Home

Joe Massino ?

Posted By: MobMan

Joe Massino ? - 11/10/13 12:28 AM

Is "Big" Joey Massino out of prison ? Also what about Sal Vitale ?
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: Joe Massino ? - 11/10/13 01:45 AM

Yes theyre both released and in the wpp. Vitale got out in 2010 and massino a couple of months ago.
Posted By: F_white

Re: Joe Massino ? - 11/10/13 07:00 AM

Both rats are free.
Posted By: Junior111

Re: Joe Massino ? - 11/10/13 07:55 AM

I hate to go against the "Code of Silence" on here. But I don't blame Joe Massino for ratting. Stand up for what? To come up to nothing!

I've came across this board a lot within the past few years with all the take fbi takedowns.

To any of the younger guys on here keep your nose clean. I missed the best years of my life while I was in the can. I wish I could of been there for my son. I came home and he wasn't there. There's only one or two places he could be. I think most of you could figure that one out yourself. That's enough for now.

God Bless
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Joe Massino ? - 11/10/13 02:31 PM

Originally Posted By: Junior111
I hate to go against the "Code of Silence" on here. But I don't blame Joe Massino for ratting. Stand up for what? To come up to nothing!

I've came across this board a lot within the past few years with all the take fbi takedowns.

To any of the younger guys on here keep your nose clean. I missed the best years of my life while I was in the can. I wish I could of been there for my son. I came home and he wasn't there. There's only one or two places he could be. I think most of you could figure that one out yourself. That's enough for now.

God Bless

Its not about ratting. This guy was one of the biggest criminals of the past 50 years. he was also a bigtime murderer so he shouldnt be free at all

Re: Joe Massino ? - 11/10/13 03:29 PM

Originally Posted By: JCrusher

God Bless

Its not about ratting. This guy was one of the biggest criminals of the past 50 years. he was also a bigtime murderer so he shouldnt be free at all
I agree JC, all the guy was promised was to not get the death penalty and for his wife and mother to keep their houses and thats all he should've gotten. But of course the feds need to show that if you cooperate they will "go to bat for you".
Posted By: F_white

Re: Joe Massino ? - 11/10/13 03:52 PM

Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
Originally Posted By: JCrusher

God Bless

I agree JC, all the guy was promised was to not get the death penalty and for his wife and mother to keep their houses and thats all he should've gotten. But of course the feds need to show that if you cooperate they will "go to bat for you".

The fed should not cut deal with the boss and underboss two rat giving the orders.
Posted By: MobMan

Re: Joe Massino ? - 11/10/13 04:45 PM

So it pays to be a rat !
Posted By: Joerusso

Re: Joe Massino ? - 11/11/13 01:55 AM

Shit the Cw/informant was getting paid 10,000 a month and he has a record going back before I was born . So does it pay to be a rat hell yea but I have rules, parameters character pride and a family name to keep clean so ratting is not even an option in my household
Posted By: LittleMan

Re: Joe Massino ? - 11/11/13 02:30 AM

Just to confirm, Massino helped to put only Vinny Gorgeous in jail.

Now he's out. Good deal for Big Joey.

Re: Joe Massino ? - 11/11/13 03:21 AM

Originally Posted By: LittleMan

I think the info he provided also helped to get vito rizzuto to plead guilty for his role in the three capos murder. But besides Vinny Gorgeous, the only other trial Massino has testified at was at Genevese capo Anthony Romanellos trial who was acquitted of his charges.
Posted By: southend

Re: Joe Massino ? - 11/11/13 02:37 PM

Massino and Vitale both should die in prison. Nuff said.
Posted By: southend

Re: Joe Massino ? - 11/11/13 02:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Joerusso
Shit the Cw/informant was getting paid 10,000 a month and he has a record going back before I was born . So does it pay to be a rat hell yea but I have rules, parameters character pride and a family name to keep clean so ratting is not even an option in my household

what informant>? in massinos case?
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Joe Massino ? - 11/11/13 06:30 PM

Originally Posted By: LittleMan

I think the info he provided also helped to get vito rizzuto to plead guilty for his role in the three capos murder. But besides Vinny Gorgeous, the only other trial Massino has testified at was at Genevese capo Anthony Romanellos trial who was acquitted of his charges.

Yes I am almost certain he testified at Vito's trial. I think Sal might have too, but don't hold me to that. Vito was smart to plead guilty, he was a goner for sure if he kept fighting it.
Posted By: bigboy

Re: Joe Massino ? - 11/12/13 01:09 AM

When they have someone who is really too dangerous to go back out on the street, maybe they could reward the rats with something other than releasing them such as more/longer visitations, more phone time Etc. Who knows// I'm no criminologist, just think it's wrong for Massino to be back out. By the way, has he been seen by anyone ???
Posted By: LittleMan

Re: Joe Massino ? - 11/12/13 04:14 AM

This is what I also thought.

Anyone know how he went from trying to avoid the death penalty to skating free?

Re: Joe Massino ? - 11/12/13 04:15 AM

Originally Posted By: southend

No the informant in my case ... he had a audio video a fuckin camera in his car, placed a bug in a house he was going the whole nine and the crazy shit southend my wife seen him at a gas station the motherfucker asked her to pump the gas .. You talking about balls ...In my opinion the only deal there is , is a cop out if you red handed facing 20 mando and they offer you 6/7 that's a deal, facing

Re: Joe Massino ? - 11/12/13 04:17 AM

Originally Posted By: southend

No the informant in my case ... he had a audio video a fuckin camera in his car, placed a bug in a house he was going the whole nine and the crazy shit southend my wife seen him at a gas station the motherfucker asked her to pump the gas .. You talking about balls ...In my opinion the only deal there is , is a cop out if you red handed facing 20 mando and they offer you 6/7 that's a deal, facing 5 they want 18 months that's a ok but to rat cooperate make proffers that's a big NO NO and theres no if's, ands or buts about that
Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times

Re: Joe Massino ? - 11/12/13 02:25 PM

I'm not a mafia glamorizer although I do enjoy reading about their lives. That said, the fact that Massino and Vitale are out free when their involvement equaled if not surpassed the people they put away is atrocious. The fact that he ratted makes him the biggest hypocrite; he would have sentenced to death those that did what he did. There is no "killer lite" tag; his cooperation should get him life imprisonment, not the death penalty. Just my two cents.
Posted By: Dwalin2011

Re: Joe Massino ? - 11/12/13 05:23 PM

Anyway, what was the real reason to let him go? They haven't sentenced him to death, therefore they have maintained their part of the bargain, what was the point of doing him further favors?
Posted By: Lenin_and_McCarthy

Re: Joe Massino ? - 11/12/13 07:00 PM

Originally Posted By: Dwalin2011
Anyway, what was the real reason to let him go? They haven't sentenced him to death, therefore they have maintained their part of the bargain, what was the point of doing him further favors?

My understanding was they figured he was dying soon anyway.
Posted By: bigboy

Re: Joe Massino ? - 11/12/13 07:05 PM

Originally Posted By: Lenin_and_McCarthy
Originally Posted By: Dwalin2011

My understanding was they figured he was dying soon anyway.
Dying??? from what? I hadn't heard of any disease other than diabetes which usually isn't fatal
Posted By: pmac

Re: Joe Massino ? - 11/12/13 07:14 PM

when your that fat and old your kidneys go from diabetes.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET