Home

Is Venero Mangano underboss?

Posted By: Revis_Knicks

Is Venero Mangano underboss? - 10/27/13 06:46 PM

I didn't know that he got out of prison in 06'. I remember when he went away but I just assumed he was dead honestly lol. But is he currently the underboss to Bellomo?
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: Is Venero Mangano underboss? - 10/27/13 06:57 PM

Mangano is probly retired. The guy is in his ninties with a lot of health problems. But i dont think anyone has taken over his spot as offcial UB, kinda like how no1 has replaced jimmy ida as offcial consig(even though hes doing life in prison). And bellomo isnt offciall boss, hes probly apart of a ruling panel with a few other senior guys like dentico, muscerella, and cirillo.(but im sure others can correct me if im wrong)
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Is Venero Mangano underboss? - 10/27/13 07:12 PM

He's retired and in terrible health. Let the poor old man rest and let's not speculate.
Posted By: F_white

Re: Is Venero Mangano underboss? - 10/27/13 09:02 PM

He is retired.
Posted By: TheIsland

Re: Is Venero Mangano underboss? - 10/28/13 05:15 AM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
He's retired and in terrible health. Let the poor old man rest and let's not speculate.

I agree. His famous mugshot from 1990, is the face of American Mafia. At least for people who take an interest in it like people on mob message boards. Otherwise it's Gotti for sure.

Benny was in WW2 as a fighter pilot or I believe. I wonder if he got mad bitches back in the day. I bet his family reading and telling him what people say about him on this boards gives him a good laugh. Since he can't read them himself he's lost his eyesight from what someone said
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Is Venero Mangano underboss? - 10/28/13 07:10 AM

At late as 2009 he was reported to be on a rotating panel of senior members who had recently been released from prison. Of course that was then. It seems that the family has been run by a ruling panel for some time now and doesn't use the traditional administration.
Posted By: downtown

Re: Is Venero Mangano underboss? - 10/28/13 11:56 AM

A better man than Benny Eggs you will never know.
Posted By: LCN1987

Re: Is Venero Mangano underboss? - 10/28/13 02:31 PM

Originally Posted By: downtown

Yeah, he's a real sweetheart!
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: Is Venero Mangano underboss? - 10/28/13 05:31 PM

Originally Posted By: downtown

The guys a career criminal. Get some perspective.
Posted By: Wilson101

Re: Is Venero Mangano underboss? - 10/28/13 07:05 PM

Career criminals are bad people?
Posted By: downtown

Re: Is Venero Mangano underboss? - 10/28/13 08:06 PM

Decorated WW2 HERO, Bomber tail gunner, Distinguished Flying Cross, Air Medal w/clusters and battle stars. NUFF SAID !
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: Is Venero Mangano underboss? - 10/28/13 08:38 PM

But that's not all he is. Is he DT?
Posted By: Revis_Knicks

Re: Is Venero Mangano underboss? - 10/30/13 05:22 PM

Sonny blackstein has a point. At the end of the day these guys are murderers. They might not be as bad as rapists, but they still give a bad name to italian americans everywhere. I'm not saying he's a good guy or bad guy because I don't know him.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET