony talking a ton of shit about frank. He said he lived on the cape. He thought frank was telling the FBI all the shit about the strip clubs when it was deluca who was franks right hand guy. Anthony cardinals the lawyer gave a statement to the herald franks not talking. The whole Nicky skins thing must have been embarrassment for the gambinos. He set up the new england guys philly guys tried to entrap joey Merlin.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 01/05/14 11:01 PM

Why did Anthony think Frank was on the Cape?

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 01/05/14 11:38 PM

It was in the paper Anthony was gonna send his goons down the cape to tell him shut up but he had the wrong guy. Frank ain't in witsec he still goes to that dinner in newton I think regularly. The one the feds put a bug in the napkin holder and they found or the waitress did. It on the same skins recording were he's talking bout burrying guys alive well he was burrying himself. He also talks about putting his son under another capo. I swore it was frank who brought big cheese and ant back to Boston under his protection but I read baby shacks made them 2 in 95 or96 when he took over. Baby shacks had 3 strip cl pubs giving him 100 bucks a day each since he got out of jail in 1987 plus tribute from all his crooks not a bad job. St Laurent got caught. On a wire giving him 5 GS at xmis were he hide all his millions.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 01/06/14 12:05 AM

wasn't Frank's spot the Busy Bee Diner in Brookline...??

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 01/06/14 01:12 AM

It was in brookline or newton dont remember but I know they all was under frsnk since the dinunzio's was real close to sonny boy rizzo and he was supporting frank throughout the war... I know when Luigi came home he was immediately a factor looked upon as a hitman instead of a leader of any sort

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 01/06/14 01:13 AM

Gotcha...my friend who saw him at Jewish Deli in Sharon said there was no doubt it was him and that the staff was very friendly with him, almost like he stops by there on a regular basis. I was also told that DeLuca is in the Charlestown, SC area as an old friend of his got a call around the 4th of July and DeLuca said he was near Charlestown Harbor...could be rumor, not confirmed, but that's what I heard.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 01/06/14 01:17 AM

How did DeLuca rise up so fast? Who was he closest to? Was it through Frank or Baby Shacks?

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 01/06/14 01:48 AM

frank but because he was a providence guy manocchio couldve took him under his wing but he def was a frank loyalist and underling. He was a long time assocaite was a good earner, enforcer and after all the indictments the ones left over easily took over if not by status def by action. Then he went did his twelve yeard came out and got bumbed up to consigliere . I fyou notice most guys didnt want the job and i heard he was real tight with the late consigliere rocco argenti sooo

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 01/06/14 08:15 PM

Hey JoeRusso,

What was Rossetti's background? Was his old man in the rackets? Who was his mentor? Also, when I used to stop by Fresh Cheese for a sandwich, there was an Itslian looking guy (younger guy, maybe 30's-40's) and an older gentleman who was always with him, do you know who I am referring to? This was about a year ago when I was last there for a sandwich, although I'm in the North End at least once a week for lunch. And just so you know, your information is enjoyable to read, sorry about any back & forth disagreements, you have great knowledge. Later.
Posted By: mike68

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 01/06/14 08:55 PM

I think the majority of Salemme's testimony was against Flemmi during his trial as he had recently discovered that Flemmi and Bulger were rats and were responsible for ratting him out more than once and causing a lot of his jail time. A lot was about the 60's gang wars too where most of the people involved weren't around anymore except Flemmi and Bulger.

Although I think he did get into more trouble for not being truthful about a murder, maybe the Steven DiSarro hit that his son may have carried out.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 01/06/14 09:39 PM

JCB I am not to familiar with eastie crowds and that whole scene with th exception of a few people like ralph nazzaro scarpa, and tommy selveltti arenow and they are two I personally khighly involved respected the whole nine. But rosetti I believe was groomed by his uncle or father which is Ralph rosetti dont know the exact relation but its either or and he was a made guy under russo. Thats who taught and basically molded both stephen and mark. Ralph was feared and highly respected and hng with prochilio sr alot and thats where I believe prochilio jr and mark got real tight.
The Italian man thats worked in the cheese shop was two guys that i know of and both are connected. One being gambale's younger brother and son and the other was a known gentleman Costa LOL. The old man I dont know and never seen so I couldnt tell you who he is. But the fat cheese also had his mother there very often as well as his niece who is fuckin smokin hot but she worked there as well.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 01/06/14 09:47 PM

And JCB the only reason we went back and forth is because you kept saying the hole thing is near to instinct and thats a far cry from it. I understand why you would say that but I know better and see it first hand. There are people like ralph rosetti, isabella and alot others who are made and dont know one no of which is a great thing and n providence forget about it they always had and continue to have so much guys over there thats not even known of and many wouldn't even know exist unless a rat expose them like in most situations. remember i dont dis credit anyone because im sure some have connections, know people, whatever.. but me, not to brag, but like i said before but I grew up in a home of this lifestyle going back generations. I just have a pure interest from an outsiders point of view with an insider knowledge and experience. Thts all dosent mean I know it all but yes I am very well equiped with info first hand
Posted By: Ville

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 01/07/14 02:17 AM

Hey Vegasmikey can you tell us which rats are living out in the open in Boston. Yes Salemme is seen around all the time, but like Joe Russo said, he didnt really rat in the eyes of people in the criminal world. Yea he ratted, but on Bulger and Flemmi cause mostly Stevie was the one who was stabbing Frank in the back since the Fitzgerald bombing and before. And he told the truth about his own crimes like Russo said as well, except where he fucked up on the Disarro murder. But id like to hear some more names that you know of that are living openly in Boston. And please dont say Martorano or Weeks cause thats the same as Salemme. People have more respect for Salemme and Martorano anyway cant say the same for Weeks tho.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 01/07/14 08:07 PM

Boston Guys:

Did New England have any "crews" on the Cape? Also, did they have any presence in Maine or New Hampshire...I'm thinking Portland and somewhere around the Manchester/Nashua area? Curious to see exactly how far their operation went when Ray Sr. was in charge.
Posted By: RomanNE

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 01/07/14 08:22 PM

I have always wondered that myself JCB. Also curious about who was in charge of Merrimac valley/Lowell area while Ray Sr. was in charge. Thank you to all of the Boston guys! great stuff here. far more entertaining than reading underboss!

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 01/07/14 10:58 PM

larry b had a huge barracrat game or what ever the hell its called in Lowell and with all them Asians in that city it probably still goes on today, it was ran by greeks. that guy Arthur gianelli was running a huge gambling operation from outskirts of Worcester all over the Merrimack valley kicking up doe to cheeseman. patrsrica had some soldier owned abunch of property around Hampton beach n.h. includind motels on the boardwalk. people till this day call it the mafia motel but I think it got torn down for condo's.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 01/07/14 11:01 PM

Lowell gave us micky ward and those gatti fights some of the best ever boxing.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 01/07/14 11:05 PM

Originally Posted By: Ville
Hey Vegasmikey can you tell us which rats are living out in the open in Boston. Yes Salemme is seen around all the time, but like Joe Russo said, he didnt really rat in the eyes of people in the criminal world. Yea he ratted, but on Bulger and Flemmi cause mostly Stevie was the one who was stabbing Frank in the back since the Fitzgerald bombing and before. And he told the truth about his own crimes like Russo said as well, except where he fucked up on the Disarro murder. But id like to hear some more names that you know of that are living openly in Boston. And please dont say Martorano or Weeks cause thats the same as Salemme. People have more respect for Salemme and Martorano anyway cant say the same for Weeks tho.

Frank Saleme who told on more then bulger, Kevin Weeks told on the world, John Martorano, John Shea told on drug cartels, LCN and bulger. all visible and out in the open. all told on more people then just bulger. Also robert deluca but he may be hiding. Martorano is the only one who ONLY told on bulger organization. Weeks gave up the world. Then you got Mark Rossettti lol, I guess he doesn't count he's in prison. Robert Deluca although maybe he's hiding but I doubt it. I mean the most powerful man in Boston hands down was a rat for thirty years are you really defending boston?

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 01/07/14 11:11 PM

Also all that you can't rat on a rat shit is bullshit. There is no justifying it. When these people rat they have to give up EVERY CRIME THEY EVER DID. You think they are only telling on one or two rats? No they are giving up EVERYONE. That does not include John Martorano who got the sweetest deal of anyone in history except maybe Massino. How he did that? I dunno, guess they just wanted Bulger that bad because the FBI had egg on their face.

I seriously hate all that you can't rat on a rat bullshit. That's like these kids in camden and philly that wanna be some thugs then their boy gets killed and they snitch, I even heard someone in the county jail before say "you're right I am telling on him he killed my friend". If they were for real they would tell the cops they didn't know who did it. How the fuck can you kill the person responsible when you put them behind bars?

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 01/08/14 02:09 AM

Out of all the Boston rats I think if mark Rossetti got out tomorrow and tried to move back to his 3 decker in eastie he would get murder in a couple weeks. Cause no one really knows what he told the feds or who he gave up or for how long was he a get scarpa his brother is coin life in the feds did he give him up? The FBI fed him to the wolves. He's doing 12 yes hard state time probably don't got a friend in the world when he gets out he be in his 60tys with no mafia friends. All these old guys john frank not really weeks got sweet deals to give up 1 curupt FBI guy and the state troop who killed himself I still believe agent connely is innocent of murder in Florida that was just a scapegoat trial. Maybe the kids of the guys murder want some street justice which is kinda understandable.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 01/08/14 04:54 AM

Yes I am defending Boston cause I know how things worked around here. You just repeated what we the rest of us said about Salemme and I said please don't mention Martorano or Weeks cause everyone knows the story with that whole debacle. But Red Shea never gave up any cartels. He got his coke through Bulger at first and theb switched to a latino in Miami, but he had no idea what or if this guy was a cartel member. He did 12yrs for his drug crimes and came back to Southie with open arms. If Red was going to rat then why wouldn't he just rat on Whitey and Stevie when he found out through the Italians that his bosses were rats. He could have ratted at that point and walked away scott free, but he didn't, he did his time. Maybe your thinking of Eddie Mckenzie who was the biggest bollshitting liar around here. He's the one who ratted on cartel members when he got busted. And as JCB stated no one is gonna touch a rat these days cause the feds would rain down a shit storm on the criminal underworld, and that goes for all places, not just Boston. Killing rats was a thing of the past when people found out someone was an informant, but as soon as that rats being protected by the feds, he is not gonna get touched. And I hear ya ratting is ratting no matter what, but if someone killed your mother, father, brother or sister and you knew who it was and didn't get the chance to kill the person, you wouldn't tell you knew who killed a family member?

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 01/08/14 05:09 AM

Your right mckenzie, my mistake. That's still a bunch of rats living in the open, like I said already. Don't really understand the confusion. Once again like I said originally there is no one around here (philly, sj) who has ever done that

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 01/08/14 05:13 AM

Originally Posted By: Ville
Yes I am defending Boston cause I know how things worked around here. You just repeated what we the rest of us said about Salemme and I said please don't mention Martorano or Weeks cause everyone knows the story with that whole debacle. But Red Shea never gave up any cartels. He got his coke through Bulger at first and theb switched to a latino in Miami, but he had no idea what or if this guy was a cartel member. He did 12yrs for his drug crimes and came back to Southie with open arms. If Red was going to rat then why wouldn't he just rat on Whitey and Stevie when he found out through the Italians that his bosses were rats. He could have ratted at that point and walked away scott free, but he didn't, he did his time. Maybe your thinking of Eddie Mckenzie who was the biggest bollshitting liar around here. He's the one who ratted on cartel members when he got busted. And as JCB stated no one is gonna touch a rat these days cause the feds would rain down a shit storm on the criminal underworld, and that goes for all places, not just Boston. Killing rats was a thing of the past when people found out someone was an informant, but as soon as that rats being protected by the feds, he is not gonna get touched. And I hear ya ratting is ratting no matter what, but if someone killed your mother, father, brother or sister and you knew who it was and didn't get the chance to kill the person, you wouldn't tell you knew who killed a family member?

That's a huge "if" I didn't get the chance to hurt them. I understand what you mean though and I'm sorry if it came across like I was trashing Boston. My apologies

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 01/08/14 05:28 AM

No problem Vegas, it's cool. I appreciate your input cause to me it seems like your well versed on organized crime and know your shit. I know my shit firsthand cause I've been around the life a long time and Im not looking to start trouble, Im just trying to clear up facts that people have wrong

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 01/08/14 08:47 PM

Hey Vegas you guys got rats living out in the open too, every state with an organized crime element does.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 01/08/14 08:51 PM

You're right my friend
Posted By: JW24

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 09/28/15 04:33 PM

Interesting information on Frank "Cadillac" Salemme

http://thetrialofwhiteybulger.com/black-massacre-letter-from-fbi-agents-to-hollywood-bigwigs-64752/
Posted By: Biggie

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 07/11/16 02:52 AM

Again, just reading over cuz I'm new over last couple of weeks...regarding matarano, he gave up more than burger..he testified on dirty fed Connolly knowing full well for almost 20 years that they were in bed and at the very least getting info on the guy..Connolly knew Johnny was on the lam in Florida, and Johnny knew it..convenient to rat on Connolly...Johnny also put how're in Carr on hits, didn't testify in any court but it's in 302s..I also think he or weeks gave up the girl at the phone company who was giving the trooper schniederamm wire taps.got her fired and charged...as Vegas says, this rat on rat is bullshit. I wouldn't talk to any of these people...was in Johnny company once and asked to come over and say hello, told all of them NO THANK YOU...fuck that...that being said, Vegas, it ain't like Johnny is strolling Hanover st or frank is strolling revere beach, most guys I know agree...also Vegas, philly not ,ugh different, previte, monacello, I hear kid Milano would dart in and out AND his brother he ratted on has contact , so it's not much different...at day's end, not worth anyone's time to do anything about it
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 07/11/16 09:49 AM

Originally Posted By: irishkaos
New here; really have enjoyed browsing the forums, figured I'd make an account. My first thoughts are - was Frank Salemme ever officially made into the Patriarca family? I understand eventually he briefly became Boss around 91 - but who if anyone ever officially inducted him?

Patriarca sr trusted Salemme but dont made him because he wanted that only the full blooded italian must be made and Salemme mother was irish. In 1972 went to jail and 17 y later was made after went out. For the rats question the Patriarca had less 10 rats: vinnie Teresa,Sonny mercurio,Salemme and other 2 in the 2000s if I remember well not many for a small family while the colombos had until now 17 rats.
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 07/12/16 09:42 PM

Patriarca crime family rats

Francis "Cadillac Frank" Salemme - Boss
Vincent "the Fat Man" Theresa - Soldier
Gaetano "Tommy" Milano - Soldier
Angelo "Sonny" Mercurio - Soldier
John "Sonny" Castagna - Soldier
Antonio "Nino" Cucinotta - Soldier
Robert Donato - Soldier
Posted By: Extortion

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 07/14/16 09:17 AM

Originally Posted By: Joerusso
He was made around 87 or 88 right after he came out from his 15 year stint in the can for bombing joe barboza's lawyers car. The lawyer ended being a federal judge or a sumpreme court judge. salemme was great friends with flemmi since kids, both are from roxbury and did major work specifically during the 60's mob war. he was in tight with ray jr after he came out in the 80's thats how he was made, one of many reasons joe russo wanted ray jr out of being skipper b/c he made a guy half irish and ray jr wouldnt let the connecticut guys go see joe russo, who was consigliere at the time. But salemme became skipper in 90 or 91. He was almost clipped in 89 at IHOP same day Grasso was clipped. That was because a takeover that was in place by Russo, his brother carrozza, ferrara, bianco, biago, all capo's . He took over in 90 or 91 when 40 something members of the family was indicted. It was two seperate indictments. The war was continued between salemme loyalists like his brother jackie, mike prochilio, darren bufalino, rossetti and deluca all of whom later on became mad guys. The other side was a bunch of renegades under carrozza like gigi, patti, romano and ralph nazzaro scarpa who is the only real connected guy, pure killer gangster out of all the renegades b/c they were dirty bastards but scarpa was and still is the real deal. Rumor is he turned down the button twice. Then 95 came real fast and salemme was indicted. the renegads was indicted in 97 or 98. Salemme found out flemmi been an informant since the 70's even giving salemme up when he was on the lam for the bombing. Salemme flipped in 2001 when word hit the streets I never seen gossip and ser versas until rossetti news came out. But Salemme came out and is out and about freely living a stoolie's life

Crazy i met an older couple at the minnesota airport that was im that ihop during the hit. Small world.
Posted By: RollinBones

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 07/20/16 02:09 AM

Originally Posted By: furio_from_naples
Patriarca crime family rats

Francis "Cadillac Frank" Salemme - Boss
Vincent "the Fat Man" Theresa - Soldier
Gaetano "Tommy" Milano - Soldier
Angelo "Sonny" Mercurio - Soldier
John "Sonny" Castagna - Soldier
Antonio "Nino" Cucinotta - Soldier
Robert Donato - Soldier

Can't forget Mark Rossetti and Robert DeLuca, the most recent ones to go bad.
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 09/02/16 07:16 PM

EX-NEW ENGLAND MAFIA BOSS, ASSOCIATE INDICTED IN '93 KILLING

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/U...-09-02-12-54-48
Posted By: mightyhealthy

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 09/02/16 07:42 PM

Why the fuck didn't he tell the truth about this when he had immunity? What a moron.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 09/02/16 08:15 PM

Wonder if this attorney Carmine Lepore is related to Dennis Lepore?

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 09/02/16 10:09 PM

The poster Russo will tell it's his nephew..but...no, no relation whatsoever between Dennis and carmen
Posted By: GangstersInc

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 10/02/16 03:21 PM

Boston mob boss Frank Salemme faces hopeless day in court
http://gangstersinc.ning.com/profiles/bl...ss-day-in-court

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 10/02/16 06:21 PM

Originally Posted By: GangstersInc
Boston mob boss Frank Salemme faces hopeless day in court
http://gangstersinc.ning.com/profiles/bl...ss-day-in-court

I thought Frank was arrested in Connecticut this summer?

I'm shocked the FBI has enough time to roust up a case against people nobody gives a rats ass about. Go stop domestic terrorism

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 10/02/16 06:33 PM

Wonder who told salemmi this guy was a federal witness. Makes sense to forget to tell the feds you whacked a guy for cooperating with the fbi. Flemmi probaly told him. He was get a cutt from the club to. I really think flemmi was more dangerous then whitey cause he had the connections with the mob and winter hill.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 10/03/16 01:41 PM

to me, whitey was more dangerous..he had the hill..his brother and politics..and the fbi..license to kill
Posted By: Ciment

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 04/03/18 12:06 PM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ered-Mafia-wrote-terrified-note-son.html

Boston nightclub owner killed in a 1993 Mafia hit wrote a terrified note to his son before his death that will be shown to a jury when former mob boss charged with killing him goes on trial

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 04/03/18 10:49 PM

So flemmis taking the stand hes the main witness whats in it for him does he get a 5k get out of jail im thinking it will happen. Hes gonna get his sentence reduced to time served. Interesting in the daily mail article it says bobby delucas brother was inducted shortly after burying the body. A old poster( come out you know you cant resist) posted a YouTube video of him singing a pizza jingle or someshit. Never heard before he was a made guy. I kinda think theres alot more made guys down rhode island then the final 5 that may be still alive. None of these old guy made there kids. Think trial starts next month i wanna hear if deluca really was limones underboss like a few papers reported. How he go from almost getting whacked by the st laurant to being underboss. St. Said on the wiretap he had the ok to do it from the boss. Interesting.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 04/04/18 12:59 AM

rifleman flemmi been in prison since 95 thats 23yrs whats in it for him to keep telling on his old friends. there must be a get out of jail card hes been snitching for 60yrs maybe. dammmm.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 04/04/18 01:00 AM

probaly the longest snitch of all time.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 04/04/18 03:21 PM

He ain't getting out. They probably give him a good bit of money in his account, but Flemmi ain't getting out no time soon.
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 04/04/18 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by dixiemafia
He ain't getting out. They probably give him a good bit of money in his account, but Flemmi ain't getting out no time soon.

So the man is still in jail? Shit, I never knew that..

I can't find him on inmate locator though, but that's not unusual with cooperators..

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 04/07/18 12:23 AM

Yea he's been locked up the whole time. If he was to get out due to a big case he would have after he testified at Whitey's trial. Salemme ain't nowhere the big haul that Whitey was in the Feds eyes. I think after his disaster about who killed Hussey at the Whitey trial that the Feds now think he did the murder so I don't see them letting him out.
Posted By: Ciment

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 04/08/18 09:09 PM

http://www.bostonherald.com/opinion...t_of_mobsters_reign#.WspD_nwYBig.twitter

Editorial: Time to end blight of mobsters’ reign

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 04/10/18 06:00 PM

theres a dave schratwieser of the new england mob hes tim white wpri on twitter hes been telling alot about shit. guess bobby deluca and his brother joseph who was also a inducted member of the lcn are going to fill in alot of blanks. new england did you know his brother was a made guy? he says it happend rite after the disarro hit. he burried the body. what blows miy mind bobby deluca flipped like 6 7 yrs ago and his brother wasnt even chased away or beat up. very telling the state of affairs. also frank salemmi made bobby a capo in 92 and baby shacks was his underboss. bobby relayed the messade from boston to providence that he wanted the irish guy harrahan whacked and baby shacks put together the team. surprised lato and shacks werent indicted but its all on bobby delucas creditbiliy.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 04/27/18 12:26 AM

they started jury selection monday. this trial must been started having heard a thing. boston media slacking. 2 made guys taking the stand bobby n joseph deluca and old ass steve the serial killer flemmi. what if frank walks . yaeh rite. i wonder whats his defense. the other dude at the defnse table probaly hates rats and is next to one. alledgeldy held the feeet while salemme kid did the stangling his whole case is flemmi seen him there thats it.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 04/27/18 08:37 PM

Salemme is fucked and he should be. I was hoping as well someone would follow the trial live

This is interesting:

http://www.patriotledger.com/news/20180427/hull-fire-probed-as-mob-boss-heads-to-trial

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 04/30/18 06:45 PM

they finsihed picking the jury today but the trial doesnt start till may 9th. i never heard of this before. i wonder if its to get all the witnesses out of the program and to boston.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 04/30/18 06:46 PM

i heard on howie carr that steve flemmi in raybrooke. probaly the minimum no fences.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 04/30/18 06:50 PM

but there is no minimum i just read theres noway after all his snitching hes in a medium prison hes at some work release type place where he can probaly come n go but sleeps every night there.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 04/30/18 09:03 PM

I doubt Flemmi ever gets back into the public while not being watched. I'm betting he's at some country club type prison like they have/had down in Ft. Walton Florida. They got one where they play golf and have it made all day. He looked horrible during the Whitey trial so he's liable to be in Butner.
Posted By: sittite

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 04/30/18 09:22 PM

They could never let him out on a day/job program....pretty sure he's on the comfort plan- a real mattress/better food and maybe basic cable......all the shit he's done and at his age-he's probably happy w/the arrangement
Posted By: Newengland

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/01/18 08:20 PM

Hey i wonder if they are going to expose all the rats that the feds have. DEAD or ALIVE. There are a lot of them in the past 12 years that have not come out. i know when they had the hearings with Judge Wolf. They stopped guys from being called because they needed them not to be exposed. This is going to be good if they expose all of them. Dead or Alive.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/07/18 03:21 AM

new england go check that wpri tim whites twiiter some interesting shit. hes saying the irish guy kevin hanrahan who was killed on federal him in 92 was ready to blow up baby shacks restaurant and was gonna fly a remote airplane into salemmes sharon ma home with c4 he bought in boston. how the feds find this infonation after 25 yrs is nuts. who knows it will be a interesting mafia/ boston legends trial probaly the last one. new england did you know bobbby deluca brother was a made guy i just asking i remeber you posted a youtube video of him doing the pizza jiggle it was funny. there saying he was made rite after he hid disarros body. franks still blaming nick bianco for ordering the hit. maybe he has a chance

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/07/18 06:40 PM

Hi pmac

Wait till you hear what comes out. There are guys out there who are now dead that were no good & some still alive. Years ago when they had hearings in front of The Hon Judge Wolf not everything came out. Only Sonny came out the rest of the guys were not called if they were people would of thought it was the 4th of July. A lot may come out during this trial. Yes people new that Bobby's brother was made but you have to understand that Frankie & Bobby made guys for Money. Joe Ruggiero Spent 250,000 so what does that tell you about what these two did. Bobby's brother would steal from old ladies & i am not lying. Watch what happens if Bobby did not tell them everything plus being honest if Frankie gets on that stand & tells them what they did together with Mark then you will see fireworks. Bobby was never a tough guy i not only mean with his hands he was never mentally tough he had no class. The wrong guys were made & some real good guys that were passed up who are loyal because they are men before anything now go to work and stay away from what was once a beautiful thing. There are still some men left in Boston but they are older now & some do not live here year round.

Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/07/18 07:49 PM

Now I've got a craving for salami.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/08/18 02:42 AM

Right on New England, . I don’t think frank will take stand tho..ton of odd happenings up in boston over last few months..state gj for an old murder calls people in in the winter, then magically cancels everyone’s appearances included 3 people who may be targets...strange indeed, tip of iceberg

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/08/18 04:14 AM

Feds said a informant told them back in 92 ray jr funneled 100k to the guy kevin hanrahan to kill salemmi and baby shacks. That sounds dumb. The informant just told them in 2016 it must be deluca.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/08/18 04:15 AM

From prison.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/08/18 11:36 AM

If Ray Jr. was that dumb then I can see why his reign was all fucked up
Posted By: artichoke

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/08/18 04:52 PM

You will see saleme made up that story to get prov to go along with his desire to get rid of a guy that was going after all his bookies he is the master of deceit just like his old crew was in the 60s

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/08/18 06:15 PM

ya i cant see ray jr who stepped down as boss was close to salemmi to personly induct him in 1987. hes sentenced to 9 yrs in jail and hes plooting with a irish guy to use bombs makes no sense. ya fank made that shit up he probaly told deluca who just remembers 2 yrs ago.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/08/18 08:37 PM

It don't make sense jr was facing 65 yrs and still fighting his case and was fighting cancer frankis a snake and would always spread misinformation in the 60s they would call cops on there enemies to have them stop so they wouldn't have guns in car. I think tamelio made a deal for Frank to be taken care of.when he got out they were very close in the can. It ironic connoly was the only man he wouldn't give up whites brother go figure .

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/08/18 09:19 PM

there saying whitey outted disarro as informant to frank. the family better file there lawsuit against the gov today. or theyll say it expired.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/08/18 10:10 PM

Originally Posted by pmac
there saying whitey outted disarro as informant to frank. the family better file there lawsuit against the gov today. or theyll say it expired.

No way they pay out on that.....Boston FBI is the most crooked crew running..... Fucking Whitey-a rat 8 times over.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/08/18 10:25 PM

Look what power they have just look at the president. Boston sadly had some real bad apples

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/09/18 04:17 PM

tim white wpri twitter and a whole bunch of other reporters are live tweeting. so far just opening statements for all invovled. guess the plumber guys is like its wasnt me it was the salemmis defense. but franks a rat so it is what it is. if the feds say it was whitey who they labeld a fbi onformant told frank disaaro bad he heard it from connely or whoever fuck throw your hat in the ring some lwayer will take that shit for free hoping they settle. he gets his 3rd. its like when evryone in massachusetts rememberd a priest tickeld theres balls in 1979 and needed 50k to move on with there life smile

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/09/18 07:38 PM

disarros wife is the first witness. sounds like she a cagey lady think shes from east boston and knows the life one of the twiiter eporters is typing about eastie. diasarros godfather was ray sr. and he was friends with nick bianco from the federal hill days. the defese is grilling her i dont know wny like shes a bad guy weird technque

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/09/18 07:39 PM

he didnt want to go into the wpp program. the feds are responcible for causing his death. they made him a informant and didnt protect him case closed.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/09/18 11:32 PM

Thanks pmac, I'll definitely try to remember to follow it tomorrow.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...-begin/6o23uHreNLI88i2pj8jW2M/story.html

I found this interesting:

Salemme was kicked out of the witness protection program in 2004 when he was charged with lying about DiSarro’s killing, but he was allowed back into the program in 2009.

Wait, they knew he lied about DiSarro but yet they let him back in. Yea it makes sense up in Boston for sure. Dumbass Feds!
Posted By: The_Rooster

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/10/18 01:57 AM

Whats the estimates on Rhode Islands expiration date? Is Providence important enough in the future for the Patriarca family?

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/10/18 01:23 PM

id say expiration was 2010 haha,...if eddie never gets out, which is a possibility...then its matty and nothing...gang of one, unless someone can tell me otherwise

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/10/18 02:10 PM

So no crew in Providence and no presence on Federal Hill as of 2018?

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/10/18 02:43 PM

no clue. i know half the state is italian or portuguese. there small towns that were mobed up since forver cranston,johnston and lincoln. i mean all these charts ive seen over the years new papers and tv shows none of them had bobby delucas brother joe who dudes tv apperences down there as a made guy only to find out last week hes been made since 93. in boston seems everyones son is made. maybe they kept it extra secret after getting there shit recorded by the feds. baby shacks was underboss and boss since 1991 till 2009. how many guys do we think he inducted is anyone guess but i sure deluca gave them alist. i drive by federal hill maybe once or twice a year its a cool place nice looking. just a ton of restaurants mostly itialian

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/10/18 02:45 PM

i mean its a sports gambling state its has buetiful fuck spelling that word beaches and ocean towns. and unions. curruption is rampant. i like westerly rhode island its gorgues. newport is nice too very rich also its tons of people from all over europe in the summer. i should write for rhode island .com its a cool state but i no speell gooo.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/10/18 03:29 PM

Pmac, after one of those blizzards in Rhode Island we actually did some work in Westerly RI. They say Taylor Swift has a home there too. Imagine seeing it with 2 feet of snow and fog so thick you could barely see the house standing in their yard.

Federal Hill still has a pretty good size Italian population and at one time Baby Shacks was still living there on the Hill as well.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/10/18 04:21 PM

yep her mansion is insane think the original owner was the the guy who built the railroads. on a cliff over looking the atlantic privite beach every 4th she invites half of hollywood and theres a small airport perfect for small jets youll never no who the fuck youll bump into there. i go to them beaches all summer till late sept early oct. its not as pricey as newport fuck newport there beach sucks. its just mansions everywhere and a close boat ride to marthas vinyard and nantucket. lawyers are ripping apart this rat thomas hilary adopted son of ray sr. he stole 4gs from salemmi in 1990 they chased him away to florida.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/10/18 04:22 PM

theres bob ward fox 25 twitter hes going to town on trial or tim white wpri theres abunch of reporters.
Posted By: The_Marble_Guy

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/10/18 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by The_Rooster
So no crew in Providence and no presence on Federal Hill as of 2018?

The issue with Federal Hill right now is that the neighborhood itself has changed drastically over the years. Baby Shacks was living above one of the restaurants on Atwells ave but I'm not sure he is still residing there as he's getting up in age. In his younger years you would see Louie jogging through out Federal Hill and around the city for his exercise. The neighborhood itself has been dominated by minorities. The one issue up there right now is the gang activity off of Atwells ave. The Italian population is not even close to what it was back in the day. I've even heard of potential MS-13 being present there but I don't believe it to be entirely true from who I've asked.

Matty Gug's (Consig) is from Cranston. The outskirts of the city such as Johnston, North Providence, and Cranston are where anyone with any juice is living. Those are highly populated Italian areas. Johnston has the highest percentage of Italian Americans of any municipality in the country. The Tiberi's could be still active around that area but not what they were. But their son's and nephews aren't involved to my knowledge.

If we're talking Non Italian associates in the Cranston/Johnston area, Gerry Tillinghast is back on the street but inactive. I don't see him doing much at his age. His son Jarrod was involved back in the 90's with the Silver Lake crew but they've since dismantled. The Ouimette's are pretty much gone except one nephew who still has close ties with some of the leftovers. But he isn't involved to my knowledge. And Mark Battista and Timmy Moretti ran alot of the illegal gambling in the Cranston/Warwick area, but we're recently busted a couple years ago.

If your looking for an update on soldiers, Blaise Marfeo, a long standing soldier in the family is in bad health. He could be the next to go. I spoke with his nephew two nights ago on The Hill. So its legit.

Originally Posted by dixiemafia
Pmac, after one of those blizzards in Rhode Island we actually did some work in Westerly RI. They say Taylor Swift has a home there too. Imagine seeing it with 2 feet of snow and fog so thick you could barely see the house standing in their yard.

Federal Hill still has a pretty good size Italian population and at one time Baby Shacks was still living there on the Hill as well.

Dixie, the one thing alot of people outside of Rhode Island might not know is that Westerly has a HUGE Calabrian community. But they are very blue collar. I was always surprised no one ever came out of there. Especially since the Calabian dialect is alive down there.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/10/18 05:22 PM

Good stuff Marble....so the consensus would be that faction is dead. As far as a crew/half a family goes. To expand on my original questioning....do the Patriarcas need it strategically to maintain the family or are they now only focused on Boston?

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/10/18 06:55 PM

will never no. when st laurent was taped asking 2 guys to kill bobby deluca for going around calling him a rat he says to one of the guys youll get made or something like that. then all these guys have grand kids or sons. that guy achille son or something like that shot another union guy over some dispute he probaly got made for doing that rite? i would guess with that guy matt g being the underboss he would make all the guys he came up with in the 80tys n 90tys its just not in providence in the little towns around it. some one call its staten island east put it that way. thomas hillary took 4gs from the channel club and when saleemi found out he flipped had his son choke him out n and chineese rest. then told him stay the fuck out of boston and he left for florida and flipped when the feds came around in 1991

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/10/18 06:59 PM

flemmi vs salemmi is gonna be good cause they really were good friends since kids and i dont think salemmi ever did grimey shit to flemmi like whitey surposely killed his girlfriend. gonna be fire works to old evil killers yelling at each other.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/10/18 07:00 PM

its ajourned to monday. tomorow the jurys going to the murder scences and were they found the body.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/10/18 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by The_Rooster
Good stuff Marble....so the consensus would be that faction is dead. As far as a crew/half a family goes. To expand on my original questioning....do the Patriarcas need it strategically to maintain the family or are they now only focused on Boston?

IMO I'd have to say that you have the Underboss and Consigliere present in Rhode island and that's about it. Any one else around is pretty much retired with very little influence at the table. Joe Ruggiero is still in RI as a capo but I never hear anything about him except hes a legitimate businessman. I don't know how much respect he carries with the Boston faction. I don't see any younger crews coming up in Providence. Even in the areas outside the city.

Yes, they do. Because Providence is a city that is building up. There's got to be money to be made through construction, gambling, loanshark, not to mention the new casino being built in Fall River, MA starting soon. Ruggiero does have some connections in that city.

I think Boston is the focus now. With East Boston/Revere still being very strong hot beds to recruit IMO. More so than the neighboring towns outside Providence. They have the admin up there now. So Boston is the shift. When Manocchio was the boss he at least still had Deluca on the street along with the Scivola's and Lato's of the world. So there was still some power in Providence but today is a different story unfortunately.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/10/18 07:44 PM

You guys crack me up, you really think Old Man Manocchio was at the helm for what 15 years and didn't make tons of guys in Rhode Island, his own backyard, please. 15 years !!

Guys in NE learned to be deep under the radar, you think guys like Ruggiero, Anthony Parillo and Eddie Lato are Capo's of nothing ? One man crews? Not.

There's no doubt that Boston is the new hub, it probably always should have been, and with the Cheeseman and his soon to be released brother at the helm they will either get it correct or ruin the family for ever.

Also, Joseph Achille is the consigliere, he's been seen in Boston more often lately and Guglielmetti is the acting UB and really will not go to Boston -- doesn't trust anyone up there, doesn't really know them.

BTW, Manocchio is in Florida and is not coming back even to visit, lol.

My last friend up there takes bets only during football season and is a bartenders at a strip club, he sees these guys and hears things. He said he saw Cheese and Spagnolo talking just the other night

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/10/18 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by azguy
You guys crack me up, you really think Old Man Manocchio was at the helm for what 15 years and didn't make tons of guys in Rhode Island, his own backyard, please. 15 years !!

Guys in NE learned to be deep under the radar, you think guys like Ruggiero, Anthony Parillo and Eddie Lato are Capo's of nothing ? One man crews? Not.

There's no doubt that Boston is the new hub, it probably always should have been, and with the Cheeseman and his soon to be released brother at the helm they will either get it correct or ruin the family for ever.

Also, Joseph Achille is the consigliere, he's been seen in Boston more often lately and Guglielmetti is the acting UB and really will not go to Boston -- doesn't trust anyone up there, doesn't really know them.

BTW, Manocchio is in Florida and is not coming back even to visit, lol.

My last friend up there takes bets only during football season and is a bartenders at a strip club, he sees these guys and hears things. He said he saw Cheese and Spagnolo talking just the other night

AZ...No he didn't. Where are they? The neighborhoods around us are not what they use to be. And Gug's is supposedly talking with Philly. So I agree he won't go to Boston.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/10/18 08:35 PM

i agree az i live up 146 in worcester everything we grew up with was rhode island was just a wise guy state the whole thing everyone drives a caddy. you go to narganset bay its wiseguys on the water. like ive said joe deluca wasnt identfied as a made guy till 2016 he was made in 93 so maybe theres a dozen more like him spread out threw that state. its 1 million people. calling joe russo to the board smile

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/10/18 11:41 PM

flemmi vs salemmi is gonna be good cause they really were good friends since kids and i dont think salemmi ever did grimey shit to flemmi like whitey surposely killed his girlfriend. gonna be fire works to old evil killers yelling at each other.

I still don't believe Whitey killed her. They had Flemmi folding up under questioning in the Whitey trial. I'd say it's way more possible that Flemmi killed her than Whitey.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/11/18 12:27 AM

flemmi really hated whitey he was talking all types of slick shit during the trial. he said whitey pulled out a kilo of coke in a car with him,flemmi was like gets that shit away from me. guess whitey like the party scene and disco+coke. then flemmi called hima pedofile. salemmi brought flemmi back into the mafia fold when he got out of prison un 1987. after they locked up russo and fererra it was salemmis turn. they dressed up as nuns in the late 60tys in the boston gang war. flemmi gave up salemmi location in nyc then frank did 15yrs. boby delucas testimony will be good to. i wonder if he was a super secret informant. also why he flip in 2011 seems like he could do time he did like a 10 piece.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/11/18 12:59 AM

i up her but im pretty sure gentirfacation is hitting the federal hill section and there wont be won section 8 apartment for a mile. so i those old italians held onto there 3 deckers or homes them shits will be worth a ton from just 10 15 yrs ago. just like what happend to south boston and the north end.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/11/18 01:30 AM

Hi, now I know why I do not come on here that much. Where do some of you get these stories from. First off blaze Mafeo is not a made guy. The tieberi brothers now that is even laughable. Joe ruggiero paid for what he has. I am not going into this but you people have no idea. That is what happen to this life. Anyone can just talk about being made like having a glass of water. Do you not understand you are not supposed to know. But again the life is ruined & believe me there are a few guys in RI in their early fifties who understand the life but go to work instead of being around what is out there as you are seeing in the Boston court house.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/11/18 01:39 AM

l dont know anyone there so I cant argue who is actually a member and if either side is telling the truth. But well said after that.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/11/18 01:52 AM

Thinking along those lines....I have read either on here that Merlino was never made by his predecessors only self designated and then made all his friends. If thats the case, that can bring an argument that there is an ability to use entitlement if you are an Italian American and connected in some form to the Mafia you can make a claim to the organization, follow historical rituals and standards, have a crew, overall culture of it, or create a hybrid form of it. Not necessarily like a minor league either. Im not saying that the Mafeo guy and brothers fit that overall but is that essentially what the modern Mafia has turned into in America? Maybe im way off but I think its worthy. If you guys wanted to pick apart the theory I would be equally excited.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/11/18 01:58 AM

Hi

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/11/18 02:05 AM

Well thats kind of what I mean. Thats why I tend to believe posters posts and abilities to speak about a hyper local family/crww and know way more past articles that theyve read. In your opinion is Gugliemetti wield more power than the Dinunzios and if so would he need a crew of his own in Providence? Even with title of Consigliere?

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/11/18 02:05 AM

i dont know how to post a link but theres a picture of thomas hillary and bobby deluca at hillarys wedding in 1976. the pictures fucking funny man there both like 30yr old dudes at one of the mansions down in newport. ohh its on tim whiteRI twitter hes a guy from the tv news his father was great thou. new england you a fan of wrights chicken farm? kinda went there like every yr as a kid its still good i like it. cheap to. its a staple of ri in my mind.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/11/18 02:06 AM

there dressed like there in phantom of the opera. its just so aged. lol

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/11/18 02:07 AM

Hi

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/11/18 02:11 AM

Hi, pmac

Love Wright’s farm. There is the food place & there is also a dairy farm. Same name but not related. The dairy farm has blueberry pie & apple pie to die for. You will not get better milk anywhere. I go at least 3 Sunday’s a month. Then I have to run 5 days in a row to keep the weight off. Lmao

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/11/18 02:12 AM

Yes a lot of people on this board knows what it means. Godfather came out a long time ago.

I think the Mafia you describe and yearn for ended about 40 years ago. And treachery and backstabbing have been staples of the Mafia since its formation.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/11/18 02:21 AM

dont mind lincoln downs or twin river watevers the name today my parents and uncles liked greyhounds or whatever the fuck them dogs were. i go to the boxing matches every here or when its free tickets floats my way. kinda looks like a mall compared to foxwoods or mo sun but it gives it charm

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/11/18 02:22 AM

Hi

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/11/18 02:25 AM

Hi, pmac

If you like the fights I can always get tickets when they fight at the track. Where are you from.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/11/18 02:27 AM

Attrition, adaptation, evolution (or devolution)

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/11/18 02:28 AM

up 146. worc.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/11/18 02:29 AM

Woonsocket Worcester

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/11/18 02:36 AM

worcester. the 7 hills. once the armpit of mass but we left it behind 20 yrs back. gave it to springfield.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/11/18 02:37 AM

red sox kelly just blew the lead to the yanks. boooo

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/11/18 02:38 AM

Hi

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/11/18 02:39 AM

new england you think salemmes code wedick or whatever his name is beats the case i think so. the jury gets so caught up with salemme and flemmi and deluca they forget who he is. i think hes also a convicted killer bu did time and released.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/11/18 02:40 AM

pinky was60tys 70 80tys his kids are around not saying anything bad there just a huge family. i no the grandkids

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/11/18 02:41 AM

New England, no comment on Gugliemetti questions?

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/11/18 02:44 AM

i few yrs back i would see the winter hill guy at sams club its shut down like last year. i would think to myself wow this guys ahead of me in line he was on tv and shit killed people. nothing just buy my 40pack of poland spings water.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/11/18 02:48 AM

H

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/11/18 02:51 AM

Hi

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/11/18 02:59 AM

i said that family is huge ton of em. my aunt would tell me storys about him back 70tys 80tys breaking into peoples houses was bad. if it happend youd run to your nearest gangster uphear and the bne guy might loose his life but like i said that was my aunt threw marriage shit.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/11/18 03:01 AM

H

new england it always seemed you had a dilike for deluca was he rite calling st laurent a rat? i dont no how st laurent tried to have people kill him if he wasnt a rat like you call me a rat now i have to kill you your a liar. maybe he was rite?

i dont no

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/11/18 03:04 AM

i think this place isnt the real world lol. your old lol mean laugh out loud. but htis should be the final trial in new england for mafia shit. maybe gambling but i dobt there will ever be flemmi vs saleeme fuck i would have told my defense lawyer drag fbi connely and whitey up here as some type of witeness to discredit fleemi

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/11/18 03:04 AM

i call it quits for tonight.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/11/18 03:08 AM

Hi, pmac

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/11/18 12:12 PM

pmac here's that photo: https://twitter.com/TimWhiteRI?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

I've noticed when I have walked around The Hill past few times that you see a TON of college kids walking around. Some good food down Atwells too.

Pmac we worked for National Grid over on SW Cutoff Road and the other one over on Southbridge over by Holy Cross.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/11/18 03:23 PM

rooster..matty has a ton of respect, no doubt..if you ask me, i respect matty more than those brothers...and im sure most of the older guard and the EB guard do as well..but matty imo isnt admin, so thats that

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/11/18 03:37 PM

Why would he not push them out and take boss position? and if he doesnt want the heat, why would they?
Posted By: ChrisMcCarthy

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/12/18 01:30 AM

I have a radio show in Massachusetts and I am following this trial. You might enjoy the interview I did today with investigative journalist Michele McPhee about the New England arm of the LCN and the trial of Frank Salemme and Paul Weadick.

WBSM interview with Michele McPhee on NELCN

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/12/18 04:38 AM

Lmao lmao I just cannot take it anymore. What I read on here is laughable. Lmao lmao. I have to laugh because if not I would have to write things but then maybe one of you would know me.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/12/18 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by Newengland
Lmao lmao I just cannot take it anymore. What I read on here is laughable. Lmao lmao. I have to laugh because if not I would have to write things but then maybe one of you would know me.

I just spit out my coffee....😆😆😆😆😆

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/12/18 12:05 PM

whats the inside joke?

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/12/18 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by Newengland

the floor is yours senator....go ahead.....

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/12/18 04:58 PM

live rite next to holy cross. yep southwest cutt/rt 20 were those seedy strip clubs and a biker bars was were alot of the fringe oc guys were. shady car dealers. dont know about today but that was there place back then.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/12/18 04:59 PM

first off i would like to thank the people who voted for me .......................

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/12/18 05:03 PM

that what i mean dixie how bad could that place be the college kids took it over the rents go threw the roof they turn the 3 deckers into condos.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/13/18 03:37 PM

Hi, what a disgrace

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/13/18 10:53 PM

Slightly off topic but still within the N.E rats ball park.... I know Rosetti was an informant-but does anyone know what he was giving up??? I thought half of Easter/revere were getting bracelets.....been quiet since his lunch.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/13/18 11:17 PM

Somebody on the board said he was doing his time i think a 10 to 12 in norfolk probaly getting goodtime which brings the buttom number down hes probaly in a work release pre release by now he'll be out soon 2 yrs probaly wraped up. But the karma force will be on his ass if all the peoples he killed want it. Skate to florida be a move.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/16/18 03:42 PM

they got joe deluca on the stand the defense is starteing to grill him but it went to lunch break check timwhitewpri of bob wardfox25 there twitter fingering it pretty good.
Posted By: GerryLang

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/16/18 04:57 PM

What's the deal with that St Laurent guy? Didn't he become an informant too? Him and Salemme are like the same guy to men didn't they both have done involved too?

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/16/18 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by GerryLang
What's the deal with that St Laurent guy? Didn't he become an informant too? Him and Salemme are like the same guy to men didn't they both have done involved too?

I was wrong about the Saint, he never became a Government witness, but he did take 40 enema a day lol!

http://www.providencejournal.com/ne...reer-criminal-who-never-changed-his-ways

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/16/18 07:45 PM

he did like 8 9yrs in horrible health i would think if he was a rat he could have gotten out after a yr or 2. deluca was telling people he was and the st. tried to have deluca killed in 2006 and was on tape saying the boss okd it. anyhow joe deluca was on stand all day nothing really interesting just he was a numbers runner and would bribe jockeys to fix horse races say he was made in a ceromony with the burning saint card. salemme baby shacks and his brother boby was there in 93. and he didnt even have to cooperate with the fbi because all he did was bury a body and the statue of limitations ran out. oh he says back in day 60tys 70tys capos were edward imondi and dickie callei. never heard imondi he must have been really old theres a edward imondi im guessing his son was a north prov city council indicted for all types of curruption 2011 hes like 80ty. dickie callei stoped paying tribute or something like that when ray sr was locked up in the 70tys and got killed in 1975. lil history. by that guy bobo marapese who died a few months back.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/16/18 08:56 PM

its weird rite in the article gerry posted it says he became a government informant in 2011 but he was locked up on extortion since 2007 i think they ment deluca became a informant in 2011 cause he did. then st laurant is sentence for tryint to kill deluca to another 5 yrs and gets out in 2016. so he did like 9 10 yrs strait i dont think they would do that if he was talking. howie carr coined him the enema of the state that was a good one . someone on the board years back said he would throw new years eve ragers a good time. theres a old court doc he drove nick bianco to a meeting with jr russo and vinny f after ray jr steeped down. they wanted to take out bianco to but must have worked it out.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/16/18 09:20 PM

that guy who writes the report wrote thing all about the bad blood betwwen deluca an st. guess it was over a clerical error. the porn guy gurino was the informant that makes since he was paying everyone tons of cash.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/16/18 10:50 PM

Hi Pmac

Lmao this is getting even better. Eddie iomondi is the wrong name he is not a mob guy. He was around for a long time but not a made guy. Dicky was a made guy but he went because he was not a nice guy they should ask Joe & Bobby what dicky did to one of their relatives. They did nothing not one thing. Maybe scum bag Joe would say the butler did it. Booby did become a rat in 11 but he always was a rat that is in you. A lot of guys have done time And been no good. If I could only say more. I will say this you guys say some funny stuff. You were close with saint and Nicky going to Boston but not correct on what was said and what happen.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/17/18 03:42 AM

n.e. if rhode island moves fast which i think they will people will be betting nfl games at twin river by the end of august. up here in mass it will take years all the old wasp polls will have to have commtiiees and hire cousins and grandkids to figure out how to take a sports bet like the made up all there weed positions and board memebers its funny. but that i think will the mob extint but my friend said the flipside all the degenerits with no money will still go to a bookie so who knows.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/17/18 03:43 AM

i just no rhode island will be quick.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/17/18 03:55 AM

Hi pmac

They are saying October in RI but it is true a lot of people bet week to week. The problem will be when guys win they will go bet games for cash when they have money so that may hurt the week to week playing because they may not be able to pay with the money they won that they lost betting cash. The other thing is a lot of people ythat know than can bet legally will play cash only but that does not hurt the bookies. The other thing is when the credit cards are maxed then the Juice money will come into play. It is a numbers game the line is all that matters moving the number is a big key. Only time will tell.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/17/18 06:24 PM

only thing interesting today was they asked joe deluca was there animosity between your brother and baby shacks over st laurent asking permission to have boby whacked. an is that why he flipped in 2011. held a grudge. joe deluca off the stand its now some retired fbi agent whose about to introduce all the recordings from the logan hilton between that gambino capo natale rich....... and deluca salemme. this should expose gurino because he told them feds about the meeting this is were deluca thought it was st laurent and accused him of being a rat. but its adjurned till tomorow

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/21/18 03:43 PM

Now we know how Manocchio became Boss in a recording that was caught in 1991 in the Hilton Hotel Frank is caught on tape.

The FBI tape also references a longtime Rhode Island mobster, Luigi “Baby Shacks” Manocchio. Salemme is heard talking about how he wants to elevate Manocchio from capo.

“If I could make Louie an acting underboss,” Salemme is heard saying, “when I'm out of town he takes over. Sometimes I get called down there or whatever - if a problem comes up, he handles it."

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/21/18 05:22 PM

so jr russo and springfield/ct guys kill wild bill grasso ray jrs underboss in june 1989 they also shot rays guy salemme. the bosses in nyc chin an gotti make them make peace. fast forward to oct 29 1989 ray has the family meeting in medford ma to promote russo to consig an induct new guys im guessing he already made nick bianco his underboss after they killed grasso in june. seems like theres peace, ray jr clearly saying hes boss on the tapes and says russo is now consig. bianco wasnt even there but he was the underboss. not even 5 months later ray russo and bianco and like 20 other guys are indicted on march 26 1990. bianco the only one who was let free on bail. so i dont no when ray jr steped down as boss but he must have or nick bianco just took over as acting boss. everyone pleads guilty except bianco he gets found guilty in sept 1991 of interstate someshit its a bogus charge but they give him 11 yrs. so all my guessing frank takes over as acting boss/ boss in sept 91 thats why in dec the gambino old time capo natale rich.... meets him then he tells him he wants baby shacks as his underboss ect. so in reality frank was boss 92 93 94 then he took off in 95 summer. 3 4 yr run as boss. i always wonder were the rumors came from that russo and the boston guys forced ray jr to step down. russo was his consig then 4 monthe later there all locked up. that being said baby shacks had a good run from 1991 till he wen to jail in 2011. salemme trial was canceld today. also read a article sonny mercurio said the reason russo and them were pissed at ray was he wasnt making new members and russo had dozens of guys.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/21/18 11:45 PM

ray jr ahould have appointed someone in boston as his underboss when he took over in july 84 after his dad dies. at the time nick bianco is going to trial for the muder of some guy anthony the moron mirabella . he beats the case in 85. larry zannino was ray jr consig and the power in boston even thou he was out on bail and sick from like 1982 till the judge threw him in jail in 1987. so once zanninos off the streets that when russo and theem wanted a bump up.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/22/18 02:30 AM

so salemmes trial was shut down today and tommorw i guess its all over a undercover witness which i dont understand is that a cop or they bringing say someone like mark rosetti from jail who knows .

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/22/18 02:30 AM

they wan the judge to bann his name and all types of shit crazy

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/22/18 04:38 PM

they wan the judge to bann his name and all types of shit crazy

Pmac should have a twitter account:)

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/23/18 03:32 PM

The trail is down for the week, until Tuesday. I guess they had a huge hearing today as they are trying to protect the identity of a person from the marshals service that interacts with witnesses in the program.

The defense is saying that any indication of a disguise on a witness gives the impression that their life could be in danger and hurts the defense. The prosecution is saying "it's life and death" that their identity must be protected.

They talked about a screen to shield the witness, clearing the courtroom and finally the judge ruled that a make-up artist would be brought in to "disguise" the witness.

Tim White posted an amazing photo on his Twitter feed of Salemme, his son, Mannochio and Flemmi sitting outside on the Boston waterfront and talking in 1993.

It's amazing Mannochio had the run he did being so close with Flemmi, Deluca and the rest of the rats. From 1996 to 2011 is a long run at the top.

I have to ask, who cares about a 25 year old murder anyway ?

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/23/18 05:43 PM

Wow this is funny, i just heard that the witness is going to look Mark Rossetti. LMAO. New update the witness is going to look like Buddy Hacket.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/23/18 07:18 PM

So are they diguising the witness identity? Or just what he currently looks like ? They can't disguise his identity legally can they?

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/23/18 07:54 PM

The reports are "professional, hollywood style" make up artist to disguise the identity-- but no rubber nose or fake mustaches. I'm serious.

The defense felt any effort to fully disguise the witness would make the jury feel like the witness was afraid and would reflect badly on the defendants.

These witnesses are Witness Protection handlers are will testify about what Salemme's apt in Atlanta looked like when it was entered and what if anything he said whne caught in Milford, CT while supposedly on the run

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/29/18 05:10 PM

bobby delucas been on the stand all day lot of reporters live tweeting it lots of intereting shit going on. lets start with the famous myth joe russo and vinny ferrera held a gun to jrs head nope. they went to see him at a jewlery store in providence . and told him hes not acting like a boss and should step down he asked for a little time to save face and he would preside over the medford induction ceromony and step down shortly after saying he was sick. they agreed

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/29/18 05:15 PM

ray sr didnt want any part of the porno biz in rhode island. he allowed ken gurino and the gambinos to run it. probaly a bad look in 70tys. that guy db a gambino ran shit in worcester to. they must have gave ray sr nice envelopes

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/29/18 05:17 PM

gambino capo natale richii was probaly put in charge after dibernardo was killed by sammy and gotti 1987. the sitdown in boston with salemme indec 19991 the gambinos wanted to put more peep shows in rhode island frank said no you have wat you had.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/29/18 05:21 PM

ray jr and deluca went to st laurents house in 89 for him to reach out ferrera and russo for a sitdown. so i guess st was made way before deluca in 89. delucas kinda making himself a lil bigger then what he was like he was this imoprtant messanger when he wasnt even a made guy till after all the shooting was done. and they made peace in late 89. well no the defense is ready to kill him.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/29/18 07:47 PM

the defense will grill him tomorrow they stopped at 2pm. guess he was at twin river casino on a friday night the feds called his cell phone in 2011 told him come out to the parking lot. they told him they have indictments for him and if he wants to flip he said he didnt know they said you have all weekend to think and they areested him. then he started wearing the wire. he said rocco argenti or something was the triggerman in the guy kevin hannahan hit on federal hill ed lato was there to. he said jr russo and vinny were digging into ray jr at the jewelry store ray said he would steped down after the next induction he didnt want to be emebarrished. nick bianco became acting boss once everyone was indicted in 1990 but he was on house arrest till he went to jail in dec 1991 then salemme becomes boss. he makes bobby deluca a capo in 1993 with no guys that must have been a bad look in rhode island
Posted By: MightyDR

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/29/18 09:46 PM

Thanks for all the updates pmac

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/30/18 12:28 AM

Thanks pmac...bobby definetly embellishing his early years...crazy how quick he flipped nd pinch, wore wires on people etc, will frank collaborate what he is saying on Hannaran hit? Frank gets convicted and they tell him he gets sweet deal to back bobby up and nails alto to a cross...all rat shitbags...

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/30/18 04:20 AM

Bobby also said he was wearing the wire all over east boston. Oh he was never underboss which i always thought would be weird after baby shacks okaying his murder with st laurent. He was a capo when he flipped.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/30/18 04:36 AM

Also last thing ray jr keeps asking threw messages to jr russo and vinny f why was frank shot they kept saying they heard it was over a bad drug deal. I think i believe them. Frank was shaking down cocaine dealers the guys ponzo and gigi were in there early 20tys when they shot him but who gave them the ok? Jr russo and vinny didnt have anything to worry about i think concerning salemme taking over. Jr russo and even young as ferrera was in 1989 way ahead in the lcn pecking order. Salemme was a capo with no crew or made guys he did have flemmi and whitey.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/30/18 01:21 PM

Much of what that last post is spot on..but understand one thing, they fuckin despised frank, he was brazen, they knew a pinch was imminent , and knew they stood no shot with him and the people he had around him, frank had a crew of killers from walpole days that he had running around, obv not made guys, but didnt matter, killers tough guys, biding his time..no way did they shoot at him just cuz of a drug deal, lest not forget sonny took credit roe for setting the ' meeting' up

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/30/18 01:26 PM

Just to reiterate when i mean they had no shot i mean they knew the pinch was coming and they all would be off the street for at least a decade, and they didnt have the numbers.or strength in the street to keep the baton,.is what i mean...by late i8 they knew delamontagne had been a fed and had been around biag and done some thinga, they knew of a couple of others that had 'disappeared' presumably in witsec (correctly) and im not talking know wiseguys or anything but guys thar were gonna put them in rico(gambling,shy, extortion) trust me they knew they were gonna get pinched

To them salemme was the vulture high up in the cliff ready to pick the carcass

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/30/18 02:49 PM

Got you big. Makes alot of sense. Salemme didnt have a crew of made guys he just had all his stone cold killer friends from walpole and all the other state pens. Fro. His 15 yr tour.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/30/18 02:51 PM

And that frank was shot the same day grasso killed in ct. Not a coincidence. Still say chin in ny told russo and them to kill grasso he was taking over ct and giving the springfield crew fits.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/30/18 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by Biggie
Just to reiterate when i mean they had no shot i mean they knew the pinch was coming and they all would be off the street for at least a decade, and they didnt have the numbers.or strength in the street to keep the baton,.is what i mean...by late i8 they knew delamontagne had been a fed and had been around biag and done some thinga, they knew of a couple of others that had 'disappeared' presumably in witsec (correctly) and im not talking know wiseguys or anything but guys thar were gonna put them in rico(gambling,shy, extortion) trust me they knew they were gonna get pinched

To them salemme was the vulture high up in the cliff ready to pick the carcass

Did I read correctly that Rossetti and Bufalino were two of Salemme's key guys during the 90's war?

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/30/18 04:28 PM

yep friends from walpole. theres pics of them. but also once russo and ferrera are in jail on;y way for them to get the buttons was to go under frank. read buffalino didnt become made till mid 2000s someone said 06 07 forgot. they both have bodies

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/31/18 02:17 AM

I agree pmac , west side def had no problem with grasso out of pic... regarding Darin being made in mid 2000s , I’m not disputing it, just wondering where u ma have saw it...I would have guessed earlier... Steven been made along time, before he got pinched lates 90s, I assumed Darin and he would have got around same time, possibly the brothersntoo?..mike, the rosettes their cousin Gillis, Darin, devlin etal were franks muscle early 90s, formidable crew no doubt, and have a graveyard between them..they pushed too hard, and they found or better yet created enemies that ended up having balls like them, the amount of bloodshed in that little time frame is and underrated underworld battle

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/31/18 03:06 PM

they have a pic we all seen its salemme devlin buffalino you see his hair and deluca smoking a big cigar so he was salemme bodyguard in 93. big i think it came out when rosetti was indicted for the herion and other shit. he told the fbi who the recently made guys were. i could be wrong maybe that guy who write the report.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/31/18 04:37 PM

Bufalino's an interesting guy. On the lamb in Ireland of all places back years ago and ended up killing someone there too I think.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/31/18 06:22 PM

new england you out there today? come fill in the mystery of who bobby deluca and his brother joe are talking about a guy named pumpkin the midget and fatso all the same guy over the prison phones well they put there story together in 2016. joe deluca clearly in contact with him in 2016. i think its ray jr just a guess out the blue probaly wrong ,i bet they still respect him and of course his father even thou hes dead for 30 yrs. deluca was asked if frank salemme consider a rat , he answerd positivly . must have crushed franks soul. he should have never rolled against flemmi and the fbi agent. should have did his 12 yrs and went to florida. deluca says hes gonna testify against some guy poochie angel not clue whats thats about. delucas done for day. he said flemmi was always with salemme and frank jr suspected ritly flemmi was a rat.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/31/18 06:22 PM

all on tim white wpri twitter.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/31/18 07:16 PM

Hi Pmac

It is not Raymond JR, Why would you say something like that. The guys name that i think it is David Collins who is a scum of the earth low life. He is a bail bonds men in Florida had is record cleaned in RI. He also would have people arrested then go to see them and tell them he had two lawyers who could get them off for big money it was all a lie. the two lawyers were outed years later. Joe B jr and John C. There is so much more you have to understand that the feds must have so many bad cops involved with these scum bags that the good feds must not know what to do. bobby lied today he first said that him and his brother never talked about this but they did on the prison phone and pumkin /David Collins is the one telling joe do it this way so what fed is telling them what to say.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/31/18 07:41 PM

I would like to know who outed dissaro they should be on trial also dirty bastards

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/31/18 07:45 PM

Yes my source says new England is right David Collins worst rat set up guy ever a millionaire in Fla originally from ri

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/31/18 07:49 PM

new englaand it was just a guess. i figured since ray jr made bobby deluca hes probaly forgettign stuff they did and maybe the brother joe sees him around the casinos. all they got on the guy wedick so far is he say she say. once the juiry has to hear about flemmi have sex with his step daughter then killing her wedick should probaly walk.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/31/18 08:00 PM

Buffalo is half Irish he a love child of a old time bosto n mobster who is deceased. He also speaks fluent spanish

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/31/18 08:11 PM

Hi Pmac

First off Raymond does not go to the casino, To be honest with you he likes Chinese food. If you know any good places where you are from let me know. The crazy thing is that this case seems to have nothing to do with Steven Dissaro. If the real stuff would come out like what the bad Feds did with the Rat gangsters people would be like how could we ever trust the FBI again. This is so deep it is insane.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/31/18 09:04 PM

He doesn't gamble because he likes Chinese food?????

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 05/31/18 11:03 PM

Really he does not go to the casino. What does that have to do what type of food Raymond JR likes. Stop the nonsense. You want to talk about real stuff that is fine. Are you upset that everything i write is on the money.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 06/01/18 12:32 AM

if ray jr real estate portfolio down rhode island is simular to how jerry anguilo was or is around boston hes rich beyond whatever that saying isplus being a only child when your dad was a don for 30yrs his inheriitance must have been millions. rich smart people usally dont gamble they own the house. back to topic i cant figure out if disarro was a fbi informant or not some agent this week said he tried to flip[ him but he never called him back. so if hes not a informant why was salemme charged with killing a federal witness. series finally of the americans last night was great put that in here to.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 06/01/18 02:32 AM

new england why arent(not a word in the english dictionary my moma always said) the defense attorneys making the judg or deluca say who fatso midgetsname is,only thing i can think of hes actively working for the gov rite? wonder if flemmis next up rite after deluca. a deal with the devil they made. and the guy was salemmes best friend according to deluca and he told on his since the 60tys. gonna be interesting. franks been faking sick in the wheel chair the hole time hes gonna jump over the desk punch flemmi rite in the nose. 2 84 yr olds. circus friday.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 06/01/18 02:41 AM

Hi David Collins has been working with government for many years. He was involved in a robbery many years ago. He went bad then he also had a record that was expunged. He and Louie shacks are now the reason why in this state of you have a felony conviction you can not expunge any cases that have been dismissed on your record. So this creep moves to Florida and becomes a bail bondsmen. From what was being said he was paying a lot of money so guys that you thought were men would project this scumbag it’s not the first time. My thinking is they do not want his name coming out is because he would have to admit what him and the Feds have done for each other. I know the saints son never liked this creep.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 06/01/18 02:48 AM

Hi pmac

Frankie can not justify what he did if you testify against anyone you are no good case closed. He knows this anyway. There are a lot of guys that when they were away found out their friends were no good for years they did not go bad. Greg scarps was no good for years but there is a guy from New York named Joe (fish) Marra he never went bad did 21 years was in jail when he found out. Frankie has not
Only told on a fed he also gave them other information that they could not corroborate.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 06/01/18 03:16 AM

greg scarpa might go down as the worst ever. that guy was just bad he probaly even killed his own brother and gave up a son

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 06/01/18 04:50 AM

iagree with n.e. , this can’t rat on the rat shit is nonsense..first of all, Connolly was a fed, yes, bi he was in the bulger crew, so Johnny m bullsshithe onl hurt them is just that, bullshit, Connolly helped him stay on lam for 15 years, new all along where he was, and Johnny knew it, he thought he was dirty, he was, so u rat on him? Let alone he ratted on his own dirty state cop, ..let alone he wen on lam for a fuckin nonsense horse racing case in frirst plce. All bullshit...artichoke, Darin being SG kids has been in dispute for a long time, I always though it to be true...others, including hisself, has refuted it to me.. who know....Darin is pretty sharp..when he’s on the ball..BUT that’s not always...one thing for sure, he’s serious as u can get. Whether clean or not

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 06/01/18 05:28 PM

And I was gonna take the points w/Lebron...... damn Peking Raviolis

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 06/02/18 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by sittite
And I was gonna take the points w/Lebron...... damn Peking Raviolis

lol man i didn't know that peking raviolis were called anything different until i was damn near 20 years old thats real boston shit

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 06/02/18 06:10 PM

iagree with n.e. , this can’t rat on the rat shit is nonsense..first of all, Connolly was a fed, yes, bi he was in the bulger crew, so Johnny m bullsshithe onl hurt them is just that, bullshit, Connolly helped him stay on lam for 15 years, new all along where he was, and Johnny knew it, he thought he was dirty, he was, so u rat on him? Let alone he ratted on his own dirty state cop, ..let alone he wen on lam for a fuckin nonsense horse racing case in frirst plce. All bullshit...artichoke, Darin being SG kids has been in dispute for a long time, I always though it to be true...others, including hisself, has refuted it to me.. who know....Darin is pretty sharp..when he’s on the ball..BUT that’s not always...one thing for sure, he’s serious as u can get. Whether clean or not

Yep, that whole you can't rat on a rat stuff is a bunch if crap. It's something they made to justify their actions. They also like to claim they only gave up info on a particular person or persons, but once they make a deal with the Government they have to tell them everything they've ever done and with who.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 06/03/18 12:03 AM

Yup gerry, johnny m plea deal had him not testifying against x,y and z people, But it doesn’t mean he didn’t say x drove the car in such and such a hit etc..and the thing with him giving up his dirty cop really bothers me, how is he justified in that with people? Disgrace whoever talks to him

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 06/03/18 06:55 AM

Yup gerry, johnny m plea deal had him not testifying against x,y and z people, But it doesn’t mean he didn’t say x drove the car in such and such a hit etc..and the thing with him giving up his dirty cop really bothers me, how is he justified in that with people? Disgrace whoever talks to him

The POS killed a car full of innocent teenagers, he shouldn't have gotten that deal.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 06/04/18 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by GerryLang

The POS killed a car full of innocent teenagers, he shouldn't have gotten that deal.

It really is unbelievable that a guy who nonchalantly murdered over 20 people (conservative estimate) has been walking the streets for years. That goes to show you how desperate they were to nail Connolly, Bulger and Flemmi. Quite a price to pay.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 06/04/18 06:34 PM

Hi

What is hard to understand is how do you kill someone for thinking they may tell on you. I do not know who did this but here are a bunch of scumbags that are charged or involved in a murder of a man that never told on them. Anyone in life that has or ordered a murder of someone who did nothing wrong deserves nothing but a rotten life for their whole life. This is why the life turned out the way it did. The real old timers must be turning over in their graves. What a disgrace the last 35 years have been. You lose your life for being a man yet the people that take it are RATS.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 06/06/18 12:00 AM

Hi

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 06/06/18 12:23 AM

They were lovers Ill say it every body knew that in there circle. Now what?

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 06/06/18 12:51 AM

The testimony was great today, the guy that sold the Channel to DiSarro and Flemmi Jr had amnesia on the stand. Couldn't remember anything. How he met them, if the club had been for sale, how much he got for it, what was said, etc... and when they asked him to read his grand jury testimony from a few months back he said he couldn't see anything without his glasses and refused to even look at the transcript.

He owns a pizza place on the south shore now and they asked him if anyone had "gotten to him" or had "spoken" with him and he said NO. Then they asked him about a car fire outside his pizza place a few weeks ago and he basically denied it but I guess the FBI was worried enough that they did a welfare check after the car fire and he was like "I have no idea about anything"

They also had DiSarro's stepbrother on the stand as he owned the Channel with him and he said it was just a mess the ABC was looking at them, Salemme Jr was a mess starting fights and stealing money and when DiSarro disappeared he wasn't sure it was foul play, though maybe he ran or went to rehab as he had a serious drinking problem. He was even 100% convinced when a few years went buy where his step-brother had gone.

DiSarro was no angel, old man Patriarca was his godfather (that's be an interesting story how that happened) and he once dated Nicky Bianco's niece so he knew the game and the deal, RIP

Oh, and all of this happened with Frank in court today, the judge said he wouldn't be attending the proceedings.

They also said Salemme Jr robbed a drug dealer and pushed him out of a moving car, real nice guy

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 06/06/18 02:37 AM

N.E..arrichoke..heard those rumors, before and.after.junior died..do i believe them? Then i can say i didnt, now, who the fuck.knowa, like in anyrhing i like first hand knowledge, and i certainly.dont have that haha..anyway, ya there was talk, especially after frank junior die
Posted By: Bennie_The_Ball

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 06/06/18 03:08 PM

Flemmi’s testimony to close chapter on mob

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/columnists/howie_carr/2018/06/one_last_close_up_for_the_rifleman

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 06/06/18 03:54 PM

the govs ace up the sleeve is a guy who slept with his step daughter then killed her bad look

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 06/06/18 05:29 PM

One of the big questions I have is why would the boss of the New England Mafia take possession of a murder victim's body and transport it over state lines for disposal?

http://wbsm.com/opinion-chris-mccarthy-why-would-a-mafia-boss-move-a-body/

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 06/06/18 05:56 PM

why would a mafia boss kill someone in his wifes and son home. some demonic shit. sleep well mom.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 06/06/18 05:57 PM

sharon ma is a quick ride to providence to.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 06/06/18 06:19 PM

pmac - Absolutely a quick shot down 95, but its a long ride with a dead body on board. I think the defense is going to dispute the location of the murder. I just wonder why he would take that risk given the amount of federal agents stalking him at the time. Howie Carr always points out how stupid he thinks Salemme was as a criminal.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 06/06/18 06:24 PM

so flemmi took the stand today couple things i read on twiiter. larry baione was dress as a mechanic with frank when they put the bomb under the lawyers car. in 68. flemmi was a crash car. guess some other guy timmons was killed by frank and larry in his sharon home in the 60tys. baby shacks was helping them hide out around nyc in the 70tys. some one teeted the jury was bored and yawning listening to flemmi talk about so much murder. wait to the defense crosses him about killing his step daughter and the sex gross. the guy paul wedicks gonna walk. lotta reporters wrote frank jr died from lymphoma cancer i no a kid today early 20tys dying from that shit. or fighting it i should say nasty disease. i could see why people think you have a aids. you shrink away and the chemo turns you chaulk white.
Posted By: Sal_Bronte

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 06/06/18 07:12 PM

it's crazy how big of a disaster this guy was as boss.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 06/06/18 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by Sal_Bronte

He was bloodthirsty. The bodies will never pile up like that again in the New England mob. Those days are over.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 06/06/18 08:09 PM

oh and flemmi says he met salemme in 1964 puts to bed they were childhood friends. they were both about 30. flemmi probaly just came home from the korean war. he said he did 2 tours in 3 yrs. they were both loansharks for wimpy burnett who was a fbi informant who the mob had killed using larry bainone flemmi an salemme. then they killed his other 2 brothers for wanting revenge

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 06/06/18 09:51 PM

so flemmi took the stand today couple things i read on twiiter. larry baione was dress as a mechanic with frank when they put the bomb under the lawyers car. in 68. flemmi was a crash car. guess some other guy timmons was killed by frank and larry in his sharon home in the 60tys. baby shacks was helping them hide out around nyc in the 70tys. some one teeted the jury was bored and yawning listening to flemmi talk about so much murder. wait to the defense crosses him about killing his step daughter and the sex gross. the guy paul wedicks gonna walk. lotta reporters wrote frank jr died from lymphoma cancer i no a kid today early 20tys dying from that shit. or fighting it i should say nasty disease. i could see why people think you have a aids. you shrink away and the chemo turns you chaulk white.

that's interesting about larry baione cause i remember reading in i think brothers bulger that larry was talking shit about the bombing saying that's not how they do things

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 06/06/18 11:01 PM

I think and Im just sayin. I believe this was a night at Franks that went coo coo. It is obvious they werent prepared for this drama. I think jr went nuts and sr had to cover up for kid the best he could.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 06/07/18 12:01 AM

make a good point artichoke. the whole case will be if the jury believes flemmi. your putting away 2 men for life on that alone. if flemmi couldnt recongnize salemme in court today how the hells he gonna id weddick. was the son a made guy? probaly was inducted in 92 when salemme took the reighns.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 06/07/18 12:03 AM

salemme was boss all 92 93 94 and went on the run june 95. 3 and a half yr run as boss. he must have made a good chunk of doe.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 06/07/18 12:09 AM

Originally Posted by mike68
Originally Posted by Sal_Bronte

He was bloodthirsty. The bodies will never pile up like that again in the New England mob. Those days are over.

he was for sure blood thirsty but I think more than that the guy had no business being anywhere close to that spot. like it was mentioned earlier, he was the boss and he's personally overseeing murders at his family home and driving the body across state lines. I don't know a ton about the Boston mob and have always wondered why it wasn't Baby Shacks that got big seat over a guy like salemme?

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 06/07/18 12:10 AM

make a good point artichoke. the whole case will be if the jury believes flemmi. your putting away 2 men for life on that alone. if flemmi couldnt recongnize salemme in court today how the hells he gonna id weddick. was the son a made guy? probaly was inducted in 92 when salemme took the reighns.

Ive been curious about if he was made or not too.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 06/07/18 11:21 PM

lotta interesting stuff today. flemmi day2. he says howie winter was the boss of the winter hill gang till he went to jail 1980 but they all had a vote. when howie went to jail he didnt want whitey and flemmi tin sommerville so they rented that garage on lancaster street were weve seen all the pictures of whitey and abunch of mafia dudes. the whole time whitey and stevie were feeding the fbi info on them but were also doing hits for the mob and other rackets. the defense just started digging into flemmi when they called it a day. flemmi says he felt bad for bucky barret who was just a bank robber but whitey had some grudge against him. after flemmi and peeps stole the money from buckys house they expected whitey to just let him go whitey took his head off maybe its cause he was surpoed to be protected by salemme. then they got into a lil of his "indescretions" wit his step daughter gross. oh won of the defense lawyers asked who the informants are he said he couldnt say in front of the court there still around. crazy he knew who other fbi informants were. hes said before he thought shacks was. but hes mention him alot during this trial and calls him a mafia boss

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 06/08/18 08:17 PM

only interesting thing today which is huge other then flemmi just admitting hes a shitbag pedofile murderer. hes still got hope. the feds cant still file a 35rule motion for a reduced sentence for him and if florida agrees which if the feds say so they do, he can get out of prison. so if he puts salemme away and this guy wedick who has bodies on his record (he did a stretch for manslaughter , so hes another walpole killer cellmate of frank sr) thats why he was around the son alot. the gay shit is rumors. flemmi wants to be free. shit they let massino out but he didnt kill 2 innocent girls .one which was a step daughter. they even let the colombo guys who killed the cop free in nyc big dino calabro. so he has a chance
Posted By: Bennie_The_Ball

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 06/08/18 10:16 PM

oh and flemmi says he met salemme in 1964 puts to bed they were childhood friends. they were both about 30. flemmi probaly just came home from the korean war. he said he did 2 tours in 3 yrs. they were both loansharks for wimpy burnett who was a fbi informant who the mob had killed using larry bainone flemmi an salemme. then they killed his other 2 brothers for wanting revenge

"They don't have the scruples that we have." Zannino agreed. "You know how I knew they weren't Italiano? When they bombed the fucking house. We don't do that."

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 06/09/18 02:30 AM

funny flemmi says larry was next to salemme when they put the bomb under barbozas lawyers car. winter hill was the mafia like larry also said. still a mystery what happend to jimmy sims a member and vote in the winter hill gang. disapeared in 1987. last thing flemmi was having kids with chicks in the 90tys so theres a few flemmi bastards around boston today in there early mid 20tys

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 06/09/18 02:52 AM

ohh a big thing i forgot to post this guy disarro was killed may 10 the day before was mothers day may 9th. flemmi says salemme was looking for him so he went to his house on may 10 and walked in on the disarro murder. the defense pulled out pictures of flemmi with frank and his kids and mothers the day before which is making flemmi look like a liar. flemmi was saying salemme was looking for him for days. the fed prosecuttor is pissed saying he cant put a date on the photo but it could be bad for them.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 06/09/18 02:53 AM

theres a picture of flemmi and salemme and his mother at some restaurant the d.a. is pissed.
Posted By: RomanNE

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 06/09/18 03:14 PM

Flemmi also mentioned a guy named Frank Zammiello. Some interesting articles about him come up in the google.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 06/13/18 09:20 PM

coming down to the home stretch. just the fbi agents and staties and us marshalls all talking about relocating him and shit. one thing i took from flemmi that kinda went under the rug he said whitey was worth a few million thats a huge downgrade from people thinking whitey had like 25 million. he was asked who had more money him or whitey he said with all his real esate propertys condos in the backbay and tremont st. maybe him but the gov took alot. if whitey still had 800k in a wall after 16yrs on the run i wonder where all flemmis cash was stashed we never heard about him surrendering cash he gave up a few parking lots and a house or condo wheres his cash? he said they found like a half million in the caymans but he had way more he was winter hill way before whitey. poor frank got caught with 28k cash on him but he had 36k in a bank account which aint bad for a 83yr old man in the wtp

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 06/13/18 09:23 PM

bunch of old girfriends and strippers did alot of damage to the weddick guy. put him in all types of shit. what the fuck was he telling his girlfriend about disarros murder he was the girls boss dumbass. girl was like 19yrs old she was telling the feds stuff in 1995 hes fucked to now

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 06/13/18 09:26 PM

disarro was paying nicky bianco 5000 amonth in 1990 91 till he went to jail thats when salemme took over as boss dec 1991. i used to walk to the corner store and by my father a pack of marlboros for 25cents back then. them mobsters made money damm.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 06/13/18 10:56 PM

A charge to a few people in last 24 hours could have some affect.in boston,.well at least im sure L.E. hopes that

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 06/13/18 11:07 PM

took alittle trip around the northend on a moutain bike the other day that place is pretty cool all the paul revere shit and historical sites. its a beautiful place. all those restaurants its a big place all the blocks are 4 5 storys. no trash. blows federal hill away.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 06/13/18 11:13 PM

what i kinda dont get jerry anguilos an brothers plus larry b ran that neighborhood for good reason everthing they needed was rite there. it all just crammed in. i no salemme is from the south end of boston how come we never seen pics of salemme in the northend was he not welcomed there. just seems like the place to be maybe it wasnt like that in 1991 like its today that place is rich.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 06/13/18 11:18 PM

and this whole trial was over the ownership of the club in south boston. so much for whitey being the boss of boston he would have been able to take over a club like salemme did. the 80tys or the end of the 80tys was a poor time maybe the northend wasnt looking that nice.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 06/17/18 05:29 PM

pmac I have to disagree, I lean more towards Federal Hill but I like both places. We have stayed a few times in the North End as well. Of course I don't mind going to either, but the North End does all seem cramped. I don't see how anyone drives around there!

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 06/17/18 06:02 PM

It was cool to see some new info come out though, like pmac said about Bianco getting 5k a month from The Channel before he went away and Salemme took things over. Honestly, I think Weadick and Salemme might be in trouble. I don't think Flemmi buried them, I think it was DeLuca that buried them.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 06/19/18 04:07 PM

went to the jury this morning wonder of they come back guilty by closing time 4 5 oclock

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 06/19/18 07:48 PM

I think we end up in a mistrial/hung jury. Just not sure the jury will believe DeLuca/Flemmi.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 06/20/18 04:40 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjsxiumDiL4

An interview with Cadillac Frank a couple of years ago, interesting
Posted By: MightyDR

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 06/20/18 11:42 PM

Originally Posted by mike68
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjsxiumDiL4

An interview with Cadillac Frank a couple of years ago, interesting

Thanks mike68

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 06/21/18 05:15 PM

http://gangsterreport.com/whos-next...-mob-murders-manocchio-lato-or-rossetti/

There are more than a half-dozen murders from that period that Salemme is suspected of setting in motion, Rossetti is suspected of participated in and remain unsolved. Whether or not Buckley and the FBI knew of and or sanctioned Rossetti’s alleged involvement in these murders during his tenure as an informant is being probed by multiple government agencies and legislative bodies. Rossetti got promoted to a capo role in his capacity as an FBI mole.

“The circumstances around Rossetti don’t add up,” said one former member of law enforcement in New England. “A lot of us were in the dark…..he was getting a free pass for quite a while and everyone knew he was one of the mob’s biggest hitters.”

Rossetti, who once attacked a state trooper, was sentenced to 12 years in state prison in 2013 for overseeing a sprawling racketeering conspiracy from his Bunker Hill Social Club in East Boston. He had done fed time in the 1980s for knocking off an armored car and again in the first half of the 2000s for illegal firearm possession. Wiretaps from the 2010 state case intercepted Rossetti and Buckley talking on the phone about informant work. Called in front of a grand jury in the 1990s and asked about murders under the Salemme regime, Rossetti allegedly pled the Fifth Amendment.

East Boston wiseguy Michael (Big Mike) Romano’s has filed a civil law suit against the FBI in Boston last year for its work with Rossetti in connection to the murder of Romano’s son in the fall of 1994 at the height of tensions between Salemme and the breakaway crew from “Eastie.” The 60-million dollar suit makes wrongful death and gross negligence claims. Romano was convicted of murdering one of the men he felt responsible for killing his son.

Re: Frank Salemme.. - 06/21/18 09:23 PM

When were the last organized crime hits attributed in Boston/Providence? Was it Patsy Squillante in '04, Mark Eldridge in '02, and Peter Devito in 2000?

I was thinking about this with the Salemme trial. Murder appears to be no longer an option in that life. Probably a smart move by the Cheeseman.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET