Home

Boston today...

Posted By: Mrmccambly1

Boston today... - 11/27/13 03:17 AM

Very fascinated by a lot of the posts I've been reading on here. First time coming on here today. All I seem to be reading about Boston is nonsense and speculation. Does anybody know what the true state of Organized crime in the Boston area is today? Both Irish and Italian? All I seem to be reading on here is people pointing their fingers, this ones a rat, that ones a rat, this ones no good that ones no good, etc... Seems to me that the kid robbing his grandmothers purse to get money for heroin is now considered a GANGSTER in Boston today... What the hell I happened to the HONEST gangster today? Has the underworld gone mad?
Posted By: Extortion

Re: Boston today... - 11/27/13 04:00 AM

Good old honest protection racket
Posted By: Little_Frankie

Re: Boston today... - 11/27/13 02:37 PM

LOL at "honest gangster"
Posted By: JoeTheBoss

Re: Boston today... - 11/27/13 03:07 PM

as far as i can tell:

Patriarca Crime Family

Bosss: Peter "Chief Crazy Horse" Limone
Acting Boss: Anthony L. DiNunzio
Underboss: Carmen S. "the Cheese Man" DiNunzio
Consigliere: Unknown

by all means correct me if im wrong
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Boston today... - 11/27/13 05:40 PM

Here a chart

Attached picture new-england-mafia-chart.jpg
Posted By: FrankMazola

Re: Boston today... - 11/27/13 06:00 PM

Is Providence a stronger faction than Boston?
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Boston today... - 11/27/13 08:09 PM

Limone was acting boss for a while. Not anymore. Anthony DiNunzio was acting boss before he was indicted. It hasn't come out who is now running things. Carmen DiNunzio was underboss before he was indicted. It later came out, while he was in prison, that he was now consigliere.

Boston is certainly stronger at this time than Providence. It's where the leadership is now, it has more members, and Providence seems to have been decimated by recent indictments.
Posted By: Mrmccambly1

Re: Boston today... - 11/28/13 01:16 AM

Anyone take over Whiteys role?
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Boston today... - 11/28/13 08:41 PM

Originally Posted By: Mrmccambly1

Despite what some of the internet claim, the Winter Hill Gang is basically gone. The FBI says the Patriarca family is the only old OC group left in Boston.
Posted By: azguy

Re: Boston today... - 11/29/13 12:42 AM

Originally Posted By: Mrmccambly1

Don't believe everything your told. I still have a couple of friends in Southie...

Google George "Georgie Boy" Hogan
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: Boston today... - 11/29/13 12:46 AM

There's definitely still Irish running things in South Boston. How organized it is is the question.
Posted By: southend

Re: Boston today... - 11/29/13 03:12 PM

Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1
There's definitely still Irish running things in South Boston. How organized it is is the question.

Good point. Just because a guy wears his scally cap and leather jacket when he sells his drugs in southie it doesn't mean he's organized lol
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Boston today... - 11/29/13 08:26 PM

Aren't the Wahlbergs the richest Irish family in South Boston today? whistle
Posted By: Holyoke

Re: Boston today... - 11/30/13 03:21 AM

Either the Wahlbergs or Bulgers haha
Posted By: JoeP

Re: Boston today... - 11/30/13 02:00 PM

Any oc left in the north end? I always stop by Mike's to get a few cannoli's when am in the area.
Posted By: azguy

Re: Boston today... - 11/30/13 03:03 PM

Originally Posted By: JoeP
Any oc left in the north end? I always stop by Mike's to get a few cannoli's when am in the area.

Basically that's the strength of the entire NE family, Limone had been seen there many times and that was home turf for the DiNunzio brothers.

Love Mike's BTW, the smell when you walk in there is to die for...
Posted By: Flushing

Re: Boston today... - 12/01/13 01:22 AM

There's another organized Boston group...the FSU gang.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friends_Stand_United
Posted By: paddy78

Re: Boston today... - 12/01/13 05:36 PM

fsu was big in like early 200's , big punk groupscene there, most are straight edge, clean n sober , like to mosh, thats not oc

Re: Boston today... - 12/01/13 08:12 PM

FSU now participates in concert venue extortion I heard. Pretty much "use our guys" or FSU will show up and mosh like assholes and start fights...lol

I have also heard they have some money from idk what exatcly, dont think its legal though.
Posted By: paprincess

Re: Boston today... - 12/02/13 02:28 AM

FSU..bunch of retards who need to open up some fight gyms and go into law enforcement or move to Saudi Arabia or Afghanistan if they aren't interested in drinking or alcohol... otherwise they should shut up and mind their own business... or go have a drink or smoke some weed to relax a little....
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: Boston today... - 12/02/13 11:23 AM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Aren't the Wahlbergs the richest Irish family in South Boston today? whistle

smile

Re: Boston today... - 12/02/13 11:36 AM

FSU arent a straight edge gang anymore really. A lot of the members even deal coke. A guy who lived in VT was an enforcer for a drug ring who burned someones face with a blowtorch...he himself is straight edge but he sold coke and helped the ring enforce.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET