Home

OPERATION OLD BRIDGE ii

Posted By: TheIsland

OPERATION OLD BRIDGE ii - 09/29/13 04:00 PM

I heard from a friend who works for the DOJ that round two is coming up. Supposedly their main focus is to go after their legitimate business's. Tieing them in by one way or another it's going to be like a new rico law. Shit is crazy Some new laws have just gone into effect and I think this could put a major dent in some of the families.
Posted By: Giancarlo

Re: OPERATION OLD BRIDGE ii - 09/29/13 04:26 PM

I wouldn't doubt it. Operation Old Bridge was mainly a strike against the alliance between the Gambino LCN Family in NY and the Gambino-Inzerillo-Spatola-Di Maggio Clan in Sicily.

With Cefalu and Cali in top positions i would assume they are the main targets along with Gambino who the Italians believe rightly or wrongly is a major player and shot caller in this Ny-Palermo alliance.

Personally i'm curious about the Nicky Skin's tapes and the lack of indictments in NY and North Jersey. I was expecting mass indictments but so far not much except they used a couple of the tapes in the trial in Philly. Maybe they'll use some of the tapes in the next set of indictments and or trials. We know they have Gambino on tape and probably more then once.
Posted By: TheIsland

Re: OPERATION OLD BRIDGE ii - 09/29/13 05:49 PM

There going after the people on the fringes of the business because they usually crumble easier and quicker then most and then the indictments start coming down.
Posted By: TommyGambino

Re: OPERATION OLD BRIDGE ii - 09/29/13 11:51 PM

Can see JG and Cefalu going down. Not sure about cali.
Posted By: Ted

Re: OPERATION OLD BRIDGE ii - 09/30/13 06:31 AM

Operation Old Bridge pt 2 will probably be as overhyped as the original.
Posted By: LuanKuci

Re: OPERATION OLD BRIDGE ii - 09/30/13 09:12 AM

Originally Posted By: Ted
Operation Old Bridge pt 2 will probably be as overhyped as the original.

most likely
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET