Home

Administrations of families

Posted By: Gotti

Administrations of families - 11/24/13 04:53 AM

If you were in the administration of a family, whether it be boss, underboss or consigliere, would you take part in murders or just order them? Is there any examples of guys in top ranks taking part in hits themselves. I ask this because I'd assume most guys in top leadership positions wouldn't get their hands dirty themselves. They'd probably be 100 miles away from a hit they ordered, right?
Posted By: Lou_Para

Re: Administrations of families - 11/24/13 06:14 AM

As a general rule,I don't see any top ranking guys doing hits themselves. Even at the associate and soldier level,most guys,if given the option to avoid doing a hit, would take it. Why expose yourself to a potential life or even death sentence if you don't have to?
Of course you will always have the psychos who enjoy torture and killing,but they are pretty rare.
As a ranking top notch guy,you can enjoy the layers of insulation that come with the post,sit back,and let the money kick up. There will always be someone who wants to move up and will do your dirty work for you.
Posted By: StLguy

Re: Administrations of families - 11/24/13 07:30 AM

"They'd probably be 100 miles away from a hit they ordered, right?"

A rather ironic comment from someone with the screen name Gotti.

Re: Administrations of families - 11/24/13 07:41 AM

Gotti wasn't the boss at the time though, so, ya know...
Posted By: StLguy

Re: Administrations of families - 11/24/13 07:51 AM

"Gotti wasn't the boss at the time though, so, ya know..."

Wasn't he a capo at the time?

Re: Administrations of families - 11/24/13 10:03 AM

Originally Posted By: StLguy
"Gotti wasn't the boss at the time though, so, ya know..."

Wasn't he a capo at the time?

Yeah but we're talking about the administration of families here.

Thanks for the reply Lou_Para.
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Administrations of families - 12/25/13 07:19 AM

No. I would take a trip out of the state before it happened so I would have an alibi. Nicky Scarfo and Carmine Sessa comes to mind for administration members being in on the hit team.
Posted By: domwoods74

Re: Administrations of families - 12/25/13 08:15 AM

The whole Chicago administration was present when the spilotro brothers were whacked
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET