Home

The real power of the Patriarca Family ?

Posted By: furio_from_naples

The real power of the Patriarca Family ? - 11/14/13 07:01 PM

since I saw the movie The Departed, and especially the scene where Leonardo DiCaprio beats the two of Providence who wanted to extort money to the shopkeeper,
I got curious,
after the death of Raymond Patriarca in 1984 In what ways has begun the slow decline of the family?
There has never been an open war between the Patriarcas and the Winter HIlls Gang?
  The Patriarca still inspire fear in Boston and Providence?
Since 1984, how many made men have died or have been made ?
and aside from Wikipedia,
anyone can give me information as possible about the boss who succeeded after Patriarca Sr.?

thanks in advance for the answers
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: The real power of the Patriarca Family ? - 11/14/13 08:09 PM

The Italians and the Irish generally respected each other's territory. The decline of the family in the 1980's probably had more to do with the government onslaught against the mob, both there and nationally, than Patriarca dying. His son took over after that but it seems most considered him a weak leader. I'm not sure what was the FBI estimate for the family's size back in the mid-1980's but today there remain about 40-50 total members. Despite their decline, the Patriarcas are the only old OC group left in the region, according to the FBI.
Posted By: mulberry

Re: The real power of the Patriarca Family ? - 11/15/13 12:56 AM

After Ray Jr went to prison there was a war for power that killed of a bunch of veterans and sent many others to prison.
Posted By: Thaddeus

Re: The real power of the Patriarca Family ? - 11/15/13 08:11 AM

Off topic but Raymonds grandson owns the parking lot across fron the old coin o matic and him and a few goons were standing out there one night I was on federal hill posing for pictures with passers by like he was a celebrity. So I figured why not and got a picture with him too. I've wondered since that day if he (i didn't ask his name i was only told he was Patriarcas grandson)Is involved in the family at all. Anyone know if any of Raymond Sr.actual family is involved in the LCN family of the same name?
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: The real power of the Patriarca Family ? - 11/15/13 01:12 PM

With them just begging to put Junior back in the pen I seriously doubt he'd let his son get involved with the game. From what I hear he has done well in real estate so why risk it?
Posted By: JCB1977

Re: The real power of the Patriarca Family ? - 11/15/13 03:10 PM

Not to my knowledge...the grandson has never been mentioned in any federal affadavits. I don't think Junior ever wanted to be really involved, but felt it was more his duty to his father. He's a multi millionaire in real estate and his son is slowly taking over the real estate business.

Re: The real power of the Patriarca Family ? - 11/15/13 05:29 PM

this is a old chart of the family,can anyone give me a recent chart of make correction to these ?

NEW ENGLAND LCN FAMILY

Boss: Peter Limone
Underboss: Carmen "Big Cheese" DiNunzio
Consigliere:

Captain: William “Blackjack” DelSanto
Captain: Anthony DiNunzio
Captain: Matthew “Good Looking Matty” Guglielmetti Jr.
Captain: Mark Rossetti (became a rat)
Captain: Pryce Quintina
Captain: Anthony “Spucky” Spagnolo

Soldiers:

Joseph "Joe the Bishop" Achille Sr.
William "Billy" Angelesco
Donato "Danny" Angiulo
Francesco "Frank The Cat" Angiulo
Gennaro "Jerry" Angiulo
Anthony "Tony the Beaver" Ascenzia
Philip "Sonny" Baiona
Richard Bonafiglia
Pasquale "Patsy" Barone
Vincent Capone
Anthony "Chucky" Carlo
Fredrick "Freddy" Chiampa
Jonathan Cincotti
Robert "Bobby" Corrozza
Greg Costa
Salvatore D'Aquila
William "Billy Blackjack" Delsanto
Robert "Bobby Cigar" DeLuca
Biagio "Benny" DiGiacomo
Vincent Federico
Vincent "The Animal" Ferrara
Richard Floramo
Rocco "Rocky" Folco
Michael Frisoli
Pasquale Galea
Richard "The Pig" Gambale
Vincent "Dee Dee" Gioacchini
Mariano Grasso
Chester Iaconni
Frank Imbruglia
Joseph "Joe Black" LaMantina
Ralph "Ralphie Chong" LaMantina
Edward "Eddie" Lato
Dennis D. "Champagne" LePore
Joseph Manzi
Dominick Marangelli
Frank "BoBo" Marrapese
James Martorano
Alphonse "Horseshoe Al" Napolitano
Anthony Parillo
Joseph Paterno Jr.
Raymond J. "Junior" Patriarca
Americo "The Cigar" Petrillu
Junior Pingaro
Michael Proccillo
Mark Rossetti
Stephen Rosetti
Joseph Ruggiero
Anthony "The Saint" St. Laurent
Jonathan "Action Jackson" Salemme
Rudolph Sciarra
Alfred "Chippy" Scivola
John Scuderi
Frederick "Freddie The Neighbor" Simone
Alfred Siyola
Carmen Tortora
Posted By: paddy78

Re: The real power of the Patriarca Family ? - 11/15/13 05:49 PM

yes that list is quite old and many are ip or in wp or iu
Posted By: paddy78

Re: The real power of the Patriarca Family ? - 11/15/13 05:52 PM

and no theres never been a war between wh and patriarch-as bc they fight internally for power, the irish sit back and laugh

Re: The real power of the Patriarca Family ? - 11/16/13 02:49 PM

The Irish are drunk half the day and Hogan and company are down to committing small time crimes, drug dealing...keeping the heroin on the streets for their own...real class acts
Posted By: SC

Re: The real power of the Patriarca Family ? - 11/16/13 02:51 PM

Originally Posted By: JCB1977
The Irish are drunk half the day and Hogan and company are down to committing small time crimes, drug dealing...keeping the heroin on the streets for their own...real class acts

OK, FINAL WARNING. No more racist comments like this.

Re: The real power of the Patriarca Family ? - 11/16/13 05:10 PM

instead of making racist comments on the Irish, someone has an updated chart of the Patriarcas ?
Posted By: StLguy

Re: The real power of the Patriarca Family ? - 11/16/13 05:16 PM

Irish cannibals ate all the Patriarcas.
Posted By: Scalish

Re: The real power of the Patriarca Family ? - 11/16/13 06:57 PM

Lol StLguy is on it today.
Posted By: mulberry

Re: The real power of the Patriarca Family ? - 11/16/13 11:30 PM

I don't think that was a racist comment. He meant the remnants of the Winter Hill gang are drunk and high on drugs all the time. That isn't far from true from what I've read and seen on the documentaries. I can only imagine it's gotten worse. Most of the younger mob guys are dealing and doing drugs too.

Re: The real power of the Patriarca Family ? - 11/16/13 11:41 PM

"I can only imagine it's gotten worse"

Definitely. Cannibalism is worse. There must be a Boston Potato Famine occurring. The irish probably thought Potato was a made member of the Patriarca Family, so they devoured all of them.
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: The real power of the Patriarca Family ? - 11/16/13 11:44 PM

That was racist mulberry, he only said drunk because they are Irish. Which is the most common stereotype there is
Posted By: Iceman999

Re: The real power of the Patriarca Family ? - 11/17/13 12:00 AM

"Irish" is an ethnicity, not a race. So no "racist" comment was made.

Re: The real power of the Patriarca Family ? - 11/17/13 12:10 AM

"he only said drunk because they are Irish"

The were Irish drunk. The Italians were eaten.
WHO HASN'T BEEN CONSUMED!?!?!?
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: The real power of the Patriarca Family ? - 11/17/13 12:17 AM

What the fuck are you rambling on about st louis??

Re: The real power of the Patriarca Family ? - 11/17/13 12:36 AM

"What the fuck are you rambling on about st louis??"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9H_cI_WCnE

World Series Revenge!!!
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: The real power of the Patriarca Family ? - 11/17/13 01:04 AM

That's like saying sp*c isn't racist because it's against Mexicans which isn't a race. You're wrong.
And what the hell are you talking about STlguy?
Posted By: Extortion

Re: The real power of the Patriarca Family ? - 11/17/13 01:22 AM

The current boss is Rick Ta Life
Posted By: mike68

Re: The real power of the Patriarca Family ? - 11/17/13 03:37 AM

I'm Irish and that was a despicable, prejudiced comment. JCB is an a-hole who's time is running short. He brings NOTHING to the table. He doesn't deserve a warning.

Re: The real power of the Patriarca Family ? - 11/17/13 06:16 AM

"And what the hell are you talking about STlguy?"

Boston will pay for it's world series victory with waves of gangster cannibalism and imaginary song monsters....and there are a lot of irish cannibals.
Posted By: NightOwl

Re: The real power of the Patriarca Family ? - 11/17/13 10:17 AM

Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1
That was racist mulberry, he only said drunk because they are Irish. Which is the most common stereotype there is

Thanks for the insight Nicky..I guess you learn something new everyday.

Re: The real power of the Patriarca Family ? - 11/17/13 11:01 AM

ITALIANS RULES and stop insult the Irish.

Re: The real power of the Patriarca Family ? - 11/17/13 11:04 AM

I pay the first pint,so do peace.

Re: The real power of the Patriarca Family ? - 11/17/13 12:43 PM

Thank you for seeing my point. I have plenty of Irish friends...and yes, I was referring to the Irish gang in south boston which is run by drunks and addicts. There was no malice in my statement about Whitey's old gang.

Re: The real power of the Patriarca Family ? - 11/17/13 12:50 PM

Quite the contrary actually, as I have provided in depth, wide ranging intel on organized crime in Pittsburgh/Cleveland/Youngstown from researched sources. FYI- The Lead investigator for the I-Team for channel 5 Boston as well as WPRI Providence confirmed through state police that Whitey's old gang is nothing but addicts and alcoholics. So I guess you're saying that the State Police are racist for saying that...or it's the absolute truth...I'll go with the latter

Re: The real power of the Patriarca Family ? - 11/17/13 04:09 PM

This is a great article by Allan May on the Patriarca a Family, who are essentially finished since the last bust:

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/gangsters_outlaws/family_epics/providence_mob/1.html

Re: The real power of the Patriarca Family ? - 11/17/13 04:41 PM

yes JCB 1977 I have read this article,much time ago. What I want to know are information after Peter Limone became boss,and the numbe4rs of made men and the real power of what reamins of the Patriarca Family.

Re: The real power of the Patriarca Family ? - 11/17/13 09:41 PM

Originally Posted By: JCB1977
Quite the contrary actually, as I have provided in depth, wide ranging intel on organized crime in Pittsburgh/Cleveland/Youngstown from researched sources. FYI- The Lead investigator for the I-Team for channel 5 Boston as well as WPRI Providence confirmed through state police that Whitey's old gang is nothing but addicts and alcoholics. So I guess you're saying that the State Police are racist for saying that...or it's the absolute truth...I'll go with the latter

Just because you have a badge or work in broadcasting doesn't make you a saint. There are thousands of cops who are alcoholic's and that are racist. No cop is going to go on the record and say anything that is racist or nowadays even have a cigarette in there mouth when camera's are around. What's your ideal OC Figure? What characteristic's should they have? So they qualify for your standards? I get the fact that you have sources and do a lot of research but your bickering and snide comments come off as childish and aren't winning you or any of your alter ego's brownie points.
Posted By: Joerusso

Re: The real power of the Patriarca Family ? - 11/18/13 04:42 AM

JCB you don't know the shit. Furio theres a lot of made guys in boston still in the streets at least 30-40. FACT not every one is a cowboy and not everyone is in every fucking racket. Matter of fact theres a bunch of guys that just shy, bunch that's just run betting and a bunch who deals with junk everyone is in there own lane and and some dabble in everything .. This dude JCB never seen a fuckin stolen truck never mind meet real wiseguys to even know whats the condition of wiseguys now a days.. I ell you this Limone is as active as my one year old he just keeps a few good men who he trust to make moves and be his ears and mouth.... Boston is not as strong as it used to be but its still strong despite the rats and indictments and etc... It might never be 1960-70 again but I tell you as God as my witness things are very much running with a bunch of fucking guys and providence let me tell you I don't know much and even many from providence but I know this they always had a thousand fucking gun slingers and money makers always and im sure they still do it just more quite and im sure not everyone wants the heat so a lot of people keeping their distance but don't ever underestimate providence that I know

Re: The real power of the Patriarca Family ? - 11/18/13 02:22 PM

There is NO formal structure left in New England, Providence is dead and Boston is decimated...there may be crimes left that a few wash overs are committing, but traditional LCN IS OVER. There are "remnants" left over and they haven't made anybody in quite some time, and I could assure you Joe Russo that I have been around several wiseguys in my time. Your statement contradicts "everything" that the US Attorney and the FBI as well as the MA State Police.

That's like saying Cleveland still has a "family."

Re: The real power of the Patriarca Family ? - 11/18/13 02:25 PM

No badge, no broadcasting...not even close to what I do for a living. Never assume because things are never what they seem.

Re: The real power of the Patriarca Family ? - 11/19/13 03:46 AM

shut the fuck up jcb no structure they have a boss an underboss a consgliere captains soldiers and protocol they follow ... they made guys in mid 2000's for your info possibly as recent as 2010 or 2011 with Theodore fuccilo and that recent inductees'... remnant's would be a few soldiers keeping things alive we have a full fuckin family with politicians and judges and unions and Bernie mardoffs of the stock trade and realty a bunch of other shit never mind the illegal shit jcb you want to listen to the crooked feds the same feds who are in the pockets of rossetti and bulger... same state police who was running and extorting victims for the family's sports betting go ahead but I tell you and you just me proved me that you don't know shit

Re: The real power of the Patriarca Family ? - 11/19/13 03:50 AM

you may fool the ones who don't know much and sound like you know but buddy you cant fool the ones who sees the shit who really knows whats going on.....you can fool some people some of the time but you cant fool all the people all the time ........and truthfully your the one who is really fooled
Posted By: JoeyTinEar

Re: The real power of the Patriarca Family ? - 11/19/13 03:57 AM

JCB respect Joe Russo. I know him hes a connected guy down Southie his old man is a Soldato and his g-pa is a capo you betta watch it my friend or joey gonna come knocking you feel me home slizice?

Re: The real power of the Patriarca Family ? - 11/19/13 04:39 AM

Wow...do you hear yourself? You know more than the US Attorney? That is the most irresponsible statement I have ever heard about the Patriarca's. There is NO structure left. Made guys in New England who are left may be running "some" operations, but there is NO hierarchy in any way, shape or form. If you think the made guys left are smarter than federal law enforcement and the US attorney, you are so out of touch with reality. Just because there was some corruption in Boston's FBI office, to make a sweeping generalization about ALL of the FBI being corrupt is so irresponsible.

Please enlighten everybody with your structure. Name the top 3 guys, all Captains, made members and do everybody a favor and list credible, professional sources. If you say Peter Limone is boss, I'll puke in my mouth. He's so smart, that when he got out of jail, he deposited over $150k in his checking account. Providence is wiped out completely. The Patriarca's haven't exactly had a real boss since Manocchio, as Limone and Dinunzip were jokes. Especially Fat Anthony. I get it, you're a street guy, but with all the informants that have plagued New England's mob family, the government would have released information as to who "are potential" successors...and they haven't done that and won't be doing it because the days of a structured organization are as close to being defunct as they ever have been. You said guys were made in the mid 2000's? Who? Where's your source? We're you there? If there was, don't you think guts like DeLuca and Rossetti along with many other rats would have provided that information? Especially DeLuca. That kind of information would have been reported immediately. You're the type of guy who thinks mobsters are smarter than educated, federal employees who do nothing but get inside information and spend their lives 7 days a week cultivating info, conducting non stop surveillance...yet you claim you know more than they do? They may not "know everything," but they certainly have their finger on the pulse and "major" news like the making of new members and having a boss, underboss, consigliere etc would be leaked to the media.

Think about it, there have been more convictions over the last 5 years of the top guys from both factions due to informants and you think all of a sudden nobody in law enforcement knows anything?

If you think you are correct, I challenge you to provide your source so you could prove your claim. If you say something with conviction, you need to back it up with proof. If you don't provide a professional source or say you know this because you're a knock around guy, that hardly qualifies as anything but pure uneducated nonsense.

So JoeRusso...let's see your proof. Demonstrate to anybody following this thread that you're right and ALL of the government is completely stupid and not aware of a formal hierarchy. The government of the United States just put away the biggest players in New England, yet you say they know nothing. I bet you also think that every person who was convicted were framed. You think because of a John Connolly and some other agents were protecting that halitosis ridden, old dart Whitey, that every single FBI agent in a Boston/Providence are corrupt or don't know anything...that's absurd and irresponsible to even assume that.

Re: The real power of the Patriarca Family ? - 11/19/13 04:54 AM

And he's posting on here? For what reason? My uncle ran the rackets in a Midwest town for over 40 years and my other uncle was murdered in a no war and my great grandfather was murdered in 1924...does they make me connected? The answer is no. Many people probably have a similar story on here...so be it. No disrespect to JoeRusso, but his statements are highly irresponsible. Because he's "connected" that makes him the foremost authority on the state of the Patriarca Crume Family?

Another thing, I don't like being threatened nor do I appreciate "intimidation" tactics. You just went too far on that statement and I'll deal with it in a manner that doesn't include the board moderators.

Re: The real power of the Patriarca Family ? - 11/19/13 05:19 AM

Originally Posted By: JoeyTinEar
JCB respect Joe Russo. I know him hes a connected guy down Southie his old man is a Soldato and his g-pa is a capo you betta watch it my friend or joey gonna come knocking you feel me home slizice?

No Joke Tin you know what it is. JCB I assume your a fan of the movie hamlet?

Re: The real power of the Patriarca Family ? - 11/19/13 05:21 AM

Originally Posted By: Joerusso
you may fool the ones who don't know much and sound like you know but buddy you cant fool the ones who sees the shit who really knows whats going on.....you can fool some people some of the time but you cant fool all the people all the time ........and truthfully your the one who is really fooled

JOE RUSSO FOR PRESIDENT!!!
Posted By: SC

Re: The real power of the Patriarca Family ? - 11/19/13 05:53 AM

This thread has become a sandbox. It's closed now.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET