Home

Racism

Posted By: botz

Racism - 10/19/13 04:39 PM

Why Do A lot of Italian/Italian-American and also Eastern European organized crime groups racist against people that are black? Also including other crime groups racist against people that are black.
Posted By: Extortion

Re: Racism - 10/19/13 05:07 PM

Because they have lower IQs which has been proven scientifically. Also, they have terrible grammar, culture and just generally have no respect for anyone or anything.
Posted By: Scorsese

Re: Racism - 10/19/13 07:41 PM

although criminals are not expected to be politically correct, i think that its funny that you say eastern european criminal gangs are racist towards and look down on blacks when they pretty much engage in every depravity under the sun themselves. And if we are talking about culture the only thing eastern european gangsters are contributing to it are sex slaves and a spreading HIV epidemic.

Oh yes and krokodil.
Posted By: Joerusso

Re: Racism - 10/19/13 07:43 PM

I really don't agree with that ... I truly believe its because of different culture. The way the Italians go about things and the ways African americans do it is very very different. I have black friends and they are really sharp mentally, sharp dressers and look at things differently because of their up comings and that has a lot to do with it is their up comings and their into different action then us Italians that's the other main thing
Posted By: F_white

Re: Racism - 10/19/13 08:19 PM

Half is culture, the other half is plain ass backward thinking.
Posted By: Joerusso

Re: Racism - 10/19/13 08:22 PM

@f white I agree with that
Posted By: F_white

Re: Racism - 10/19/13 08:26 PM

Originally Posted By: Joerusso
@f white I agree with that

Thanks Joe
Posted By: ManGauge

Re: Racism - 10/19/13 08:38 PM

This reminds me of that video of Gotti in prison ranting to his daughter and grandson about how the youth today want to be " coons" as he put it , going on his anti black rants. i found it funny , because gottis parents when he was growing up in the generation prior (40's,50's,) were probably saying the exact same thing back then. Truth is , blacks have been at the forefront of american culture since the turn of the 20th century. If black culture is so horrible , then why have generations upon generations of americans over the years have been receptive to it?

Now if you are talking about rap music/culture , then i agree. But you conveniently ignore the fact that Jews/Whites were instrumental in the advent and dissemination of that gangster rap filth (they are still are).Plus , its the white youth who are really keeping that garbage alive via album sales,truthfully.

But i agree , the worse things to happen to the black community in this country has been integration with whites , and the advent of gangster rap music.
Posted By: Tyler_Durden

Re: Racism - 10/19/13 09:32 PM

Originally Posted By: Extortion
Because they have lower IQs which has been proven scientifically.

Has it?
Posted By: Antonio

Re: Racism - 10/20/13 12:59 AM

It's because of culture, and also the history of the ethnic group in general. The Italians formed secret societies in Italy before it was unified due to foreign occupation and exploitation. They eventually learned how to just survive using any means necessary and learned how to gain real power, economically and politically. They knew how to form allies and organize as well.

Most African American crime gangs are probably very loosely affiliated with each other and therefore therefore more violent and less powerful. The black gangs are quite isolated from society I think as well.
Posted By: stealth44

Re: Racism - 10/20/13 01:15 AM

Older wiseguys may be racist towards blacks but alot of the younger generation of Italians are basically "wiggers". There are tons in Staten Island.
Posted By: BlackFamily

Re: Racism - 10/20/13 07:12 AM

Discrimination will always be the scar of America for one and cultural fault zones occur sporadically. But when we speak criminal underworld it's about business and that can overlap but not always with cultures. Also take into consideration of propaganda like @Extortion ( bigotry, smh). Of course not all Italian Americans are biased; Al Capone didn't mind blacks and he even attended a black church on the south side of Chicago, Lucky Luciano did business just about with anyone, and majority of posters can name others,East European groups have work with black racketeers/ gang members, and let's not forget that every major Italian/ East European crime groups have done business with Nigerians. It always come down to individuals and the culture that they was raised.

@Antonio, Decent deduction. There are many black fraternities that was formed back in the late 1800s and early 1900s that are still active today, some international and the rest regional to locally. In we have a secret society (not referring to prince hall masons) but to my knowledge not criminal. As far criminal wise; it's based around activity like numbers, bootlegging, loan sharking, drug trafficking syndicates and our gangs are mostly formed due to hostile greaser gangs (not all of course)/ discrimination / freelance criminals. BGF is the only group that's blended in black culture.
Posted By: LCN1987

Re: Racism - 10/20/13 09:02 AM

Because they have lower IQs which has been proven scientifically. Also, they have terrible grammar, culture and just generally have no respect for anyone or anything.

KKK alert.
Posted By: TheIsland

Re: Racism - 10/20/13 05:54 PM

Originally Posted By: LCN1987

KKK alert.

lol

I think people forget how our country was built and founded on slavery. Look at all the dead presidents in your wallet they all had slaves.

Re: Racism - 10/20/13 05:54 PM

Not diminishing it but only 5% of southerners had slaves and the civil righst era ended 50 years ago. There seems to be an increase in interracial crime with whites being victims.
Posted By: BigRed

Re: Racism - 10/20/13 10:53 PM

Black people can sometimes be very hard to live around. They often don't make the best neighbors speaking in very general terms. I mean, I think we all know it's not just Italians and Eastern Europeans that feel this way.

That said, many would say the same about Italian Americans and ESPECIALLY Eastern Europeans. So I think part of it is just tribalism. Their interests often overlap and that closeness causes conflict.
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Racism - 10/21/13 06:50 AM

Posted By: ThePolakVet

Re: Racism - 10/21/13 10:52 AM

Originally Posted By: Scorsese
although criminals are not expected to be politically correct, i think that its funny that you say eastern european criminal gangs are racist towards and look down on blacks when they pretty much engage in every depravity under the sun themselves. And if we are talking about culture the only thing eastern european gangsters are contributing to it are sex slaves and a spreading HIV epidemic.

That's like total bullshit.
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Racism - 10/21/13 11:38 AM

I don't really like where this discussion is going. If you all want to continue to discuss and debate the issue of racism, please feel free to do so in an educated and respectful manner.

If I see one more ignorant racist comment that generalizes ANY race, ethnic background, culture, etc. in a negative way, the person(s) who do so will be BANNED from these boards and this topic will be shut down.

So you all need to stop it with the uneducated racist comments. and stop it with the generalizing racist remarks!
Posted By: tenpin477

Re: Racism - 10/21/13 09:50 PM

Because these are backward thinking people making a living as criminals.

They dont know black people who arent involved in their world, because in their world, they don't interact with black people from other walks of life. They don't go out of their own circles unless they have to. Anybody who isn't Italian is inherently lower on the chain, and those whom they interact with are thugs just like them. Of course they don't take a favorable view.
Posted By: LittleMan

Re: Racism - 10/21/13 10:24 PM

Greg Scarpa was extremely racist, imo. Karma got him at the end....
Posted By: ChiTown

Re: Racism - 10/21/13 10:48 PM

Personally, I'd rather raise my family around blacks in a large city, then out in the boonies surrounded by cultish mormons and these "survivalist" types. Being exposed to different cultures and walking different neighborhoods builds your character and makes you a man.

Re: Racism - 10/22/13 01:22 AM

I was the only one who made a racist comment and I was only half trolling/serious because OP's post was pretty ridiculous and seemed clearly butthurt. I base things on an individual basis not on a group basis which is the smart way but that doesnt stop me from disliking particular or most cultures.

Re: Racism - 10/22/13 01:25 AM

Clearly there are exceptions for every all the races and cultures that are generalized.
Posted By: BigRed

Re: Racism - 10/22/13 10:47 PM

Originally Posted By: ChiTown
Personally, I'd rather raise my family around blacks in a large city, then out in the boonies surrounded by cultish mormons and these "survivalist" types. Being exposed to different cultures and walking different neighborhoods builds your character and makes you a man.

I'm assuming you don't currently have kids. I personally can't think of many better neighbors than Mormons. Call them crazy if you will but they generally also tend to be educated, thrifty, and well-behaved. Survivalists i guess I would agree with you though, but they don't tend to have neighbors. That's kind of their point.

I wasn't aware that manliness and character only came from being around black people. News to me. Haha.
Posted By: jace

Re: Racism - 10/22/13 11:08 PM

What gangs don't stick to their own ethnic group? Mexicans hate other Latino gangs, they even hate each other based on where in Mexico they come from. With Mexican gangs it's usualy North vs South They even seperate in prison. I don;t think Meyer Lansky and Arnold Rothstein were favorable to minorites, nor do Ithink Bumpy Johnson wanted his men bringing non-Blacks around.

The Italians in Mafia are more likley in synch with rest of America as we look at them through the years. During World War Two, we had segragation in armed forces. Does that call for a thread on how racist our military is, or how racists all veterans are? If anything, it seems Mafia was first to break barrier and work with Jewish and Irish gangs in day when that was unheard of.

I think The Godfather (keep drugs in Black area scene) and The Sopranos (Tony teling Meadow's boyfriend he does not want him dating dughter) has influenced people. I see The Mafia as rest of America on race. To signal out out Eastern Europeons and Italians as more racist than others is in itself racist.

Re: Racism - 10/24/13 06:21 AM

Originally Posted By: BigRed
I'm assuming you don't currently have kids. I personally can't think of many better neighbors than Mormons. Call them crazy if you will but they generally also tend to be educated, thrifty, and well-behaved. Survivalists i guess I would agree with you though, but they don't tend to have neighbors. That's kind of their point.

I wasn't aware that manliness and character only came from being around black people. News to me. Haha.

ChiTown's "cultish Mormon" comment was just a dig at me. He doesn't really mean it because you can tell from his comment alone that he doesn't know many Mormons. Heck, he probably knows even less about Mormons than he does about the Chicago Outfit. And that's next to nothing. lol
Posted By: BlackFamily

Re: Racism - 10/24/13 02:59 PM

"I wasn't aware that manliness and character only came from being around black people. News to me. Haha."
Hahaha. Chitown said being around different cultures not just blacks.
Posted By: SilentPartnerz

Re: Racism - 10/24/13 03:14 PM

Stereotypes exist for all ethnic groups. Always have been, probably always will be. However, I can think of some black criminals that were intelligent enough to make a zillion dollars (most got caught), but they still put together organizations:
Bumpy Johnson. Frank Lucas. Nicky Barnes. Raful Edmund. BMF brothers. The list is long. Different ethnic groups don't like each other because they were raised to think that way, or they are simply ignorant. Racism is stupid.

Re: Racism - 10/24/13 05:08 PM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: BigRed

ChiTown's "cultish Mormon" comment was just a dig at me. He doesn't really mean it because you can tell from his comment alone that he doesn't know many Mormons. Heck, he probably knows even less about Mormons than he does about the Chicago Outfit. And that's next to nothing. lol

Jared perhaps you should keep personal details and your beliefs to yourself if you don't want people mocking you.

I know as much about Mormons as what I can find on the internet. Then again, you know as much about Italian culture, Italian neighborhoods and the large cities where mafia families exist from what YOU read on the internet from your home in Utah.

So I guess we are both "online experts" on each other lol
Posted By: Wilson101

Re: Racism - 10/24/13 05:29 PM

Can't we just settle on the burbs lol

Re: Racism - 10/25/13 06:43 AM

Jared perhaps you should keep personal details and your beliefs to yourself if you don't want people mocking you.

That's the difference between you and I. I've always been honest about who I am. You've always lied about who you are.

And the fact that you still try to take swipes at me in different threads long after the old days on the other forum just show what a bitter crybaby you are. Seriously, get over it.

Quote:
I know as much about Mormons as what I can find on the internet. Then again, you know as much about Italian culture, Italian neighborhoods and the large cities where mafia families exist from what YOU read on the internet from your home in Utah.

So I guess we are both "online experts" on each other lol

Wrong again. You keep trying to make this about Italian people, cities, or whatever else. It's about one thing - the mob. You have repeatedly fallen on your face in mob-related debates so you change the subject to unrelated things.

Re: Racism - 10/25/13 02:26 PM

You keep trying to make this a personal beef Jared...it's not...like most, I ignore all of your posts. I just don't understand Mormons...similar to how you don't like minorities, alcohol, sex or the 21st century.

And if you don't understand Italian culture or know much about cities...kind of hard to understand the Italian mob that exists in cities Jared.

Re: Racism - 10/26/13 09:18 PM

You keep trying to make this a personal beef Jared...it's not...like most, I ignore all of your posts.

Who are you kidding? It's you who brings me up whenever you can. Even in unrelated threads and discussions I'm not a part of. This has been nothing but personal for you for a long time. It's why you can't let it go. You pretend like you don't care and claim you don't read my posts but we both know that's not true. You're still sore about being made a fool of, as well as your Outfit BS being called out, and you take any chance you can get to still throw shots out at me. It's pathetic.

Quote:
I just don't understand Mormons...similar to how you don't like minorities, alcohol, sex or the 21st century.

Nobody is asking you to understand Mormons, so why even bring them up? And who said I don't like minorities? That's another lie from you. Alcohol? I certainly don't drink it and think it contributes to so many of society's ills. That can't be debated. Sex? Well, I don't pretend to be a supporter of gay rights like you do. Don't even know what you mean by the 21st century. rolleyes

Quote:
And if you don't understand Italian culture or know much about cities...kind of hard to understand the Italian mob that exists in cities Jared.

That's such a load of crap. But it's the only card you have to play and you've been playing it for years now If this were 50, or even 20, years ago you may have a point. However, with information so widely and quickly available today, living in some city where there's a mob family gives one relatively little extra insight. Especially when it comes to the macro stuff - the big picture. Sure, a local guy may hear some things here and there, know where so and so hangs out, where this guy likes to eat, or that guy's brother. The more micro stuff. But that's got nothing to do with the stuff you and I have debated in the past.
Posted By: cookcounty

Re: Racism - 10/26/13 11:36 PM

You keep trying to make this a personal beef Jared...it's not...like most, I ignore all of your posts. I just don't understand Mormons...similar to how you don't like minorities, alcohol, sex or the 21st century.

sounds like somebody that u can't trust
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Racism - 10/27/13 03:16 AM

(Sigh...) Here we go again: another OC thread degenerated into flaming and personal insults. Any more of this crap and this thread will be locked. CUT IT OUT!
Posted By: mulberry

Re: Racism - 10/27/13 04:53 AM

Blacks arent racist against whites? I'd like to see any of you white guys take a walk through a black neighborhood at night.
Posted By: LuanKuci

Re: Racism - 10/27/13 10:26 AM

Originally Posted By: jace
To signal out Eastern Europeons and Italians as more racist than others is in itself racist.

Exactly.
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Racism - 10/27/13 11:14 AM

"I am hard but I am fair. There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on ni**ers, k*kes, wops or greasers. Here you are all equally worthless." (Gunnery Sergeant Hartman)

"Io sono un duro, perĂ² sono giusto: qui non si fanno distinzioni razziali, qui si rispetta gentaglia come negri, ebrei, italiani o messicani! Qui vige l'eguaglianza: non conta un cazzo nessuno!"

(Sergente d'Artiglieria Hartman)
Posted By: Scorsese

Re: Racism - 10/27/13 12:44 PM

Originally Posted By: LuanKuci
Originally Posted By: jace
To signal out Eastern Europeons and Italians as more racist than others is in itself racist.

Exactly.

not for nothing, but the original poster of this thread was specifically asking about eastern european and italian criminal gangs racism towards blacks and whether thats true or not. Also we are talking about criminals not normal people,so i dont see where the offense is in this discussion unless you think that italian people and italian criminals are one and the same which is probably even more racist.
Posted By: cookcounty

Re: Racism - 10/27/13 02:10 PM

Originally Posted By: mulberry
Blacks arent racist against whites? I'd like to see any of you white guys take a walk through a black neighborhood at night.

they'll think you either want some drugs or that you're an undercover cop

brothers worry about somebody that they pissed off.....not random people

Re: Racism - 10/28/13 12:39 AM

Originally Posted By: mulberry

Exactly, ie the recent attack on a couple near kings plaza, Brooklyn.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET