Home

Jimmy Hoffa death theories

Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Jimmy Hoffa death theories - 12/19/13 09:37 PM

Any consensus as to who assassinated Jimmy Hoffa?
Posted By: dgvc63

Re: Jimmy Hoffa death theories - 12/19/13 09:40 PM

Sal and Gabe Briguglio and friends at the behest of Chicago, Kansas City, New Orleans, Miami, Detroit and New York
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: Jimmy Hoffa death theories - 12/19/13 09:42 PM

didnt Kuklinski admit to it? lol
Posted By: domwoods74

Re: Jimmy Hoffa death theories - 12/19/13 09:48 PM

Ha ha , dellacroce, kuklinski had an involvement in every mob murder goin , he threw Abe reles out of the window aswel ha

Re: Jimmy Hoffa death theories - 12/19/13 09:48 PM

hahahaha Kuklinski...
Posted By: jonnynonos

Re: Jimmy Hoffa death theories - 12/19/13 09:56 PM

I think "I Heard You Paint Houses" is pretty well accepted.

But who knows.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Jimmy Hoffa death theories - 12/19/13 10:29 PM

Is the movie starring Jack Nicholson any good?

Re: Jimmy Hoffa death theories - 12/19/13 10:30 PM

It's entertaining...
Posted By: Lou_Para

Re: Jimmy Hoffa death theories - 12/20/13 02:23 AM

Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Is the movie starring Jack Nicholson any good?
I liked the movie.Besides Jack,it had some great performances by Danny DeVito and Armand Assante. If you haven't seen it, by all means,do yourself a favor and check it out.The film does take some liberties with the actual killing of Hoffa,but otherwise it is right up there with any top shelf Mob movie.
Posted By: Lou_Para

Re: Jimmy Hoffa death theories - 12/20/13 02:52 AM

Don't worry,another year or two and Law Enforcement will reveal "the most reliable source we've had to date" has given us "previously unknown" information that only someone "with direct knowledge" could provide,and the Hoffa Mystery will finally be solved once and for all. The body will be found,evidence collected,the perpetrators identified,and (if still alive)convicted. Swear to God.
Posted By: karona1

Re: Jimmy Hoffa death theories - 12/20/13 04:40 AM

frank sheeran, i beleive . apparently the big guns had spoken. Hoffa had to go.

Re: Jimmy Hoffa death theories - 12/20/13 05:31 AM

Didn't Tony Zerilli already cough up on this earlier this year?

Tony Zerilli talks
Posted By: Iceman999

Re: Jimmy Hoffa death theories - 12/20/13 08:02 PM

Didn't Hoffa's nephew come and pick him up at the restaurant he was waiting at?

Re: Jimmy Hoffa death theories - 12/20/13 08:39 PM

*Unofficial adopted son Chuckie O'brien was rumored to have been in the car. When confronted by Hoffa jr. shortly after the disappearance allegedly O'Brien ran away.
Posted By: Tony_Pro

Re: Jimmy Hoffa death theories - 12/20/13 10:01 PM

Originally Posted By: dgvc63

Tony Zerilli talks

I wouldn't take Zerilli's word for it. The guy is broke and looking to sell his story, plus get some payback on his cousin Jack Tocco who put him on the shelf. Allegedly those guys have been feuding since the '70s.

Re: Jimmy Hoffa death theories - 12/20/13 10:02 PM

Tony Zerilli talks

Yeah the feds dug up a field, didn't find anything.

Re: Jimmy Hoffa death theories - 12/20/13 10:03 PM

*Unofficial adopted son Chuckie O'brien was rumored to have been in the car. When confronted by Hoffa jr. shortly after the disappearance allegedly O'Brien ran away.

Yes and Hoffa Jr. still believes he probably had something to do with it.

Re: Jimmy Hoffa death theories - 12/20/13 10:05 PM

Originally Posted By: karona1
frank sheeran, i beleive . apparently the big guns had spoken. Hoffa had to go.

Right. Tony Pro ordered the hit.

Sheerin was apparently friends with Hoffa and was in the car to put him at east, typical mob style.

I believe the story was they took him to a house in Detroit and shot him there.

They searched the house a couple years ago but didn't find any blood.

Of course that doesn't mean anything. They searched the basement where the Spilotros were murdered years ago and didn't find anything either, though that is where it happened.
Posted By: Snakes

Re: Jimmy Hoffa death theories - 12/20/13 10:18 PM

Tocco might be the only guy alive today who knows what happened to Hoffa. Persico maybe, but I doubt it.
Posted By: B_A_

Re: Jimmy Hoffa death theories - 12/22/13 03:31 AM

Their resemblances is uncanny. It is worth watching but it also was one of the few movies in which I noticed everything was filmed in a studio: that cheapens it a bit imho.
Posted By: B_A_

Re: Jimmy Hoffa death theories - 12/22/13 03:32 AM

Nah, Frank the Greek beat him to it.
Posted By: Toodoped

Re: Jimmy Hoffa death theories - 12/22/13 11:36 AM

Originally Posted By: Snakes
Tocco might be the only guy alive today who knows what happened to Hoffa. Persico maybe, but I doubt it.

Some sources say that Tony Jack was involved in the actual hit,and maybe Tocco knows something but...still nothing
Posted By: Snakes

Re: Jimmy Hoffa death theories - 12/22/13 04:09 PM

Joey Lombardo might also know since he was heavily involved with the Teamsters around the time of Hoffa's disappearance.

Re: Jimmy Hoffa death theories - 12/22/13 09:11 PM

It's hard to fathom everything Lombardo or DiFronzo might know. Potentially nearly everything going back to the very beginning in Chicago, given their age and the people they came up with.

I would bet my bottom dollar both will take it with them to their grave, though.
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Jimmy Hoffa death theories - 12/23/13 12:48 AM

It was Commission sanctioned, Hoffa loaned the mob money from the teamsters pension fund for a vig. When Hoffa went away to prison, he appointed Fitzsimmons. The mafia leaders soon found out that Fitzsimmons was a pushover and took advantage of that. When Hoffa got out of prison, he attempted to regain his old position. The mob leaders did not like this, with Fitzsimmons in control they could take whatever they wanted, with Hoffa in control they would have to pay back the money plus interest that they had barrowed. It was just easier to get rid of Hoffa. They gave the contract to Detroit. I believe Hoffa's remains will never be found as rumor has it that his body was incinerated. Makes sense to dispose of the body that way as the mob knew that Hoffa's disappearance would bring a lot of news coverage.
Posted By: JCB1977

Re: Jimmy Hoffa death theories - 12/23/13 10:11 AM

Since July of 1975, the government of the US has been trying to piece together a plausible explanation as to what happened...nobody on this forum will solve the riddle. It's been beaten to death.
Posted By: domwoods74

Re: Jimmy Hoffa death theories - 12/23/13 10:27 AM

There will be theories till the end of time , but nobody will get to the bottom of it . The same can be said for the JFK killing
Posted By: F_white

Re: Jimmy Hoffa death theories - 12/23/13 11:51 AM

99% of the people who know is dead so who cares.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET