Home

Stefan Gravino....Who whacked him?

Posted By: TheArm

Stefan Gravino....Who whacked him? - 01/02/14 03:48 PM

For those of you who think Rockford is "defunked"...do a google search on Stefan.
It wasnt a robbery, it wasnt a crime of passion, it wasnt a suicide. So how does a guy from the middle clas east side of Rockford end up dead in his house for no appearent reason?
Let me guess...it was one of the "28 outfit guys" who are still active?
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: Stefan Gravino....Who whacked him? - 01/02/14 04:04 PM

so a guy got shot...so what? did you pull the trigger yourself? did you have to get the ok from chicago? crazy
Posted By: F_white

Re: Stefan Gravino....Who whacked him? - 01/02/14 04:10 PM

Arm, why add fuel to the fire people believe what they believe.

Re: Stefan Gravino....Who whacked him? - 01/02/14 04:17 PM

Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
so a guy got shot...so what? did you pull the trigger yourself? did you have to get the ok from chicago? crazy

No I didn't, and No one needed the OK from anybody
...and Steph was far from just a "guy who got shot"
Suffice to say he had a decision to make, (double digit time or a house in Nebraska) but the decision was made for him with a 3rd option

Re: Stefan Gravino....Who whacked him? - 01/02/14 04:18 PM

Originally Posted By: F_white
Arm, why add fuel to the fire people believe what they believe.

Just trying to keepm it as real as possible...and maybe inform some people who havent settled on false conclusions
Posted By: Extortion

Re: Stefan Gravino....Who whacked him? - 01/02/14 04:27 PM

so why not tell us the exact information? No one is going to trace your IP, go through a proxy server...who cares?

Re: Stefan Gravino....Who whacked him? - 01/02/14 06:06 PM

Originally Posted By: Extortion
so why not tell us the exact information? No one is going to trace your IP, go through a proxy server...who cares?

As I have said in previous posts, I have rules when I write about the4se matters:
I do not give my name
I do not give details of activity I participated in, except for what I was convicted for.
I do not give the names of people who have not been adjudicated by the media or law enforcement
I do not discuss criminal activity I am aware of done by others
......The purpose of this thread was to point out that the once nearly dead Rockford family has found new life in demolition and renovation of parts of the west side, and in some tough yong turks, mostly former Chicago associates, who were not afraid to go to get the Policy runners, Heroin, Crack and meth dealers in line in anticipation of the old timers opening the books.
In Steph's case, he had a lot more to gain by turning than getting with the program...he had to go...may he RIP
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET