Home

youngest made members

Posted By: stealth44

youngest made members - 10/17/13 04:21 PM

This was probably covered before but what age are the youngest LCN guys? Thought I read that one was in his twenties in an article.
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: youngest made members - 10/17/13 04:26 PM

Ya you can find other threads about this by using the search function, but i think in the last thread about it i think it was established the youngest guy made mightve been harry the hunchback riccobene who was like eighteen or something.
Posted By: pmac

Re: youngest made members - 10/17/13 05:45 PM

the guy uncle danny c froom the westside got caught on tape boasting he was made in 47 at 18. wounder who made him Costello or vito. he dide like a yr ago.
Posted By: faffy444

Re: youngest made members - 10/17/13 06:20 PM

harry riccobene from philly was made in 1927 at 17 years old.
Posted By: Salvie84

Re: youngest made members - 10/17/13 07:33 PM

I think Stealth is asking who are the youngest active guys currently. Youngest guy I can think of, and I'm not even sure he's made, is Basciano kid. Again, he nay not even be made but he is like 32 or so. Can't see any guys being made in their twenties in this day and age. Most of them don't have the brains.
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: youngest made members - 10/18/13 08:01 AM

Made guys in their 30's are rare. And made guys in their 20's is almost unheard of. Vinny Jr. undoubtedly became made at such a young age only because of his father.

The Bonannos have 3 members in their 30's - Anthony Aiello (36), Vinny Basciano Jr (31), and Simone Esposito (37).

The Gambinos have Joseph Scopo (35) and Alphonse Trucchio (35).

The Luccheses have John Perna (32) and Carlo Taccetta (35).

The Colombos have Andre D'Apice (38).

The Genovese don't have any members in their 30's. The youngest in that family is Peter Leconte (42). There's also Emilio Fusco (44) and Salvatore Geraci (46).

The youngest New Jersey member is Joseph Merlo III (42).

The youngest New England members are William Angelesco (41) and Michael Prochillo (43).

The youngest Philadelphia members are Damion Canalichio (43), Eric Esposito (42), Salvatore Mazzone (41), Anthony Nicodemo (41), and Joseph Stanfa (43).

I'm not sure there are any Chicago members that are not at least in their 50's. Some will mention Nick Ferriola, who's 37, but he's never been confirmed to be made and was indicted as an associate back in the Family Secrets case.

Note: The above is in reference to known members. The ages also may be a year or so off.
Posted By: HandsomeStevie

Re: youngest made members - 10/18/13 10:07 AM

How about Dom Grande in Philly?Hes only like 30 some years old and i thought I read it was confirmed he was straightened out...
Posted By: ChiTown

Re: youngest made members - 10/18/13 03:18 PM

In Chicago, John "Pudge" Matassa was made in his early 30s. Michael Magnafichi was most likely made in his 20s, then later shelved. Many believe Frank Caruso Jr. is made and he is in his mid 30s.
Posted By: TonyBoy117

Re: youngest made members - 10/18/13 03:49 PM

Didn't Anthony DiNunzio make his kid who is in his early 20's and was caught saying that he didn't put him in his crew but with another captain
Posted By: JCB1977

Re: youngest made members - 10/18/13 04:19 PM

Louie DiNunzio, and from my understanding, he's as useless as tits on a bull just like his father.
Posted By: Friend_of_Henry

Re: youngest made members - 10/18/13 06:38 PM

How old was Chucky Porter when he was "the chosen one"? He was just a "kid" when I met him in the mid-70's.

Re: youngest made members - 10/18/13 06:41 PM

Chucky was made in 1986, the same year as Sonny Ciancutti...he was indicted in 1989/1990 and was 55, so he was around 51 when he was "inducted." According to some sources, Joey Rosa, who testified against Porter and was the son of Capo Frank Rosa and the grandson of Joe Sica, claimed at trial he "was born into the family." Mike Genovese gave him permission to use the organization's name, but no evidence at all the Joey was made. He was 29 when he testified against Porter and Raucci.
Posted By: Friend_of_Henry

Re: youngest made members - 10/18/13 06:49 PM

Thanx! I was 30 at that time and he didn't look much older than I. Just goes to show what a good life he lived - at least then!

Re: youngest made members - 10/18/13 06:53 PM

Michael's son just told me that he saw Chucky out at an Italian restaurant that his dad and Big John used to frequent, and while he was waiting for a table, he looked across the room and Chucky was standing near the bar. He said Chucky looked "out of it." When Chucky was released from prison in December of 2000 he was 67 years old and suffering from severe diabetes and kidney problems...that makes him right around 80 now.
Posted By: FrankMazola

Re: youngest made members - 10/18/13 07:51 PM

Whoa I thought Joe Stanfa was a citizen… doesn't he work at his pizzeria like every day!?!?
Posted By: TommyGambino

Re: youngest made members - 10/19/13 12:14 AM

Originally Posted By: FrankMazola
Whoa I thought Joe Stanfa was a citizen… doesn't he work at his pizzeria like every day!?!?

He got shelved, so he is a civilian.

Re: youngest made members - 10/19/13 06:31 AM

Originally Posted By: HandsomeStevie
How about Dom Grande in Philly?Hes only like 30 some years old and i thought I read it was confirmed he was straightened out...

Yes, he's made but I'm not sure how hold he is.
Posted By: SonnyL

Re: youngest made members - 10/19/13 07:15 AM

Originally Posted By: TommyGambino
Originally Posted By: FrankMazola

The Feds list him as a made member who's shelved but out of all the rats from stanfas crew none ever said he was a wise guy
Posted By: TommyGambino

Re: youngest made members - 10/19/13 10:41 AM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: HandsomeStevie

Yes, he's made but I'm not sure how hold he is.

33/34.

Re: youngest made members - 10/19/13 03:20 PM

Shelved doesn't make you a civilian. It just makes you inactive.

33/34.

Thanks

Re: youngest made members - 10/19/13 05:37 PM

Wasn't Junior Gotti made in his early 20's and crowned Capo at 27?

Also, Louie DiNunzio, son of Fat Fuck Anthony DiNunzio and nephew of Carmen "I stuff my face with Mozzarella" DiNunzio was supposedly made (subject to debate, not confirmed) and I think he's in his early to mid 20's.

You have to admit, John Gotti and Anthony DiNunzio certainly had high aspirations for their kids...scumbags!
Posted By: pmac

Re: youngest made members - 10/19/13 11:47 PM

Anthony d got caught on the wire telling nicky skins how he made his kid but put him in another crew with another capo, it would have looked tacky the kid reporting to his father. I read the son won a million dollar scratch ticket theres probably a photo of him on masslotto. is chucky porter Italian what kind of last name or was it his step fathers or some shit.
Posted By: Lou_Para

Re: youngest made members - 10/19/13 11:58 PM

I believe that in the book Donnie Brasco, Pistone mentions that after the Galante hit Caesar Bonaventure was made a Capo. I think he was in his late 20's,and according to Pistone,the youngest Captain in the Family.I don't know if he was a Soldier prior to that or if he jumped right up to Capo. Either way,he was pretty young to be officially made.
Posted By: Mukremin

Re: youngest made members - 10/22/13 04:16 PM

I thought that Pungitore or Milano from Philly was made in his early twenties on reccomendation from Salvie Testa
Posted By: SonnyL

Re: youngest made members - 10/22/13 05:46 PM

Originally Posted By: Mukremin
I thought that Pungitore or Milano from Philly was made in his early twenties on reccomendation from Salvie Testa

Yeah I think the crow said when he met Gino Milano he was 21 and already made
Posted By: Mukremin

Re: youngest made members - 10/22/13 09:13 PM

Originally Posted By: SonnyL
Originally Posted By: Mukremin

Yeah I think the crow said when he met Gino Milano he was 21 and already made

yep he mentiones it in Blood and Honor.
Posted By: carloaniellio

Re: youngest made members - 10/24/13 03:56 AM

Michael Franzese was made when he was 25 if he was made in 76. He claims to have been made in 75 which would put him at 24 years old
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET