Home

ex bosses

Posted By: Liloandstich

ex bosses - 12/15/13 07:24 AM

Hi new to the site what happens when bosses go the can ie. scarfo sr stanfa amuso peter gotti how are there family's cared for are the still respected
Posted By: MOES

Re: ex bosses - 12/15/13 08:19 AM

There just considered yesterdays news! They can mumble to themselves in their jail cell "an hour from now a one day from now..blah blah costra nostra till i die!
Posted By: mulberry

Re: ex bosses - 12/15/13 09:09 PM

Scarfo's son is a made in with the Lucchese's and making good money. The Gotti's were most likely shelved and living off the millions they made while running the family. I think Stanfa's son is runnign a pizza joint and not involved at all. Stanfa didn't have many allies and I doubt has anyone left on the streets loyal to him. Amuso was recently pushed out as boss but they are probably taking care of his family just to keep him happy and quiet. Cutting someone's family off is a good way to get them to flip.
Posted By: jmack

Re: ex bosses - 12/15/13 10:22 PM

Originally Posted By: mulberry
Scarfo's son is a made in with the Lucchese's and making good money. The Gotti's were most likely shelved and living off the millions they made while running the family. I think Stanfa's son is runnign a pizza joint and not involved at all. Stanfa didn't have many allies and I doubt has anyone left on the streets loyal to him. Amuso was recently pushed out as boss but they are probably taking care of his family just to keep him happy and quiet. Cutting someone's family off is a good way to get them to flip.

Scarfo's son was making good money until he got indicted. Stanfa's son had a pizza place but it's no longer open. I can't think of anybody left in Philly that would piss on Stanfa if he was on fire.
Posted By: Liloandstich

Re: ex bosses - 12/16/13 04:40 PM

amuso flip I doubt it but I do understand what your saying just seems with all the power they had they'd be able to have some role but when you look at it tony ducks prob would have stop Vic and has if he had any juice left
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET