Home

Any info on the younger generation?

Posted By: Revis_Knicks

Any info on the younger generation? - 10/24/13 04:46 PM

I know that there's rising stars like Dom S(east harlem ital told me about him), Joe libra no and frankie Cali. But does anyone know anything about them? Are they good earners? Does anyone know any rising stars other then them? Thanks for the info.

Re: Any info on the younger generation? - 10/25/13 05:34 PM

Joe Lubrano*
Posted By: LaLouisiane

Re: Any info on the younger generation? - 10/25/13 07:21 PM

Peter Bonfiglio, Rising star in the Gambino Crime Family, reputed to be a "Charasmatic Hitman" and boss to THE boss.
Posted By: Camarel

Re: Any info on the younger generation? - 10/25/13 07:55 PM

This guys rising pretty fast -

Seriously though,i'm pretty sure there's 1 or 2 similar threads, you should use the search function.
Posted By: Camarel

Re: Any info on the younger generation? - 10/25/13 07:57 PM

I just searched and there's a basically identical 6 page thread started by you on this - http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=689281&page=1

Why did you not just revive that?
Posted By: Skinny

Re: Any info on the younger generation? - 10/26/13 05:03 AM

In truth all the younger generation makes their money off drugs. Generationally speaking book is more profitable for middle aged guys. Honestly my best guy is in his 60s. Not exactly my age group.... If they earn it's off drugs. Coke weed Molly pills and dope. I never heard of a younger guy making money off anything else unless he was handed it. -joe perna, mike tocca
Posted By: TheIsland

Re: Any info on the younger generation? - 10/26/13 05:17 AM

Originally Posted By: Skinny
In truth all the younger generation makes their money off drugs. Generationally speaking book is more profitable for middle aged guys. Honestly my best guy is in his 60s. Not exactly my age group.... If they earn it's off drugs. Coke weed Molly pills and dope. I never heard of a younger guy making money off anything else unless he was handed it. -joe perna, mike tocca

Skinny youse gotta take over my book. I can't do it from this halfway house. You know I've always loved you and treated you like a son!!!
Posted By: cookcounty

Re: Any info on the younger generation? - 10/26/13 02:48 PM

too many rap songs

you get football numbers dealing wth drugs

Re: Any info on the younger generation? - 10/26/13 04:41 PM

Originally Posted By: TheIsland

Skinny youse gotta take over my book. I can't do it from this halfway house. You know I've always loved you and treated you like a son!!!

I'd love to. Western union me ur bank and I'll give ur boys my numbers

Re: Any info on the younger generation? - 10/26/13 06:13 PM

I didn't even realize that I started all those to be honest lol well I'll just use this one for the official thread then by me.

Re: Any info on the younger generation? - 10/26/13 06:16 PM

What part of north jersey are you from skinny? I'm from jersey city myself.
Posted By: Extortion

Re: Any info on the younger generation? - 10/27/13 03:31 AM

Is he saying hes joe or mike? Two names there lol
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: Any info on the younger generation? - 10/27/13 03:45 AM

Originally Posted By: Extortion

Is he saying hes joe or mike? Two names there lol

Pretty sure he was just giving two names of young guys who were handed books, just as examples...
Posted By: LittleMan

Re: Any info on the younger generation? - 10/27/13 04:14 AM

Interesting point about the younger guys dealing. Makes me wonder if the no drugs rule has been ignored by everyone.

But I didn't realize that guys had to be handed something. What happened to good old fashioned extortion, robberies, and loan sharking?
Posted By: HuronSocialAthletic

Re: Any info on the younger generation? - 10/27/13 01:41 PM

RICO happened & mass surveillance happened

Re: Any info on the younger generation? - 10/27/13 04:11 PM

It's easier for older ppl to run the staple stuff like book bc that's generally who their customers are.
Posted By: cookcounty

Re: Any info on the younger generation? - 10/27/13 05:45 PM

It's easier for older ppl to run the staple stuff like book bc that's generally who their customers are.

that ain't it

they're on drugs and listening to rap music is the problem

don't get high on your own supply
Posted By: michael_mann

Re: Any info on the younger generation? - 10/28/13 03:40 AM

There's a couple up and comers from lombard. About 25, 26 years of age. I'm pretty sure they're originally from melrose park. They both have ties to the teamsters union but dabble in other things. They both had uncles that were big back in the day
Posted By: JoeySmokesBalls123

Re: Any info on the younger generation? - 10/28/13 08:46 PM

Skinny I've been paying attention to your posts on and off for a while you know everything about everybody don't you? You talk the talk well at least fuckin try to but you actually don't know fuckin dick. Remember kids just say no to drugs : )
Posted By: LaLouisiane

Re: Any info on the younger generation? - 10/28/13 09:43 PM

Originally Posted By: cookcounty

that ain't it

they're on drugs and listening to rap music is the problem

don't get high on your own supply

AGREE!!

Re: Any info on the younger generation? - 10/28/13 10:43 PM

Originally Posted By: JoeySmokesBalls123

Skinny I've been paying attention to your posts on and off for a while you know everything about everybody don't you? You talk the talk well at least fuckin try to but you actually don't know fuckin dick. Remember kids just say no to drugs : )

Lol, i love how someone comes out of fucking nowhere just to shit on someone elses post without offering any opinion of their own. "joeysmokesballs" might as well just name yourself "i suck dick".
Posted By: JoeySmokesBalls123

Re: Any info on the younger generation? - 10/28/13 11:17 PM

Originally Posted By: Dellacroce

Lol, i love how someone comes out of fucking nowhere just to shit on someone elses post without offering any opinion of their own. "joeysmokesballs" might as well just name yourself "i suck dick".

Go fuck yourself bitch boy go fetch me some peanuts and a gatorade

Re: Any info on the younger generation? - 10/28/13 11:42 PM

if all your gonna do is be a troll here the least you could do is be a little funny
Posted By: MichaelMussino

Re: Any info on the younger generation? - 10/29/13 12:09 AM

Computers
Posted By: SC

Re: Any info on the younger generation? - 10/29/13 12:46 AM

Originally Posted By: Dellacroce

Go fuck yourself bitch boy go fetch me some peanuts and a gatorade

Dellacroce, don't lower yourself to the level of an obvious troll. Joey, you can eat your peanuts all by yourself for the next two weeks. If and when you come back you better behave yourself.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET