Home

Louis Eppolito's daughter

Posted By: MobMan

Louis Eppolito's daughter - 10/08/13 05:45 AM

I just saw the biography special on the "Mafia Cops", and Eppolito's daughter says that it was a conspiracy against Louis Eppolito and Stephen Caracappa. Have you guys and girls checked out her website, and do you think they did it ?
Posted By: TheIsland

Re: Louis Eppolito's daughter - 10/08/13 06:44 AM

Originally Posted By: MobMan
I just saw the biography special on the "Mafia Cops", and Eppolito's daughter says that it was a conspiracy against Louis Eppolito and Stephen Caracappa. Have you guys and girls checked out her website, and do you think they did it ?

Of course they did it. Louie Eppolito's whole family was in the mob. His daughter use to go out with a friend of mine. He told me she has a huge BUSH!
Posted By: TommyGambino

Re: Louis Eppolito's daughter - 10/08/13 10:53 AM

Originally Posted By: TheIsland
Originally Posted By: MobMan

Of course they did it. Louie Eppolito's whole family was in the mob. His daughter use to go out with a friend of mine. He told me she has a huge BUSH!

lol
Posted By: azguy

Re: Louis Eppolito's daughter - 10/08/13 01:06 PM

70's style I guess, lol...
Posted By: LittleMan

Re: Louis Eppolito's daughter - 10/08/13 04:10 PM

One time, I checked out her site. But she writes a lot without saying a lot so I stopped reading.

Does anyone know exactly what she is denying?
As the Island wrote, Eppolito's family was involved with the mob. It wasn't a stretch to connect the dots, especially after Casso's testimony.

Is she denying that big Louie was on Casso's payroll?
Is she denying that he supplied confidential files to Casso?
Is she denying that he personally murdered Hydell, Lino, etc.. for Casso?
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: Louis Eppolito's daughter - 10/08/13 04:17 PM

Eplpolito didn't personally murder jimmy hydell, he did however serve him up to casso on a silver platter.
Posted By: LittleMan

Re: Louis Eppolito's daughter - 10/08/13 04:47 PM

Yes, Dellacroce, you're correct.

I revisited Andrea's website to see her angle. It seems to focus on Gaspipe Casso being declared an unreliable witness, which supports her claim that Casso made up the entire story about the Mafia Cops being on his payroll and doing work for him. (I didn't make it to page two)

Regardless, I thought Burt Kaplan was the witness testifying against Fat and Skinny? I don't think Casso made it to the stand. I guess she is saying that Kaplan also created a phony story about her dad to skate on the charges against him.

She is denying the entire business relationship between her dad and the mob. She strikes me as a loyal, but delusional daughter.
Posted By: uptempo

Re: Louis Eppolito's daughter - 10/08/13 07:29 PM

She also has a letter and transcript from a phone call with Casso were he says that he made up the whole story of them been involved so she also uses that.

Re: Louis Eppolito's daughter - 10/08/13 07:54 PM

Originally Posted By: azguy
70's style I guess, lol...

Yeah he said he felt he picked up a Playboy from the 1960's maybe she wears there's old bra's too and has cone shaped boobs
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Louis Eppolito's daughter - 10/08/13 08:16 PM

I have two grown daughters. I could commit murder on Thursday, burn down an orphanage on Friday, and beat a special needs child on Saturday. And they'd still be loyal to me on Sunday. So you really can't blame the kid (hairy privates or not). But those guys are the scum of the earth, and they deserve their fate.

Now some people on these boards yell and scream about mob rats (and a lot of that IS justified). But you can't have it both ways. If you're gonna be a crook, then be loyal to your partners in crime. But if you're going to go into law enforcement, then it's you job to protect and serve the people.

A dirty cop is just as low as a wiseguy who takes the stand. They deserved what they got.

Re: Louis Eppolito's daughter - 10/08/13 08:24 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
I have two grown daughters. I could commit murder on Thursday, burn down an orphanage on Friday, and beat a special needs child on Saturday. And they'd still be loyal to me on Sunday. So you really can't blame the kid (hairy privates or not). But those guys are the scum of the earth, and they deserve their fate.

Now some people on these boards yell and scream about mob rats (and a lot of that IS justified). But you can't have it both ways. If you're gonna be a crook, then be loyal to your partners in crime. But if you're going to go into law enforcement, then it's you job to protect and serve the people.

A dirty cop is just as low as a wiseguy who takes the stand. They deserved what they got.

A wiseman once told me "You can't wear two hats" while sitting in his law office. It's just like all these ADA's and DA's that switch sides and become a defense lawyer and boast to clients "I was once on their side!".

So for Eppolitio and Count Dracula too wear two hats or in Eppolitio's case about 4 hats considering how famous he wanted to get or be well he sure made HISTORY!!! lol NOW CAN WE GET BACK TO TALKING ABOUT THE 70'S BUSH OR SHOULD THAT BE IN A NEW THREAD
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Louis Eppolito's daughter - 10/08/13 08:30 PM

NOW CAN WE GET BACK TO TALKING ABOUT THE 70'S BUSH OR SHOULD THAT BE IN A NEW THREAD

Sounds good. But I'm old and set in my ways, so I kinda agree with Herb here. Go to 0:47 of the clip.

Re: Louis Eppolito's daughter - 10/09/13 10:52 AM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
NOW CAN WE GET BACK TO TALKING ABOUT THE 70'S BUSH OR SHOULD THAT BE IN A NEW THREAD

Sounds good. But I'm old and set in my ways, so I kinda agree with Herb here. Go to 0:47 of the clip.

That's great those chicks were tipsy they could of easily banged them if the guy really was a doctor and pulled out his script pad
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET