Home

why was (genovese soldier) johnnie coke whacked

Posted By: streetbossliborio

why was (genovese soldier) johnnie coke whacked - 09/22/13 11:53 PM

currently reading richie the boot ruggiero's autobiography and there is a mention of the 1977 motel room murder of johnnie coke by mikey cigars coppola but doesnt say why. also his wife died in suspicious circumstances whilst he was inside, however considering the line of her husbands work it is probably not suspicious and safe to say murder lol. anyways why was this guy whacked and so urgently whilst he was on day release from jail trying to bang a hooker?!!
Posted By: mulberry

Re: why was (genovese soldier) johnnie coke whacked - 09/23/13 02:19 AM

Supposedly he got in a fight with a capo in the Philly Mob while incarcerated.
Posted By: Ted

Re: why was (genovese soldier) johnnie coke whacked - 09/23/13 05:51 AM

According to authorities, Lardiere was released for 26 hours from prison to spend the Easter holidays with his family.[5] The reason for his sanctioned killing aren't fully known, but is speculated that he had turned against the mob and was going to give the FBI information on the mob's influence on garbage hauling.[8] Another story has it that Lardiere got into a heated argument with Ralph "Blackie" Napoli, a caporegime in the Philadelphia crime family and his death was ordered.[5]
Posted By: HairyKnuckles

Re: why was (genovese soldier) johnnie coke whacked - 09/24/13 05:38 PM

A good looking guy...

Attached picture lardiere-john-nj.gif
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: why was (genovese soldier) johnnie coke whacked - 09/24/13 06:42 PM

The Genovese's had the real motive here,and "Blackie" was with Philly "Bruno" may be wrong but was philly aligned with "Don Carlo"
and if i am right that was a sore subject back then, It was not till Nicky and Bobby Manna got together was there a (westside)presence in Philadelphia .
I would just be guessing that Ralph"Blackie"Napoli did not have the power or the ok to whack a Genovese.
Posted By: pmac

Re: why was (genovese soldier) johnnie coke whacked - 09/24/13 07:05 PM

I read somewere he slapped blackie in jail and that was just a nono. Blackie a well respected. Capo and it might have been in front of bruno and there other guys. Also coppola said he loved the guy it was a hard hit.

Re: why was (genovese soldier) johnnie coke whacked - 09/24/13 07:27 PM

oooo did not know that !!
Posted By: Giancarlo

Re: why was (genovese soldier) johnnie coke whacked - 09/24/13 07:43 PM

According to Leonetti it was Blackie Napoli who gave Tony Caponigro the shotgun used to kill Bruno. I wonder if he knew what Tony C was up to?
Posted By: SonnyL

Re: why was (genovese soldier) johnnie coke whacked - 09/24/13 08:50 PM

Originally Posted By: Serpiente
The Genovese's had the real motive here,and "Blackie" was with Philly "Bruno" may be wrong but was philly aligned with "Don Carlo"
and if i am right that was a sore subject back then, It was not till Nicky and Bobby Manna got together was there a (westside)presence in Philadelphia .
I would just be guessing that Ralph"Blackie"Napoli did not have the power or the ok to whack a Genovese.

Why wouldn't he this was back when Philly was powerful and Blackie was a north jersey guy so he would have been close to guys from New York

Re: why was (genovese soldier) johnnie coke whacked - 09/24/13 09:33 PM

NO ,not that, killing a made man from a new york family,
I did not know he put his hands on him.

I always was told that westside was not as close as the Gambino family to Phil.

And the thing with the trash was just a cash cow to lose
thats why i said Genovese family had a motive..
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET