Home

Tommy Karate vs SammyThe Bull vs Tommy DeSimmone

Posted By: famed_hitman

Tommy Karate vs SammyThe Bull vs Tommy DeSimmone - 11/07/13 06:07 PM

let's say these three were rivals. who would own the others and why ?

let's look up to the qualities:

Tommy ''Karate'' Pitera:
-Karate Master
-Sadistic Killer/Disposer
-Pro. on Torture and Disposing
-Drug Dealer
-Had Samurai Discipline
-Never rat on any mobster
-Not so muscular

Salvatore ''Sammy The Bull'' Gravano:
-Practiced Boxing
-Muscular and Body Builder
-Ruthless Killer
-Pro. on construction business.
-Turned into informant
-Ambitious businessman
-Been in army (not in war)
-Skilled fighter

Thomas ''Tommy Two Guns'' DeSimmone:
-Psychopathic killer
-Got a lot to prove
-Complex and sudden
-Street thug
-Tall and muscular
-Works out with heavy bag on his own
-Careless about getting caught
-Carries two guns always
-Quick on guns

My opinion, The Bull would lose against the two; Tommy DeSimmone is far quick on guns and Tommy Karate would own Sammy in every possible match.

Karate would own Tommy DeSimmone too.
Posted By: HairyKnuckles

Re: Tommy Karate vs SammyThe Bull vs Tommy DeSimmone - 11/07/13 06:18 PM

smile

Welcome to the forum buddy.

Re: Tommy Karate vs SammyThe Bull vs Tommy DeSimmone - 11/07/13 06:24 PM

Pitera also uses guns, keep that in the mind smile
Posted By: xs0u1x

Re: Tommy Karate vs SammyThe Bull vs Tommy DeSimmone - 11/07/13 07:36 PM

The bull.

Because karate aint gonna stop a bullet coming at you, and desimone.....well I just get the feeling that he was a moron outside of the whole psychopath thing.

Would probably be a good fight, but I think desimone would get destroyed before he knew what was going on, and i'd give a slight edge to the bull.
Posted By: Extortion

Re: Tommy Karate vs SammyThe Bull vs Tommy DeSimmone - 11/07/13 08:09 PM

Ok...
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Tommy Karate vs SammyThe Bull vs Tommy DeSimmone - 11/07/13 08:13 PM

Originally Posted By: xs0u1x
The bull.

Because karate aint gonna stop a bullet coming at you, and desimone.....well I just get the feeling that he was a moron outside of the whole psychopath thing.

Would probably be a good fight, but I think desimone would get destroyed before he knew what was going on, and i'd give a slight edge to the bull.

First of all Tommy Karate used a gun a lot more that Gravano. Gravano confessed to 19 murders( 2 of which he pulled the trigger) while Tommy Karate was suspected of at least 60. Tommy Desimone was also a big guy who boxed but Tommy Pitera was a karate master. In fact Tommy Pitera practiced Karate in Japan for years
Posted By: LaLouisiane

Re: Tommy Karate vs SammyThe Bull vs Tommy DeSimmone - 11/07/13 08:21 PM

Originally Posted By: JCrusher
The bull.

First of all Tommy Karate used a gun a lot more that Gravano. Gravano confessed to 19 murders( 2 of which he pulled the trigger) while Tommy Karate was suspected of at least 60. Tommy Desimone was also a big guy who boxed but Tommy Pitera was a karate master. In fact Tommy Pitera practiced Karate in Japan for years

I don't think he killed 60 people, other names would of come up, I have been trying to find out the names of other people he allegedly killed.

I still take Tommy P opening line at -7
Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times

Re: Tommy Karate vs SammyThe Bull vs Tommy DeSimmone - 11/07/13 08:25 PM

An interesting thought piece but are we talking head on head no weapons fighting or out on the streets hunting each other?
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Tommy Karate vs SammyThe Bull vs Tommy DeSimmone - 11/07/13 08:27 PM

Originally Posted By: LaLouisiane
The bull.

I don't think he killed 60 people, other names would of come up, I have been trying to find out the names of other people he allegedly killed.

Im pretty sure he killed alot more than the other 2. I mean in his documentary then mentioned at least 10 names that were confirmed. Thats probably just a small sample. This is a guy who kept books on different ways to kill people.

Re: Tommy Karate vs SammyThe Bull vs Tommy DeSimmone - 11/07/13 08:30 PM

Originally Posted By: LaLouisiane
The bull.

Im pretty sure he killed alot more than the other 2. I mean in his documentary then mentioned at least 10 names that were confirmed. Thats probably just a small sample. This is a guy who kept books on different ways to kill people.

Oh I'm not discrediting the book, I read it too, I have been on the hunt to find out the names of others that he killed cause apparently there is around 50 more murders that people are trying to credit him with and you would think actual names would of come up by now.
Posted By: bigboy

Re: Tommy Karate vs SammyThe Bull vs Tommy DeSimmone - 11/08/13 09:17 PM

OK Shooting someone from behind is a cowardly way to do combat and doesn't make you a tough guy. many of these murders did involve shooting someone in the front seat from behind. Also don't think DiSimone was very bright. If fighting strictly hand to hand, I think Pitera would prevail, but who cares anyway. We will never know.

Re: Tommy Karate vs SammyThe Bull vs Tommy DeSimmone - 11/08/13 10:14 PM

Originally Posted By: bigboy
OK Shooting someone from behind is a cowardly way to do combat and doesn't make you a tough guy. many of these murders did involve shooting someone in the front seat from behind. Also don't think DiSimone was very bright. If fighting strictly hand to hand, I think Pitera would prevail, but who cares anyway. We will never know.

What if they all go to hell, and the devil says "hey guys, one time I read this thread on GangsterBB about which of you guys could out last the other two"
Posted By: LittleMan

Re: Tommy Karate vs SammyThe Bull vs Tommy DeSimmone - 11/08/13 10:27 PM

Sammy the Bull wins because he was the highest ranking mobster. And because he had access to an army of killers.

Many of the top gangsters were little guys.....Torrio, Lansky, Lucchese, Spilotro, Lepke, Casso, Gambino, Marcello, etc...
Posted By: Feech_La_Manna85

Re: Tommy Karate vs SammyThe Bull vs Tommy DeSimmone - 11/09/13 12:16 AM

This is just a weird question, no offense. But are we talking about hand to hand combat?? Anyway, Tommy D was known to drink a gallon of wholemilk everyday, so he wins imo wink
Posted By: MichaelMussino

Re: Tommy Karate vs SammyThe Bull vs Tommy DeSimmone - 11/11/13 12:52 AM

Lmao is all I can say.
Posted By: bigboy

Re: Tommy Karate vs SammyThe Bull vs Tommy DeSimmone - 11/12/13 01:37 AM

If Pee Wee Herman fights Joey Testa who wins ????
Posted By: paddy78

Re: Tommy Karate vs SammyThe Bull vs Tommy DeSimmone - 11/12/13 01:28 PM

this is the most odd post ive read in some time, i mean theese are real people, this isnt a video game, buthaving stated that...... @ -7 im taking tommy karate!!!! cant use guns in prison,hence hand to hand combat,right?

Re: Tommy Karate vs SammyThe Bull vs Tommy DeSimmone - 11/14/13 07:05 PM

i'm not only talking about hand to hand combat, it could be power struggle between the tough guys, i mean if they had to use their influences on streets, not only fight

Re: Tommy Karate vs SammyThe Bull vs Tommy DeSimmone - 11/14/13 07:18 PM

Originally Posted By: bigboy
If Pee Wee Herman fights Joey Testa who wins ????

That's a tough one, Pee Wee Herman eats children's souls.....
Posted By: B_A_

Re: Tommy Karate vs SammyThe Bull vs Tommy DeSimmone - 11/15/13 01:48 AM

If it is mano a mano I'd go for Sammy, the boxer: in MMA fighting it's always boxing, kick-boxing and wrestling they use. No karate-master would dare to step in that ring and dream of winning.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET