Posted By: Skinny

Update on the 07 lucchese gambling bust - 09/19/13 02:39 AM

http://www.nj.com/morris/index.ssf/2013/...defendants.html
Posted By: 123JoeSchmo

Re: Update on the 07 lucchese gambling bust - 09/19/13 03:23 AM

This shit is never going to trial. Guaranteed
Posted By: pmac

Re: Update on the 07 lucchese gambling bust - 09/19/13 03:40 AM

Wow george a never wrote anything on that guy tics death wonder if had gotten made in the last yrs. The perna kids were made in 06 I think.is it true they got there induction on tape or just a ton of talk in there wired up car. What mafia guy still talks in there cars madonna was caught on it to.
Posted By: SilentPartnerz

Re: Update on the 07 lucchese gambling bust - 09/19/13 07:43 PM

Quote from article ""The defendants are filing a motion that would require the Attorney General’s Office to let them see an electronic "bugging" device law enforcement used to intercept conversations in motor vehicles. Romanyshyn said he is opposing turning over that device, saying that information is "protected" as a government "privilege.""

First it was the Rolex with a recording device, now it is some common car part that can record conversations. Rear-view mirror, or some other interior part. I hope the defense gets the gov't to unveil their new device. Madonna and DiNapoli are gonna delay this thing as long as they can. They'll be the #4 & #5 defendant to die before trial starts if they can pull it off. Could be a death sentence for either of those guys considering their ages. Plus, I doubt very seriously that Madonna wants to die in the can after spending a third of his life inside.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Update on the 07 lucchese gambling bust - 09/19/13 07:48 PM

Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
This shit is never going to trial. Guaranteed

It'll get there eventually, Joe. But not before a couple of the older guys die. I posted years ago that Matty and Joey Dee would stall for as long as they could, and that's exactly what's happening. The younger guys can't wait to get this over with. That's guaranteed. But for now they have no choice but to go along with the powers that be.
Posted By: Scorsese

Re: Update on the 07 lucchese gambling bust - 09/19/13 07:54 PM

have the guys that were involved with the prison smuggling and the bloods plead guilty yet?
Posted By: TheIsland

Re: Update on the 07 lucchese gambling bust - 09/19/13 07:57 PM

I'm sure the case been severed for them. A statue of limitations wouldn't matter in this case because they probably signed a wavier to their right to a speedy trial without even knowing it.
Posted By: Giancarlo

Re: Update on the 07 lucchese gambling bust - 09/19/13 07:59 PM

The Scarfo Jr bank fraud case is finally coming up in october and after that one he has this case. Jr is going to be an old man when he hits the street again a free man. They're going to hammer him with his priors.
Posted By: TheIsland

Re: Update on the 07 lucchese gambling bust - 09/19/13 08:48 PM

Originally Posted By: Giancarlo
The Scarfo Jr bank fraud case is finally coming up in october and after that one he has this case. Jr is going to be an old man when he hits the street again a free man. They're going to hammer him with his priors.

You got that right Giancarlo!
Posted By: LittleNicky

Re: Update on the 07 lucchese gambling bust - 09/20/13 12:33 AM

I got the docket info on this case. It's pretty interesting stuff, lots of action and the trial hasnt even really begin yet. Scarfo Jr is going down hard.

If you got pacer or bloomberg
USA v. SCARFO et al, Docket No. 1:11-cr-00740 (D.N.J. Oct. 26, 2011)
Posted By: Louiebynochi

Re: Update on the 07 lucchese gambling bust - 09/20/13 02:04 AM

Most if not all of this case is gonna be dismissed with property money jewels being returned to the accused
Posted By: Skinny

Re: Update on the 07 lucchese gambling bust - 09/20/13 04:08 AM

Originally Posted By: LittleNicky

I got the docket info on this case. It's pretty interesting stuff, lots of action and the trial hasnt even really begin yet. Scarfo Jr is going down hard.

If you got pacer or bloomberg
USA v. SCARFO et al, Docket No. 1:11-cr-00740 (D.N.J. Oct. 26, 2011)

Could you send me a copy of this?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET