Home

Foul-Mouth NY Mobsters

Posted By: GaryMartin

Foul-Mouth NY Mobsters - 10/08/13 11:15 AM

FYI

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/fat-mobster-big-dirty-mouth-article-1.1477753
Posted By: baldo

Re: Foul-Mouth NY Mobsters - 10/08/13 12:31 PM

It amazes me how this guy and Vito Rizzuto are part of the same organization lol!!! (and yeah I know he supposedly split away from the bonannos but still)
Posted By: carmela

Re: Foul-Mouth NY Mobsters - 10/08/13 12:39 PM

Originally Posted By: baldo
It amazes me how this guy and Vito Rizzuto are part of the same organization lol!!! (and yeah I know he supposedly split away from the bonannos but still)

Vito Rizzuto is Sicilian.

This fat slob is a mutt calling himself italian. I always tell you guys it's cultural, not about being a wiseguy.
Posted By: LuanKuci

Re: Foul-Mouth NY Mobsters - 10/08/13 01:44 PM

Originally Posted By: baldo

This is like arguing why a CEO earns more/acts differently than the delivery boy, eventhough they both work for the same company.

Rizzuto belongs to the top tier.
This Santoro guy is (and will most likely remain) a low level goon.

Still pathetic yes, but it's called hierarchy.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Foul-Mouth NY Mobsters - 10/08/13 09:04 PM

When I saw the name of this thread I though that Wilson snuck back on here, or maybe even Frosty. But that was actually pretty interesting. And yeah, what Carmela said. Some guys are here three or four generations and think they're "true" Italians because they get fat, put on a tracksuit and memorize the words to a Jerry Vale song. Fucking morons.

And these mob reporters today are a joke. They can't wait to throw out the "Goodfellas" analogy. They WISH it was like that today; then they'd have something to actually write about.
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: Foul-Mouth NY Mobsters - 10/08/13 10:27 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
memorize the words to a Jerry Vale song.

You mean Frankie Valli.

He acted on the Sopranos you know.

grin
Posted By: Ted

Re: Foul-Mouth NY Mobsters - 10/09/13 07:19 AM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
And these mob reporters today are a joke. They can't wait to throw out the "Goodfellas" analogy. They WISH it was like that today; then they'd have something to actually write about.

Well if you work for the Daily News or The Post, it is mandatory to reference Goofellas, The Godfather or The Sopranos when reporting on the Mafia. wink

But damn, this article really stretches it. lol
Posted By: jace

Re: Foul-Mouth NY Mobsters - 10/09/13 05:54 PM

The article is outlandish, but that is the way Daily News does it's news. It, like the New York Post, is a tabloid with a sensationalist bent to it's stories. I do notice a trend in these Mafia arrests. The fattest person arrested always gets his picture in the news. smile
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: Foul-Mouth NY Mobsters - 10/09/13 09:14 PM

Originally Posted By: jace
The article is outlandish, but that is the way Daily News does it's news. It, like the New York Post, is a tabloid with a sensationalist bent to it's stories. I do notice a trend in these Mafia arrests. The fattest person arrested always gets his picture in the news. smile

i think you might be on to something.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

lol
Posted By: Revis_Knicks

Re: Foul-Mouth NY Mobsters - 10/26/13 06:57 PM

Idk how someone can let themselves go like that.
Posted By: Extortion

Re: Foul-Mouth NY Mobsters - 10/27/13 03:23 AM

Who is that fatass in the end of the gambinos news clip?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET