Home

Vinny Basciano kids arrested

Posted By: JoeP

Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/19/13 02:30 PM

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/bronx/mobster-father-sons-feds-article-1.1460443#ixzz2fJttz6WS
Posted By: ChiTown

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/19/13 02:51 PM

PB you know this family, correct? Are these kids all bad or just associated with friends of their father? Isn't the oldest son made?
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/19/13 03:46 PM

Anyone have any info on this guy?

Pasquale Falcetti

Mentioned as a Genovese Capo.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/bronx/mobster-father-sons-feds-article-1.1460443#ixzz2fJttz6WS

Was he acting for Mario Gigante or Rudy Santobello or even Prisco maybe?
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/19/13 06:00 PM

Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Pasquale Falcetti

Like I said above, I think he was originally in the Bellomo/Muscarella crew. He was Vice President of METRO on waterfront at one time and was indicted back in 2002 for money laundering and labor bribery involving Local 32B/J of the Building Services Workers Union.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/19/13 07:31 PM

Originally Posted By: ChiTown
PB you know this family, correct? Are these kids all bad or just associated with friends of their father?

No, ChiTown. I don't think they're all "bad." But you have to remember that those boys grew up with my daughters, and that I still look at them as kids (which I know I shouldn't do). So I'm not very objective about them.

I also know that I feel awful for their mother. She doesn't deserve this. It's just very, very sad. Ten years ago these people were on top of the world. But that's the life for you.
Posted By: TheIsland

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/19/13 07:35 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
PB you know this family, correct? Are these kids all bad or just associated with friends of their father?

No, ChiTown. I don't think they're all "bad." But you have to remember that those boys grew up with my daughters, and that I still look at them as kids (which I know I shouldn't do). So I'm not very objective about them.

I also know that I feel awful for their mother. She doesn't deserve this. It's just very, very sad. Ten years ago these people were on top of the world. But that's the life for you.

Spoken like a true O.G.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/19/13 07:39 PM

Originally Posted By: TheIsland

Spoken like a true O.G.

If you mean Old Guy, that's me lol.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/19/13 07:48 PM

Spoken like a true O.G.

If you mean Old Guy, that's me lol.

lol lol
Posted By: Scorsese

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/19/13 07:57 PM

the middle brother was caught bragging about guns and shooting people. Could just be lying though.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/19/13 08:21 PM

The middle brother "Stephen" served time for hitting his neighbor in the face with a brick. He may be the tough guy of the bunch.

Are any of these kids made in the Bonnanos?

This family fascinates me...

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/19/13 08:50 PM

The middle brother "Stephen" served time for hitting his neighbor in the face with a brick. He may be the tough guy of the bunch.

Yeah you should just call them up their listed in the yellowpages and ask if their MADE

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/19/13 08:56 PM

Yeah you should just call them up their listed in the yellowpages and ask if their MADE

Is your sister still in the yellow pages or has she finally gotten used to Craigslist? tongue

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/19/13 08:57 PM

Come on, guys.
Posted By: bigboy

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/19/13 09:44 PM

Is anyone shocked by this?? So man mobsters kids were given a very bad example of how to live life. Look at the Gotti family
What a shame for the wife/mother
Posted By: JCB1977

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/20/13 06:18 PM

Agreed. Guys like Gotti and Basciano certainly did nothing to protect their children from the life they lived. Why would anybody want to expose their children to a life of treachery, constant lies and always having to look over your shoulder? It actually disgusts me.
Posted By: JCB1977

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/20/13 06:20 PM

Where I come from, a tough guy fights with his hands and fights fair...sounds like a real pussy to me if he needed to whack a guy with a brick.
Posted By: TheChickenMan

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/20/13 11:36 PM

if you guys listened to the tony ducks corallo and sal avellino tapes they discussed about getting their son's into the life they say "if we say this life is good enough for us, then why wouldnt we want our kids involved in this?" its a fascinating convo and it does raise a good point.
Posted By: SharpieOne

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/20/13 11:40 PM

Wasn't exactly a secret these guys were caught up in some of this. Sucks for the mother. Hopefully the youngest one can stay outta trouble, but one of the guys named in the previous indictment with Joey was a friend of the youngest, so who knows. Also, Vinny Jr. was out on bail for the Queens gambling bust when this happened, no?
Posted By: Scalish

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/20/13 11:58 PM

Sharpie one I think it was Joseph not Vinny Jr.
Posted By: Giancarlo

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/21/13 12:16 AM

Not sure if this has already been posted but heres the indictment.

http://www.justice.gov/usao/nys/pressrel...0Indictment.pdf

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/21/13 12:34 AM

Joe was indicted earlier this year on pot charges, but Vinny Jr. was busted a little while back for a gambling operation.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ling-probe.html
Posted By: Giancarlo

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/21/13 12:38 AM

Originally Posted By: SharpieOne
Joe was indicted earlier this year on pot charges, but Vinny Jr. was busted a little while back for a gambling operation.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ling-probe.html

Has that gambling case gone to trial yet? Outcome? Thats going to look pretty bad if the judge sees he was selling weed while out on bail on other charges.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/21/13 12:40 AM

I don't think it's gone to trial...
Posted By: Scalish

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/21/13 12:44 AM

These kids are not helping themselves that's for sure.
Posted By: DB

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/21/13 02:35 AM

Pinnacle sports ? I used to use that site when you could use credit cards

I didnt think that site is LCN connected , thought it was a legit UK company back in the day

Interesting article as PC has the best odds out there , I loved them.

It was a huge book so I wouldn't be surprised if that $ amount was close to the truth ,

Very surprising this book had an LCN connection. Wonder if it was just used as a lay off Book given is great odds, that might work with enough volume
Posted By: dsbaloo

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/21/13 04:40 AM

Originally Posted By: JCB1977
Agreed. Guys like Gotti and Basciano certainly did nothing to protect their children from the life they lived. Why would anybody want to expose their children to a life of treachery, constant lies and always having to look over your shoulder? It actually disgusts me.

Despite what it may seem and wht you hear I know for a fact vinny never wanted any of his kids around the life at all, and that's the truth.. But like other people have said once they didn't listen and were still in the streets doing shit he figured it was better to keep them close to him if they weren't going to listen and get involved in the shit.. Now its obviously out of his hands. He's in supermax for fucks sake.. I'm sure he's not very happy with his kids current situation.. But what can he do about it now? If they weren't going to listen to him when he was around he sure as hell isn't going to get the point across when he's serving life.
Posted By: TonyBoy117

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/21/13 05:09 AM

Your 100 percent on point Dsbaloo, much respect

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/21/13 05:09 AM

It disgusts you? Aren't you writing a book on it?
Posted By: Louiebynochi

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/21/13 06:30 AM

Pasquale Falcetti

Rudy santabello has been dead for6 months
Posted By: Skinny

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/21/13 08:19 AM

Originally Posted By: DB
Pinnacle sports ? I used to use that site when you could use credit cards

I didnt think that site is LCN connected , thought it was a legit UK company back in the day

Interesting article as PC has the best odds out there , I loved them.

It was a huge book so I wouldn't be surprised if that $ amount was close to the truth ,

Very surprising this book had an LCN connection. Wonder if it was just used as a lay off Book given is great odds, that might work with enough volume

Online book with local packages. One was tony ursos. Literally all books do this now. Even 5d has ny sheets
Posted By: Cbronx

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/21/13 11:51 PM

Originally Posted By: dsbaloo

Despite what it may seem and wht you hear I know for a fact vinny never wanted any of his kids around the life at all, and that's the truth.. But like other people have said once they didn't listen and were still in the streets doing shit he figured it was better to keep them close to him if they weren't going to listen and get involved in the shit.. Now its obviously out of his hands. He's in supermax for fucks sake.. I'm sure he's not very happy with his kids current situation.. But what can he do about it now? If they weren't going to listen to him when he was around he sure as hell isn't going to get the point across when he's serving life.

You know this for a fact? You obviously do not know Vinny Basciano. He had his own son Vinny Jr collecting money from drug dealers all over the Bronx, his son was the go to guy when you wanted to talk drugs with Vinny, so what are you talking about? Basciano was much like John Gotti he loved being a gangster and he was the guy that had his son made at such a young age.
Posted By: dsbaloo

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/22/13 12:07 AM

Did I say they were never involved? No, if that was the case they wouldn't be involved in thise case or the previous gambling case. I said he didn't want them to be but once they started getting into street shit he figured they we're better off under him than running wild with a bunch of filthy ricans.
Posted By: Cbronx

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/22/13 12:14 AM

He WANTED Vinny Jr to become a made guy, he was grooming him from when he was a kid. That's exactly what he always wanted.
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/22/13 08:58 AM

Yeah, I don't see how Vinny Jr. gets made at such a young age without his father pushing for it.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/27/13 05:45 PM

Once the king of Throggs Neck, Bronx mobster Vincent (Vinnie Gorgeous) Basciano can’t be a very happy father these days.

Besides spending 23 hours a day in a cramped cell for the rest of his life, the man who once ruled the Bronx and beyond as acting head of the Bonanno crime family has just seen three sons busted by the feds and facing their own heavy duty jail time.

Described by federal authorities as mob associates, Vincent Jr., Joseph and Stephen Basciano were arrested along with two other suspects on drug trafficking charges involving a cross-country marijuana distribution ring that allegedly moved hundreds to thousands of pounds of weed.

All three pleaded not guilty in Manhattan Federal Court to narcotics conspiracy charges on Wednesday, Sept. 18. If convicted, they face prison terms of up to 40 years.

Witness testimony

“We have seized evidence, recordings and compelling witness testimony,” Assistant U.S. Attorney Rebecca Mermelstein said in court Wednesday.

According to the indictment, at one point a confidential informant complained over the phone to co-defendent ElonValentine about the “poor quality” of the marijuana supplied by Joseph Basciano.

Vincent Jr., 32, was released on $500,000 bond, and Joseph, 27, was sprung on $250,000 bond. But Stephen, 29, was held pending an additional hearing after prosecutors said they have tapes of him brother boasting about owning weapons and shooting at people. He also has a prior 2007 conviction for assaulting a Rivere Avenue neighbor.

History of violence

“The evidence is incredibly strong against him and he has a demonstrable history of violence,” Mermelstein said.

This all can not be sitting well with their father, now serving two life terms at the Super Max prison in Colorado, said Anthony DeStefano, a veteran New York City crime reporter and author of two other books about the mob.

His newest book, “Vinny Gorgeous The Ugly Rise and Fall of a New York Mobster,” is a riveting, detailed look at Basciano’s reign and ultimate downfall, taking the reader to where the man described as a hot-headed, cold-blooded killer left his imprint.

That includes the former beauty salon on E. Tremont Avenue where the vain Basciano picked up his nickname, to Manhattan nightclubs and restaurants for “meets,” to his darker life, including the murder of a neighborhood drug user near Pennyfield Avenue.

It details how Basciano took over the Bonanno crime family when its boss, Joseph Massino, went to jail, only to later betray Basciano to the feds to save his own skin.

HIS neighborhood

DeStefano said he walked the streets of E. Tremont Avenue, trying to soak up Basciano’s immediate world.

“It was HIS neighborhood in a sense. He was like the main character in the area. And I got a sense of ‘A Bronx Tale’ walking the streets. But it’s changing. And some great restaurants!”

As for Basciano’s sons, “I met all of them and they were very congenial kind of guys,” said DeStefano. “No attitude, very courteous, curious about the previous books I had written.”

He was “not at all surprised” at their arrests.

“Although, seeing what the father had done and gone through, I would have thought the kids would have said, ‘You know, let’s just go our own way. Let’s just work our way in some decent obscurity, go about our lives and do something different,’” said DeStefano. “But you know, the pull of the street is sometimes hard to resist.”

He said he still holds out some hope for the sons.

“I’m hoping that these kids can get a break on this case. I’m hoping for their sake that they can get away from this going forward. But it’s a federal case, and federal is hard to beat. It’s like ‘I’ll see you in five years....’”

DeStefano will be in the Bronx Nov. 7 for a book signing at Barnes & Noble at the Bay Plaza Shopping Mall. The book, by Lyons Press, is also available at other book stores and online at Amazon.com.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/27/13 06:12 PM

That article was in a local Bx. paper. I like Distefano, but it seems like he's just using this as a platform to sell his book. Walked up and down E. Tremont to see what it's like to be in HIS neighborhood? Ehhh, well, not so much. It's not exactly a "neighborhood" street in the true sense. It's a big road with lots of traffic and never more than 2 stores in a row that have a real neighborhood feel. I guess the one block where Vinny operated felt his presence, but you go a few over and it's just a gas station or a chain convenience store. No families around, no one congregating to talk. Ampere Ave. in Country Club has more of what I'd consider a neighborhood feel than anywhere on E. Tremont.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/27/13 09:46 PM

"I grew up near them so I look at them as like my own kids"

lol lol lol

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 10/04/13 08:23 PM

Any idea if Vincent Jnr is a suspect in Cirillo Jnr's disappearance?

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 10/04/13 08:31 PM

Any idea if Vincent Jnr is a suspect in Cirillo Jnr's disappearance?

No, he's not.

These kids have enough on their plates right now without more bullshit speculation. Now granted, they've made mistakes and they'll pay the price for them. They should have learned something from their Dad and they clearly didn't. But do me a favor and give them a break and don't go presuming that they're murderers when they're not. That's a huge escalation, pot dealer to shooter. Not even the cops would make that assumption. If the Feds thought for one minute that Little Vinny had anything to do with that disappearance, they would have been all over him years ago.

And it's good to see you posting again, Sonny. It's been awhile smile.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 10/05/13 11:52 PM

Cheers n cheers PB.

Apol if the question came off as accusory (think that's a word wink ). It was not intended to inflame merely that he has is stripes and was in a fight with Cirillo Jnr weeks before his disappearance. It's not unfathomable.

Simply yours musing wink

Edit: and didn't Marino (the Gambino skipper) basically acknowledge that Cirillo would have had to have given the ok (the obv conclusion being he was hit basis the fight)

I'm not saying Vinny B Jnr pulled the trigger, but he may have started a beef that led to Cirillo Jnr getting topped.

You would have to admit its a suspicious coincidence.
Posted By: paprincess

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 10/06/13 12:50 AM

All these arrests for marijuana trafficking are all a waste of time in my opinion. If it was used for the right purposes and regulated and taxed, and dispensed by only educated people with licenses and given to people who really need it then all these kids wouldn't go chasing after it for a quick dollar. murder, rape and violence are all a different story, but weed and gambling...a waste of time and money to make any arrests, go to court, pay bail...

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 10/06/13 06:54 PM

Simply yours musing wink

Well, we don't muse here in the Bronx tongue.

You would have to admit its a suspicious coincidence.

And we don't admit anything, either wink grin.
Posted By: JoeySmokesBalls123

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 10/06/13 08:46 PM

Pushing some serious nuts they're stumbling like cluts and Pizzaboy Is fucking with the fuss

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 10/07/13 04:55 PM

/me chortles at PB.
Posted By: Skinny

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 10/07/13 08:40 PM

I thought that spirito guy did that work? Isnt that also why they clipped thatguy randy ?

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 10/07/13 08:58 PM

me chortles at PB.

We don't chortle in the Bronx, either. You really have to start speaking English, Sonny grin.
Posted By: ninogaggi

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 10/08/13 07:20 PM

wasnt it basciano confirming to massino in jail about cirillos disappearance when massino asked if "they had anything to do with that.," that "that came from dom, that came from dom"
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 10/08/13 07:33 PM

Originally Posted By: ninogaggi
wasnt it basciano confirming to massino in jail about cirillos disappearance when massino asked if "they had anything to do with that.," that "that came from dom, that came from dom"

i forget exactly how that conversation between vinny b and joe went, but i think the old saying, believe none of what you hear and half of what you see, applies. it was always my understanding that Dom had nothing to do with his sons death.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 10/08/13 08:02 PM

Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
Originally Posted By: ninogaggi

i forget exactly how that conversation between vinny b and joe went, but i think the old saying, believe none of what you hear and half of what you see, applies. it was always my understanding that Dom had nothing to do with his sons death.

Good post, Dellacroce smile.

My position on that recording is that Vinny HAD TO deny it to Massino, who was still official boss at that time. To admit to killing the son of a guy like Dom's, without at least running it by Massino first, would have been career suicide for Vinny. If he admitted it to Massino he would have come across as being too impulsive to be acting boss.

Don't forget, at the time of that conversation, the idea of Massino becoming a rat was considered ludicrous. So if Vinny had anything to do with it, he had to deny it. And I don't want to go down the rabbit hole again with Ivy and some of the posters who believe QD ordered his junkie kid hit, but there isn't a street guy in the Bronx who believes it.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 10/08/13 08:29 PM

I know some things about this guy and I'm not a "fanboy" as you guys call it on here...

This guy was in the life for a long time it's in his blood. I'm not sure what other Basicano's he's related too but I can tell you one thing there are a few very powerful ones that are legit and no one can touch them.
Posted By: MichaelMussino

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 10/29/13 02:32 AM

To support a life that you know will more thN likely put ur kids in jail for life is just ignorant. Any man that knew a certain lifestyle could make their children end up dead or in jail is not a loving father. Encourage ur child to do well I. School and live a nice life. If they choose the life then you disown them.
Posted By: TheChickenMan

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 10/29/13 12:08 PM

you never disown your kids no matter what they did..well thats how i see it, of course theres certain exemptions like killing a family member
Posted By: Wilson101

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 10/29/13 02:19 PM

Yea seriously, who just disowns there kids? When my son is older I got his college tuition to Princeton or his bail from prison. Family is all we really have

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 03/28/14 03:59 PM

I heard all three kids copped out to about five years the other day. It's federal and they've been out on bail, so when they go in they'll have to do most of that time. Their poor, poor mother frown.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 03/28/14 04:44 PM

Is it all of his kids that are now in jail?

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 03/28/14 04:46 PM

Originally Posted By: Scorsese
Is it all of his kids that are now in jail?

Three of four (from his wife Angela). Plus, he has a little boy, who's about ten now, from another woman.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 03/28/14 04:55 PM

Wouldn't it be ironic if the illegitimate kid ends up being the next Steve Jobs.
Posted By: StLguy

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 03/28/14 09:16 PM

"Wouldn't it be ironic if the illegitimate kid ends up being the next Steve Jobs."

Maybe he could get involved the rackets where Russian prostitutes do 'favors' in strip clubs. Then he can be the next Hand Jobs instead.... but I don't think it will happen. He sounds like too much of a jerk off.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 07/03/14 06:08 AM

Mafia boss' son Joseph Basciano gets light sentence for pot trafficking

Joseph Basciano (left), 27, leaves Manhattan Federal Court after being sentenced to prison for trafficking marijuana.

The son of imprisoned Mafia boss Vincent (Vinny Gorgeous) Basciano was sentenced to six months in prison and six months’ home detention Wednesday after copping to his role in a cross-country marijuana trafficking enterprise.

Manhattan Federal Judge Richard Sullivan went easy on Joseph Basciano, 28, urging him to “get a real job, pay taxes and do all the things that ordinary people do” after his release.
Posted By: Blackjack2121

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 07/03/14 08:20 AM

Mafia boss' son Joseph Basciano gets light sentence for pot trafficking

Joseph Basciano (left), 27, leaves Manhattan Federal Court after being sentenced to prison for trafficking marijuana.

The son of imprisoned Mafia boss Vincent (Vinny Gorgeous) Basciano was sentenced to six months in prison and six months’ home detention Wednesday after copping to his role in a cross-country marijuana trafficking enterprise.

Manhattan Federal Judge Richard Sullivan went easy on Joseph Basciano, 28, urging him to “get a real job, pay taxes and do all the things that ordinary people do” after his release.

What happened to the 5 year sentence PB claimed?
Posted By: Snakes

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 07/03/14 09:09 AM

That was another, separate charge, I believe.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 07/03/14 09:27 AM

Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121

Joey is the youngest (of the sons that are charged), with the cleanest record.

Vinny Jr's plea calls for 46 to 57 months. Plus, he owes some time on an unrelated gambling case. He gets sentenced soon, and he's expecting to receive the high end of the sentence.

Stephen's sentencing is even more complicated because there are threats of guns and violence on tape and he has a lengthier record than his brothers.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 07/03/14 10:42 AM

Joey is the youngest (of the sons that are charged), with the cleanest record.

Vinny Jr's plea calls for 46 to 57 months. Plus, he owes some time on an unrelated gambling case. He gets sentenced soon, and he's expecting to receive the high end of the sentence.

Stephen's sentencing is even more complicated because there are threats of guns and violence on tape and he has a lengthier record than his brothers.

Ahhh okay gotcha. Was just wondering cuz I saw the post you said they all copped to 5 years

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 07/03/14 11:06 AM

Ahhh okay gotcha. Was just wondering cuz I saw the post you said they all copped to 5 years

No problem. I guess I could have clarified it better. But now I did smile.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 07/03/14 12:38 PM

Kind of a surprising sentence. A friend of mine got 6 months for just selling a couple of ounces to an informant, but then again nj pot laws are a little bit different.
Posted By: Yankees1951

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 07/03/14 12:40 PM

Kind of a surprising sentence. A friend of mine got 6 months for just selling a couple of ounces to an informant, but then again nj pot laws are a little bit different.

lol acouple oz's

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 07/03/14 12:57 PM

Well, your friend's father probably wasn't the former boss of a major crime family wink .

And I realize that it must seem that I go out of my way to protect these boys on this site, and I guess that's true to a degree. Because they're grown men now, and when you play you pay. But the truth is, this entire case doesn't get an inch of press if it wasn't for their last name.

And that last name will definitely have some impact on the sentences of Stephen and Little Vinny. Especially Little Vinny because the Judge thinks he's a wiseguy.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 07/03/14 04:17 PM

Well, your friend's father probably wasn't the former boss of a major crime family wink .

And I realize that it must seem that I go out of my way to protect these boys on this site, and I guess that's true to a degree. Because they're grown men now, and when you play you pay. But the truth is, this entire case doesn't get an inch of press if it wasn't for their last name.

And that last name will definitely have some impact on the sentences of Stephen and Little Vinny. Especially Little Vinny because the Judge thinks he's a wiseguy.

ya thats true, it probably wasn't even the biggest drug bust they made that week in NY, yet it no doubt made the front page.
Posted By: moneyman

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 07/09/14 02:21 PM

PB did you see this what are your thoughts? I know you hate Cicale http://nypost.com/2014/07/09/ex-bonanno-capo-asks-judge-to-show-leniency-for-mobsters-son/
Posted By: ItalianForever

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 07/09/14 02:32 PM

Cicale has a twitter. He posts bs philosophical ramblings all day in an attempt to justify his ratting.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 07/09/14 02:38 PM

Originally Posted By: moneyman
PB did you see this what are your thoughts? I know you hate Cicale http://nypost.com/2014/07/09/ex-bonanno-capo-asks-judge-to-show-leniency-for-mobsters-son/

I don't hate him. I just think he's a bottom feeding steroid case. But he should fucking die anyway. Eh, maybe I do hate him lol.

As far as that joke of a letter, he's probably laying the groundwork to move back to Crosby Avenue. He wouldn't be the first rat to come home. He'll probably go to work for PJ at one of his gyms rolleyes .

And he picked the right kid to right the letter for. Joseph has the cleanest record, no violence. It won't do Stephen and Little Vinny any good, though. Those two boys are certainly no angels, but if not for their last name they'd have broken this down to less than a year. Guaran-fucking-teed.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 07/09/14 02:42 PM

If I didn't know his heritage, I would think he was Middle Eastern.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 07/09/14 02:44 PM

Pizza i was reading the book Vinnie gorgeous. Apparently cicale was not even involved until 1999 when he was introduced to Basciano by Anthony Indelicato after he had done like 8 years for dope. Anyway Vinnie apparently took such a liking to him that he had him made in 02 and Cicale was acting capo in 04. Pretty crazy that he rose so fast.

Another interesting thing from the book is that Cicale had a reputation of having a "bad wire" on him before he became involved.

You have to wonder what Vinnie saw in him and how he could have been so off.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 07/09/14 02:50 PM

Some rise Basciano had. He's in a photo with Trinchera, Giaccone and Lino from over 30 years ago and he still isn't even 55.

Even if he became boss at 54, he would be considered a young boss. He was boss.... when was his tenure again?

He surely has to be one of the youngest bosses/acting/street ever, no?

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 07/09/14 02:54 PM

Originally Posted By: ItalianForever
Pizza i was reading the book Vinnie gorgeous. Apparently cicale was not even involved until 1999 when he was introduced to Basciano by Anthony Indelicato after he had done like 8 years for dope. Anyway Vinnie apparently took such a liking to him that he had him made in 02 and Cicale was acting capo in 04. Pretty crazy that he rose so fast.

Another interesting thing from the book is that Cicale had a reputation of having a "bad wire" on him before he became involved.

You have to wonder what Vinnie saw in him and how he could have been so off.

I don't want to sound like an asshole know-it-all. But I posted that about Cicale way before that book came out, and there are posters here who can attest to that.

He had a sealed plea in Florida. Florida! In the land of the electric chair, they went out of their way to seal this asshole's plea? Puh-leeeeze. The whole neighborhood knew it.

And Vinny's a VERY sharp guy. Unfortunately for him, the one mistake he made was a big one. For all of that Last Godfather bullshit, they never would have convicted Vinny based on Massino's testimony alone. It was Cicale that sealed his fate.

As far as the book, it wasn't DeStefano's best. The parts about Vinny strolling his Throggs Neck neighborhood like an emperor, or whatever the fuck he wrote, were pure bullshit. He was nothing like that. Nothing . . . like . . . that wink .
Posted By: moneyman

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 07/09/14 02:55 PM

Cicale was one of the guys who really pushed the idea that Vinny wanted to kill that prosecutor, I've always thought that was BS or at least said in jest.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 07/09/14 02:56 PM

According to the book he was part of a panel along with 3 others when massino went away in january 03. I think early 04 he got made acting boss when a couple other guys from the panel (cant remember names) went away. I think vinnie was only acting boss for a little less than a year. That is when he made cicale capo of his crew.

Then when basciano went away last 04 he made mancuso acting boss. Then mancuso went away for okaying the pizzola hit. Its like musical chairs with the bonnano family lol.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 07/09/14 02:57 PM

Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Some rise Basciano had. He's in a photo with Trinchera, Giaccone and Lino from over 30 years ago and he still isn't even 55.

Even if he became boss at 54, he would be considered a young boss. He was boss.... when was his tenure again?

He surely has to be one of the youngest bosses/acting/street ever, no?

Vinny's the EXACT same age as me. He's two or three weeks younger, actually. So he was about 45 at the time he got the nod. Same age as Gotti Senior was when he clipped Big Paul.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 07/09/14 02:59 PM

Pizza was that for the murder case he only did like a year on? There was an article on that how he did like a year for murder then 8 for drugs. Link:http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/1991-02-22/news/9101090918_1_gain-time-sentencing-prison

It was actually meant to show the problems with drug sentencing but I think it actually showed that cicale ratted on his crew for leniency on the murder case.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 07/09/14 03:02 PM

Pizza was that for the murder case he only did like a year on? There was an article on that how he did like a year for murder then 8 for drugs. Link:http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/1991-02-22/news/9101090918_1_gain-time-sentencing-prison

It was actually meant to show the problems with drug sentencing but I think it actually showed that cicale ratted on his crew for leniency on the murder case.

He ratted them all out down there. Everyone knew it. But Vinny liked him. And I gotta give it to him. When Vinny liked you, he'd fucking die with you. And I almost never say that about wiseguys. He's a loyal friend. But look what it got him ohwell.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 07/09/14 03:13 PM

So Basciano knows the kid is a rat but brings him in makes him a capo and brings him along on a murder? Did he think Cicale had rehabilitated from being an informant by doing 8 years in federal prison?

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 07/09/14 03:14 PM

So Basciano knows the kid is a rat but brings him in makes him a capo and brings him along on a murder? Did he think Cicale has rehabilitated from being an informant by doing 8 years in federal prison?

He didn't believe it. Simple as that. Big mistake.
Posted By: Dwalin2011

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 07/09/14 05:35 PM

I still don't understand why did Basciano personally take part in the Santoro murder. I know it was personal, Santoro was going to kidnap his son etc, but still, a commission member pulling the trigger himself? This isn't Sicily. When Carlo Gambino's nephew was killed, he at least didn't whack McBratney himself.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 07/09/14 06:31 PM

Originally Posted By: Dwalin2011
I still don't understand why did Basciano personally take part in the Santoro murder. I know it was personal, Santoro was going to kidnap his son etc, but still, a commission member pulling the trigger himself? This isn't Sicily. When Carlo Gambino's nephew was killed, he at least didn't whack McBratney himself.

who knows

the same reason scarfo as boss was on it hits

he loved that shit and wanted to be there

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 07/09/14 06:44 PM

I don't think so. Vinny let his heart rule his brain because of the threat made to his son (which was a very real threat, and not imagined, by the way). I'm not a Philly guy, but I've read and heard that with Scarfo it was a blood lust thing. Vinny wasn't like that at all.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 07/09/14 06:48 PM

I don't think so. Vinny let his heart rule his brain because of the threat made to his son (which was a very real threat, and not imagined, by the way). I'm not a Philly guy, but I've read and heard that with Scarfo it was a blood lust thing. Vinny wasn't like that at all.

maybe he wasnt as crazy as scarfo

but he let his lust for revenge, overtake his brain and wanted to be there when he didnt need to

Vinny was a killer, plain and simple. Most of these guys are...almost all. And Vinny can definitely be defined as a killer, regardless of how good of a guy you thought he was.

He was in on hits, and ordered hits resulting in several lives lost.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 07/09/14 06:52 PM

but he let his lust for revenge, overtake his brain and wanted to be there when he didnt need to

Vinny was a killer, plain and simple. Most of these guys are...almost all. And Vinny can definitely be defined as a killer, regardless of how good of a guy you thought he was.

I never said he was a "good guy." When these guys go up for life I don't lose a wink of sleep. You play you pay. You kill people, you belong in prison. Period. I was just trying to convey his mindset at the time. That's all.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 07/09/14 06:53 PM

I never said he was a "good guy." When these guys go up for life I don't lose a wink of sleep. You play you pay. You kill people, you belong in prison. Period. I was just trying to convey his mindset at the time. That's all.

while he does deserve life, his treatment is bin laden like

ridiculous, they are really sticking it to the guy, maybe even worse than they did Gotti
Posted By: tiger84

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 07/09/14 08:13 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eQcPxvoMlc

He is now on youtube.He honestley seems like a jerkoff i really dont know what vinny saw in this guy

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 07/09/14 08:27 PM

lol lol lol lol

Get the fuck out of here. Rebuild his brand??

He's priming himself to come back to New York, just like I said. Probably looking for a reality show or a blog. What a fucking joke.

Real estate, insurance company, title company, etc.... They were all Vinny's, in a single office on Middletown Road.

And again, I'm not sugarcoating Vinny's life. He is what he is, and he's paying the price for it. And I fully realize that I'm overprotective of his kids (that's honestly more for their Mother than anything else). But what's right is right. This fucking lowlife is so full of shit I can smell it online rolleyes .

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 07/09/14 09:02 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1BSBhDnUuM

LOL. Various projects from New York to LA. More like living in the fucking projects.

This guy has serious delusions of grandeur.
Posted By: DB

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 07/09/14 09:18 PM

Those vids are atrocious

I did read where this guy blamed vinny for getting pinched and he claims vinny owed him $1m due to vinny's gambling. Also that vinny scammed a large piece of the Lufthansa heist that was left to Burke' s daughter .

Who knows what to believe after watching that vid , what a clown

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 07/10/14 07:21 AM

Maybe an ambitious associate will do us a favor and give Cicale a few extra holes in his head for ventilation

in philly, bent finger jew deserves the same treatment

maybe even throw that fat fuck ron previte in the mix
Posted By: cheech

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 07/10/14 09:52 AM

he said on twitter he is filming his reality show now

christ

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 07/10/14 10:02 AM

Originally Posted By: cheech
he said on twitter he is filming his reality show now

christ

Called it!

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 07/10/14 10:04 AM

sure did, and I know you DON'T read twitter grin

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 07/10/14 10:24 AM

Originally Posted By: cheech
sure did, and I know you DON'T read twitter grin

Go Tweet yourself, Cheech tongue lol.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 07/10/14 04:40 PM

hahaah i just tried, got stuck whistle

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 07/11/14 05:16 AM

About vinny killing the guy who threatend his son the guy was a dangerous and a junkie he probably would of been a problem.Also when vinny had pizzolo whacked that guy apparently was a psycho who didnt give a fuck that was a boss he also and also shook down and fucked over alot of people
Posted By: BronxBob

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 07/11/14 04:51 PM

New York Post had story that Cicale sent letter to judge asking for leniency for Basciano's son. The irony...

nypost.com/2014/07/09/ex-bonanno-capo-asks-judge-to-show-leniency-for-mobsters-son

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 07/17/14 01:31 PM

Pizza of all the heavy guys in the bronx was vinnie considered among the heaviest? He was a soldier for most of his career and had a very short run in higher positions. Compared to the genovese and luchese guys in the bronx.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 07/17/14 02:52 PM

Pizza of all the heavy guys in the bronx was vinnie considered among the heaviest? He was a soldier for most of his career and had a very short run in higher positions. Compared to the genovese and luchese guys in the bronx.

Not really. Sure, when he became boss he was among the heaviest guys because he was the boss lol. But when he was on the street as a soldier, there were tons of guys in other families still on the street.

I mean, Angelo Prisco (Genovese), Joey Giampa (Lucchese) and Louie Ricco (Gambino) were all on the street for most of the '90s (on and off anyway, they all did some time back then). And back in the '90s, he had to contend with Patty DeFillippo in his own family.

I just cited those guys to give an example in each family (no Colombos in the Bronx). But there were other soldiers and skippers heavier than Vinny back then, too.

But like I said, when he got the nod as boss, he was the actual head of a family, so he had plenty of power and respect. He did end up having a short run, though.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 07/17/14 03:42 PM

Just being curious: how many hits is Basciano alleged to have been involved? He is convicted for 2, were there any others? And how was he made, was it "traditionally" through a hit or was it like with Jerry Angiulo, for being a good earner?
Posted By: baldo

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 07/17/14 03:43 PM

Pizza, I know the term heavy gets thrown around a lot, but what does it mean in your opinion? And please don't say it has something to do with waist size LOL.

Also, why would he have to "contend" with some of these other guys. Was just always curious how these guys all co-exist and deal with each other. Thanks.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 07/17/14 04:00 PM

Originally Posted By: baldo
Pizza, I know the term heavy gets thrown around a lot, but what does it mean in your opinion? And please don't say it has something to do with waist size LOL.

Yeah, that's a pretty subjective term. I rarely use it myself, but that's how Italian Forever phrased it, so that's how I replied.

Like I said, it's subjective. But there are guys who never even got their buttons who would be considered "heavy," or "serious" guys. Depends how you mean it, though smile.

Also, why would he have to "contend" with some of these other guys.

He wouldn't. That may have been a poor choice of words on my part. But there was no love lost between Vinny and Patty D. It's well documented, and you don't have to live here to read about it.

Was just always curious how these guys all co-exist and deal with each other. Thanks.

I think Vinny got along well with guys in the other families. Prisco liked him a lot from what I remember.

That he didn't get along with Patty, within his own family, probably had more to do with the fact that Patty brought him along, and Vinny got a little too big. A case of the teacher envying the student, if you will.

There's a lot of envy and jealousy among these guys. Don't let anyone kid you wink.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 07/17/14 04:44 PM

Yeah, that's a pretty subjective term. I rarely use it myself, but that's how Italian Forever phrased it, so that's how I replied.

Like I said, it's subjective. But there are guys who never even got their buttons who would be considered "heavy," or "serious" guys. Depends how you mean it, though smile.

[quote=baldo]

I hear you. I usually am the last person to throw around street slang like "westside" and "uptown" and "harlem" because Im just a shmuck from central jersey. That being said, for what I was trying to convey, i felt the word "heavy" most concisely got my question across.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 07/17/14 04:50 PM

I hear you. I usually am the last person to throw around street slang like "westside" and "uptown" and "harlem" because Im just a shmuck from central jersey. That being said, for what I was trying to convey, i felt the word "heavy" most concisely got my question across.

I gotcha, pal. And you're not a schmuck smile.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 08/29/14 05:49 PM

Stephen Basciano sentenced to three and a half years earlier today-

http://m.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/son-mob-boss-father-prison-article-1.1921873
Posted By: PetroPirelli

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 08/29/14 06:15 PM

http://m.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/son-mob-boss-father-prison-article-1.1921873

Not bad.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 08/29/14 06:23 PM

Originally Posted By: PetroPirelli

Not bad.

It's fucking absurd. If they weren't Vinny's kids they would have gotten a global plea for 16 months. Tops. And none of this ever would have made the papers. Little Vinny has another adjournment. But he's gonna get hammered, too.

The only bright side for Stephen is that he has ten months time served already. But they're gonna max him out at least 90 percent. So he has about 26 months to go from right now. And they have a hard-on for this kid, so look for the BOP to send him far away from New York. No way he gets to do his time at the MDC or MCC. Ordinarily, he'd be a candidate for FCI Danbury. But there are a bunch of Bonanno guys up there right now, so I doubt that will happen.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 08/29/14 06:49 PM

Originally Posted By: PetroPirelli

Not bad.

It's fucking absurd. If they weren't Vinny's kids they would have gotten a global plea for 16 months. Tops. And none of this ever would have made the papers. Little Vinny has another adjournment. But he's gonna get hammered, too.

The only bright side for Stephen is that he has ten months time served already. But they're gonna max him out at least 90 percent. So he has about 26 months to go from right now. And they have a hard-on for this kid, so look for the BOP to send him far away from New York. No way he gets to do his time at the MDC or MCC. Ordinarily, he'd be a candidate for FCI Danbury. But there are a bunch of Bonanno guys up there right now, so I doubt that will happen.

It's really not that bad considering it was allegedly cali stuff and allegedly going on for a min and allegedly some serious dough coulda been made.
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 08/30/14 03:52 PM

What happened to that broad who used to post here that was a Basciano groupie ?? She thought he was a great guy because he bought someone she knows a toaster...Yes a toaster !!!

I wonder how she views him now, getting his kids involved in this nonsense !!!

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 08/30/14 04:04 PM

Is Stephen the guy who hit someone in the face with a brick or was that a younger brother?

A Liverpool fan did that to a Bulgarian waiter when Liverpool were playing abroad about 10 years ago. He got done for attempted murder.

Hit someone in the face with a brick and you are going to do some serious damage.

These mobsters earn enough money to invest in their kids futures and encourage them to go down the right path.

Look at Nino Gaggi. His children have respectable jobs. Paul Castellano too. I think Vic Amuso's daughter is a teacher. It can be done.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 08/30/14 04:06 PM

Originally Posted By: DiLorenzo
What happened to that broad who used to post here that was a Basciano groupie ?? She thought he was a great guy because he bought someone she knows a toaster...Yes a toaster !!!

I wonder how she views him now, getting his kids involved in this nonsense !!!

I have a toaster already but it's getting pretty old. I mean it still works but I would gladly accept a new one.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 08/30/14 04:10 PM

lol....Yeah, I guess if Basciano buy's me a new toaster i'll change my opinion of him !!
Posted By: bronxgal2697

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 08/30/14 11:42 PM

Big Vin did not get his kids "involved", actually he told them quite the opposite . You don't know the relationship these kids had with their father or family. Just like any family, kids can stray the wrong way for whatever reason and make mistakes. Some will learn their lesson and some unfortunately do not. They are not "bad" kids and will work hard at overcoming the mistakes. So before you make a comment like that , know your facts.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 08/30/14 11:53 PM

Stephen did not use a "brick" on anyone . more false info... I guess people would rather stick to the made up stories than know the facts that were proven in court, why.. cause its more interesting? bla bla bla rolleyes

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 08/31/14 09:07 AM

http://bronxda.nyc.gov/information/2007/case34.htm

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 08/31/14 12:13 PM

He was cleared of the charge with the brick because it was all fabricated by the victim. He was found innocent of them claiming it was a brick because that's what they were told to say by police. http://nypost.com/2007/02/23/mob-son-took-my-head-off/

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 08/31/14 12:19 PM

It doesn't say anything about the police encouraging the victim to lie or Stephen being cleared of hitting him with a brick. It couldn't be proven what he hit him with.

You are curiously defensive of the instigator of this assault - who has just been sent to jail for another separate indiscretion.

Anyways, hopefully he can keep his nose clean when he gets out. It's not like he killed anybody.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 08/31/14 12:33 PM

It doesn't say anything about the police encouraging the victim to lie or Stephen being cleared of hitting him with a brick. It couldn't be proven what he hit him with.

The State charge was assault in the second degree. He did about two years at Cape Vincent. But there's nothing in the official record stating that is was a brick.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 08/31/14 09:32 PM

Off to college! grin

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/01/14 01:46 AM

Originally Posted By: bronxgal2697
Big Vin did not get his kids "involved", actually he told them quite the opposite . You don't know the relationship these kids had with their father or family. Just like any family, kids can stray the wrong way for whatever reason and make mistakes. Some will learn their lesson and some unfortunately do not. They are not "bad" kids and will work hard at overcoming the mistakes. So before you make a comment like that , know your facts.
Yeah okay...Mob boss can't even control his own kids...You serious ?? lol

Nah, they're not bad kids, they have many redeeming qualities...Dealing drugs, ignoring their father's wishes and claiming their own mother disowned them...What good boys !! rolleyes

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/01/14 02:02 AM

You are curiously defensive of the instigator of this assault - who has just been sent to jail for another separate indiscretion.

Anyways, hopefully he can keep his nose clean when he gets out. It's not like he killed anybody.
She might be the one That Basciano bought the toaster for !!!

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/01/14 11:36 AM

She might be the one That Basciano bought the toaster for !!!

lol
Posted By: yankees127

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/01/14 12:01 PM

So I heard you were looking for me Dilorenzo !!! Well the Broad is back to answer your no substance statements. Since you were wondering where I was , as I remember I said I wasn't posting on here anymore. But since someone told me you missed me I guess one more time will do it. First to answer you to dealing drugs. Yes they dealth pot so big deal its legal in most states and will be legal here soon. They didn't deal hard drugs so get that straight. Yes they did follow there fathers wishes none of them are MADE men and that was his wish. Vinny Jr is not made as I posted here before. That was his wish . So knock it anyway you want thats the truth. As far as your statment their own mother disowned them. IF you read very carefully as I am sure you usually don't he said his mother hasn't spoken to him since he got into trouble that's not disowning him. There is a diffence in case you are not smart enough to tell. Disown and mad have two different meanings. Are you such a good person ha I doubt it. So they are not such good boys but as she said they are not that bad. What did they actually do that is so bad besides selling pot that you are continually condemning them. Tell me !! As far as the toaster comment. Yes maybe she was one they he gave something to maybe she wasn't. But instead of making a toaster comment why do you say about the other things he did , why because the toaster comment is more belittling. You are just a person that sees only bad in people I can tell just from your comments. Have you ever said anything positive about anybody and I am not talking about the Basciano's . As far as I am concerned the only one that post the truth on this site and is right 99% of the time is Pizzaboy. I am glad that you all respect his comments and insight because maybe then you people on here will get it straight most of the time. How old are you Dilorenzo ? You act like a 12 year old always having a chip on your shoulder. I also would hate to be a woman in your life because I am sure you show her no respect. That is sad. Oh and for others on here that want to know the truth about things,. Vinny Jr. had nothing to do with Cirillo case nothing., He didn't even know the guy. The basciano boys are not made. And bashing the father while he is in jail being a standup guy and still in solitary for 10 years wondering how he is handling his boys , really get real how can he handle them from in there under those conditions. So give the guy a break. I like to know if you can handle those condition Dilorenzo? Your just a tough guy on your computer > right a computer tough guy haha. Sad. YOu can answer me anyway you want after this I will have no response to you childish comments . Instead of looking at the basciano boys check out your own behavior 0n here and probably in your own life. You really sound like a loser.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/01/14 12:31 PM

Yankees is right.

Stephen Basciano is a good boy. He helps old ladies cross the street. He runs a shelter for abandoned puppies. He goes to a soup kitchen every morning to feed homeless men soup. And every night before he goes home he goes to the orphanage to read Harry Potter to young children.

He is only 30 years old. Didn't we all make these mistakes when we were 30? It's part of growing up.

Edit: And Vinny Gorgeous bought me a microwave so I wrote the judge a letter pleading for leniency. It was a nice microwave.

Posted By: NNY78

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/01/14 12:36 PM

Originally Posted By: yankees127
I remember I said I wasn't posting on here anymore.

You gonna keep your word this time, besides you log in under several other usernames anyway, no need to dust this one off. Have great Holiday. smile

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/01/14 12:37 PM

And one more thing you people need to get straight is Stephen did not hit the guy with a brick !!!! It was a punch !! Oh and I can see Tildon you have the same mentality as Dilorenzo . You must be another winner. Bring some substance to the table instead of your stupid idiotic remarks like a 12 year old would say. Another computer tough guy isn't there enough of them on here. Any you were such a good boy growing up ha. I guess you bashers have to get your fustrations out so how so take it out on the Basciano's. Another loser on here Tilden.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/01/14 12:39 PM

I dont need to log under another name I have no use to post on this site because its a waste of time so why would I log on under another name? So there you go wrong again. You have a good holiday

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/01/14 04:38 PM

Yankees is right.

Stephen Basciano is a good boy. He helps old ladies cross the street. He runs a shelter for abandoned puppies. He goes to a soup kitchen every morning to feed homeless men soup. And every night before he goes home he goes to the orphanage to read Harry Potter to young children.

He is only 30 years old. Didn't we all make these mistakes when we were 30? It's part of growing up.

Edit: And Vinny Gorgeous bought me a microwave so I wrote the judge a letter pleading for leniency. It was a nice microwave.

lol She's a little screwy !!!

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/01/14 04:39 PM

Originally Posted By: NNY78
I remember I said I wasn't posting on here anymore.

You gonna keep your word this time, besides you log in under several other usernames anyway, no need to dust this one off. Have great Holiday. smile
She definitely did...She created that new account to respond to me yesterday..Good pick up !!

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/01/14 04:40 PM

I dont need to log under another name I have no use to post on this site because its a waste of time so why would I log on under another name? So there you go wrong again. You have a good holiday
That's what you said last year !! panic

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/01/14 04:45 PM

So I heard you were looking for me Dilorenzo !!! I also would hate to be a woman in your life
Wow , you heard I was looking for you ?? your reach must be real deep wink

You'd hate to be a woman in my life ?? Not as much as I would i'm sure wink

Try and have a nice day !! smile
Posted By: Belmont

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/01/14 08:04 PM

Im sure the Basciano kids arent dangerous and evil. They live in the bronx and are the sons of a very powerful mobster; they sold pot,,whatever. Hopefully the kids go on the straight and narrow and lead a stress free life. There is so much money to be made legitimately. , you just need to think outside the box.
Posted By: TheAustralian

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/01/14 09:07 PM

A lot of people can only see black and white, good and bad.. There's no grey area for these people.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/01/14 09:14 PM

I get accused of not being objective about these boys all the time, so I'm just going to say it one more time. They're not Saints. But they're not "bad" kids, either. Now for God's sake, let's move on.
Posted By: Red_63

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/01/14 10:27 PM

I get accused of not being objective about these boys all the time, so I'm just going to say it one more time. They're not Saints. But they're not "bad" kids, either. Now for God's sake, let's move on.

I hate to burst your bubble but given who there father was they could of chose other paths. They wanted to take easy trafficking that Cali Kush all day with the ivyleague almost others don't you agree?

I didn't follow the guys case I dont know if he had to foreit his legit business's but if he did and they were living on scraps then I could see why his sons needed to make an easy buck

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/01/14 10:40 PM

Originally Posted By: Red_63

I hate to burst your bubble but given who there father was they could of chose other paths. They wanted to take easy trafficking that Cali Kush all day with the ivyleague almost others don't you agree?

I didn't follow the guys case I dont know if he had to foreit his legit business's but if he did and they were living on scraps then I could see why his sons needed to make an easy buck

Burst my bubble?

I said they aren't Saints. I never said they were innocent. My point was, they're not "bad" kids. And I know the difference between a thug mentality and a young guy who got caught up in his father's world.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/01/14 10:44 PM

Burst my bubble?

I said they aren't Saints. I never said they were innocent. My point was, they're not "bad" kids. And I know the difference between a thug mentality and a young guy who got caught up in his father's world.

I like your posts but I"m going to have to disagree with you on this one.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/01/14 10:57 PM

That's fine. I don't need anyone to agree with me. And I really never do this, but I've been here for eight years and there are a dozen people here who know me on a personal level, so I have nothing to hide. But did those boys grow up four houses away from where you're typing out your posts?

Because that's how far the grew up from where I'm typing this. Furthermore, they grew up with my daughters. I've known them since they were children. And I don't happen to think they're "bad." That's all I've been trying to convey here. If you, too, know them personally, then you're certainly entitled to think otherwise. But if you're just going by what you've read in the tabloids, I just don't think that's being very open-minded.

Again, they've made their beds and they're going to sleep in them. But it wasn't the crime of the century, and they're certainly not "evil."

And welcome to the board smile.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/01/14 11:43 PM

That's fine. I don't need anyone to agree with me. And I really never do this, but I've been here for eight years and there are a dozen people here who know me on a personal level, so I have nothing to hide. But did those boys grow up four houses away from where you're typing out your posts?

Because that's how far the grew up from where I'm typing this. Furthermore, they grew up with my daughters. I've known them since they were children. And I don't happen to think they're "bad." That's all I've been trying to convey here. If you, too, know them personally, then you're certainly entitled to think otherwise. But if you're just going by what you've read in the tabloids, I just don't think that's being very open-minded.

Again, they've made their beds and they're going to sleep in them. But it wasn't the crime of the century, and they're certainly not "evil."

And welcome to the board smile.

Don't get me wrong Michelle is a nice lady and I know she tried to raise them right but like I said they took the easy route rather then work hard in the real world it's wasted talent I hate to say it but its the truth. That's cool your a bronx guy, and thank you for welcoming me to the boards I do like some old threads I ran in to people sure take this stuff seriously or study it lol

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/01/14 11:47 PM

Don't get me wrong Michelle is a nice lady and I know she tried to raise them right but like I said they took the easy route rather then work hard in the real world it's wasted talent I hate to say it but its the truth.

Their mother's name is Angela.

That's cool your a bronx guy, and thank you for welcoming me to the boards I do like some old threads I ran in to people sure take this stuff seriously or study it lol

Are you from the Bronx?

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/02/14 12:14 AM

Don't get me wrong Michelle is a nice lady and I know she tried to raise them right but like I said they took the easy route rather then work hard in the real world it's wasted talent I hate to say it but its the truth.

Their mother's name is Angela.

That's cool your a bronx guy, and thank you for welcoming me to the boards I do like some old threads I ran in to people sure take this stuff seriously or study it lol

Are you from the Bronx?

That's his ex-wife silly

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/02/14 12:18 AM

That's his ex-wife silly

Stop now. Please. I'm trying to be nice, but you're out of your depth here. And you're on the brink of trolling.

Yes, Angela is Vinny's ex-wife. But she's the mother of four of his five sons. And the mother of all of the boys who are involved in that case.
Posted By: njcapo35

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/02/14 01:10 AM

Hey PB "What's right is right, want you teach this kid some f*%*ing manners....I mean he just signed up and right away he's getting fresh!" grin

(GangsterBB version of a line from Goodfellas)

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/02/14 01:35 AM

Originally Posted By: njcapo35
Hey PB "What's right is right, want you teach this kid some f*%*ing manners....I mean he just signed up and right away he's getting fresh!" grin

Thanks, NJC. But this is a topic I should just stay away from. I vowed not to post in this thread, and I did so against my better judgement. That being said, what's the fucking point of joining a board with the sole purpose of agitating people who are only trying to contribute?

I tried to be nice, and I think I'm fairly generous with my knowledge here to begin with. Christ, I get carried away and post too much sometimes because I can't stand the speculation and trolling. I gave this person an hour to answer a simple question (are you from the Bronx?), and all he can come back with is "That's his ex-wife silly"? rolleyes

Well, no shit she's his ex-wife. It was all over the papers when Vinny's trial was going on that Angela divorced him. But she's still the mother of his four older sons, and all three of the boys who are currently in trouble. But he doesn't even have a reply to that because he can't find one on Google.

Anyway, I have a lot on my mind this week, so I'm going to try to take the high road here and let you fellas take it from here. I hope everyone had a nice holiday weekend.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/02/14 01:51 AM

Thanks....Enjoyed the weekend and took this week off...I hear you on that, sometimes trying to be nice to people back fires on ya....Hope everything goes well for you and your dad this week.... My Blessings go out to ya pal!

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/02/14 10:13 AM

That's his ex-wife silly

Stop now. Please. I'm trying to be nice, but you're out of your depth here. And you're on the brink of trolling.

Yes, Angela is Vinny's ex-wife. But she's the mother of four of his five sons. And the mother of all of the boys who are involved in that case.

I'm a Troll because I don't agree with you and your buddy njcapo on the forum? Can't even post on here without getting attacked by these two geez...real class act welcome me to the boards then call me a troll ?

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/02/14 10:21 AM

Thanks....Enjoyed the weekend and took this week off...I hear you on that, sometimes trying to be nice to people back fires on ya....Hope everything goes well for you and your dad this week.... My Blessings go out to ya pal!

Hey Kid
This doesn't have anything to do with you I was talking to Pizzaboy about the Basciano's

This is the whole game over here someone new comes along with street knowledge and there a troll all of a sudden. That's why I haven't bothered to post anything and probably won't for now on. This guy amongst others can keep flexing and bully the other kids on this site

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/02/14 10:48 AM

Red calm down here, i was just trying to make a joke about the situation at the same time being some what serious...Not for nothing but you did come at PB ill-mannered with those remarks you posted, about being silly and bursting your bubble comments...Nobody's trying to bully you, so take a couple of deep breaths, relax and enjoy the site.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/02/14 10:55 AM

Red calm down here, i was just trying to make a joke about the situation at the same time being some what serious...Not for nothing but you did come at PB ill-mannered with those remarks you posted, about being silly and bursting your bubble comments...Nobody's trying to bully you, so take a couple of deep breaths, relax and enjoy the site.

You were trying to make a joke? You either make one or you don't?I was having a discussion with him and you jump in. I'm going to hit the gym I'll take a few deep breaths there.
Posted By: SC

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/02/14 11:01 AM

I'm going to hit the gym I'll take a few deep breaths there.

Don't let he door hit you on the way out.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/03/14 12:23 AM

My beef wasn't with the kids it was with their old man...He's doing life in prison, much of the time in solitary...You would think he would demand his kids stay away from anything illegal that might put them in jail and hook them up with an easy do nothing job that pays big like most significant wiseguys do for their kids...The kids are probably using his connections for those weed deals, and those connections probably wouldn't get involved with him if it wasn't approved by their father !!

I also appreciate that the kids grew up on the same block as you PB and i'm not looking to argue about it but the kids aren't gonna be committing crimes in front of their house, they'd be doing that elsewhere....Roy Demeo's neighbors thought he was a good guy too...That said, I don't think they're killing people etc..I do think their father knew what they were doing and approved of it and that's what I think is bad !!

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/03/14 12:37 AM

My beef wasn't with the kids it was with their old man...He's doing life in prison, much of the time in solitary...You would think he would demand his kids stay away from anything illegal that might put them in jail and hook them up with an easy do nothing job that pays big like most significant wiseguys do for their kids...The kids are probably using his connections for those weed deals, and those connections probably wouldn't get involved with him if it wasn't approved by their father !!

I also appreciate that the kids grew up on the same block as you PB and i'm not looking to argue about it but the kids aren't gonna be committing crimes in front of their house, they'd be doing that elsewhere....Roy Demeo's neighbors thought he was a good guy too...That said, I don't think they're killing people etc..I do think their father knew what they were doing and approved of it and that's what I think is bad !!

They grew up with my daughters. I'm almost 55 years old, DiLorenzo. But I appreciate you taking the time to explain your feelings smile.

That being said, comparing Vinny to DeMeo is beyond ludicrous. Vinny is doing life for two public service homicides. Trust me, the world is a better place without those two mutts. DeMeo could easily be called a serial killer (and the world is a better place without him, too).

But that being said about Vinny, when you kill people you belong in jail. I'm no fucking mob apologist. When these nitwits get sent up for life I rarely lose a wink of sleep. You play you pay.

As far as Vinny approving of his boys' choices, all I can say is that you're wrong. But your mind is made up so you're not going to believe me anyway. The only one of those kids who was even out of his teens when Vinny got locked up in '04 was Vinny Jr. And if he let him come around a little bit it was only because the alternative was worse.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/03/14 12:40 AM

The kids are probably using his connections for those weed deals, and those connections probably wouldn't get involved with him if it wasn't approved by their father !!

And thats the point.

These 'kids' dealt WEED.

Not H, coke. Weed.

So this ISNT Vinny using his connections to hook his kids up with a high end pipline. Its his kids taking a walk with a weed deal.
There is a HUGE differnce.

These guys are'nt dealers, movers, 'IN' the trade.

Vinny wouldnt have Authorised SHIT when it comes to his kids and moving drugs.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/03/14 12:54 AM

Vinny wouldnt have Authorised SHIT when it comes to his kids and moving drugs.

Not just wouldn't, but couldn't. The guy has been in and out of the fucking terrorist wing at Florence for years. Try getting a "message" sent out of there. But now someone will post that he belongs in the same wing as the 9/11 scumbag Muslims rolleyes.

Maybe he belongs in jail. I've never argued that in the fucking slightest. But he doesn't belong next to those hairy bastards in the terrorist wing lol.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/03/14 01:17 AM

But he doesn't belong next to those hairy bastards in the terrorist wing lol.

Amen to that.

Vincent Basciano does not come ANYwhere near a fucking terrorist.
And for the Fed to put him in the same basket is F**ing ridiculous.

One guy killed two scrumbags, ran book and loan. The others plotted to kill innocent women and children for a 3rd world 'religious' belief.

If the differnece isnt clear then I dont know what is.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/03/14 09:26 AM

Originally Posted By: SC
I'm going to hit the gym I'll take a few deep breaths there.

Don't let he door hit you on the way out.

Jeez you know how many posters I've bought for my two son's from your mobposter website I sign up for the board and post about Basicano and everyone goes gangbusters on me ?? What the heck did I do I don't get it? Then I get insulted by the owner of the board whom I've been a customer of for a few years now. Wow your a real gentlemen to flame your customers

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/03/14 09:28 AM

Vinny's Son's are grown men there taking responsibility for what they did. So I don't get this uproar from a few strangers being over-protective of these guys
Posted By: SC

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/03/14 10:05 AM

Jeez you know how many posters I've bought for my two son's from your mobposter website I sign up for the board and post about Basicano and everyone goes gangbusters on me ?? What the heck did I do I don't get it? Then I get insulted by the owner of the board whom I've been a customer of for a few years now. Wow your a real gentlemen to flame your customers

I'm not the owner of these boards; just a moderator. You brought all this grief upon yourself. Within the span of three days you managed to troll yourself into annoying other members. I've been doing this moderating long enough to see bullshit when it appears so feel free to stay as long as you agree to stop the crap.
Posted By: thebigfella

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/04/14 01:49 AM

Not for nothing red,but you were talking subversive

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/04/14 02:11 AM

I'm a Troll because I don't agree with you and your buddy njcapo on the forum? Can't even post on here without getting attacked by these two geez...real class act welcome me to the boards then call me a troll ?

No, you're not a troll for disagreeing about Vinny or his sons. Your a troll because you tried to imply that you knew the family, when you were clearly talking out of your ass.

Then when I told you that their Mother's name was Angela, and not Michelle, all you could come up with was this:

That's his ex-wife silly

And when I correctly pointed out that the divorce was a matter of public record, but that Angela was still the Mother of four of Vinny's sons, including the three sons involved in this case, you didn't even reply to me because you knew that you were exposed as a fucking liar.

Don't get me wrong Michelle is a nice lady and I know she tried to raise them right but like I said they took the easy route rather then work hard in the real world it's wasted talent I hate to say it but its the truth. That's cool your a bronx guy, and thank you for welcoming me to the boards I do like some old threads I ran in to people sure take this stuff seriously or study it lol

Like I said, their Mother's name is Angela. But all you could come up with was "That's his ex-wife silly."

And again, when I pointed out that Angela is their Mother, regardless of the very public divorce, you didn't even bother to reply.

And THAT'S why you're a troll.

But I'm done here. If you want to stick around, I'd take SC's advice if I were you.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/04/14 02:36 AM

I spoke with SC and am not going to continue with subject.

You've sure got a lot of anger towards me for making rather plain comments trying to make conversation I mix up a name and your on the warpath that im out to troll..let bygones be bygones.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/04/14 02:00 PM

Don't know if everybody seen this...

http://www.cosanostranews.com/2014/08/stephen-most-dangerous-of-basciano-sons.html

Dominick Cicale pleaded for leniency for brother Joseph but asked for the judge to throw the book at brother Stephen.

P.S. Is that really Al D'Arco's daughter flaming the comments section or is it someone impersonating her?

Cos she has got to be 60 years old but the person writing her comments sounds and behaves like a 12 year old.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/04/14 02:28 PM

Cicale is human garbage.

Rebuild his brand? What a crock of shit. Real estate, mortgages, title companies, blah blah blah. It was a small storefront office on Middletown Road, and it was all Vinny's anyway.

And in his Youtube video he actually talks about meeting senators. Ask him the difference between a senator and a congressman. If he gives you the correct answer without Googling it, I'll give you an apartment rent free for a year.

What an asshole.
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/04/14 02:35 PM

Yea I don't know Vinny or pretend to like one has tried to do in this thread, but to say he is responsible for this or he helped them or he should have had them in check is freaking crazy. Like PB said he's locked up so tight there is no way he could control his kids or know what they are into. That is as funny as thinking the Snake is still controlling what is going on on the streets from Butner.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/04/14 02:44 PM

Originally Posted By: dixiemafia
Yea I don't know Vinny or pretend to like one has tried to do in this thread, but to say he is responsible for this or he helped them or he should have had them in check is freaking crazy. Like PB said he's locked up so tight there is no way he could control his kids or know what they are into. That is as funny as thinking the Snake is still controlling what is going on on the streets from Butner.

It would be even harder, Dix. At Butner you have a hundred other wiseguys at all times. A dozen come in and a dozen go out every year, so it's at least possible to send a message. But Florence? No one comes home, and even your fucking bowel movements are monitored.

It's amazing that the same bleeding heart liberals who cry about Guantanamo, where the torture tactics against those animals have undoubtedly saved American lives, don't have a problem with an American being treated in a similar fashion on American soil. But that's really a topic for another thread.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/04/14 02:49 PM

I totally agree with you. Yea he was a gangster and killed folks, but to put him in the same breath with a terrorist is a fucking shame.

Oh yea I agree on Butner and it is lax there, but there is no way the Snake is running the Colombo's at his age. Technology for one has passed him by, all he looks forward to is money from the family and his rose bushes. He might be conversing with the others about what is going on these days but they wouldn't have him at a place like Butner if he was still getting messages out. We both know they would monitor everything he sent out. His only hope would be getting word through someone that was leaving there and even then it would be hard to get anything done.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/04/14 02:52 PM

^^^^
I agree about the Snake. He's probably about as lucid as the Yankee Bean guy on "Seinfeld."

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/04/14 02:56 PM

And I forgot to add about Florence that I agree with you there as well. They don't play with the lockdown procedures there. Hell the Snake was more dangerous than Vinny!

But that is the government for ya.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/04/14 07:12 PM

Apparently allie boy is the real power of the colombos and has been for years.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/04/14 07:24 PM

Basciano is allowed to socialise with other inmates in ADX isn't he?

Would there be anyone there he'd have the slightest thing in common with?

The Unabomber? Abu Hamza?

Gotta say. It's a lottery for gangsters. Some - Testa, Persico, Scarfo - get lucky. Some - Basciano - don't.

Who knows? Maybe he'll get transferred to another lower risk prison in a few years.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/04/14 07:41 PM

Who knows? Maybe he'll get transferred to another lower risk prison in a few years.

It will eventually happen. But even if they sent him to Butner or Lewisburg tomorrow, it's shameful that they've kept him in SuperMax for so long.

And again, for the new posters here: I'm not sugarcoating the guy's life. I post these eight words all the time: You kill people, you belong in jail. Period.

But this guy doesn't deserve to be housed and treated the same way as the 9/11 suicide bombers. It's disgraceful.
Posted By: bigboy

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/04/14 08:58 PM

I once saw a documentary on prisons and at the time, as I recall, ADX wasn't quite ready to accept prisoners but the narrator was saying prisoners would be deprived of contact with other prisoners, and views of the outside. I don't know how true this is, or whether they have softened their policy but from what I can remember that place looked mighty intimidating. In the "Vinnie Gorgeous" book the author described VB's cell and I think it would be hard to keep your sanity in that place

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/05/14 01:49 PM

I think they stay in 23 hour lockdown in Florence. It is a maximum security prison. You don't become "reformed" in these kinds of prisons.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/05/14 03:02 PM

You don't become "reformed" in these kinds of prisons.

You don't get reformed in any prisons. It's a revolving door for the majority of inmates.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/05/14 03:07 PM

Well some folks learn their lesson, but 23 hour lockdowns and solitary confinement damn sure wont do it. You just force others to rebel even more.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/05/14 03:10 PM

Well some folks learn their lesson, but 23 hour lockdowns and solitary confinement damn sure wont do it. You just force others to rebel even more.

Oh yeah. Once you've done that kind of time there's no going back.
Posted By: bronx

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/05/14 03:13 PM

vinny should have used his position to get his kids in a good union,piers, or related stable work, after 20 years they could retire with huge pensions. now he has to live with everyone in prison..not such a great legacy to leave..they will come home worse..

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/05/14 03:19 PM

Oh yeah. Once you've done that kind of time there's no going back.

That's what I mean. Imagine if he could get out, imagine his mind set. I couldn't imagine.

Originally Posted By: bronx
vinny should have used his position to get his kids in a good union,piers, or related stable work, after 20 years they could retire with huge pensions. now he has to live with everyone in prison..not such a great legacy to leave..they will come home worse..

How? Like PB said he kids were babies when he went away. How would he get them a union job when the last time he was on the street they were toddlers? That's asking a lot of him considering he probably has no contact with them what so ever, much less still have connections to get them into a union hall.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/05/14 03:23 PM

Basciano I don't think should be locked for 23 hours, since one of those he killed wanted to kidnap his son, but some mob guys like Casso, Genovese, Anastasia or Avellino would have deserved it. But life (not just the mafia life, I mean life as a general concept) is organized in such a way that the worse an individual is, less probability there is that they will be treated harshly like they deserve. Look at the death penalty: the ones executed are almost always small fry, tools, even serial killers are executed only because they don't have connections. The big fishes always get away with plea bargains and lesser sentences.

Just to make another comparison, even though it's not USA: in Russia they put in prison Khodorkovsky out of all oligarchs because he was the one who wasn't as bad as others, has stolen less and tried to be involved in politics against the government, while the ones who are "swimming in blood" like Sergey Mikhailov get off the hook.

I made this comparison because Basciano isn't the most violent mafia boss ever, yet they made an example of harsh treatment out of him compared to all others. Even Scarfo has less that a life sentence and with some luck Sonny Franzese's style maybe will manage to outlive it.

A question: is the book about Basciano any good? I don't know much about him apart from the usual stuff from the articles and those 2 murders he was convicted for. Is it true to the crime chronicles involving him?
Posted By: Snakes

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/05/14 03:28 PM

I think the only reason they stuck Basciano in the Supermax is because he allegedly threatened to kill that prosecutor.

As for guys like Casso? Put him in Supermax and throw away the key.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/05/14 04:07 PM

How? Like PB said he kids were babies when he went away. How would he get them a union job when the last time he was on the street they were toddlers? That's asking a lot of him considering he probably has no contact with them what so ever, much less still have connections to get them into a union hall.

Well, to be fair they weren't toddlers, Dix. They were teenagers at the time. But your point is still well taken. The guy was looking at a double life sentence. The last thing on his mind was setting up his teenage sons with jobs ten years ahead of time.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/05/14 04:14 PM

Well, to be fair they weren't toddlers, Dix. They were teenagers at the time. But your point is still well taken. The guy was looking at a double life sentence. The last thing on his mind was setting up his teenage sons with jobs ten years ahead of time.

Thanks. I don't know a whole lot about him but I just find it funny people think he is supposed to be able to control his kids and/or get them great jobs while he is locked away like he is right now. That's just putting too much on the dude. Like you said he deserves to be in prison and he is no saint, but from the moment he stepped into Florence you can't expect him to do what some in this thread claim. It's damn near impossible to do.
Posted By: bronx

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/05/14 09:14 PM

when you go to prison you worry more about your family then your time, anyone who did time will tell you that..if he sent word to put his kids to work , someone would have helped him..my opinion..

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/06/14 01:33 AM

The blind sheik Rahman can give orders for terrorist attacks in other countries from his maxi cell, but Basciano can't ask his kids, wife or attorney what's going on ??Is that really too far fetched ??

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/06/14 01:36 AM

Agreed!!!

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/06/14 02:05 AM

The blind sheik Rahman can give orders for terrorist attacks in other countries from his maxi cell, but Basciano can't ask his kids, wife or attorney what's going on ??Is that really too far fetched ??

Don't know nothing about it the rag head, but you can't expect Vinny to still have connections and two to be able to worry about their work. I imagine his time is very fucking short if he gets to contact anyone at all, and as PB said earlier most was spent on appeals and trying to get out of 2 life sentences and since then I imagine the time is spent seeing how everyone is doing, not trying to to find who to contact to get his boys a job across the fucking country.

I guess he is suppose to slap them around and get them in line too?
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/06/14 08:39 AM

Agreed!!!

I also agree gentlemen!
Posted By: Mob_Scribe

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/06/14 11:43 AM

Pretty good history on Basciano's story from cradle to Supermax. Basciano didn't cooperate but there is alot of info pulled together from others. Some interesting photos

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/06/14 11:48 AM

Originally Posted By: Beanshooter
Agreed!!!

I also agree gentlemen!

Of course you do. And with your usual exclamation point to boot!

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/06/14 12:03 PM

Agreed!!!

I also agree gentlemen!

I don't have an opinion either way!

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/06/14 12:19 PM

Agreed!!!

I also agree gentlemen!

Thank you!!
Posted By: Mob_Scribe

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/09/14 08:57 AM

Basciano book is good, with alot of detail on Vinnie and his rise. Vinnie didn't cooperate though.
Posted By: miklo

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/12/14 07:26 AM

what is the date of judgment to vincent basicano Jr?

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/12/14 07:37 AM

I believe is in October.

http://www.tonydestefano.com/#!Vinny-Bascianos-sons-sentencing/c1q8z/C31DDE50-4552-4A7B-9EE4-6342BF3975C6

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/12/14 10:40 AM

Originally Posted By: miklo
what is the date of judgment to vincent basicano Jr?

Hopefully next month if they don't adjourn it again. They're trying to work the gambling case into the plea to get some concurrent time for him. But that case is multi-jurisdictional, so it's easier said than done.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/12/14 01:22 PM

Think that will be convicted and what prison he shall take?

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/12/14 02:11 PM

Think that will be convicted and what prison he shall take?

What do you mean convicted? This isn't going to trial. He already pleaded out. The gambling case isn't resolved yet, but he's trying to work out a plea there as well.

As far as the prison, that's up to the BOP. They seem to have a real hard-on for these boys, though. So initially they may send him away from the northeast. But that's just a guess. Maybe Butner or someplace like that. But again, that's just a guess.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/12/14 09:48 PM

As far as the prison, that's up to the BOP. They seem to have a real hard-on for these boys, though. So initially they may send him away from the northeast. But that's just a guess. Maybe Butner or someplace like that. But again, that's just a guess.

I'm betting some place in Florida then he'll work his way up to Butner unless he has it in his plea agreement. I agree though guys like him should be in minimum security regardless. No sense in hard time for folks like that.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/12/14 09:56 PM

I'm betting some place in Florida then he'll work his way up to Butner unless he has it in his plea agreement. I agree though guys like him should be in minimum security regardless. No sense in hard time for folks like that.

He'd ordinarily be a candidate for Danbury. But for one, there are a load of his father's friends there and I doubt they'd want him in the same prison. And for another thing, Danbury is only an hour from the East Bronx. They have a hard-on for this kid, so I seriously doubt they'd make it that easy on him.

If they send him to Texas, Florida or Georgia, it's almost like they want to make a hardened criminal out of him. Fucking pot and sports. It's ridiculous. If his last name was McGarrett he'd be home by now (I'm watching "Hawaii Five 0" right now lol) .

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/12/14 10:42 PM

Yep I agree. If he had a different last name he'd probably be at Danbury for sure.

It seems like they like to send most they hate to Florida or Georgia. I still think Florida then he'd be transferred to a place like Butner on his way out.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/12/14 10:56 PM

Yep I agree. If he had a different last name he'd probably be at Danbury for sure.

It seems like they like to send most they hate to Florida or Georgia. I still think Florida then he'd be transferred to a place like Butner on his way out.

When they really dislike you, they send you to Coleman in Central Florida. Not so much because it's so bad there. But because it's in the middle of nowhere, and they make it tough for people to want to visit you. Getting there from either coast of Florida is fucking brutal.

And let's face it, and you know I mean no disrespect by this because you're one of my favorite southerners, Dix. But mob guys are city guys. Their families and friends are city people. Central Florida is like fucking "Deliverance." If they hate you so much that they want to make it tough for people to come see you, they'll send you to Coleman. It's one of the bigger spite moves that the BOP is known to pull.

Angelo Prisco is still at Coleman. I know some people who have gone to see him. The trip, the wait once you finally get in, the whole nine yards is fucking torture. Ang's whole family lives down there now, but on the east coast. I'm surprised they didn't transfer the poor guy as soon as his kids all closed on their homes down there. Because the Government is THAT fucking spiteful rolleyes.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/12/14 11:25 PM

I know what you mean about hick town and middle of nowhere PB. Sumterville is the fucking sticks all day. One of my ex-girlfriends I dated for years, her Mom lived in Cross City Florida (NW of Sumterville).

We went to visit one year and it was my first trip to that town. We used to go every year when my Aunt was alive and living in Tampa (on Davis Island). Well after a few days in Cross City and Chiefland I realized that even the darkest deepest parts of Bama was nothing (I've been to some weird rough places here) compared to that part of Florida. There is only 3 places that made Alabama look upscale compared to them rednecks:

1. Most of Arkansas
2. Saucier, Mississippi
3. Cross City, Florida

Those places make us look like a metropolis compared to those freaking inbred rednecks! lol

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/12/14 11:33 PM

We used to go every year when my Aunt was alive and living in Tampa (on Davis Island).

BEAUTIFUL area. Big bucks on the Davis Islands. I hope you were nice to her, Dix lol.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/12/14 11:40 PM

Yep back then in the 80's it wasn't as big with the money, she lived in an apartment a few blocks from the Bay. She dated some shady dude we thought was in the mafia or connected anyways, and we would go see her a week every summer my whole life and then we went to Key West in 89 or 90 and stayed one week with her then went to KW for a week. Well when we got home we never heard from her again until I found out she died in 2010. She never contacted us for 20 years. I found out she was in a nursing home and died of old age at 64 according to them and they wouldn't tell me anything about why she was there or anything! Fucked up to say the least.

But yea I had some GREAT times on Davis Island.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/17/14 07:06 PM

I saw that Stephen Basciano was convicted, he faudras him how long before being transferred to a federal prison in the same way as Stephen Locurto it ah ah was sentenced to life imprisonment and is still MDC Brooklyn.
Thank you in advance.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/17/14 08:03 PM

I saw that Stephen Basciano was convicted, he faudras him how long before being transferred to a federal prison in the same way as Stephen Locurto it ah ah was sentenced to life imprisonment and is still MDC Brooklyn.
Thank you in advance.

I realize there's a language barrier, buddy. But Stephen wasn't convicted. He pleaded guilty.

The prison transfer will be at the leisure of the BOP. But his projected release date has been confirmed (he has a little over two years to go), so if they're going to ship him out it will probably be sooner rather than later.

I'm guessing they hump him down to Florida, but I hope I'm wrong.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 09/17/14 08:15 PM

ok thank you PIZZA BOY So you think that by the end of the year they will (Basciano and stephen stephen Locurto) transferred their federal prison?

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 10/06/14 04:56 PM

Does anyone have the date of judgment of Vincent Basciano Jr. and do you think he'll be jailed?

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 10/06/14 06:06 PM

Does anyone have the date of judgment of Vincent Basciano Jr. and do you think he'll be jailed?

Of course he'll be jailed. What part of plea bargain don't you understand? They're just trying to work the old gambling charge into the plea so he can get some concurrent time. He already pleaded guilty in the pot case.

All total, he's expecting anywhere form four to six years on all counts. But it depends if the judge gives him concurrent time on the gambling. And he made bail right away in both cases, so whatever he gets he's gonna have to do the max (which in the Federal system is about ninety percent of the sentence).

It's not gonna be a skid bid, that's for sure. This kid's going away for at least three or four years. Possibly a little more than that. But like I said, it all depends on the concurrent time.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 10/06/14 08:27 PM

ok thank you for that clarification so Pizzaboy still imprisoned Basciano no luck for this family judgment will take place in October and it was still rejected?

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 11/07/14 09:33 PM

still no date for trial
Vincent Basciano for jr?

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 12/04/14 01:42 PM

Basciano jr. Was sentenced to 2 years in prison plus 1 year of home confinment yesterday-

http://m.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-cr...ticle-1.2032320

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 12/04/14 01:58 PM

I'm glad he went public about his son. It went a long way with this judge. It's not something I ever would have posted, but now maybe some of you will understand why I was a little overprotective here wink.

And he's not lying about his financial problems, either. I posted how broke these people were years ago. But some people just have to believe that there are coffee cans full of money buried in the yard rolleyes.

When their father went away they had to provide for themselves for the first time in their young lives and they went the desperate route. And now they're doing their time like men.

They're not bad kids. The next few years will be tough on the family, but I think they all learned something here. I hope so, anyway. And that's that. I'm not posting about them anymore (unless someone posts some bullshit lol).
Posted By: pmac

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 12/04/14 03:04 PM

2 yrs aint bad. 1 yr of house confinement that can be boring. so basicly this all spung out of that guy sal larca weed case. he gothit off 9yrs for weed shit. 300 customers they must have been rolling in the dough. shit just say you make 300 bucks a day that 2100 a week. all the co0caine traffickers I knew some would make 1000 more a day but always end up broke and in jail or paying some jew lawyer 10000.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 12/04/14 03:14 PM

Originally Posted By: pmac
2 yrs aint bad. 1 yr of house confinement that can be boring. so basicly this all spung out of that guy sal larca weed case. he gothit off 9yrs for weed shit. 300 customers they must have been rolling in the dough. shit just say you make 300 bucks a day that 2100 a week. all the co0caine traffickers I knew some would make 1000 more a day but always end up broke and in jail or paying some jew lawyer 10000.

Sally's a made guy in the Genovese Family, and they were moving a lot of weight. Plus, he caught the same ADA who popped his father back in the '80s. They say that the court calendar is random, but give me a break. I don't believe it. They were out for blood.

When pot becomes legal everywhere I hope he can get some time knocked off his sentence. His kids are very young, too. Much younger than the Bascianos. They need him home.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 12/04/14 03:15 PM

all cause that scumbag didnt want to repay 34k at 2 points. 2 points!!!!!!!!!! good luck finding that anywhere
Posted By: Malandrino

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 12/04/14 03:17 PM

Seriously? 2% is basically a friend loan. Jesus...

By the way was it one of his kids that Quiet Dom's kid got into a fight with?

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 12/04/14 05:48 PM

I'm glad he went public about his son. It went a long way with this judge. It's not something I ever would have posted, but now maybe some of you will understand why I was a little overprotective here wink.

And he's not lying about his financial problems, either. I posted how broke these people were years ago. But some people just have to believe that there are coffee cans full of money buried in the yard rolleyes.

When their father went away they had to provide for themselves for the first time in their young lives and they went the desperate route. And now they're doing their time like men.

They're not bad kids. The next few years will be tough on the family, but I think they all learned something here. I hope so, anyway. And that's that. I'm not posting about them anymore (unless someone posts some bullshit lol).

If you're only stepping away until someone posts some bullshit about them, well then, I guess we'll hear from you soon.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 12/04/14 06:37 PM

If you're only stepping away until someone posts some bullshit about them, well then, I guess we'll hear from you soon.

Well, I know I can count on you. Even if you are a Bronx transplant. But at least you're not from Ohio tongue grin.

And you don't call, you don't write, what the Hell? I was thinking of you the other day because Joey DeGuardia's old gym in Morris Park came up. I know you can't crack an egg, but I can still get you into the ring with a wiry little Mexican guy if you want. 115 pounds. But those little buggers can sting lol.

All kidding aside, good to see you back, buddy smile.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 12/04/14 07:08 PM

Well, I know I can count on you. Even if you are a Bronx transplant. But at least you're not from Ohio tongue grin.

And you don't call, you don't write, what the Hell? I was thinking of you the other day because Joey DeGuardia's old gym in Morris Park came up. I know you can't crack an egg, but I can still get you into the ring with a wiry little Mexican guy if you want. 115 pounds. But those little buggers can sting lol.

All kidding aside, good to see you back, buddy smile.

I thought I shot you a message a few weeks ago, but maybe I'm wrong. Couldn't have been anything too important. And I'm a transplant wherever I go. Speaking of boxing, Boom Boom Mancini elected to the hall today. 2 years after essentially killing Kim Du Koo in a 14th round blow, he fought into the 14th in Buffalo, NY. I remember my cousin showing me the video on VHS when I was a kid. (how old does that make you feel?) The Great Lakes crowd in Buff LOVED seeing a Youngstown, Ohio fighter.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 12/04/14 07:18 PM

Speaking of boxing, Boom Boom Mancini elected to the hall today. 2 years after essentially killing Kim Du Koo in a 14th round blow, he fought into the 14th in Buffalo, NY. I remember my cousin showing me the video on VHS when I was a kid. (how old does that make you feel?) The Great Lakes crowd in Buff LOVED seeing a Youngstown, Ohio fighter.

Older than dirt. November of '82. I was 23 years old, and I remember watching it like it was yesterday. Boxing was still on almost every Saturday back then. ABC Sports had the contract.

Don't get me wrong, the really big fights had already gone the closed circuit route. They used to show them on a giant screen at Yonkers Raceway. But the smaller fights were still on all the time well into the '80s. It's a shame what happened to boxing (and please, I don't want to hear about the MMA right now).

Were you even born yet? lol

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 12/04/14 07:27 PM

Speaking of boxing, Boom Boom Mancini elected to the hall today. 2 years after essentially killing Kim Du Koo in a 14th round blow, he fought into the 14th in Buffalo, NY. I remember my cousin showing me the video on VHS when I was a kid. (how old does that make you feel?) The Great Lakes crowd in Buff LOVED seeing a Youngstown, Ohio fighter.

Older than dirt. November of '82. I was 23 years old, and I remember watching it like it was yesterday. Boxing was still on almost every Saturday back then. ABC Sports had the contract.

Don't get me wrong, the really big fights had already gone the closed circuit route. They used to show them on a giant screen at Yonkers Raceway. But the smaller fights were still on all the time well into the '80s. It's a shame what happened to boxing (and please, I don't want to hear about the MMA right now).

Were you even born yet? lol

So you're about 2 years older than Ray, who saw everything dwindle at 23 but still made it into the hall. The way my cousins tell it, that fight 2 years later in Buffalo was his last chance to get out of the funk from killing Kim. Didn't happen and was the beginning of the end. 70-some-odd stitches to the eye. Was it as dark a time as people make it out to be? Something changed in boxing, but I blame Arum and Schaefer. No one wants to see their up-and-coming star lose to the opponent's product. That's why as much as I loved watching Terrence Crawford last week, I have no reason to believe his next fight at 140 will be anything too interesting. And there you go, that momentum dies for the fans. Christ. Too much. I guess we shoulda taken this somewhere else.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 12/04/14 07:35 PM

The Bramble fights came after after that and they were great.

And I gotta tell you, even though they were calling it a comeback when he fought Camacho in '89, Ray was still in his twenties and he almost won the fight. He's all heart.

And yeah, mid to late '80s is when things started to change. Your cousin's right on the money.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 12/04/14 08:14 PM

Pizza you want to see some great boxing, check out your former avatar's return to the ring recently in mother Russia.

Great fight.

COUGH.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 12/04/14 08:22 PM

Pizza you want to see some great boxing, check out your former avatar's return to the ring recently in mother Russia.

Great fight.

COUGH.

I love him, but he's fucking crazy. He admits to 62. But when he was first getting licensed back in '90 or '91, I know for an absolute fact that he was over 40 then. He may be 65.

The guy's batshit. I wouldn't tangle with him in a street fight, though. Even now. He doesn't hit very hard, and he gets hit A LOT himself. But he's the kind of guy that just keeps getting up and coming back. I guess that's from his Irish side. Those buggers are too thickheaded to quit (and it's a compliment, in case anyone's offended).

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 12/04/14 08:29 PM

(and it's a compliment, in case anyone's offended).

Its a compliment until it's time to string together a sentence or two. wink

I thought George Foreman was sad stepping back in the ring at 45.

Mickey, whaddaya doin..

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 12/04/14 08:30 PM

Supposedly that Rourke fight was fixed.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 12/04/14 08:33 PM

Supposedly that Rourke fight was fixed.

LMAO.

Supposedly
it was Dell wink

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 12/04/14 08:34 PM

(and it's a compliment, in case anyone's offended).

Its a compliment until it's time to string together a sentence or two. wink

I thought George Foreman was sad stepping back in the ring at 45.

Mickey, whaddaya doin..

No, Delly. I meant that the Irish are thickheaded. And not just when they're fighting. It's actually a quality that I don't get too mad at.
Posted By: TheAustralian

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 12/05/14 08:00 AM

My favourite boxer of all time is 'Sweet pea' Whittaker. That guy could dodge a punch in style.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 12/05/14 08:52 AM

Hopefully Basciano Jr. will stay out of trouble.

The Irish & Italians are both thick headed. They are a temperamental, fiery people. The blacks, too, are actually similar to the Irish & Italians in this regard. It's probably because of communal, shared experiences back in the day.

The English, Germans & Dutch are more reserved.

The Eastern Europeans (Russians) are probably more secular.

Just my observations.
Posted By: DoctorTwink

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 12/08/14 05:57 PM

Originally Posted By: bigboy
Is anyone shocked by this?? So man mobsters kids were given a very bad example of how to live life. Look at the Gotti family
What a shame for the wife/mother

It was their choice to be total idiots and sell lots of drugs, and to get caught.
Posted By: TommyGambino

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 12/08/14 06:08 PM

Originally Posted By: TheAustralian
My favourite boxer of all time is 'Sweet pea' Whittaker. That guy could dodge a punch in style.

Great fighter technically. I'd love to have seen him fight Duran at Lightweight, Duran would've beaten Pernell IMO, he's the best Lightweight ever. Would be a fuckin great fight though, shame they're era's were years apart.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 12/16/14 08:08 PM

Originally Posted By: pmac

$300 a day? You're joking right? lol.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 12/16/14 08:11 PM

Pizza you know Sally Ko?
Posted By: alexandarns

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 12/16/14 08:22 PM

The Eastern Europeans (Russians) are probably more secular.

What do you mean when you say secular?They say that people from Serbia and other balkan counties are close to irish people very much.First of all there that celtic backround.Celts were one of the first people in these areas before the slavs.And theres that familly bound that we folow as much as irish and so on...Suposedly that is what is thought over here.You know any about that moe?
Posted By: CleanBandit

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 12/17/14 04:02 PM

I've also heard(as a Croatian) from foreign people that we're a lot like the Irish. Who knows!?
Posted By: alexandarns

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested - 12/17/14 05:41 PM

No WAY!!??Where from bro? wink
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET