Home

detroit forum members

Posted By: bobbyvegas

detroit forum members - 01/02/14 11:19 PM

Hi everyone. Ive been a longtime reader on the forum. You guys are great. Decided to sign up to see if there's any detroit guys on here that can lead me to a bookie hangout. I moved to the detroit suburbs from vegas about 3 months ago and having a hard time finding a sports book. Im not asking anyone to hook me up direct, just lead me to a hangout so i can introduce myself. Thanks in advance for any help
Posted By: strococs

Re: detroit forum members - 01/02/14 11:46 PM

There is a good one in Milan Mi. 4004 Arkona Rd, Milan, MI 48160
Posted By: jmack

Re: detroit forum members - 01/03/14 12:20 AM

Originally Posted By: strococs

That's fuckin great. Is this guy serious? uhwhat

Re: detroit forum members - 01/03/14 12:54 AM

Originally Posted By: jmack

Yeah I think he is. And most likely A Degenerate gambler. Probably owes his guy cash and is now desperate for some action.
Posted By: jmack

Re: detroit forum members - 01/03/14 01:23 AM

Originally Posted By: jmack

Yeah I think he is. And most likely A Degenerate gambler. Probably owes his guy cash and is now desperate for some action.

What did Tony say when Christopher asked why he didn't leave a voicemail, something like why don't we make it a little easier for the Feds? We'll start sending emails and faxes.....

Re: detroit forum members - 01/03/14 03:07 AM

Yeah I think he is. And most likely A Degenerate gambler. Probably owes his guy cash and is now desperate for some action. [/quote]

What did Tony say when Christopher asked why he didn't leave a voicemail, something like why don't we make it a little easier for the Feds? We'll start sending emails and faxes..... [/quote]

No guess that A sopranos reference ?>

Re: detroit forum members - 01/03/14 03:12 AM

Bobby in all seriousness ,if you are serious how hard could it be to find A bookie?
don't you have A barber?
GO to Greektown or Motorcity poker rooms or the charity poker games at the bowling alleys. Talk with some people, then ask about the bookies. Tell them you will post if need be. But just be careful not to get ripped off.
Posted By: bobbyvegas

Re: detroit forum members - 01/06/14 05:06 AM

Ooks

Wow strococs, cant believe you responded back with that address on my first post ever. Milan prison, ive been there plenty times in the last 15 years.my grandfather was locked up there for a long time. Obviously your response was a joke to me. Im originally from chicago, was in vegas for the last 4 years, ive never had a problem running into sportbooks. Im in detroit now. Just thought i would throw the question out thereo
Posted By: dgvc63

Re: detroit forum members - 01/07/14 04:19 PM

any strip club in the area will do for starters.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET