Home

New Orleans Mob Soldier Nofio Pecora, Jr.

Posted By: stern49

New Orleans Mob Soldier Nofio Pecora, Jr. - 10/03/13 03:10 PM

Here is a little information regarding Nofio Pecora, Jr. He went to prison for mail fraud in 2004 after being on the run and hiding in London, England. He is the son of Nofio Pecora, Sr., who was a capo in the New Orleans branch of LCN.

http://www.insurancejournal.com/news/southcentral/2004/08/19/45145.htm

Posted By: TheIsland

Re: New Orleans Mob Soldier Nofio Pecora, Jr. - 10/03/13 05:36 PM

Thanks Stern smile

Re: New Orleans Mob Soldier Nofio Pecora, Jr. - 10/03/13 07:28 PM

shhh
Posted By: TheIsland

Re: New Orleans Mob Soldier Nofio Pecora, Jr. - 10/03/13 08:40 PM

Silence is Golden..
Posted By: LaLouisiane

Re: New Orleans Mob Soldier Nofio Pecora, Jr. - 10/03/13 08:54 PM

Yea I was in high school when this happened. It wasnt that big since the family was already dead.

Re: New Orleans Mob Soldier Nofio Pecora, Jr. - 10/04/13 03:39 AM

It can be golden, Islander.

Louis Prima, that's for sure. They were definitely gone at that time. Some think they're still around, lol. With 3 made guys. But they think there's 10. If they're counting associates, that is true.

Re: New Orleans Mob Soldier Nofio Pecora, Jr. - 10/04/13 04:13 PM

I think Central Grocery on Decateur Street has more pull nowadays then those last 3 dinosaurs.

Re: New Orleans Mob Soldier Nofio Pecora, Jr. - 10/05/13 10:23 PM

Ahahaha. Great one!!!!!

Re: New Orleans Mob Soldier Nofio Pecora, Jr. - 10/07/13 10:51 PM

Your from louisiana Stern?

Re: New Orleans Mob Soldier Nofio Pecora, Jr. - 10/20/13 06:05 PM

Oh no. But have friends from Hammond.
Posted By: Louiebynochi

Re: New Orleans Mob Soldier Nofio Pecora, Jr. - 10/20/13 06:16 PM

Theres only a dozen families left 5 in NYC,Chicago,NE,NJ, Philly, Detroit, Buffalo and KC
Another 5 or so are on they're last legs aka under 10members, this would encompass Pittsburgh, Tampa,LA,Rockford and Cleveland

NO is dead, the combination of Carlos Marcello not making members for many years killed the family. By the mid 1990s the family had about 10 members being led by Carolla and by then everyone was 60 plus
Posted By: Barbara1957

Re: New Orleans Mob Soldier Nofio Pecora, Jr. - 10/31/13 07:18 PM

hey there luigi...KC and Buffalo are not structured, so that confirms that they are defunct..which is exactly where the Patriarca's are heading. The others you mentioned have been dead for some time..Pitt, Tampa, L.A. Rockford and Cleve. Cleveland has been in shambles since the mid 1980's.
Posted By: Panudate

Re: New Orleans Mob Soldier Nofio Pecora, Jr. - 11/24/13 07:17 PM

I worked for him when he was running a pub here in London, nice guy. He's also on Facebook.

Re: New Orleans Mob Soldier Nofio Pecora, Jr. - 11/27/13 04:23 PM

Originally Posted By: Panudate
I worked for him when he was running a pub here in London, nice guy. He's also on Facebook.

Yes he is

Re: New Orleans Mob Soldier Nofio Pecora, Jr. - 12/02/13 11:56 PM

Very interesting that you worked for him in London when he lived there.

Just saw his FB page, it has a picture of him. He's one of the last made guys of NOLA left.

Re: New Orleans Mob Soldier Nofio Pecora, Jr. - 12/03/13 05:36 PM

Yea hes on the LSU network on FB so I assume he graduated?

Re: New Orleans Mob Soldier Nofio Pecora, Jr. - 12/03/13 05:38 PM

You can only get on that network if you have an "name@lsu.edu" email address. Dude is a true boss if he graduated from a top university and still went to LCN.
Posted By: NickySkins

Re: New Orleans Mob Soldier Nofio Pecora, Jr. - 12/27/13 02:42 PM

I know him personally and he's a gentleman. Yes he's on Facebook what better place to be. Out in the open and no hiding.

Re: New Orleans Mob Soldier Nofio Pecora, Jr. - 12/27/13 02:48 PM

No one is doubting that Nicky, he truly is a nice guy. Too bad he isn't still involved.

Re: New Orleans Mob Soldier Nofio Pecora, Jr. - 12/27/13 02:53 PM

Oh I know that. It's just the New Orleans group has always worked quietly and independent for many reasons . Personally, I wish they'd be a resurrection of it maybe that would put an end to so many of these thugs on the streets..

Re: New Orleans Mob Soldier Nofio Pecora, Jr. - 12/27/13 03:01 PM

It would be nice, and they would have the support from numerous people in the state. Sadly it takes someone with leadership capabilities and a fully Italian bloodline to be taken seriously otherwise there would be people willing to step up.

It's kind of sad walking down Bourbon and seeing the hood rats sitting on the street corner trying to hustle tourists. Last weekend I was walking to the UL-Tulane game and had a guy try to hustle me to give him a hundred dollars if he could tell me where I bought my shoes from then proceeded to tell me they were on my feet and I needed to give him a hundred dollars because I lost the bet (I'm not sure if he was drunk, high, or just plain retarded). That would have never happened back in the heyday.

Re: New Orleans Mob Soldier Nofio Pecora, Jr. - 12/27/13 03:18 PM

No it wouldn't have.. My family has a vested interest on bourbon and were business partners at one time with the Carraci's .. Stuff like that wouldn't fly back then. Unfortunately, I'm Irish-Italian and wasn't able to carry my family name, because my grandpa didn't want me to have an association to either heritage. Although many of my cousins are Gagliano's , Montecino's and so forth. I was the oldest and he kept me under lock and key..

Re: New Orleans Mob Soldier Nofio Pecora, Jr. - 12/27/13 03:26 PM

Haha same here man I'm Cajun/Italian unfortunately I didn't get the Italian last name, so unless someone that is fully Italian wants to step up, guys like me and you are pretty much screwed.

Re: New Orleans Mob Soldier Nofio Pecora, Jr. - 12/27/13 03:29 PM

We can always start our own thing lol

Re: New Orleans Mob Soldier Nofio Pecora, Jr. - 12/27/13 03:35 PM

Haha I don't think it would have the same effect buddy. Tell Nofio to move back to Nola, the city will be his for the taking.

Re: New Orleans Mob Soldier Nofio Pecora, Jr. - 12/27/13 03:38 PM

Boston isn't run by the Italians..

Re: New Orleans Mob Soldier Nofio Pecora, Jr. - 12/27/13 03:41 PM

Frankly, I'm sick of these half cocked so called gangster wannabes........... That rat our streets. They've got no heart, balls or honor whatsoever.. They kill women, kids and anyone who happens to be on the line of fire...

Re: New Orleans Mob Soldier Nofio Pecora, Jr. - 12/27/13 04:19 PM

Yea man I read about that crap daily. The "Gotti" boys from Nola. And they try to say "Gotti" means "Got it" no reference to John Gotti or the Gambinos whatsoever. They all want to be affiliated with LCN and everyone looks at them and laughs.
Posted By: CharlottePecora

Re: New Orleans Mob Soldier Nofio Pecora, Jr. - 07/22/14 12:14 AM

Non of you are from New Orleans, maybe Chalmette, or know my husband! Brush up on your facts, posers!!

Re: New Orleans Mob Soldier Nofio Pecora, Jr. - 07/22/14 01:58 AM

Hammond is a shit hole! You obviously are not Italian!

Re: New Orleans Mob Soldier Nofio Pecora, Jr. - 07/22/14 02:00 AM

My lab is more Sicilian than you douche bags!
Posted By: SC

Re: New Orleans Mob Soldier Nofio Pecora, Jr. - 07/22/14 03:17 AM

Goodbye troll.
Posted By: Scalish

Re: New Orleans Mob Soldier Nofio Pecora, Jr. - 07/22/14 06:39 AM

You got to love these troll's. It seem's like we have had quite a few of these moron's lately.
Posted By: blacksheep

Re: New Orleans Mob Soldier Nofio Pecora, Jr. - 07/22/14 08:22 AM

Originally Posted By: CharlottePecora
Non of you are from New Orleans, maybe Chalmette, or know my husband! Brush up on your facts, posers!!

I have it on very good authority from a guy named durka that bodies are about to be left in the streets in NO
Posted By: Scalish

Re: New Orleans Mob Soldier Nofio Pecora, Jr. - 07/22/14 09:33 AM

Lmao nice blacksheep.

Re: New Orleans Mob Soldier Nofio Pecora, Jr. - 07/22/14 09:56 AM

Originally Posted By: CharlottePecora

Funny thing about this is that Nofio doesn't even live in Louisiana anymore, let alone Chalmette so the real "Poser" here was that girl/guy/troll.....
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: New Orleans Mob Soldier Nofio Pecora, Jr. - 07/22/14 09:58 AM

Originally Posted By: SC
Goodbye troll.

I like the way you've been putting TROLL under the username after you send someone packing. Nice lol.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET