Home

Nick Calabrese

Posted By: GmanBaDaBing

Nick Calabrese - 12/05/13 10:59 PM

Anyone know if he got released yet? I think he is about to get sprung...no?
Posted By: jonnynonos

Re: Nick Calabrese - 12/05/13 11:09 PM

I think it's impossible to tell, at least from the federal inmate locator. He's been reported "released" on that for a long time but I think that's just what happens when you go into WITSEC.

I believe it was reported he was likely to be released this year... somewhere, I would imagine, a long, long way from Chicago!

I know Cullotta and Jr. walk around out in the open, but I imagine he will stay hidden forever.

I think it's also part of the deal he cut that, like Culotta, you have to keep testifying in perpetuity whenever they need you.
Posted By: Snakes

Re: Nick Calabrese - 12/05/13 11:10 PM

We'll never know if he has, unless the guys at WITSEC are really shitty at their jobs.
Posted By: GmanBaDaBing

Re: Nick Calabrese - 12/05/13 11:11 PM

Thank you Johnny...I know they were making a movie about JR. But have not heard any follow up. Should be interesting if the have a "Family Secrets" 2.
Posted By: jonnynonos

Re: Nick Calabrese - 12/05/13 11:32 PM

Originally Posted By: GmanBaDaBing
Thank you Johnny...I know they were making a movie about JR. But have not heard any follow up. Should be interesting if the have a "Family Secrets" 2.

Sure. I think a Secrets 2 is unlikely at this point. Right after the first one the media via the feds made several big announcements that it was right around the corner but that was years ago and nothing has materialized since.

I would guess that they were just trying to scare the sh*t out of everyone, shake the bushes and see what falls out. But who knows.

No one really knew Secrets one would happen until Nick Calabrese was swept out of the prison he was in... and everyone else's stomachs dropped!
Posted By: Geek899273

Re: Nick Calabrese - 12/06/13 12:48 PM

If I remember correctly they said he would be released in 2013 or 2014. When a informant goes into Wistec they never give the official release date. They will probably send him out west somewhere. Nick generally seemed like he was remorsefull for his crimes. We probably won't hear about him again until his death and even then when Ken Eto died it wasen't released until a few years after he died.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET