Home

Scarpa/DelVecchio-Mary Bari Murder

Posted By: TheGoodRat

Scarpa/DelVecchio-Mary Bari Murder - 11/08/13 01:20 AM

Just finished Peter Lane's "Deal with The Devil"-great read, highly recommend it. Most amazing and disturbing chapter was about the Mary Bari murder. Was it ever verified that Mary was in fact cooperating with the FBI-did she know anything about where "Allie Boy" was? The evidence seems to be that she was a victim and only guilty of being a naive 16 year old when she meet him-anybody care to comment?. Anybody from Bensonhurst who can add any insight on Mary and what the "word on the street" is about this incident would be appreciated.Did the Bari family ever consider civil action against DelVecchio-it seems incredible that justice was never served and someone charged with the murder.
Posted By: paddy78

Re: Scarpa/DelVecchio-Mary Bari Murder - 11/08/13 02:37 PM

i read the good rat, hated how the guy got excited while ratting and setting ppl up, fk him
Posted By: Wilson101

Re: Scarpa/DelVecchio-Mary Bari Murder - 11/08/13 06:01 PM

Here's a great read on that and a couple other murders these animals were behind.
http://www.villagevoice.com/2007-10-23/news/tall-tales-of-a-mafia-mistress/4/
Posted By: LaLouisiane

Re: Scarpa/DelVecchio-Mary Bari Murder - 11/08/13 06:07 PM

I'm in the middle of this book. To tell that poor girl to get dressed we want you to be a waitress then clip her when she walks in is just plain sick. There is no way she knew anything about where that cock clown was.
Posted By: Wilson101

Re: Scarpa/DelVecchio-Mary Bari Murder - 11/08/13 06:37 PM

Seriously like wouldn't someone verify if she actually had any idea where persico was hiding?
Posted By: LaLouisiane

Re: Scarpa/DelVecchio-Mary Bari Murder - 11/08/13 09:15 PM

These people aren't that smart.
Posted By: TheGoodRat

Re: Scarpa/DelVecchio-Mary Bari Murder - 11/12/13 04:01 AM

I agree LaL what a tragedy...I place this right up there with the Nicky Guido mistaken identity hit in terms of atrocities these guys can commit on innocent people...I just don't understand why no one in that club was ever charged with murder...where is the outrage and where is the justice for poor Mary and her devastated family?
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Scarpa/DelVecchio-Mary Bari Murder - 11/12/13 04:46 AM

If they thought she knew where persico was hiding, why wouldn't he just relocate to som other place ??? He had all the resources in the world...Instead he chose to have her killed because he didn't wanna change locations ??? That makes no sense at all !!!

Most likely she knew other stuff she shouldn't have and was expendable !!!
Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times

Re: Scarpa/DelVecchio-Mary Bari Murder - 11/12/13 02:28 PM

Originally Posted By: LaLouisiane
I'm in the middle of this book. To tell that poor girl to get dressed we want you to be a waitress then clip her when she walks in is just plain sick. There is no way she knew anything about where that cock clown was.

Couldn't have said it better myself...
Posted By: Dwalin2011

Re: Scarpa/DelVecchio-Mary Bari Murder - 11/12/13 05:21 PM

Originally Posted By: TheGoodRat
I just don't understand why no one in that club was ever charged with murder...where is the outrage and where is the justice for poor Mary and her devastated family?

As for public outrage, unfortunately people usually don't give a damn in such cases. It reminds me of the 1989 murder of a 10-year-old girl in Laureana di Borrello (Calabria). She was killed in such a way that the ballistics showed the hitman have clearly seen her face and knew perfectly he was shooting a child. Yet, absolutely no reaction from the public.
And don't tell me that the USA isn't southern Italy, the public is usually equally indifferent. And the "no snitching" mentality is considered more honorable then turning in an innocent's murderer.

I hope I am exaggerating with my cynism, but that's how I see it for now.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET