Home

John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassination

Posted By: stern49

John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassination - 12/09/13 09:00 AM

John Roselli Could Have Been Involved

There's information that Bill Bonanno wrote about that says a Chicago mobster who was based in the L.A. area named John Roselli was one of the men involved in the JFK assassination. He said he shot Kennedy from a storm drain in Dallas. In 1975, Roselli testified at a special hearing of the Senate Intelligence Committee five days after the Chicago Outfit acting boss Sam Giancana was killed in his home. Giancana was also subpoenaed, but his death prevented his testimony. There was a lot of speculation that he was killed because certain people in the underworld and CIA didn't want somebody snitching them out about their involvement in Operation Mongoose or the murder of JFK.

After Roselli's CIA testimony, his lawyer wanted him to get a bodyguard, but Roselli laughed at him. He had done many things for LCN and felt he was safe going into retirement in Plantation, Florida. He said "Who would want to kill an old man like me?" On August 9, 1976 Roselli's body was found in a 55-gallon oil drum. Holes were punched in the drum and heavy chains coiled around it to weigh it down, and the drum was dumped into Florida waters. The idea was to make the drum stay down indefinitely, but gases caused by the decomposing body brought the drum to the surface.

Roselli was definitely involved in it. There's a former Chicago Outfit associate named James Files who stated in a 1994 interview that he was the "grassy knoll shooter" and Roselli was the "storm drain shooter." Files is a prisoner at the Stateville Correctional Center in Crest Hill, Illinois. He has been interviewed by others and discussed in various books pertaining to the assassination and related conspiracy theories. Files also said a Chicago Outfit soldier named Charles Nicoletti was with them.

LBJ was angry with JFK for wanting to pull out of Vietnam and many believe he was one of the main guys involved in it. Arlen Specter who claimed it was a Magic Bullet that killed Kennedy either knew something about it or was involved. That's why he tried fooling us with it being a magic bullet. There were also some racist politicians in the south who were very mad with Kennedy. Anti-Castro Cubans were angry at him as well. The government, American mob, Anti-Castro Cubans and Southern politicians were all together on it.

Many people believe the Oswald story. He was involved for sure, but I believe that he was just the fall guy like he said. That's why he was murdered by Jack Ruby, it was to prevent him from snitching. They say the New Orleans crime family, Dallas crime family, Trafficante crime family and Chicago Outfit were all the LCN organizations that were involved in the assassination.

The End
Posted By: Toodoped

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 12/09/13 09:44 AM

Thanks stern49

I dont belive Bill Bonanno that much but i also dont belive the Oswald story.

And yes its true that there are rumours about Chuck Nicoletti's involvment as one of the shooters of President John F. Kennedy.There was also a eye witness that saw Nicoletti with some other men right after the shooting.

Theres one source,a guy named James E. Files who was a driver for Nicoletti,said that Nicoletti told him "We are going to do Kennedy."That happend in June 1963.One week prior to the assassination, Files says he drove a 1963 Chevrolet loaded with weapons to a motel in Mesquite, Texas.

Coincidence that both Charles Nicoletti and George De Mohrenschildt(a professor who was connected to Dallas and had some connections with Oswald also)were killed on the same day,March 29, 1977.The two of them were due to appear before the Select House Committee on Assassinations and to be asked about their involvement in the assassination of John F. Kennedy.Sam Giancana and John Roselli also died violent death's before being able to testify before House committees.

Some people say that Roselli was killed because he was Giancana's loyalist...thats not true.

One of the biggest reasons Roselli got whacked was his big mouth.For example theres a rumour that he ratted out the Detroit and St. Louis crime families and their gambling operations in Vegas.Roselli talked differently in private with gangland friends. He told them of Giancana's words to him when he had gotten his subpoena:"Santo's shitting in his pants, but you can't keep his name out of it.I introduced the guy to the CIA. . . .This Santo's crazy to think we can stop his name from surfacing."

When he testified at a special hearing of the Senate Intelligence Committee,he told of some CIA plots, but led congressional investigators on a merry-go-round by insisting he had no recollection of the key events.The whole Chicago Outfit,together with Marcello and Trafficante got scared.

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 12/09/13 10:09 AM

That's very great info Toodoped! Thanks and I absolutely don't believe The Oswald Crowd.
Posted By: Lou_Para

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 12/09/13 06:06 PM

Okay,let me get this straight. In addition to the three shots that Oswald fired,we have Roselli,Nicoletti,Files,maybe Harrelson,Frattiano,and who knows who else all possibly firing at JFK. That means that all of these top Mafia hitmen fired a shitload of bullets while magically not hitting anything. No damage to the limo,no extra wounds to the arms,legs,face,or body of any of the victims beyond what three shots would account for.

My uncle john told me in Denny's last week that he was present when Roselli and Giancana laid out the assassination plot during a Three Stooges Film Festival. I submit this as proof equal to all of the other proof that "the Mafia" was involved.
Posted By: Bennie_The_Ball

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 12/09/13 06:06 PM

Originally Posted By: stern49

John Roselli Could Have Been Involved

There's information that Bill Bonanno wrote about that says a Chicago mobster who was based in the L.A. area named John Roselli was one of the men involved in the JFK assassination. He said he shot Kennedy from a storm drain in Dallas. In 1975, Roselli testified at a special hearing of the Senate Intelligence Committee five days after the Chicago Outfit acting boss Sam Giancana was killed in his home. Giancana was also subpoenaed, but his death prevented his testimony. There was a lot of speculation that he was killed because certain people in the underworld and CIA didn't want somebody snitching them out about their involvement in Operation Mongoose or the murder of JFK.

After Roselli's CIA testimony, his lawyer wanted him to get a bodyguard, but Roselli laughed at him. He had done many things for LCN and felt he was safe going into retirement in Plantation, Florida. He said "Who would want to kill an old man like me?" On August 9, 1976 Roselli's body was found in a 55-gallon oil drum. Holes were punched in the drum and heavy chains coiled around it to weigh it down, and the drum was dumped into Florida waters. The idea was to make the drum stay down indefinitely, but gases caused by the decomposing body brought the drum to the surface.

Roselli was definitely involved in it. There's a former Chicago Outfit associate named James Files who stated in a 1994 interview that he was the "grassy knoll shooter" and Roselli was the "storm drain shooter." Files is a prisoner at the Stateville Correctional Center in Crest Hill, Illinois. He has been interviewed by others and discussed in various books pertaining to the assassination and related conspiracy theories. Files also said a Chicago Outfit soldier named Charles Nicoletti was with them.

LBJ was angry with JFK for wanting to pull out of Vietnam and many believe he was one of the main guys involved in it. Arlen Specter who claimed it was a Magic Bullet that killed Kennedy either knew something about it or was involved. That's why he tried fooling us with it being a magic bullet. There were also some racist politicians in the south who were very mad with Kennedy. Anti-Castro Cubans were angry at him as well. The government, American mob, Anti-Castro Cubans and Southern politicians were all together on it.

Many people believe the Oswald story. He was involved for sure, but I believe that he was just the fall guy like he said. That's why he was murdered by Jack Ruby, it was to prevent him from snitching. They say the New Orleans crime family, Dallas crime family, Trafficante crime family and Chicago Outfit were all the LCN organizations that were involved in the assassination.

Another thread on JR

http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthr...0941#Post710941

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 12/09/13 06:14 PM

Originally Posted By: Lou_Para
My uncle john told me in Denny's last week that he was present when Roselli and Giancana laid out the assassination plot during a Three Stooges Film Festival. I submit this as proof equal to all of the other proof that "the Mafia" was involved.

Good for you. wink
Posted By: jonnynonos

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 12/09/13 06:29 PM

Gus Russo maintained that while the Outfit was apparently instrumental in getting JFK elected by swinging Illinois, and they definitely had their strings crossed, including with the Marilyn Monroe thing, they were absolutely not involved in the assasination.

Which makes it odd that he used Double Cross as a source, then, because that is the premise of the whole book.

I can't remember exactly what Russo said but I think it went something like this: The Outfit helped JFK get elected, then the Kennedys f**ked over the Outfit. Robert Kennedy started coming down on organized crime like a ton of bricks and didn't care about whatever deal they'd struck. That sent Giancana into a white hot rage but, at the same time, he didn't do anything about it, least of all have Kennedy killed, as that would have brought untold heat on them, enough heat to potentially destroy the entire thing.

Recently, from what I can tell, most researchers, and I mean the people who have basically devoted their lives to the JFK assisination and are regarded as the world authority, have come to the conclusion that Oswald acted alone.

And, to contradict Russo, I think someone (Binder?) came out with a paper or an academic article that purported to definitively show that the mob never swung Illinois for JFK.

I didn't read it because that is a whole other level of nerdiness that I generally do not partake of.
Posted By: GaryMartin

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 12/09/13 06:32 PM

Here an article about Giancana and Roselli.

You will probably have to cut and paste.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=oTIcAAAAIBAJ&sjid=YH0EAAAAIBAJ&pg=5349,1055551&dq=sam+giancana&hl=en

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 12/09/13 06:37 PM

Another one on Roselli.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1908&dat=19760901&id=MJQfAAAAIBAJ&sjid=X9QEAAAAIBAJ&pg=2795,3868631
Posted By: abc123

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 12/09/13 07:16 PM

United States Military killed JFK and nobody else, anyone who thinks the mob or anti castro cubans did it are falling for misinformation plots of JFK HIT.

J edgar hoover, fbi.

Lyndon B. Johnson.

Allen dulles, cia.

Cord Meyer, cia.

There was up to 5 plots to kill JFK 4 were deception plots to take the heat off the people who really did the JFK hit the four names i put up are on my top 10 list and the office of naval intelligence had a BIG part in the plot.

4 were deception plots.

new orleans gang.

anti castro cubans.

the mob.

Fidel Castro or communists.

J edgar hoover, fbi send a letter to office of naval intelligence
within 24 hours of the JFK hit saying LHO done it on his own with no outside help. wink wink.

LHO was part of office of naval intelligence in Japan.

LHO tax returns are still 50 years later still top secret, why is that ?????

Posted By: Giancarlo

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 12/09/13 07:21 PM

On one of the shows i watched last month Joseph Califano who worked in the LBJ Administration said up to the day he died LBJ believed Castro was behind the assassination. Basically he told Califano that JFK wanted Castro killed but Castro beat him to the punch.

Personally i don't believe that at all, but that is what Joseph Califano said.

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 12/09/13 07:26 PM

This is an endless convo but i gotta say that i find Ralph Salerno's statement to be pretty realistic:

In November 1963, the national mafia commission and a number of major mob leaders were clearly threatened by dissension, enmity and treachery and the strongest effort as yet mounted against organized crime.

La Cosa Nostra had a strong motive for taking drastic action. Yet it is extremely unlikely that it would have considered such a major and dangerous act as assassinating the President, or, if it had, it would not have come to light. Thus there is a strange dichotomy. It also appears that most of the leaders were too preoccupied with personal problems to undertake such a venture on their own. Nor does the information developed by law enforcement agencies reveal any indication that any were planning or involved in such an endeavor.

An open question remains.

The question is still open, however, with respect to two individuals. Unfortunately, there is a substantial disparity in the quantity and quality of the FBI and other law enforcement intelligence efforts for Carlos Marcello of New Orleans and Santos Trafficante of Florida. Neither was subject to a direct electronic surveillance by the FBI in the time period of this study.

On February 15, 1963, the Director indicated disappointment memorandum which called for a "special effort" by the New Orleans office. In the latter part of 1963, Director Hoover ordered the compilation of reports on La Cosa Nostra from the major offices; these were to reach the Bureau and the New York City office (where the semiannual summary was prepared) by December 15, 1963. The memorandum reads in part:
Some cities have blind spots about La Cosa Nostra. It is well to note that we have experienced situations in which certain offices took the position that La Cosa Nostra did not exist in their respective territories, only to learn at a later date that this organization, with its typical family structure, is in fact in existence in the area and has been many years.

Dallas was another area in which the FBI was far less active against La Cosa Nostra. Although Joseph Francis Civello, a "counselor to the Italian community at large" according to the FBI, attended the Apalachin meeting in 1957, the Crime Condition Report filed by the Dallas field office for the period ending February 26, 1962, stated, "There is no evidence of illegal activity by Joseph Francis Civello." This same report concluded that "Texas is not a place where the Mafia has the kind of control it has elsewhere." Dallas also did not have in operation any electronic surveillance in 1963.

It is evident the Kennedy administration launched the strongest Federal effort ever against organized crime. Leaders and members of La Cosa Nostra were clearly concerned by it and blamed the President to some extent, but most definitely his brother, Atty. Gert. Robert F. Kennedy. It was also clear that organized crime would have benefitted from the assassination of John F. Kennedy and the changes it would bring in Government policy and officials. Nevertheless, it is extremely unlikely that the national commission of La Cosa Nostra was involved in any plan to kill the President. It was facing strong internal dissension and other problems and does not appear to have been in a position to undertake such a major act.

A review of the history of La Cosa Nostra in the United States reveals, moreover, no precedent for the assassination of a President. In fact, he is among several categories of people against whom organized crime traditionally has not committed acts of violence. Nor does the method of the assassination conform to the traditional pattern of organized crime murders-- it involved people who were not members of La Cosa Nostra, one of whom was unstable, it does not seem to have had any authorization from any leader, it was conducted without the usual precautions that protect the assassin from being apprehended, and the murder weapon was atypical. Nevertheless, there have been exceptions to the traditional pattern and the Kennedy assassination has parallels to these exceptions. Thus involvement by individual members of organized crime cannot be precluded.

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 12/09/13 07:30 PM

TooDoped....Salerno was on one of the shows i watched too. He said he didn't believe the mob had anything to do with the assassination and he disagreed with Blakey even though he was part of Blakey's staff that looked into the murder.

Just for the record i'm one of those nuts who believe it was all Oswald....but what do i know.

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 12/09/13 07:42 PM

Originally Posted By: Giancarlo
TooDoped....Salerno was on one of the shows i watched too. He said he didn't believe the mob had anything to do with the assassination and he disagreed with Blakey even though he was part of Blakey's staff that looked into the murder.

Just for the record i'm one of those nuts who believe it was all Oswald....but what do i know.

Ive read some of Salerno's comments and statements on the JFK hit and i gotta say that he rejects the mob involvment but always keeps and open mind on that matter.

Im not playin smartass but as for the record im with the CIA/Mafia plot.Thats just my opinion but as you said before,what do i know.

As for the ttopic...i always find an interesting detail in many mafia wiretapes on the JFK hit.They always use the word "they".For example:

On August 13, 1964, Russell Bufalino,a Pennsylvania mob leader, was complaining that someone was unable to do him a favor, and commented: "The Kennedys are responsible for all my troubles. They killed the good one [John Kennedy]. They should have killed the other little guy [Robert Kennedy].

Im thinking...the CIA or Santo or Carlos?!Who knows?!

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 12/09/13 07:49 PM

He was mostly talking about Ruby and he said he didn't think the mob was behind Ruby's murder of LHO.

It's a crazy case...there was so much going on back then in the world that they didn't want to become public info.

Who really knows what happened....i doubt people will ever truly be convinced it was only Oswald and for all i know maybe it wasn't.

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 12/09/13 07:54 PM

It's a crazy case...there was so much going on back then in the world that they didn't want to become public info.

Who really knows what happened....i doubt people will ever truely be convinced it was only Oswald and for all i know maybe it wasn't.

Nicely said.

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 12/10/13 01:11 AM

Great posts guys. It's an interesting topic. If Oswald did shoot Kennedy he did it from the book Depository and he was not the only shooter. There's proof of that. People saw gun smoke and heard shots from The Grassy Knoll and from near The Storm Drain. If you look at the footage you'll notice people running to The Grassy Knoll.

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 12/10/13 03:56 AM

Great posts guys. It's an interesting topic. If Oswald did shoot Kennedy he did it from the book Depository and he was not the only shooter. There's proof of that. People saw gun smoke and heard shots from The Grassy Knoll and from near The Storm Drain. If you look at the footage you'll notice people running to The Grassy Knoll.
The "rush" to the knoll actually occurred over a minute after the shots, and was triggered by a Dallas motorcycle policeman in the parade, Clyde Haygood, who had no firsthand knowledge of the shot direction. Officer Haygood was a block away when he heard the first of three shots. After racing to Elm Street, he stopped just pass the fallen Newman family, parked his cycle, and ran up to confer with a policemen he saw on the railbridge. Only then did people start running up after him, falsely thinking he was after a culprit.

Also, anyone who saw a puff of smoke from the Knoll is either mistaken or lying.

1)No modern rifle produces enough smoke to produce a visible "puff". In fact when Oliver Stone needed to recreate the smoke in the JFK comedy,he had to have an off camera assistant use a bellows to produce it.

2)Even "if" there was some smoke,the wind conditions present in the Plaza on that day would have instantly dispersed it.
Not to beat a dead horse,but there is no evidence of a second shooter. None,zero,zilch,nada. Every piece of physical evidence points to one (and only one) shooter.

Any one can relate second hand hearsay years after the fact and create an unsupportable hypothesis. Show me one piece of evidence,such as fingerprints,mail order forms,fake ID's,a rifle,a positive paraffin test,a revolver,etc,that came from anyone besides Oswald.

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 12/10/13 07:11 AM

Some did say they saw gun smoke and most likely were lying, but many ran to the knoll and you can see it on film.

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 12/10/13 07:39 AM

Some did say they saw gun smoke and most likely were lying, but many ran to the knoll and you can see it on film.
No one has disputed that some people did run to the Grassy Knoll. The footage clearly shows Officer Haygood running up the hill after the shots were fired. Haygood's own statement is that he ran up to where another officer was in order to talk to him to see if he had any idea of what had just happened.Some folks in the crowd see this and run after him. Other people see this and they start to run up as well. It's a natural "follow the leader" response.
The point is that no one ran up in response to shots being fired,they ran up so they wouldn't miss anything in case the cop had found something or someone.

What is often left out is that a lot of people didn't run to the Knoll.
Posted By: Thaddeus

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 12/10/13 10:27 AM

Giancarlo good to know u believe it was all Oswald too. I believed in the conspiracy theories when i saw JFK but then again i was fucking twelve years old when JFK came out. Great movie IMO, but as fictional as Alice in fuckin wonderland. One day i happened acrossa book titled Case Closed and it just made such perfect sense. Call me crazy but I'm pretty certain Oswald shot JFK and shot him alone. I have to admit there was definitely some strange shit going on with Oswald though so who the fuck knows.

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 12/10/13 10:30 AM

Wasn't the storm drain shooter theory disproved by national geographic?

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 12/10/13 10:45 AM

Thaddeus, there's wayyyyyyy too many coincidences for Oswald to have done it alone and what about all those witnesses murdered? There's no way he killed him by himself. I think people like you just want to believe that it was one shooter because it's too complicated and easier just to say it's Oswald.
Posted By: Sonny_Black

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 12/10/13 11:43 AM

Originally Posted By: jonnynonos
Recently, from what I can tell, most researchers, and I mean the people who have basically devoted their lives to the JFK assisination and are regarded as the world authority, have come to the conclusion that Oswald acted alone.

From what I can tell there have been a few researchers who changed their minds, but most of them still maintain their opinion. My own view on those who decided to believe in the lone nut theory is that they did so only because they couldn't find a conclusive answer after years of study, and so they chose to believe in Oswald out of convenience.

The main reason why I believe in a conspiracy to at least some degree is that there are just too many freak coincidences. David Ferrie's connections to Oswald and Carlos Marcello, Oswald's uncle working for Marcello, Oswald's connection to the CIA, Jack Ruby's connections to Marcello, Oswald's connections to anti-Castro groups and their connections to the CIA and Marcello, etc. Most of these connections are established facts and simply cannot be ignored.

If Oswald really did act alone, it must be a one of the most extraordinary coincidental chain of events in history.

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 12/10/13 01:12 PM

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-FGW0NueEDwM/TsIQl6NhGII/AAAAAAAAVaE/_097EmQqQeQ/s1600/Ferrie%2BOswald.jpg

david ferrie lee oswald in photo.

Ferrie denied any involvement in a conspiracy and claimed never to have met Oswald.[2] Decades later, photos emerged establishing that Ferrie had been in the same Civil Air Patrol unit as Oswald in the 1950s.

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 12/10/13 01:34 PM

Right on Sonny Black. Agreed!!!!!
Posted By: Snakes

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 12/10/13 01:56 PM

The two parts that make it hard to believe Oswald acted alone:

1) The head shot, which appeared to come from the front

2) The volume of fire - Oswald was an average shot and to get (at the least) three shots off at that distance (two of which could be perceived as mortal) in such a short time span with such a clumsy rifle seems pretty extraordinary.

As it stands, the proof isn't overwhelming for either case and I have always thought Oswald didn't act alone, although I have never fully believed that it was some far-reaching conspiracy either.

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 12/10/13 03:49 PM

Thaddeus, there's wayyyyyyy too many coincidences for Oswald to have done it alone and what about all those witnesses murdered? There's no way he killed him by himself. I think people like you just want to believe that it was one shooter because it's too complicated and easier just to say it's Oswald.
I also believe that Oswald was a lone gunman.When you say people like us believe because it's easier ,I would disagree and say it's easier to just repeat what you are told instead of actually putting some effort into research.
I'm not trying to change your mind but at least check out this link http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/deaths.htm
It goes into great detail about the so-called astronomical co-incidences of witness deaths that you had referred to.

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 12/10/13 04:11 PM

That's a nice link that does a good job of disputing the "huge conspiracy" theory that many people espouse. Again, I believe it's plausible that he acted in concert with another party but the belief that the government and hundreds of people were in on it seems unrealistic to me.

And I may be biased, but the mafia always seemed to be the most realistic of those accused of acting in concert with Oswald. Those involved would keep silent and Oswald, who lost his usefulness after the shooting, was murdered by mob associate Jack Ruby. Those who wonder why they would trust the killing of Oswald to a nobody like Ruby need to remember that the mob would never offer up one of their own in such a "sacrificial lamb" situation. Perhaps the mob offered to help Ruby out with his debt if he rubbed out Oswald.

But like I said earlier, with no hard proof all of this can only be seen as conjecture or theory.
Posted By: ht2

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 12/10/13 05:07 PM

Also, anyone who saw a puff of smoke from the Knoll is either mistaken or lying.

1)No modern rifle produces enough smoke to produce a visible "puff". In fact when Oliver Stone needed to recreate the smoke in the JFK comedy,he had to have an off camera assistant use a bellows to produce it.

Agreed, it would take Civil War cannon or a 200yr old musket to generate that kind of smoke.

2)Even "if" there was some smoke,the wind conditions present in the Plaza on that day would have instantly dispersed it.
Not to beat a dead horse,but there is no evidence of a second shooter. None,zero,zilch,nada. Every piece of physical evidence points to one (and only one) shooter.

One thing I noticed is conspiracy theorists ignore key witnesses. There were at least 3 witnesses who saw a man with rifle on the 6th floor and alerted cops to the building. After a roll call by supervisor, LHO is missing. He is later found in a theater with a handgun (same caliber which killed Officer Tippit) and takes a swing at the cop. If LHO was innocent or framed, he sure didn't help himself.

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 12/10/13 07:01 PM

Originally Posted By: Snakes
The two parts that make it hard to believe Oswald acted alone:

1) The head shot, which appeared to come from the front

This is the view from the TSBD window for that fatal 3rd shot according to the ABC special JFK Beyond Conspiracy computer generated simulation. The red spot is where it hit.

This is the computer generated view from the grassy noll when the last shot was fired. No way it came from the picket fence area. Again the red spot is where it actually hit. The bullet would of most likely hit Mrs Kennedy or the car if this was where the fatal shot was fired from.

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 12/10/13 07:02 PM

All i know for sure is that in 1956 Oswald had a combined (48 out of 50 & 49 out of 50) score of 97 out of a 100 at rapid fire and at 200 yards....which is over twice the distance JFK was from the the snipers nest. No scope just the sites on his M1 Garand. In Dealey Plaza i think they said the longest distance was only 87 yards and he had a 4x scope. True the scope was garbage but it still helps. He almost missed that last shot. Another inch or so higher and it would of just grazed or completely missed JFK's head.

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 12/10/13 07:08 PM

In all honesty, I think the evidence of Oswald's involvement is quite significant and also can not be ignored. And by stating that he was a "patsy" he more or less admitted his involvement.

I believe that if there was a conspiracy (which I think there was) it must have been a very select group of people, probably no more than a couple dozen, for it to work. Within this group there were a few high-ranking mobsters and people who held key positions within the government, its agencies, the military industrial complex and the banking system, who indirectly (or perhaps even directly) control the government, and ofcourse a small group of assassins.

I really don't believe the mob could have done this on their own. Guys such as Marcello were too smart to make such a bold move without backing and assurance. So if the mob was in fact behind it, it automatically means that people who held key positions within the government or its agencies were involved as well, because only they would've been able to arrange for the cover-up.

The irony of the conspiracy theories is that it is a product that has been created by the government itself. Both the FBI and the CIA have been acting very suspicious in the aftermath of the assassination. This would've been unnecessary if there was no conspiracy of any kind. For example, the CIA made an incredibly strange move by showing a photograph of a man that was supposedly taken at the Cuban embassy in Mexico City and claiming that this was Oswald, while he clearly wasn't. They could've at least chosen someone would looked the part. What kind of game were they playing?

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 12/10/13 07:13 PM

Sonny i always believed that the government trying to cover up all the stuff it was doing at the time was alot of the reason all the conspiracy theories got serious traction.

I used to believe in most of those conspiracy theories myself ....for a very long time. But then my thoughts on it started evolving into my current thinking. But i'm open to all the new stuff if there is any. I don't think anyone will ever be totally convinced one way or the other. It's the big who knows.
Posted By: LittleMan

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 12/10/13 07:24 PM

Originally Posted By: Toodoped
Thanks stern49
One of the biggest reasons Roselli got whacked was his big mouth.

I have also read that he had a big mouth, especially towards the end. With that in mind, how is it that he only told Bonanno, especially since they probably weren't that close? If he blabbed this to others, word probably would have spread via the mob gossip line.

Originally Posted By: Sonny_Black

The main reason why I believe in a conspiracy to at least some degree is that there are just too many freak coincidences. David Ferrie's connections to Oswald and Carlos Marcello, Oswald's uncle working for Marcello, Oswald's connection to the CIA, Jack Ruby's connections to Marcello, Oswald's connections to anti-Castro groups and their connections to the CIA and Marcello, etc. Most of these connections are established facts and simply cannot be ignored.

This is exactly why I have always believed in a conspiracy.

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassination - 12/10/13 07:54 PM

Sorry guys for goin a little bit out of topic but is it true that Costello put a contract on Joe Kennedy?Or is it just another false rumour?

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 12/10/13 07:59 PM

Originally Posted By: LittleMan

This is exactly why I have always believed in a conspiracy.

One thing about Jack Ruby is that he had links to a lot of different people. He worked for Nixon campaign years prior. He was friends with many Dallas police, politicians and district attorney. He was involved with gun running to Cubans, which could have put him in contact with CIA operatives. He was also acquainted with underworld gangster figures. Seems like he rubbed shoulders with all the movers and shakers across the spectrum. A creative person could link Ruby with just about any person or group if they wanted to. On his deathbed he still denied that he was part of any conspiracy.

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 12/10/13 08:05 PM

All i know for sure is that in 1956 Oswald had a combined (48 out of 50 & 49 out of 50) score of 97 out of a 100 at rapid fire and at 200 yards....which is over twice the distance JFK was from the the snipers nest. No scope just the sites on his M1 Garand. In Dealey Plaza i think they said the longest distance was only 87 yards and he had a 4x scope. True the scope was garbage but it still helps. He almost missed that last shot. Another inch or so higher and it would of just grazed or completely missed JFK's head.

I have seen Oswald's scores as 212 and 191 for "sharpshooter" and "marksman" respectively - neither of which are considered difficult to reach. What is difficult is firing three shots within an eight-second span (and also reloading) with a clumsy weapon at a moving target going away from you with trees obstructing part of your view. This is the main problem that I have with the lone gunmen theory. Maybe there was a backup shooter that Oswald was unaware of? I am not a Kennedy assassination buff by any means, I just find this whole discussion interesting.

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 12/10/13 08:31 PM

Snakes the clock starts after the first shot is fired so it's 8 seconds to fire the second and third shots.

Bang....4 seconds.....Bang....4 seconds....Bang

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 12/10/13 08:36 PM

My main concern was that he missed that first shot which you would think would of been the easiest but i think it was possibly deflected by either a tree branch or maybe the traffic signal.

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 12/10/13 08:53 PM

I have seen Oswald's scores as 212 and 191 for "sharpshooter" and "marksman" respectively - neither of which are considered difficult to reach. What is difficult is firing three shots within an eight-second span (and also reloading) with a clumsy weapon at a moving target going away from you with trees obstructing part of your view. This is the main problem that I have with the lone gunmen theory. Maybe there was a backup shooter that Oswald was unaware of? I am not a Kennedy assassination buff by any means, I just find this whole discussion interesting.

I guess it's possible, because under a certain amount of stress & adrenaline people can achieve things beyond their capabilities.

I'm open-minded when it comes to Oswald. Both camps have provided decent arguments on whether he was involved or set up. The only undisputed facts are that Oswald was in Dallas that day and worked at the location where Kennedy was killed, and along with his personal history as a political activist and as a sharpshooter in the marines, that is reason enough to consider him a suspect.
Posted By: littlemango

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 12/10/13 09:06 PM

I'm sorry if I skimmed over someone else saying it, but I just want to say have any of you read "mortal error"?

I haven't, but respected people who's politically neutral opinions I trust swear by the science of the book. What it says is that this crazy second gunman theory was actually a secret service agent in the car behind kennedy who wheeled around upon hearing oswald's shot and accidently fired, hitting kennedy in the back of the head and putting the final nail in his coffin.

I'm not going to get into more details to explain why this theory makes 100x more sense than any other crazy mob-cia-soviet plot, I will if need be. I'm just saying, if you're interested in the jfk thing, research the mortal error theory because it covers all the bases and explains a lot of things in a very rational way that isn't some crazy conspiracy that involves gangsters on the grassy knoll and soviets in the sewer
Posted By: Camarel

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 12/10/13 09:07 PM

Actually trees weren't obstructing his view. This was the view Oswald had -

I have no idea if there was a conspiracy or not, there are good points on both sides. I do think Oswald could have made the shots though.

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 12/10/13 09:10 PM

Camaral...did you see that show JFK: The missing bullet? It makes a very believable claim that the first shot was fired earlier when JFK was going under that traffic light.

If you've never seen it you should check it out...i like it myself and thought it was interesting.

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 12/10/13 09:31 PM

Camaral...did you see that show JFK: The missing bullet? It makes a very believable claim that the first shot was fired earlier when JFK was going under that traffic light.

If you've never seen it you should check it out...i like it myself and thought it was interesting.

Many witnesses said first shot came as soon as limo rounded the corner.
Directly under the 6th floor, there were 3 depository employees (Williams, Norman and Jarman) watching the motorcade. They stated that 2nd and 3rd shots shook the building. Norman stated he heard the bolt action of the rifle with each shot and heard the expended cartridges hit the floor. For some reason their testimony doesn't get enough attention. Maybe because they were African American? I don't know.

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 12/10/13 09:37 PM

Originally Posted By: ht2
For some reason their testimony doesn't get enough attention. Maybe because they were African American? I don't know.

Right...he was on that one show and i thought he came across as very believable and they had film of when people in the crowd reacted after that first shot.

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 12/10/13 11:39 PM

Originally Posted By: littlemango
I'm sorry if I skimmed over someone else saying it, but I just want to say have any of you read "mortal error"?

I haven't, but respected people who's politically neutral opinions I trust swear by the science of the book. What it says is that this crazy second gunman theory was actually a secret service agent in the car behind kennedy who wheeled around upon hearing oswald's shot and accidently fired, hitting kennedy in the back of the head and putting the final nail in his coffin.

I'm not going to get into more details to explain why this theory makes 100x more sensethan any other crazy mob-cia-soviet plot, I will if need be. I'm just saying, if you're interested in the jfk thing, research the mortal error theory because it covers all the bases and explains a lot of things in a very rational way that isn't some crazy conspiracy that involves gangsters on the grassy knoll and soviets in the sewer

I saw a program on tv three weeks ago about this very theory. I have no idea about anything other than what's been stated a hundred times. This mortal error theory was totally new to me.

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 12/10/13 11:48 PM

I saw Mortal Error too.....it was based on the book with the same name. His theory went that the entrance wound in JFK's skull from the third shot (which he claimed) was only 6mm wide. The ammo Oswald was shooting was 6.5mm ammo. So he said it had to be made by a smaller round. Thats when he focused in on that one secret service agent with the AR15 which shoots 5.56mm ammo. He said when the agent fell backwards the gun accidently fired a round and that was the third shot that klled JFK.

The agent sued but it was thrown out of court because he waited too long to file the lawsuit but when it was republished as a paperback he sued again and the publisher made him an out of court settlement i believe it was.

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 12/11/13 12:01 AM

Thanks Giancarlo for the "rest of the story." I actually did not see all the program and appreciate you filling me in.

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 12/11/13 12:03 AM

I thought it was an interesting show...i watch most of that stuff on the assassination. But i'll have to disagree with the books author on this one.

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 12/11/13 01:18 PM

I don't WANT to believe anything, I believe what makes sense to me. I've read 3 conspiracy theory books and seen every documentary out there and like i said i once believed there was a conspiracy. I came to a point where i started thinking that the Oswald explanation held the most water and when i came across Case Closed, that kind of removed most of the doubt for me. I don't propose to know what happened because i don't know. I'll likely never know, but Oswald as the assassin rings truest for me.

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassination - 12/11/13 05:01 PM

Some1 said somethin about the government still keeping the JFK files as confidential?!Dont know if it was on this thread or the previous.Is that true?

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassination - 12/11/13 05:55 PM

Some1 said somethin about the government still keeping the JFK files as confidential?!Dont know if it was on this thread or the previous.Is that true?

Another example of the government acting suspicious. If there was no conspiracy, why hide information from the public? I think the best thing we can expect from these documents is, once they are made public, that Marcello and co. were behind it. It's easy to put the blame on a criminal who has since deceased. That way they will probably satisfy a lot of conspiracy theorists.
Posted By: LittleMan

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassination - 12/11/13 06:29 PM

Sorry guys for goin a little bit out of topic but is it true that Costello put a contract on Joe Kennedy?Or is it just another false rumour?

We must read the same books. I read a theory that Joe Kennedy got Giancana to soothe things over with Costello, and convinced him to call off the contract. In return, old man Kennedy would arrange for Jack to be very kind to the mob when in the oval office.

I don't recall, however, what Joe Kennedy supposedly did to anger Costello...

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassination - 12/11/13 07:05 PM

Another example of the government acting suspicious. If there was no conspiracy, why hide information from the public? I think the best thing we can expect from these documents is, once they are made public, that Marcello and co. were behind it. It's easy to put the blame on a criminal who has since deceased. That way they will probably satisfy a lot of conspiracy theorists.

Agreed 100%.cheers

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassination - 12/11/13 07:09 PM

Originally Posted By: LittleMan

We must read the same books. I read a theory that Joe Kennedy got Giancana to soothe things over with Costello, and convinced him to call off the contract. In return, old man Kennedy would arrange for Jack to be very kind to the mob when in the oval office.

I don't recall, however, what Joe Kennedy supposedly did to anger Costello...

We read the same stuff cuz we're interested in the same theories and ofcourse we agree on the same stuff.

By the way i asked that question on purpose,to show some people around here about the involvment between the kennedys and the mob even before jfk got elected

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassination - 12/11/13 10:37 PM

Here are some excerpts from Russo's book. Some interesting info.

http://books.google.com/books?id=GnCn1u-...nge&f=false
Posted By: Camarel

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassination - 12/11/13 11:58 PM

Yeah apparently they won't be released until 2017 i think it was. The one thing i don't get is why would they keep documents on this? Surely if there was some sort of conspiracy, they wouldn't have been stupid enough to document it. I doubt these documents will amount to that much to be honest, it'll just spawn hundreds of new books with tonnes of new theories.

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassination - 12/12/13 03:15 PM

Originally Posted By: Camarel

The one thing i don't get is why would they keep documents on this? Surely if there was some sort of conspiracy, they wouldn't have been stupid enough to document it. I doubt these documents will amount to that much to be honest, it'll just spawn hundreds of new books with tonnes of new theories.

You r totally right Camarel.Why the fuck would they keep the files in secret if Oswald was actin alone?!He's dead right?....but wait,maybe some of the conspirators are still alive?! whistle

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassination - 12/12/13 06:20 PM

Oswald started working at the TSBD on Oct 16.

18 year old Buell Wesley Frazier had gotten a job there, his sister was having lunch or coffee with friends and one of the woman there was Ruth Paine. She told Paine there might be another job opening at the TSBD. Ruth Paine told Oswald and he was then hired him as a temp worker but they kept him on to do some wood flooring work.

The motorcade route was only announced a week ahead of time. If Oswald had a drivers license he very well could of gotten another job Paine knew of at some gypsum company and she found another job at a airline she was trying to notify him of.

So you would have to believe Ruth Paine was part of the conspiracy which a poster on another forum told me she was the key to the entire plot. OK if thats what you believe.

Oswald only knew that motorcade was passing by for a week or so before the hit. Thats when he decided to kill JFK IMO.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/leejob2.txt

He bought the guns, he brought the rifle with him the day of the murder and later he went home and got the revolver that killed the cop. All facts.

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassination - 12/12/13 06:30 PM

I'd love to read all the files too just like everyone else..but i have a feeling we're going to be disappointed when they finally are released. Maybe some embarrassing stuff but i bet theres nothing pointing to a huge conspiracy to kill the president.

I have the ebook that Vincent Bugliosi wrote on the assassination "Reclaiming History" but for some reason they stripped it of all the photos so if anyone does want to pick it up get the actual book not the ebook.

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassination - 12/12/13 06:38 PM

Oswald started working at the TSBD on Oct 16.

18 year old Buell Wesley Frazier had gotten a job there, his sister was having lunch or coffee with friends and one of the woman there was Ruth Paine. She told Paine there might be another job opening at the TSBD. Ruth Paine told Oswald and he was then hired him as a temp worker but they kept him on to do some wood flooring work.

The motorcade route was only announced a week ahead of time. If Oswald had a drivers license he very well could of gotten another job Paine knew of at some gypsum company and she found another job at a airline she was trying to notify him of.

So you would have to believe Ruth Paine was part of the conspiracy which a poster on another forum told me she was the key to the entire plot. OK if thats what you believe.

Oswald only knew that motorcade was passing by for a week or so before the hit. Thats when he decided to kill JFK IMO.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/leejob2.txt

He bought the guns, he brought the rifle with him the day of the murder and later he went home and got the revolver that killed the cop. All facts.

Ruth Paine had connecting links to Allen Dulles CIA.

Ruth Paine was born in 1932. She was educated at Swarthmore College. A committed Quaker, she was an active member of the American Civil Liberties Union.

Ruth married and settled in Irving, Texas. Her husband, Michael Paine, found employment as a research engineer with the Bell Helicopter Company, whereas Ruth was employed as a part-time teacher of the Russian language at St. Marks School in Dallas.

In 1963 Michael Paine left the family home. According to the author Jim Bishop (The Day Kennedy Was Shot), it was a "friendly estrangement". Ruth continued to live in Irving and at a party in February, 1963 she was introduced to Marina Oswald and Lee Harvey Oswald by George De Mohrenschildt. On 24th April, 1963, Marina and her daughter went to live with Ruth Paine. Lee Harvey Oswald rented a room in Dallas but stored some of his possessions in Ruth Paine’s garage. Ruth also helped Oswald to get a job at the Texas School Book Depository.

On 31st October, 1963, an FBI agent, James Hosty visited Paine's home to discover where Oswald was living. He spoke to both Paine and Marina Oswald about Lee Harvey Oswald. When Oswald heard about the visit he went to the FBI office in Dallas. When told that Hosty was at lunch Oswald left him a message in an envelope.

The contents of the envelope has remained a mystery. A receptionist working at the Dallas office claimed it included a threat to "blow up the FBI and the Dallas Police Department if you don't stop bothering my wife." Hosty later claimed it said: "If you have anything you want to learn about me, come talk to me directly. If you don't cease bothering my wife, I will take appropriate action and report this to the proper authorities."

According to fellow worker, Dave Noel, Michael Paine discussed the "character of assassins" a few hours before President John F. Kennedy was killed. He also returned to his home in Irving at 3.00 p.m. to find Dallas police officers searching the premises. He told the police: "As soon as I found out about it, I hurried over to see if I could help."

Anthony Summers reported in his book, The Kennedy Conspiracy that Michael Paine was overheard talking to his wife on the phone. He said that he was sure that Lee Harvey Oswald had killed John F. Kennedy. He added: "We both know who is responsible."

Buddy Walthers took part in the search of the home of Ruth Paine. Walthers told Eric Tagg that they "found six or seven metal filing cabinets full of letters, maps, records and index cards with names of pro-Castro sympathizers." James DiEugenio has argued that this "cinches the case that the Paines were domestic surveillance agents in the Cold War against communism."

Ruth Paine was a key witnesses for the Warren Commission and provided detailed information on the activities of Marina Oswald and Lee Harvey Oswaldbefore the assassination. Jim Garrison later suggested that Ruth Paine might have been involved in setting Oswald up as the "patsy". Garrison points out that Paine's father " had been employed by the Agency for International Development, regarded by many as a source of cover for the C.I.A. Her brother-in-law was employed by the same agency in the Washington, D.C. area." He also claims that he had tried to "examine the income tax returns of Ruth and Michael Paine, but I was told that they had been classified as secret.... What was so special about this particular family that made the federal government so protective of it?"

In 2002 Thomas Mallon wrote a book about Ruth Paine's involvement in the case, Mrs. Paine's Garage and the Murder of John F. Kennedy. Unlike Jim Garrison Mallon took the view that Paine was completely innocent of any involvement in the Kennedy assassination conspiracy.

Ruth Paine has worked for a Nicaraguan relief group in St. Petersburg, Florida. She is also a peace activist. In 1982 she claimed: "This year, for the first time, I am withholding that portion of my income tax (40 percent), which I estimate goes toward military uses and war preparations" In 2004 she was interviewed by the St. Petersburg Times: "I believe in taxation. I believe in government.. But I also believe in our right to religious freedom. And I believe in the fact that we value dissent as a patriotic thing."

He also claims that he had tried to "examine the income tax returns of Ruth and Michael Paine, but I was told that they had been classified as secret.... What was so special about this particular family that made the federal government so protective of it?

WELL JUST LIKE LHO TAX RETURNS CLASSIFIED TOP SECRET 50 YEARS ON WHY IS THAT PEOPLE ASK ?

Oh an other CIA MAN with links to Ruth and Micheal Paine.

George de Mohrenschildt.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_de_Mohrenschildt

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassination - 12/12/13 06:45 PM

Too many people would have knowledge and it's been 50 years and nobody can prove anything. You have to seperate provable facts from stuff that keeps getting repeated and is taken as a fact.

Ruth Paine is somehow related to John Kerry...not sure how though.

Where's Lou Para....i need some backup here. lol

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassination - 12/12/13 06:50 PM

Too many people would have knowledge and it's been 50 years and nobody can prove anything. You have to seperate provable facts from stuff that keeps getting repeated and is taken as a fact.

You have to seperate provable facts from stuff that keeps getting repeated and is taken as a fact.

Just left in my last post 4 people with CIA links to LHO now does not take much cop on to say something funny going on if any other case but JFK people would say wow LHO was not on his own CIA are all over this.

Allen Dulles CIA

George de Mohrenschildt CIA

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassination - 12/12/13 06:54 PM

Well i guess we'll just have to wait and see if theres anything in those files.....but honestly i'll be surprised if theres anything proving a cia conspiracy in them.

I could be wrong, but so far i just don't see it proven.

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassination - 12/12/13 07:07 PM

Well i guess we'll just have to wait and see if theres anything in those files.....but honestly i'll be surprised if theres anything proving a cia conspiracy in them.

But i could be wrong, but so far i just don't see it proven.

There will be fuck all evidence in any files on anything other then LHO Ruth and Micheal Paine George de Mohrenschildt etc worked for CIA TAX RETURNS will prove this.

Now will this prove they killed JFK ? NO it will not, but on the balance of probabilities it will show Cia linked people was up to their eyes in something that got JFK killed or they set out to kill JFK.

It does not take alot of people to pull this JFK job off.

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassination - 12/12/13 07:09 PM

Originally Posted By: abc123

There will be fuck all evidence in any files on anything other then LHO Ruth and Micheal Paine George de Mohrenschildt etc worked for CIA TAX RETURNS will prove this.

Now will this prove they killed JFK ? NO it will not, but on the balance of probabilities it will show Cia linked people was up to their eyes in something that got JFK killed or they set out to kill JFK.

Ok, we'll just have to agree to disagree on this one.

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassination - 12/12/13 09:25 PM

Ok, we'll just have to agree to disagree on this one.

Well the evidence shows what it shows CIA linked people are all over LHO that is a fact, and where ever that leads us all i don't know but the GOV are up to something what ever that maybe.

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 12/12/13 09:44 PM

http://www.ibtimes.com/jfk-assassination-first-jfk-conspiracy-theory-was-paid-cia-1496582

Less than one day after the assassination of President John F. Kennedy in Dallas, a Central Intelligence Agency-funded organization in Miami published a special edition of its monthly magazine in which it linked the accused assassin, Lee Harvey Oswald, to Cuban President Fidel Castro.

According to JFKFacts.org moderator Jefferson Morley, this was the first JFK assassination conspiracy theory to reach the public in print.

Moreover, the CIA propaganda effort remains exactly that -- a lie and an attempt to spread a conspiracy theory -- because there has never been a preponderance of evidence -- let alone incontrovertible evidence -- that Castro or Castro-backed groups organized or implemented a plot to murder the U.S. president.

The Nov. 23, 1963, special edition of the magazine, Trinchera (in English: Trenches), was published by members of the Cuban Student Directorate, a CIA-funded organization based in Miami.

Leaders of the Directorate, also known as the DRE, its Spanish acronym, received $51,000 per month in 1963 dollars ($389,000 per month in 2013 dollars), or roughly $4.8 million per year, from the CIA, according to an April 1963 memo found in the JFK Library in Boston.

Declassified CIA records prove that the publication was paid for by undercover CIA Officer George Joannides, who was chief of psychological operations in the CIA’s Miami station.

Ongoing Suit To Make Public JFK Assassination Files Held By CIA

Morley is the plaintiff in the ongoing Morley v. CIA suit, which seeks to make public Joannides’ classified files.

Morley believes Joannides’ files -- and at least some of the information in the more than 1,100 other related classified files from key CIA officers -- will provide more information regarding the Nov. 22, 1963, assassination of President Kennedy. The CIA, which said the files are “not believed relevant” to the JFK assassination, has refused to make public the files, citing “national security.” However, the CIA's claim has never been independently verified.

In Morley’s suit, his attorney has responded to the CIA’s latest brief, on the issue of court fees. Having won on appeal twice, the plaintiff Morley argues that the standard practice of the U.S government paying court fees for a successful appeal should apply. The CIA counters that the litigation has not generated any significant new information, and therefore the government should not have to pay the court fees. The issue is now in the hands of U.S. Judge Richard Leon.

Other files related to the JFK assassination that the CIA refuses to make public include the files of CIA Officers David Atlee Phillips, Birch D. O’Neal, E. Howard Hunt, William King Harvey and Anne Goodpasture.

Regarding the Directorate (DRE), within the CIA, the south Florida Anti-Castro group was known by its code name AMSPELL. The group was “conceived, created and funded by the Agency in September 1960 and terminated in December 1966,” according to a CIA memo, dated April 1967.

CIA Miami Psychological Warfare Operations Chief Joannides handled contacts with the DRE, according to Joannides’ July 1963 job evaluation. With the CIA’s support, the DRE engaged in “intelligence collection, political action and propaganda.”

In its Nov. 23, 1963, special edition, the DRE's Trinchera focused on comments Oswald made during a debate on a New Orleans radio program with DRE Delegate Carlos Bringuier in August 1963. The DRE asserted that Oswald and Castro were “the presumed assassins.”

Also, earlier, in August 1963, Joannides’s AMSPELL had a series of encounters with a Castro supporter named Oswald in New Orleans. The Cuban students confronted and publicized Oswald’s one-man chapter of the pro-Castro Fair Play for Cuba Committee, which generated newspaper, radio and TV coverage of Oswald’s obscure, tiny political action group.

Hence, two objective facts stemming from the above are:

1) Joannides was running “psychological warfare” operations aimed at discrediting Castro supporters in the United States in the summer of 1963.

2) Members of Joannides’ AMSPELL network played a leading role in publicizing Oswald’s pro-Castro views both before and after Kennedy was assassinated.

The question Morley v CIA seeks to answer is: are the two facts related?

The CIA could clarify the situation, but, as noted, the CIA won’t make public or release the aforementioned files on Joannides, nor will it make public the files of the other key CIA officers.

CIA: Pattern Of Obstruction Regarding Joannides, Et Al.

So what, one may ask, is the CIA hiding? What is in the Joannides’ file and the other CIA officers’ files that the Agency is so worried about?

It might be something as minor as an operation or project that was mismanaged or had failed despite a large amount of money, time, energy or resources allocated to it. No U.S. government department wants to be seen foundering or mismanaging public dollars -- particularly not in the current era of fiscal austerity.

That said, given the CIA’s history of failing to tell the truth and obfuscation, the Joannides’ files may indicate something more substantial, something that reflects adversely -- or worse -- on the Agency. That’s because the CIA’s latest refusal to make public the files represents the fourth time the Agency has opposed a public interest effort to obtain the full truth on the assassination of President Kennedy. Those incidences:

1) Warren Commission: delay and obstruct. In 1964, CIA Deputy Director Richard Helms, “the man who kept the secrets,” and Joannides’ boss, never told the Warren Commission that Kennedy’s alleged assassin had scuffled with the CIA-backed Cubans in New Orleans. Helms also never disclosed that Joannides -- and other CIA agents who were under his supervision and funding -- had helped communicate the story of Oswald’s pro-Castro activities. It wasn’t until 1998 -- when the CIA was forced to disclose Joannides’ support for Oswald’s antagonists among the anti-Castro students -- that the public learned of this psychological warfare operation. The Agency has resisted further disclosure about the nature, focus and objective of Joannides’ operations in 1963 ever since.

2) HSCA: lie, deflect, delay and obstruct. In 1978, Joannides served as CIA liaison to the House Select Committee on Assassinations (HSCA), which re-investigated the JFK assassination, but he did not disclose the obvious conflict of interest to the HSCA in regard to his role in the events of 1963.

HSCA Chief Counsel G. Robert Blakey said that had he known who Joannides was at that time, Joannides would have not continued as CIA liaison, but would have become a witness who would have been interrogated under oath by the HSCA staff or by the committee. In addition, Joannides’ failure-to-disclose occurred despite the fact that Blakey and the CIA had a pre-investigation agreement between the HSCA and the CIA that CIA personnel who were operational in 1963 could not be involved in the committee’s investigation.

Many would consider the above deception by the CIA audacious, to put it diplomatically.

When Morley first informed Blakey about a decade ago about Joannides’ role in the very anti-Castro activities from 1963 that the HSCA was investigating, Blakey was flabbergasted:

“If I’d known his [Joannides’] role in 1963, I would have put Joannides under oath -- he would have been a witness, not a facilitator,” Blakey, now a law professor at the University of Notre Dame, told The New York Times. “How do we know what he didn’t give us?”

3) ARRB: lie again, delay and obstruct. After Oliver Stone’s seminal 1991 film “JFK” increased debate about who was behind Kennedy’s murder, the public pressured Congress to declassify more files related to the JFK assassination, and Congress created the Assassination Records Review Board (ARRB) to oversee the release of more documents. However, incredibly, the CIA once again failed to tell the ARRB about Joannides’ 1963 work, and the board was blinded to a legitimate and germane investigation area.

U.S. Judge Jack Tunheim, ARRB chairman from 1994-1995, said that had the board known about Joannides’ activities in 1963, it would have been a no-brainer to investigate him:

“If we’d known of his role in Miami in 1963, we would have pressed for all his records,” Judge Tunheim said, the New York Times reported.

4) Obstruction No. 4: Morley v CIA

Fast-forward 18 years into the now postmodern era, and the CIA’s response to petitions for pubic disclosure in the Morley v CIA case looks a lot like its stance versus the Warren Commission, the HSCA and the ARRB: refuse to make public the documents, seek to delay, obfuscate the issues, and do not confirm or deny.

Moreover, the CIA’s stance versus Morley looks all the more problematic due to the fact that it has been 50 years since the assassination of President Kennedy. The Cold War is over: the United States won. There is no existential threat to the United States. Russia, the world's second strongest military power, while not a U.S. ally, is not an enemy, either, but a rival. Cuba’s centrally planned communist economic model has been discredited for decades, and it will likely become a market-oriented economy in the decade ahead. Cuba also poses no threat to the U.S. or its interests in the region -- i.e., don’t expect Cuba to invade Florida or export its centrally planned economic system to Brazil or Mexico any time soon. Even so, the CIA argues that making public the classified JFK assassination files would cause “extremely grave damage” to U.S. national security.

JFK Assassination Investigation Status

It must be underscored that, to date, there is no smoking gun or incontrovertible evidence of a plot or conspiracy to assassinate President Kennedy, but there is a pattern of suspicious activity, along with a series of anomalies and a commonality of interests among key parties, that compel additional research and the release of non-public documents.

Further, the CIA probably is not covering up some tectonic, systemic crisis-triggering secret about the assassination of President Kennedy, or even evidence of a colossal Agency operational failure that would prompt the American people to call for a dismantling of the national security state apparatus.

But you would not know it from the CIA’s stance toward the old, still-classified JFK assassination files.

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 12/12/13 09:51 PM

Like i posted previously, LBJ to the day he died supposedly believed Castro was behind the assassination. At least that was what Joseph Califano said LBJ told him.

LBJ allegedly told Califano that JFK wanted Castro dead but Castro beat him to the punch. Who knows.

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 12/12/13 09:57 PM

Like i posted previously, LBJ to the day he died supposedly believed Castro was behind the assassination. At least that was what Joseph Califano said LBJ told him.

LBJ allegedly told Califano that JFK wanted Castro dead but Castro beat him to the punch. Who knows.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xd1wuXrVPjo

LBJ on LHO.

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 12/13/13 05:05 AM

For everyone who is eager to see Oswald's Tax returns,wait for 3 years,not 50. They are scheduled to be released in 2017. I found this out by actually researching it,not just repeating what"everyone says". As far as Ruth Paine, let me get this straight. The claim is that a woman who was a Quaker,an ACLU member,and a peace activist,insinuated herself in a plot to blow JFK's head wide open on national TV. I'm going to need a little more before I buy this one. From the above article "the contents of the envelope remained a mystery". That means that nobody knows what was in the envelope.That means that no conclusions of any kind can be drawn about the contents of the envelope. None.Period.Ever.

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 12/13/13 05:26 AM

Glad to see you back Lou. I needed some backup. cool

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 12/13/13 05:52 PM

For everyone who is eager to see Oswald's Tax returns,wait for 3 years,not 50. They are scheduled to be released in 2017. I found this out by actually researching it,not just repeating what"everyone says". As far as Ruth Paine, let me get this straight. The claim is that a woman who was a Quaker,an ACLU member,and a peace activist,insinuated herself in a plot to blow JFK's head wide open on national TV. I'm going to need a little more before I buy this one. From the above article "the contents of the envelope remained a mystery". That means that nobody knows what was in the envelope.That means that no conclusions of any kind can be drawn about the contents of the envelope. None.Period.Ever.

House Select Committee on Assassinations.

HSCA Chief Counsel G. Robert Blakey said that had he known who Joannides was at that time, Joannides would have not continued as CIA liaison, but would have become a witness who would have been interrogated under oath by the HSCA staff or by the committee.

Now that says it all they are hiding something.

You can't come up anything to show people were not cia when they all have links to cia,

IF anything the evidence shows people with links to the cia was pals with LHO before the JFK hit now that is a Fact does not show anything other than LHO and people with cia links was together before the hit but at the end of the day the evidence shows links.

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassination - 12/13/13 06:33 PM

Our damn Government was involved in the hit. That's all I gotta say. Facts prove it.

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassination - 12/13/13 07:16 PM

Ok...we're just talking here. I definitely respect everyones opinions on this. Like i said i was a big believer in all the conspiracy stuff for a very long time before my thoughts on it started changing.

But about the tax returns...you guys don't really expect to see a w2 from the CIA do you? Even if he really was a spy or whatever i seriously doubt it would be on his tax return. Not positive but i think Marina released the 1962 tax records. Pretty sure i read that somewhere....but i'd have to double check it to be sure.

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassination - 12/15/13 04:22 PM

Even if he really was a spy or whatever i seriously doubt it would be on his tax return ?

Well put it this way before the JFK Hit LHO was going about with people with CIA LINKS, THIS IS A FACT.

What ever way you look at this JFK hit LHO done it on his own, or with other people ? he was with CIA people with links to the CIA.

Now the evidence in the case shows that the FBI-CIA new LHO, people with CIA LINKS NEW LHO.

Allen Dulles CIA sacked by JFK had links to Ruth Paine and her husband who are pretty spooky characters in all of this LHO info.

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?absPageId=172708

Warren Commission Executive Session of 22 Jan 1964 ?

Now why are they hiding this info ?

Warren Commissioner Allen Dulles, during a January 22, 1964, executive session at which the allegation that Lee Harvey Oswald was a paid informant for the FBI was discussed. The transcript was indeed destroyed, but an original court reporter’s tape was later recovered and the transcript re-made from it after a long legal battle brought by Harold Weisberg, a former Capitol Hill staffer and JFK researcher.

I rest my case, if they was not up to their eyes in something why
destroyed transcripts of this session ?

Forget the mob, grassy knoll, two sides of the cuban issues.

There is noway anyone but the GOV destroyed transcripts AND OTHER EVIDENCE.

Why have they destroyed transcripts and other stuff if LHO was a lone nut who shot John F. Kennedy - 35th President of the United States ?

Now on till we get to know what LHO and his CIA mates was up too before the JFK hit will we ever know the true facts.

Even if LHO shot JFK on his own that day you can't get away from the fact he could have done it on the orders of his CIA link mates who he was with before the hit.

I myself think he was in on the plot in some way but did not let off the shots himself but may have let people into his job to do so.

He may have ran to hide something after the hit in the house or passed something to other people went down the road to some place were he was to be set up and shot dead but this did not come off so they got him at the next time they could.

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassination - 12/15/13 06:10 PM

Ok...it looks like neither of us are going to change the mind of the other so we'll just have to agree to disagree on this.
Posted By: Bennie_The_Ball

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 12/15/13 06:51 PM

Oswald the "Lone Nut"

Yup nothing to see here , keep moving

The Oswald Calendars
Oswald? Calendar I

9/25 /63 : Visit to the military commission in Austin to change his marine discharge papers

9/25/63 : Three unidentified figures - two Latin and one American , Leon Oswald - are seen at the house of Silvia Odio , a Cuban immigrant . The characteristics of the American : ex-marine, marksman, cranky, daredevil, anti-Castroite, ready to kill Fidel, and suggesting that the Cubans take care of Kennedy for the Bay of Pigs .

First week of October : Three men take target practice in a vacant lot in a Dallas suburb . One is Latin another “resembles” Oswald . One collects all the fired cartridges . The owner of the lot finds a 6.5 - caliber cartridge from a Mannlicher Carcano . The FBI later determined that the bullet was not fired from Oswald’s rifle . Must have been a sale at Kleins?

10/7 - 14 : A change of address form is competed and filed in a New Orleans post office for L H O . Someone who resembles Oswald attends a meeting of DRE on the 13th . General Walker is present .

11/1 :-7 A person who resembles Oswald buys rifle cartridges in Fort Worth while Oswald is in Dallas that day . Another Oswald look-alike visits another gun store in Fort Worth . He inquires into the possibility of attaching a scope to a rifle . He’s accompanied by a woman and 2 small children .

11/8 : An Oswald applies for a job as a parking-garage attendant at Southland Hotel in central Dallas. He inquires about the height of the building and the field of vision from the top.

11/8 : In the neighborhood where Marina lives Oswald goes to a supermarket to cash a check for $189 .

11/9 : Oswald begins to frequent a rifle range in Dallas . He shoots well but calls attention to himself by his behavior .

11/9 : This is the infamous test drive at the Auto dealer where he brags of coming into a bunch of money real soon.

11/16 : Oswald starts shooting at someone else’s target with his 6.5mm shooting MC.

11/18 : Pedro Gonzales the president of the anti-Castro group in Albilene receives a note signed by Lee Oswald from his neighbor .It asks Gonzales to to call him at one of two Dallas phone numbers .

11/23 : An informant for the DPD states that the house where Oswald attended anti-Castro meetings several times has been abandoned for a few days . The address of which belonged to Alpha 66 .

Oswald Calendar II

8/9 : Oswald is arrested for his little skirmish in New Orleans while handing out pamphlets .

8/10 : Speaks with an FBI agent at the police station after his arrest .

8/16 : Appears on TV in New Orleans to promote upcoming Fair Play for Cuba demonstration .

8/17 : Appears on a local radio program where he praises the Cuban revolution.

8/21 : Debates with anti-Castro supporters on the radio . Mails letters to the US Communist party HQ in New York.

8/31 : Sends letters to the Daily Worker in New York looking for a job as a photographer with the intention of moving there . Also to the Socialist Workers party HQ in in New York stating that he intends to move to the Washington -Baltimore and looks to contact representatives there .

9/1 : More letters to the US Communist party stating he is moving to Washington DC area and would like establish contacts .

9/17 : Secures visa to Mexico from the Mexican consulate in New Orleans

9/23 : Family moves to Dallas to reside with Ruth Paine

9/25 : Leaves New Orleans for Mexico ?

9/27 : Visits Soviet and Cuban embassies to get visas

9/28 : Same as above

10/3 : Back in Dallas looking for work

10/15 : Begins works at the TSBD . Thank you Ruth !

10/23 : Attends a right-wing meeting where Gen. Walker is a speaker .

10/25 : Ruth Paines husband invites Oswald to a meeting of the liberal ACLU .Oswald pays dues and joins group .

11/1 : Sends letter to the US Commie Party asking for advice on how to raise progressive tendencies in the ACLU .

11/12 : Mails letter to Soviet embassy in Washington about visit to Mexico .

11/12 : Went to FBI in Dallas and leaves note for SA Hosty expressing irritation for harassment of Marina

11/21 : Unexpectedly spends night at Paine residence . Spends night and drives to work the next day with a neighbor .

Oswald - FBI Calendar III

8/10 : Oswald is questioned by SA John Kelly after arrest in New Orleans

8/ 22 : New Orleans FBI listens to Oswald radio interview

8/ 23 : FBI HQ asks NEW Orleans branch for results of its investigation of LHO

9/10 : New Orleans FBI is in charge of monitoring Oswald .FBI requests information from Dallas branch .

9/24 : New Orleans branch notifies HQ that the investigation is ongoing and will notify them of any further developments

10/2 : New Orleans determines the Oswalds have moved . Dallas branch continues investigation.

10/10 : FBI is informed of Oswalds contact with Soviet embassy in Mexico by CIA

10/18 : FBI receives more info of Oswald visit by its rep in Mexico

10/22 : FBI SA Hosty receives and forwards analogous information from the Immigration and Naturalization Service to New Orleans branch

10/26 : New Orleans determines the Oswalds have deserted the Irving address and asks Dallas branch to determine the new address

10/30 : Hosty informs NO branch that the Oswalds live with Ruth Paine but Lee does not live there

11/1 : Hosty visits Paine residence and speaks with Ruth Paine and Marina . He learns? Lee works at the TSBD and lives alone address unknown . Ya right .

11/5 : Hosty revisits the Paine residence

11/8 : The CIA gets the FBI information on Oswald from 10/31

11/12-15 : Hosty picks up Oswald’s note from receptionist and leaves it unread on his desk until the 22nd

11/15 : The CIA directs FBI Oswald information to its counterintelligence branch , Special Services Division , Special Affairs Staff in charge of all Cuban operations.

11/18 : The FBI in Washington receives a copy of Oswalds letter to the Soviet embassy and directs it to Dallas

11/22 The document arrives in Dallas but Hosty only acquaints himself with its contents after the assassination.

-------------------------

Busy little buggah, no?

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 12/16/13 05:47 PM

Ok...it looks like neither of us are going to change the mind of the other so we'll just have to agree to disagree on this.

Well you say LHO did it on his own ? if that is the case why destroyed transcripts of this session ? what was he doing with George de Mohrenschildt a right wing person, LHO was said to be left wing some mix that.

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 01/04/14 08:11 PM

Well you say LHO did it on his own ? if that is the case why destroyed transcripts of this session ? what was he doing with George de Mohrenschildt a right wing person, LHO was said to be left wing some mix that.

Now LHO was what i said to you CIA links.

JANE ROMAN CIA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SjLFYVjUFY

http://www.history-matters.com/essays/frameup/WhatJaneRomanSaid/WhatJaneRomanSaid_1.htm

Now read this ok.

WHAT JANE ROMAN SAID

A Retired CIA Officer Speaks Candidly About Lee Harvey Oswald
By Jefferson Morley
This is the previously-unknown story of three senior CIA officers—Jane Roman, George Joannides and John Whitten—who knew about the activities of accused presidential assassin Lee Harvey Oswald in 1963. It is based on interviews and recently declassified CIA records in the National Archives.

Their story, as told by Washington journalist Jefferson Morley, reveals the CIA's pre-assassination knowledge of Kennedy's accused killer to be wider and deeper than generally known. It also documents the CIA's role in the publication of the first JFK conspiracy theory.

A keen interest in Oswald’

The agency’s interest in Oswald in late 1963, Roman explained, was the result of his involvement with the pro-Castro Fair Play for Cuba Committee, often known by its acronym, FPCC. The agency had wiretap transcripts proving that the FPCC was funded by the Cuban government, via Castro’s delegation at the United Nations in New York. It was Oswald’s FPCC activities that most interested the counterintelligence staff in 1963, she said.

Newman then reviewed the routing slips on two documents about Oswald that Roman herself had received in September 1963.

The first was the FBI report from agent Hosty in Dallas. Hosty reported on Oswald’s address in the summer of 1963 and his recent leftist political activities, including his subscription to the Socialist Worker newspaper.

The second report was more provocative. It was a report from the FBI in New Orleans, dated September 23, 1963. Oswald, it seemed, had gotten arrested. He had been handing out FPCC pamphlets on a street corner in New Orleans on August 9, 1963 when he was confronted by some members of the militantly anti-Castro group called the Directorio Revolucionario Estudantil or DRE, which was known to North American newspaper readers as the Cuban Student Directorate. An altercation ensued. Oswald and some of the Cubans were arrested. An agent in the New Orleans office of the FBI wrote up a report and sent it to Washington.

The FBI, it should be noted, was not the only organization interested in Oswald’s political activities. The Cuban students were also collecting intelligence on the young ex-Marine.

The Cuban Student Directorate, long since forgotten, was among the most prominent anti-Castro organizations of the day. Composed of exiled middle-class students from the University of Havana, the Directorate rallied young people in Miami against Castro’s communist movement. It won headlines around the world for sensational actions such as attempting to assassinate Castro outside a Havana hotel in August 1962. At CIA headquarters in Langley the group was known by the code name AMSPELL. With the U.S. support, the Directorate flourished and established chapters in cities throughout North and South America in the early 1960s.

The Directorate followed up on Oswald’s antics just as the FBI did. In August 1963, the New Orleans delegation of the group reported to the Directorate’s headquarters in Miami that a Castro supporter named Oswald was trying to infiltrate their ranks. The Directorate leaders in Miami authorized the New Orleans chapter to issue a press release denouncing Oswald’s pro-Castro ways. The New Orleans students also challenged Oswald to a debate on a local radio program. When Oswald accepted they made a tape of his remarks criticizing U.S. policy toward Cuba.

Of course, none of this was in the FBI records. At the time of our interview with Jane Roman, Newman and I knew only that the Directorate had received funding from the CIA under a program with the code name of AMSPELL. There was, it turns out, much more to know. All we had was the FBI report on the arrest of Oswald and his antagonists in the Cuban Student Directorate that was forwarded to the CIA. The routing slip showed that Roman signed for it on October 4, 1963.

Newman recounted the circumstances in which she signed for the report. Five weeks after his brawl with the Cuban Student Directorate in New Orleans, Oswald had caught a bus to Mexico City where he visited both the Cuban and Russian diplomatic offices seeking a visa. The CIA surveillance team watching two offices figured out the visitor’s name was Lee Oswald. The surveillance team reported their finding to David Atlee Phillips, the chief of Cuban operations in Mexico City. Phillips notified his boss, Win Scott, the chief of the Mexico City station. On October 8, 1963, Scott sent a cable to headquarters in Washington asking for more information about Oswald. Two days later, headquarters sent a response.

This was the next document that Newman gave to Roman for her perusal. She had helped prepare it thirty-one years before.

This three-page cable, dated October 10, 1963, seems innocuous. It was drafted by a woman named Charlotte Bustos. She worked on the Mexico desk of the CIA. It was her job to handle such routine inquiries. She did this by checking to see if the agency had ever opened a so-called 201 file on anyone named Lee Oswald. (A 201 file, sometimes known as a personality file, is opened on anybody of interest to the agency.) Because of his defection to the Soviet Union in 1959, Oswald already had a 201 file at CIA headquarters. Bustos reviewed it and drafted a reply. By the end of the workday on October 10, 1963, her draft had been revised by other CIA offices for coordination, authentication, and approval. No CIA cable could go out with such vetting.

The markings at the bottom of the document indicated which offices and which officers had been consulted. Jane Roman was identified as one of the officers who had seen in the cable “in draft form.” The cable was also seen by an “authenticating officer” whose task it was to vouch for its contents. That was J.C. King, the chief of all CIA operations in the Western Hemisphere. Finally, the cable had to be signed by a “releasing officer” who approved the policy contents of the message. That was Tom Karamessines, who served as top deputy to covert operations chief, Richard Helms.

At 10:28 p.m. on the night of Wednesday, October 10, 1963, the cable went to Mexico City.

Partisans of the anti-conspiratorial interpretation of Kennedy’s death stress that this cable was routine. It certainly seems to be, despite the hour at which it was sent. In the cable, Karamessines passed on to Mexico City what the agency purported to know about Lee Oswald: that he had defected to the Soviet Union in October 1959, that he had married a Russian woman, and that he had moved back to the United States in the spring of 1962. The cable stated that the “latest HDQS [headquarters] info[rmation]” about this young American was a State Department report from May 1962, which stated that his time in the Soviet Union had “a maturing effect” on him.

In the interview, Newman called Roman’s attention to this seemingly minor statement.

“It’s not even a little bit untrue,” he noted bluntly. “It’s grossly untrue.”

The juxtaposition was clear.

On the table was one cable which showed that Roman had signed off on the statement that the “latest HDQS info” on Oswald was a report from State Department report dated May 1962.

On top of that cable was the cable and routing slip that showed she had just a few days before signed for the two FBI reports on this same Lee Harvey Oswald. She had signed for the second of these reports on Oct. 4, 1963.

Newman’s implication was clear. If Roman had read the FBI reports, then she knew on October 10, 1963 that Oswald had just a few weeks earlier been handing out pamphlets on behalf of the FPCC, the most prominent pro-Castro organization in the United States. Moreover, Oswald’s pro-Castro activism had embroiled him in an altercation with members of the Cuban Student Directorate, one of the agency’s most favored front groups in the anti-Castro cause. All of this information was on Jane Roman’s desk in October 1963.

The logical conclusion: On October 10, 1963 the “latest HDQS info” on Oswald wasn’t a 17-month old State Department memo speculating about Oswald’s state of mind. It was a month-old FBI document about Oswald’s contacts with a CIA-sponsored organization. And Jane Roman—if she had done her job—had known it.

Roman thought carefully about what Newman was suggesting. Her response was telling. She didn’t deny that she had read the FBI reports on Oswald. She couldn’t--not with her initials on the routing slips.

Instead, Roman spoke about who had responsibility for the handling the contents of a cable about Oswald. She said the responsibility did not belong to CI/LS but to another office in the agency’s Directorate of Plans: the Special Affairs Staff (SAS). She was precise on why the cable didn’t it mention Oswald’s most recent activities, namely his clash with the anti-Castro Cubans in New Orleans.

“The only interpretation I could put on this [the language of the cable] would that this SAS group would have held all the information on Oswald under their tight control,” she said.

In the fall of 1963, the SAS was a new bureaucratic entity in the CIA. Created at the behest of the Kennedy White House, it was tasked with overthrowing of the government of Cuba without too much “noise,” meaning domestic political consequences. It was the bureaucratic incarnation of John and Robert Kennedy’s secret but abiding determination to remove Fidel Castro from power. It was created after the Cuban missile crisis of October 1962 was resolved. When the showdown over Soviet missiles in Cuba ended peacefully, Castro’s grip on power was stronger than ever.

Some thought JFK had squandered an opportunity to get rid of Castro. Others thought he had acted prudently. There was consensus that Operation Mongoose, the Kennedy brothers’ first covert program to oust the charismatic communist, was going nowhere. The SAS was created in January 1963 to take over the job. As for tactics, the Kennedy brothers didn’t care what SAS did as long as the White House had plausible deniability. The SAS operatives tried everything from assassination conspiracies to propaganda to political action to “psychological warfare,” the contemporary term of art for espionage that deceived and disoriented and divided the communists. Along the way, some of the SAS men became interested in the very obscure character named Lee Harvey Oswald.

At least that was Jane Roman’s reading of the cables.

These SAS men were being very careful with what they knew about Oswald. Under their tight control. Roman stressed that she was not privy to such things. She said that, for the counterintelligence staff, running such a check on a then-unknown personality like Oswald was simply mundane duty.

“All these things that you have shown me so far before the assassination would have been very dull and very routine,” she said.

That was very likely true, and Newman didn’t dispute it. He stressed a different point: that Roman, having read the FBI cables on Oswald and having seen the draft form of the cable to Mexico City, personally knew that the line about “latest HDQS info” on Oswald was not entirely accurate.

“You had to know that this sentence here was not correct,” Newman said.

“Well, I had thousands of these things,” Roman protested.

“I’m willing to accept whatever your explanation is,” Newman allowed, “ but I have to ask you this--”

Roman was getting testy.

“And I wasn’t in on any particular goings-on or hanky-panky as far as the Cuban situation,” she added.

“Right, so you wouldn’t have”--Newman groped for the right words, “what you’re saying is” He finished the thought: “…tried to examine it that closely?”

“Yeah, I mean, this is all routine as far as I was concerned,” she answered.

“Problem though, here,” Newman noted. He pointed to the line in the cable about “latest HDQS info.”

Roman understood his point and finally conceded it: “Yeah, I mean I’m signing off on something that I know isn’t true.”

I’m signing off on something that I know isn’t true.

This was doubly interesting. Roman was not only acknowledging not only was somebody in SAS interested in Oswald six weeks before Kennedy was killed. She was stating that whoever that somebody was made an affirmative decision to withhold information about him from other CIA officers before November 22, 1963.

Newman did not dwell on the point. He did not imply that Roman was involved in anything sinister. She was merely saying that she participated in drafting a cable in which the men higher up in the clandestine operations division chose not to tell the whole truth—something that was in the nature of their jobs.

Responsibility for the cable on Oswald, Roman said, belonged to the most senior officer who signed it, Tom Karamessines.

She was no doubt correct. Karamessines was Dick Helms’ right hand man. While Helms was sleek and bland, an Ivy Leaguer who was barbered to the nines and kept a clean desk, Karamessines was an earthy assimilated New Yorker. He had distinguished himself as a frontline soldier in the vicious Greek civil war of 1946-48. He went on to become the chief of the CIA station in Athens, the largest outpost of U.S. intelligence in the Near East. There he recruited a large number of Greek-Americans to work for the agency. In March 1962, Helms made him his top assistant and trusted him totally.

Newman wanted to know how Roman, with the benefit of hindsight, interpreted the contents of the cable about Lee Harvey Oswald that Tom Karamessines’ signed and sent to Mexico City late on the night of October 10, 1963.

“What does this tell you about this file, that somebody would write something they knew wasn’t true?” he asked.

“And I’m not saying that it has to be considered sinister, don’t misunderstand me,” Newman added. “It is one thing if I don’t say anything, I tell you ‘You don’t have a need to know.’ But if I tell you something that I know isn’t true, that’s an action [that] I’m taking for some reason. … I guess what I’m trying to push you to address square on here is, is this indicative of some sort of operational interest in Oswald’s file?”

This was the key question of the interview and Roman took it head on.

“Yes,” she replied. “To me its indicative of a keen interest in Oswald held very closely on the need to know basis.”

A keen interest in Oswald held very closely on the need to know basis.

Parsing this burst of intelligence jargon raised several questions.

“A keen interest” in Oswald required specific CIA personnel to be interested. Who?

These unknown senior CIA officials “held very closely” information about the accused assassin’s political activities before he killed Kennedy. Why would they do such a thing?

It occurred to me then that it was quite possible, even probable, that Jane Roman had been “out of the loop” back in 1963. It might well have been the first time that she had even thought about the question. Why had her colleagues send a cable to Mexico City stating that the latest information on Oswald was 17 months old when she (and others) had much more recent reports in hand?

Roman’s reply was thoughtful, not defensive.

“There wouldn’t be any point in withholding it [the recent information about Oswald],” she answered. “There has to be a point for withholding information from Mexico City.”

This was the third important insight that Roman offered: There has to be a point. There had to be a reason why unknown colleagues chose to withhold information from Win Scott in Mexico City.

Newman agreed. He offered his belief that “somebody made a decision about Oswald’s file here.” Somebody, meaning one or more of her CIA colleagues in Washington.

Roman understood his implication: some specific people in the CIA hierarchy were deliberately manipulating information about Oswald weeks before Kennedy was killed. She mulled the possibilities.

“Well, the obvious position which I really can’t contemplate would be that they [meaning the people with final authority over the cable] thought that somehow … they could make some use of Oswald,” she said.

This was both fair and precise. Roman was not saying that she knew or believed somebody in the CIA was trying to make use of Oswald seven weeks before he allegedly shot Kennedy. But clearly she thought it was possible based on the paper trail in front of her. In any case, Roman did not dispute Newman’s underlying point. In fact, she said she basically agreed with it—with one reservation.

“I would think that there was definitely some operational reason to withhold it [the information at headquarters on Oswald], if it was not sheer administrative error, when you see all the people who signed off on it.”

Jane Roman would later tell confidants that “administrative error” could explain everything in the Oswald paper trail. On the tape of the interview, Roman’s tone of voice when she says “administrative error” sounds more ironic than emphatic, at least to my ears. Roman did not elucidate how “sheer administrative error” might account for the misstatement about headquarters’ knowledge of the recent activities of Oswald. She did not acknowledge any administrative errors of her own or of anybody else. She did not pursue the point. With the documents in front of her, Roman could not and did not explain how “administrative error” created the Oct. 10, 1963 cable.

As she herself said, “There had to be a point.”

For me, that was the clincher. Roman agreed that the cable traffic about Oswald showed that somebody in the CIA covert operations division was thinking carefully about Oswald before Kennedy was killed. I came away certain that Jane Roman did not know who that somebody was.

After the interview was over, the three of us chatted for a while. Roman made clear that she thought conspiratorial explanations of the Kennedy assassination were absurd. She said that she believed the leaders of the Warren Commission were men of integrity capable of uncovering the truth. She said she had no reason to doubt their finding that Oswald acted alone. She bore considerable animus toward Oliver Stone for making a popular movie that suggested otherwise.

We stressed that we were interested in thoroughly exploring what the new JFK records showed and thanked her for her time.

Now i rest my case this says it all,

For me, that was the clincher. Roman agreed that the cable traffic about Oswald showed that somebody in the CIA covert operations division was thinking carefully about Oswald before Kennedy was killed. I came away certain that Jane Roman did not know who that somebody was.

LHO THE DOWN AND OUT WHO HAD NO LIFE WAS A LONE NUT CASE,

WELL CIA DID NOT THINK SO.
Posted By: DB

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 01/04/14 11:03 PM

I totally understand if people like Giancarlo don't believe LHO had conspirators as it takes a lot of reading and very little media content take that position
But if you read the AARB files ( to my knowledge no media program has ever covered it ) , it's clear that the JFK assasination was carried out by anti Castro cubansa and there CIA sponsors such as David Atlee Phillips , E Howard Hunt and likely higher up to James Angleton and Richard Helms

It takes a lot of reading to get the plot down but it's out there and numerous people have admitted to it , such as E Howard hunt and David Atlee Phillips.

Not to mention we now know for a fact that Antonio Vencina ( leader of Alpha 66) identified CIA agent Maurice Bischop as David Atlee Phillips as his CIA handler and who he saw with LHO in Dallas in Sept .

Really though all one has to do is look at the autopsy photos to show the wound in JFK back to determine it had to be a conspiracy as the bullet coming down could not exit his throat . What's comical is the WC claims they never looked at the autopsy photos ( which we now know to be a lie from recently declassified docs an in fact a huge obstacle for them is they couldn't understand how a wound it hat low on back could exit the throat ), the single bullet theory is impossible . Even crazier is the document declassified in 1997 from our own future president in his own handwriting changing the final report edit from a back wound to the back of the neck .

A lot of good work was done in the HSCA but unfortunately the info that was declassified was info that showed CIA guys were all over LHO , especially the Lopez report which shows someone impersonated LHO and how Philips was behind all these fake LHO stories to show Cuba or Russia was behind it ( A hsca member wanted to indict Phillips for perjury but Blakey said no . The hsca even lied by saying the exit wound in the back of the head while seen by parkland doctors was supposedly not seen by Bethesda autopsy doctors . We now know from the declassifing of the Bethesda doctors that nearly everyone agreed JFK had a large exit wound in the back of his head ( including the 2 FBI agents that were there to monitor the autopsy ). In all over 41 trained professionals in 2 separate medical facilities confirmed the exit wound in the back of the head ( again had to be a different shooter ) . Even crazier is the FBI in their final report said Connolly was shot once and JFK twice and would not support the single bullet theory ( this was a big problem for the WC until Spector made up the magic bullet - the FBI also disregarded the missed shot that hit the bystander ). Even crazier is the CIA report after viewing the Zuprader film said their were 2 shooters. Not too mention LHO had a negative parafin rifle test so he didn't fire a rifle this day .

As the chief counsel for the AARB Jeremy Gun said , he would rather be defending LHO than prosecuting him as the evidence is overwhelming that LHO wasn't the shooter . The WC to this day has never identified LHO motive for the shooting . Please anyone that says he did it for the notoriety , then why was LHO so definitive that he didn't do it and was a patsy , it makes no sense .

Basically what happened is after the Cuban missile crisis , word got out that JFK made a secret pledge not to invade Cuba which resulted in the serious anti Cuban group swearing reason . When JFK was forces to use the FBI to shut down the Cuban raids and and training camps only in the USA ( this is operation mongoose ), they went nuts , the icing on the cake was the shutdown of the training camps in Louisiana in August 1963. From that point this group and their CIA handlers knew they couldn't get to Castro and then turned their assasination plots on jfk .

I could go on and on , I understand why people still believe the LHO stories but anyone that really studies the facts of the case , there is just no way they could support the WC .

Not to mention even though the hsca was flawed and the CIA infiltrated it , they did overturn the WC and stated it was a probable conspiracy with additional unknown conspirators .

Lastly the AARB documents really show how on point the movie JFK was . New documents clearly show Clay Shaw did a lot of work for the CIA and his alias was Clem Bertrand . Also interesting is the CIA had 9 agents in the garrison office to thwart his investigation . This is similIar to what they did with joanaides and angelton when among them point men with the HSCA and WC when they were getting close to LHO and all the CIA people around him .

I am not a conspiracy guy and don't believe any of that 9/11 crap but anti Castro group and their CIA sponsors did a hit on jfk , at this point it's a fact .

The big question remains is were there higher people above that . The case is very strong that James Angelton was involved ( a top CIA guy in their special investigations group ) and probably Richard Helms . It will be interesting to see how involved LBJ and Hoover were , as their fingerprints are all over the cover up , the same can be said for Allen Dulles . Did they know on advance , did they help plan it , or did they just clean up the mess afterwards to quiet down the situation .

If you really want to know how the operation went down , read up on Richard Case Negal as he was as close to this as any CIA officer I know that has come forward with the actual details ( he wanted no part of the jfk hit and shot twice in a bank to get arrested but what he said at his trial right before the assasination and later on is fascinating and fills in a lot of gaps . Other foreign intelligence agencies in KGB and Cuba knew this was going down and Castro speech the day of the assasination blaming out intelligence agency is spot on for anyone that cares .

LBJ is partially right about his Castro did it statement and it's very clever , but it was the anti Cuban group that couldn't get him and this changed their sights to jfk. My guess is Bobby Kennedy felt it was his fault too as they hated him , and this was partially confirmed earlier this year when he son said publicly it was the CIA . Now to be clear this wasn't a CIA hit but rather the anti Castro right wing extremists in the group that were fiercely anti communists who likely thought they were doing the patriotic thing as sick as that is .

The only satisfying thing to me is a lot of the people involved had terrible lives afterwards , James Angelton forced to resign in disgrace from illegally spying on USA citizens and being an alcoholic , Elio Del Valle was tortured and murdered the same day as David Ferrie as both were to be indicted soon ( in jfk movie ) , Ferrie mysteriously died days before he was to be indicted , David Atlee Phillips cried on his deathbed as he finally admitted to his brother that he was in Dallas that day . Also the alpha 66 shooter Hermino Diaz Garcia was killed shortly after on a Cuba raid in 1966 - the Cuban govt has sworn statement from Tony Cuesta that Garcia and Del Valle were involved in the hit and the likely shooters . LBJ became a mess and alcoholic and Hoover rep has been disgraced while JFK presidency has been looked at very favorably , especially Vietnam and Cuba , he was right and will be remembered far longer than the conspirators .

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 01/05/14 04:04 AM

For anyone interested in Richard Case Nagal story , see the below book
Review on him . His story is fascinating yet tragic . The info he possessed on LHO pre assasination is astonishing ( as it should be given his assignment to monitor LHO )

The book is excellent and the link below is a good review and fact checker . Jim DiEugeno is the best jfk assasination fact checker out there .

http://www.ctka.net/reviews/russell_review_2.html

It also highlights the WC strategy of just disregarding any info that did not support the LHO lone nut ( a recently declassified document confirms Nagal told the FBI in dec 1963 that he knew LHO in Texas and Mexico yet his name was never even mentioned in the WC despite Nagal having clear CIA ties ) . Unfortunately the day after the AARB subpoenaed him to testify and for documents he was found dead. Ironically this is exactly what happened to another very important witness George de mohrenschildt as the day after hsca investigator Fonzi went to his house to set up an interview he shot himself in the head with a shotgun . George De was a good friend of Bush sr , even writing him a letter that is available asking for help and that he never should of opened his mouth up about LHO and that he was being followed was a CIA handler who was told to befriend LHO in Dallas ( likely to be his CIA care taker ) but who was a fierce Anti communist Russian . As time passed George was very upset in how he was used to help in the jfk hit .

If you want additional info on how dishonest the WC was , just do a little research on Richard Russell ( D - GA ) . An individual studied all of his writings and found documents detailing how strongly he disagreed with the magic bullet theory ( without this the LHO acted alone was impossible ) but unfortunately Dulles pulled a fast one on him to ensure his dissent ( which Russell wanted in the official report ) never saw the light of day . Dulles made sure the stenographer was not present that day to transcribe Russell dissent ( which was so compelling that another WC member Hale Boggs and one other joined in his dissent ) but made his secretary attend the meeting to provide the deception that someone was making a transcript . Unfortunately due to this no transcript was made to capture his dissent which resulted in the appearance that their investigation was agreed to by every member ( unanimous ) and give it more weight .

Like I said earlier , the information is out there including actual names who were involved ( CIA - Ferrie , Shaw , Del Valle Phillips , Howard Hunt, Angelton , Aplha66 a Sergio Archa Smith , Del Valle , Diaz Garcia , LHO , Guy Bannister with likely Texas oil men as the financial backers ) but it takes a lot of time to figure out what happened as our investigative bodies deliberately his this info or destroyed it but the AARB did an excellent job on filling some holes ( mainly that LHO was surrounded by men in intelligence ( no lone nut here ) . Hopefully the next round of declassification in 2017 provides further info .

As just an FYI , their was a civil case with E Howard Hunt vs Liberty Media that resulted in a jury believing that a conspiracy to kill jfk did occur . Not to mention the HSCA final report that concluded their was a probable conspiracy with unknown conspirators and the justice dept should re open the jfk murder case . The fact that this did not happen shows how powerful these people were . This case put numerous CIA officers on the witness stand that was crucial , individuals that Jim Garrison could not as various states would not grant Garrison extradition requests ( which is unheard of for a case like this but we all know the reason why ).

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 01/05/14 07:17 AM

Here is another on Oswald and his CIA association .
Poor guy got played by the great James Angelton
Very well researched book from new AARB files and on the record
Former CIA employees . Truly fascinating stuff . It's clear
LHO was deep in CIA operations and had a role in the jfk hit.

http://www.ctka.net/reviews/newman.html

Another historic event that is rarely talked about for obvious reasons was
the planned jfk assassination attempt in Chicago in early November 1963.
The plot was nearly identical to the Dallas plot. High powered rifles from
A high story building , motorcade, the shooters were 4 Cubans and a delusioned
Right wing ex marine who detested named Thomas Vallee as the patsy / fall guy.

This of course was never even mentioned in the WC report ( shocker ) And even
Worse Dallas federal agents responsible for protecting jfk were never informed
The secret service agent who tried bringing this to the
attention of the WC was Abraham Bolden who was the first black SS agent . He had to be silenced and was promptly arrested shortly after notifying the WC in 1964 for soliciting A bribe and was sentenced to jail for 6 years . Later on the only witness In the case recanted and in his own trial admitted he perjured himself with bolden's case.

This basically ruined this guys life but Bolden never changed his story. Amazingly
( to some at least ) is that despite 2 Cubans being arrested and 2 getting away
From an error made by the police tailing them , even after the Dallas assasination this was Never investigated again or even brought up ( despite finding numerous M1 rivals And 3000 rounds in their hotel room and a map of jfk's motorcade route , no finger prints were made and they let the 2 Cubans go for some reason , their names are still unknown . Talk about being able to solve the plot as I'm sure these Cubans were anti Castro alpha 66 guys that would obviously tie back to their CIA sponsors , this info could really help with the case, James Rowley , the SS chief that many have held responsible for the poor protection in Dallas ordered The FBI no written reports were to be made and any made need to be destroyed ( this included 4 photographs ) . Also the hit was to be executed at the Northwest Expressway overpass ( similar to the hit area in Dallas ). The suppression of evidence is just incredible in this murder case and it's a pretty big clue on who was involved .

Now I know this sounds nuts but here is the crazy part , right before the trip this plot Was discovered by an anonymous phone call from a " Lee " who was an FBI informant that stated jfk was Going to be assassinated at the above area by right wing paramilitaries . Was this LHO ?, and if you recall the same tip was made a few days before the Dallas trip which was sent to all FBI offices , and which Hoover ordered destroyed after the hit , luckily for us some were saved And shared with Jim Garrison . Now how the Dallas hit still happened is insane and the order to suppress all info in the Chicago shows at least James Rowley had pre knowledge of the JFK hit and possibly Hoover as well and it makes sense as
Both headed their departments and the plot was obviously highly compartmentalized and on a need to know basis so only the top guys had to know and they just needed to send their orders downwards resulting in a lot of unwitting accomplises.

There is a lot of evidence that Oswald was an FBI informant ( which scared the shit out of the WC in recently declassified notes of a closed WC meeting ) , what a mess that would be if he gave the Chicago plot tip , how many Lee FBI informants are there that would have jfk assasination details ? And given the similarities with the Dallas plot warning ( the warning language is almost identical ) he could of been trying to stop the hit which apparently some intelligence agencies were trying to do per the Richard Nagal story .

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 01/05/14 10:20 PM

Ok....thanks for the update.

When i get a chance i'll give it a closer read.

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 01/06/14 03:35 AM

Dude you will be shocked what you read if you really get into it .

With the new evidence out from AARB, it almost impossible to believe the warren report as written and as new declassified documents show 3 of the 7!commissioners didn't believe it not too mention transcripts of LBJ who didn't believe it ( he claims it was Castro that got him which is partly true except it was the anti Castro group that couldn't get Castro and instead changed assassination plot to JFK.

The HSCA formally replaced the warren commission report from a Govt perspective to a probable conspiracy with " unknown conspirators " and left it at that . They ended it at and didn't dig any further due to no funding and time restraints which was true but in reality and as new declassified document show , the CIA mislead and likely to some extent controlled the HSCA ( appointing Joanaides , forcing the top notch investigator Sprague out as he was doing an all out investigation and would not cut any deals with the CIA. Curiously the HSCA classified a lot of documents that pointed towards a govt conspiracy ( Lopez report , CIA personal testimony , CIA files on Shaw , Ferrie , LHO etc ). Like I said earlier though , the fact no follow up from the DOJ in the biggest murder case in our countries history shows you how deep this went .

At this point it's pretty much proven that anti Castro Cubans ( Garcia , Del Valle , Cuesta Loran Hall, Sergio smith ) and their CIA sponsors ( shaw Ferrie Phillips Angelton Hunt Helms ) were part of a conspiracy and that LHO was a part of the conspiracy ( what he knew and his role is still tbd but getting details on the Chicago plot and who the tipster was would help in establishing who was involved , but how far up does it go is the question ( (Texas oil such as HL Hunt as the financial backers ? George Bush senior as well whose actions on that day are super fishy, being caught in several lies ).

If you want a book that has no bias and calls it as it is , get breach of trust by Gerald McKnight who just lays out the evidence .

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassination - 01/06/14 05:11 AM

The HSCA investigation was pretty much a joke. The official finding was that Oswald fired 3 shots. The 2nd and 3rd shots hit JFK,with the 3rd shot being the fatal one.The HSCA AGREED with the single bullet theory,but stated that it happened during a different time frame than the WC report.

Then in the same report,the HSCA states that a probable 2nd gunman firing from the Grassy Knoll was responsible for a possible 4th shot.The sole evidence they cited for this was a later discredited Dictabelt recording made from a Dallas PD motorcycle cop's bike microphone.

Then,in their official conclusion,these nitwits state that the alleged conspiracy DID NOT involve any of the following:
The Soviets
Castro or his people
Anti-Castro people
The "Mafia"
Secret Service
FBI
CIA

So basically the HSCA found that there was a conspiracy to kill JFK,but somehow the conspiracy didn't consist of any actual people.

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassination - 01/07/14 05:17 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt8wbh_o_jQ

Richard Case Nagell CIA intelligence operative .

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 01/07/14 05:57 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnLqASgChZE

Oswald's coworker remembers the day of JFK assassination.

This is a must see video on LHO.
Posted By: mickey2

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 06/08/14 08:12 AM

i read the outfit by russo, double cross by chuck giancana, read fbi files, frang rangano/blakey testimony and watched countless documentaries about giancana, ruby, oswald, marcello and trafficante on youtube..
my conclusion is that the outfit as a whole was NOT involved except giancana. Rosselli knew nothing. there are recorded wiretaps where he discusses the hit in disbeliev, that the mob would not hit a president.

Giancana conspired together with marcello and trafficante. they used a nut to do it (oswald) and killed the nut. later on, all people that knew to much got killed (nicoletti for example), except marcello and trafficante. draw your own conclusion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjZ-rEvirIE

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 06/15/14 08:24 PM

Originally Posted By: mickey2
i read the outfit by russo, double cross by chuck giancana, read fbi files, frang rangano/blakey testimony and watched countless documentaries about giancana, ruby, oswald, marcello and trafficante on youtube..
my conclusion is that the outfit as a whole was NOT involved except giancana. Rosselli knew nothing. there are recorded wiretaps where he discusses the hit in disbeliev, that the mob would not hit a president.

That's interesting, never read that before about Rosselli.
I came across this other 11/25/63 wiretap where Giancana and several members of the outfit sound as clueless as anyone else in the general public.

English commented of Oswald, "This 24- year-old kid was an anarchist. He was a Marxist Communist."
Giancana replied, "He was a marksman who knew how to shoot !"

Posted By: mickey2

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassination - 06/16/14 07:29 AM

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65N3eP2yvbQ[/video]

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassination - 06/18/14 05:42 PM

Very misleading video, too fast and loose on facts. According to HSCA document, from January 1963 to June 1964, there was no electronic surveillance of Marcello or Trafficante and speaker creates a false impression that he was caught on wiretap saying those things which is not true. There were wiretaps in Chicago/NY but no evidence of involvement. Quotes are based on hearsay or possible misinformation but no way to determine if they are true.

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 06/18/14 08:06 PM

Our own govt said it was a probable conspiracy and the DOJ should re open the case

The fact they never did tells you some very powerful people were behind the murder

Anyone that believes Oswald did it alone just hasn't read up on the subject matter , especially post AARB that shows some fantastic CIA cables and medical proof

Forget the magic bullet , of the 3 bullets they found only 2 were shells , one was still intact , crazy how they got us to overlook this . Not to mention no army experiment could replicate the pristine bullet

Oswald was definately being monitored by intelligence , to what part of the plot he knew I guess we will never know .

The answer to who killed jfk is who impersonated LHO in Mexico City in his fake calls to the Cuban and Russian embassies , whoever orchestrated that was at least the top plotter but who really financed it we may never know however I feel pretty confident it involved anti Castro Cubans , hawk CIA people like Bill Harvey and David Moralez who were head of foreign assasinations and killed several other govt heads .

Once JFK almost single handily prevented nuclear war but vowed to never invade Cuba and later on Vietnam , some big time military / intelligence men made this thing happen

It's tragic but ironic at the same time , tragic in we lost one of our best leaders who miraculariosly kept us out of a nuclear war but ironic that his death has resulted in many ranking him as one of our best presidents ever , no one will remember the killers , but jfk will always be remembered .
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 06/18/14 08:15 PM

JFK assassination is really the only conspiracy theory I believe. There's no way Oswald acted alone.

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 06/19/14 02:26 AM

Originally Posted By: DB

Once JFK almost single handily prevented nuclear war but vowed to never invade Cuba and later on Vietnam , some big time military / intelligence men made this thing happen

Many believe JFK's "Strategy of Peace" speech on June 10, 1963 rattled a few nerves. In that speech he talks of the goal of "complete disarmament" and that America would "never start a war". I'm not sure I agree with everything but it was a gutsy speech to make. It probably didn't sit well with some folks.
Posted By: slumpy

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 06/19/14 12:27 PM

JFK was almost certainly the victim of a murder plot enacted by a faction of the federal government... Most likely because he intended to take down the federal reserve and limit the scope of the CIA's power. Basically his intent was to dismantle the military industrial complex that currently is in full steam ahead mode.

Oswald was obviously involved, to what degree (I suppose) is still a mystery. His comment of being a "patsy", is more or less an admission of pre-knowledge of the assassination, however I find it highly unlikely he acted alone. I'm not saying that there were other shooters, just that there seems to be a hidden hand directing him.

And of course, what is the first rule of assassination? Silence the assassin.

I doubt the mob was in anyway involved to be honest.

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 06/19/14 05:43 PM

I agree that speech definately scared some people and then when he pulled off the anti nuclear test treaty , the plot probably escalated .

An almost identical plot on Chicago was spoiled in the last minute when jfk canceled his trip . A tipster named " lee " tipped off the plot that resulted on 2 of 4 Cubans being arrested . This was all hushed up but is common knowledge now , The poor secret service man that blew the whistle the had locked up . A chicago hit would of coincided with the CIA led hit on the Neim brothers / leaders in South Vietnam .

There probably aren't any smoking guns left but if you read the AARB declassified files , it's pretty clear this was a high end military / intelligence hit . Per Richard Nagal the more moderate intelligence men were trying to stop the hit but ultimately failed .

Re: John Roselli Was Involved In The JFK Assassina - 06/19/14 05:44 PM

I agree tho jfk and if is about only conspiracy I believe in
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET