Home

aftermath at the Ravenite after The Galante hit

Posted By: JCrusher

aftermath at the Ravenite after The Galante hit - 11/09/13 02:52 PM

Im pretty sure there is a surveillance video that shows Phil Lucky, Sonny red, and his son Bruno going to the ravenite after they killed Galante. I assume they went to see Neil but i wonder if Gotti was present at that meeting. Anybody else know more about this?
Posted By: Junior111

Re: aftermath at the Ravenite after The Galante hit - 11/09/13 03:38 PM

Originally Posted By: JCrusher
Im pretty sure there is a surveillance video that shows Phil Lucky, Sonny red, and his son Bruno going to the ravenite after they killed Galante. I assume they went to see Neil but i wonder if Gotti was present at that meeting. Anybody else know more about this?

I wonder if someone stuck that cigar in his mouth. There's a movie with Danny Devito and he would do that to all the dead gangsters it was pretty funny. I can't remember the name of it. I know that photographer was on the roof but the cops probably did that. He was a nasty arrogant old man. He should of retired to Florida when he had a chance.
Posted By: LCN1987

Re: aftermath at the Ravenite after The Galante hit - 11/09/13 03:52 PM

Originally Posted By: Junior111
Originally Posted By: JCrusher

I wonder if someone stuck that cigar in his mouth. There's a movie with Danny Devito and he would do that to all the dead gangsters it was pretty funny. I can't remember the name of it. I know that photographer was on the roof but the cops probably did that. He was a nasty arrogant old man. He should of retired to Florida when he had a chance.

Joseph Coffey, the guy you see in all these mob related documentaries, said some cops thought it was him who placed the cigar in Galante's mouth, something he denies. It was probably placed there by someone to make the photo more sensational much like the one where Masseria has an ace of spades in his hand.
Posted By: Giancarlo

Re: aftermath at the Ravenite after The Galante hit - 11/09/13 04:00 PM

Originally Posted By: Junior111
I wonder if someone stuck that cigar in his mouth.

On one of the tv documentaries Joe Coffey said he was just kidding when he told someone he put the cigar in Galante's mouth. On the show he said he didn't...who knows.
Posted By: funkster

Re: aftermath at the Ravenite after The Galante hit - 11/09/13 04:15 PM

Other than the snippets in the various documentaries, anyone know if the footage is uploaded anywhere?
Posted By: domwoods74

Re: aftermath at the Ravenite after The Galante hit - 11/11/13 10:12 PM

Stevie beef cannone the ex bonnano consigliere was also seen meeting dellacroce at the ravenite
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: aftermath at the Ravenite after The Galante hit - 11/12/13 05:04 AM

A couple of books i read said that they think photographers did it to get a good shot..That's BS..That's cops sticking up for each other..Photographers aren't allowed to walk up to dead bodies on a crime scene and start doing whatever they wanna do to the corpse..My money's on Coffey planting it !!!
Posted By: paddy78

Re: aftermath at the Ravenite after The Galante hit - 11/12/13 01:20 PM

yes, ya gotta remember, when he went down it was the height of dirty cops in ny since the 1800's, cmon theese oc guys hated him, they missed their families to watch him parade around town, they missed little league games while this guy slept in, so my moneys on the cops, theese are OC det. ,not ya most honest guys to protect and serve!

Re: aftermath at the Ravenite after The Galante hit - 11/12/13 01:21 PM

yeah, what is coffey have a contract, to be in every documentry, i see him more than jerry capeci lol
Posted By: littlemango

Re: aftermath at the Ravenite after The Galante hit - 11/12/13 11:44 PM

it's a contest between coffey and pistone to see who can appear in more mob related programs

Re: aftermath at the Ravenite after The Galante hit - 11/13/13 12:21 AM

coffey and his insuffrable fake accent cmon guy, get some kinda pigment i can see clear flesh buddy
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: aftermath at the Ravenite after The Galante hit - 11/13/13 12:51 AM

lol...Yeah, Coffey's definitely the biggest self promoter of organized crime there is...But i give him...he's a good interview !!! lol
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET