Home

ANP getting interesting

Posted By: funkster

ANP getting interesting - 09/14/13 09:58 PM

Anyone see the new post? Lot of craziness. There was a story on Mags' arrests in the Herald...so that's legit.

http://americannewspost.com/joseph-fosco/7299/suspended-sports-show-host-terminated/
Posted By: GaryMartin

Re: ANP getting interesting - 09/14/13 10:42 PM

Just finished reading the ANP explanation. Sounds a little fishy.
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: ANP getting interesting - 09/14/13 10:42 PM

Looks like fosco thought he was gonna get whacked.
Posted By: Tony_Pro

Re: ANP getting interesting - 09/14/13 11:02 PM

This is just getting bizarrely ridiculous. How much you wanna lay on odds that Mags was just popped for stupidly doing target shooting in his backyard and Fosco has used it as a chance to make up this "Magnafichi was trying to lure me to his house and whack me" story.
Posted By: PP

Re: ANP getting interesting - 09/14/13 11:17 PM

Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
Looks like fosco thought he was gonna get whacked.

I like that he insinuates that but then later says MM could be back at ANP in the future.

I hope he writes that article on Al Vena.
Posted By: Giancarlo

Re: ANP getting interesting - 09/14/13 11:23 PM

I never could believe that someone connected to the Outfit would be crazy enough to talk about things on a website or podcast.

You would think that would of made some people pretty mad.
Posted By: DB

Re: ANP getting interesting - 09/15/13 02:59 AM

Anp is a joke and my from what I hear fosco is a brokster

Desperate for money and his stories seem to allude to that

The outfit isn't doing much illegal activity anymore outside of

Gambling and sharking . How is this guy going to make $ out of reporting

On that stuff . His stories aren't interesting and he basically just

Recycles old outfit info . Personally I hope someone from the outfit gives him a good

Beat down as he talks way too much shit . Chicago may be down but they still got goons

And his next goo story will be the one about him getting his ass kicked , wouldn't be

Surprised of this brokster manufactures this story . Mags was the only decent thing at anp
Posted By: Richards_bar

Re: ANP getting interesting - 09/15/13 03:47 AM

Yeah if someone was trying to knock u down, why would u offer him a job in the future? I agree this sounds fishy. From the whole Celozzi story, Fosco seems to be skirting what the real story is. He mentions Jack & Lou's but never follows up as to who Jack Indurante is or why Mags was suspended, although he's promised to. Let's see what happens in the next few days. It's gonna b interesting. Also of Fosco has information on what happened to Rich Penachio, he should just print it, instead of alluding to Mags to tell the story.

Re: ANP getting interesting - 09/15/13 03:56 AM

The offering him to explain himself after thinking he was going to clip you didn't add up to me either.
Posted By: HuronSocialAthletic

Re: ANP getting interesting - 09/15/13 05:04 AM

Originally Posted By: DB
Anp is a joke and my from what I hear fosco is a brokster

Desperate for money and his stories seem to allude to that

The outfit isn't doing much illegal activity anymore outside of

Gambling and sharking . How is this guy going to make $ out of reporting

On that stuff . His stories aren't interesting and he basically just

Recycles old outfit info . Personally I hope someone from the outfit gives him a good

Beat down as he talks way too much shit . Chicago may be down but they still got goons

And his next goo story will be the one about him getting his ass kicked , wouldn't be

Surprised of this brokster manufactures this story . Mags was the only decent thing at anp

Lots & lots of falsities/empty assumptions within this post.

Re: ANP getting interesting - 09/15/13 05:08 AM

The Foscos are far from broke. Quite the contrary.

Joe is just a very, very peculiar individual, a glutton for punishment, desperate for pity, and absolutely obsessed with becoming a member of the Chicago Outfit. He got chewed up & spit out whilst chasing that dream. That's the motive behind all of this. And nothing more. Joe's personal relationship with Federal agents is the only thing keeping him breathing. And I still wouldn't be surprised if he came up missing regardless.
Posted By: 12thStreet

Re: ANP getting interesting - 09/15/13 02:50 PM

There is an angle here as there always is with Fosco. He is FARRRRRRRRRRR from the steadfast, courageous victim he has always portrayed himself to be. If the Outfit really gave a shit about him or what he prints do really think he would still be around regardless of how the power of the Outfit has waned in comparison to years ago???? Indirectly all he has done is further advanced the desire of people like Johnny and Pete DiFronzo to make people think they are not what the Government and the media thinks that they still are as Outfit guys who REALLY had that much power would never allow a lil pissant to continue to slander them in public. I betcha Johnny smiles about it to himself quite often. As for Magnafichi, does anybody REALLY think that anyone of substance in the Outfit would get near him with a 10 foot pole after ALL that has happened with him????? There is almost a WWF angle with articles like this lol. Ummm ok...Yeah, Magnafichi would shoot off guns in his yard and invite an unwitting Fosco over to kill him to show his undying love for an organization he has bad mouthed and betrayed for years and it ABSOLUTELY would never come back to him as there would be no record of where Fosco was going that day lol...The cops and the FBI would read that story with their eyes closed...It's all bullshit and yet another attempt by ANP for the relevance and the attention it has never had and does not deserve....
Posted By: jonnynonos

Re: ANP getting interesting - 09/15/13 03:44 PM

Interesting he says he's gonna after Vena. I remember a time he purported to be terrified to even mention his and one of his close associates names.
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: ANP getting interesting - 09/15/13 03:58 PM

There's no way that he actually writes an article about him

Re: ANP getting interesting - 09/15/13 04:09 PM

Originally Posted By: 12thStreet
There is an angle here as there always is with Fosco. He is FARRRRRRRRRRR from the steadfast, courageous victim he has always portrayed himself to be. If the Outfit really gave a shit about him or what he prints do really think he would still be around regardless of how the power of the Outfit has waned in comparison to years ago???? Indirectly all he has done is further advanced the desire of people like Johnny and Pete DiFronzo to make people think they are not what the Government and the media thinks that they still are as Outfit guys who REALLY had that much power would never allow a lil pissant to continue to slander them in public. I betcha Johnny smiles about it to himself quite often. As for Magnafichi, does anybody REALLY think that anyone of substance in the Outfit would get near him with a 10 foot pole after ALL that has happened with him????? There is almost a WWF angle with articles like this lol. Ummm ok...Yeah, Magnafichi would shoot off guns in his yard and invite an unwitting Fosco over to kill him to show his undying love for an organization he has bad mouthed and betrayed for years and it ABSOLUTELY would never come back to him as there would be no record of where Fosco was going that day lol...The cops and the FBI would read that story with their eyes closed...It's all bullshit and yet another attempt by ANP for the relevance and the attention it has never had and does not deserve....

My guess is that they're chuckling and sayin to themselves "let him talk".

Re: ANP getting interesting - 09/20/13 05:22 PM

Btw, for those interested there is lots of new info in the comments section of the article.

Re: ANP getting interesting - 09/20/13 05:37 PM

You're not kidding. Pretty riveting reading.

Re: ANP getting interesting - 09/20/13 05:52 PM

Just got through visiting ANP. Although I'm not as familiar as you guys with all the "players," it does sound like someone is sharing a lot of information, maybe too much information.

Re: ANP getting interesting - 09/20/13 06:01 PM

Yeah things are gonna get real ugly, real quick. For whom: to be determined.

But the idea of Fosco overthrowing the Outfit is laughable at very best. He goes after guys that have been retired from heavy street life for years.

Notice whenever Solly D/Jimmy I/Caruso/(insert southside heavyweights name here) names get brought up, Joe immediately shrugs it off.

It's never been about overthrowing the Outfit with Joe, it's about dicking over the guys who dicked him over. Not much else. If he publishes an article on Vena & Dominic, well, that probably wouldn't be very smart. But even those two are gangster-lite at this point, like most all of the northside native guys. Joe doesn't know (and doesn't want to know) Jack shit about the real Chicago Outfit of today (Cicero & Chinatown). If he was really trying to take down the Outfit, he'd be all over This recent Paulie Carparelli crew bust, probing the Inendino crew, the Carusos, etc. But he knows that isn't his job and he doesn't want to wake that sleeping Rottweiler.
Posted By: ChiTown

Re: ANP getting interesting - 09/20/13 06:10 PM

You hit the nail on the head Huron. I've been saying this since Day 1. Fosco doesn't lie just to lie...he lies because he has an agenda.

Re: ANP getting interesting - 09/20/13 06:15 PM

One interesting phrase he used: "...before Johnny closed the books for good."

Obviously you have to consider the source, but that suggests that Elmwood Park is essentially finito.

Re: ANP getting interesting - 09/20/13 06:25 PM

At least until john goes

Re: ANP getting interesting - 09/20/13 06:31 PM

They've been finished. If you want to get made, you go through the southside. It's been that way for almost 20 years.

Re: ANP getting interesting - 09/20/13 06:49 PM

One thing about Fosco's current contentions: No matter who potentially flips, it's extremely difficult to get a murder conviction without a body, weapon or other corroborating evidence. One guy's testimony is generally never enough, and was (at least the rumored) reason they didn't indict DiFronzo for the Spilotro murders based on Calabrese's testimony alone back during Family Secrets.

I don't know anything about the case they're talking about but I'm assuming it's decades old and nothing like that is going to be around.

Cops often "know" exactly who did what, they just can't prove it.

Fosco knows that, of course.

Re: ANP getting interesting - 09/20/13 07:50 PM

I would assume that indicting someone based on testimony from a witness who was 10 at the time would be difficult at best.

Re: ANP getting interesting - 09/21/13 01:06 AM

His site is basically a blog looking for advertising money

Maybe he gets a beat down but hard core LCN violence a thing of the past in Chitown
Posted By: michael_mann

Re: ANP getting interesting - 09/21/13 06:52 AM

Getting interesting? Sounds like to me that everyone responding are ghosts made up by fosco

Re: ANP getting interesting - 09/21/13 11:14 AM

"Hardcore LCN violence is a thing of the past in chitown"

Absolutely not lol. Nothing suggests otherwise.
Posted By: tommykarate

Re: ANP getting interesting - 09/21/13 02:05 PM

So is the southside almsot like a separate fam.if there making guys but john d isnt kinda seems that way.n idk alot bout the outfit but ive read foscos site a bunch n dude is a joke.wats that saying let sleeping dogs lay ir sone shit.i hope he wakes it n gets bit.jerkoff.

Re: ANP getting interesting - 09/21/13 03:26 PM

Originally Posted By: michael_mann
Getting interesting? Sounds like to me that everyone responding are ghosts made up by fosco

Sorry to disappoint.
Posted By: PP

Re: ANP getting interesting - 09/21/13 09:11 PM

Fosco is letting it all hang out in the comments section.
Posted By: LittleNicky

Re: ANP getting interesting - 09/21/13 09:24 PM

He's a clown and the comments below the article talking about this dipshit taking down the outfit are beyond hilarious.

Re: ANP getting interesting - 09/22/13 12:39 AM

Yes, they're a "separate family". The Southside IS the Chicago Outfit of old. All the northsidre crews were shelved.

Notice fosco never attacks/probes any of the southside guys. Only retired northside & Elmwood park guys.
Posted By: FriedRavioliFarts

Re: ANP getting interesting - 09/22/13 01:19 AM

Huron,

Does EP ever get together with Chinatown/Cicero socially like for weddings? Are their any ties left?
Posted By: StonePark

Re: ANP getting interesting - 09/22/13 02:42 AM

The active relationship between Johnny DiFronzo and Cicero and/or 26th Street died when Apes died. At the time of his death, Apes (who was also closely aligned with Cicero) was the underboss of the entire Outfit. Frank Jr. personally told me that Johnny DiFronzo stopped sending his regards to his incarcerated father upon the death of Apes.  When Apes passed away there was no more meaningful or necessary connection anymore, and the Outfit split, if that’s what you want to call it. Magnafichi maintained a relationship with some now-top Cicero guys (who frequented his watering holes) because they were his players when he still oversaw a solvent office. Magnafichi certainly knows Casey and is acquainted with (but not close with) Toots through the Cicero people. By the way, just because Johnny and Joey A. have nothing to do with Cicero anymore doesn’t mean other Elmwood Park people aren’t at least friendly with them. I have seen Marco meet with a rail-thin Solly DeLaurentis for espresso more than once. In all fairness, though, they are old friends.

Re: ANP getting interesting - 09/22/13 03:15 AM

If anyone is wondering why made guys from Cicero would go into an Elmwood Park guy for football or basketball, one reason is because Magnafichi “ate at the cool kids table” in the Outfit for five to ten years, and he was quite a good person to be associated with from a perception standpoint. He was popular and had exposure to old-timers that current bosses (who are older than him) did not have and never will have. When it was strong, Mike's office was good for its outs, so it was a great place to play if you were a winner. Another reason Cicero guys would play with Michael is because, in general, Outfit guys who play, play elsewhere—not in their own backyard.
Posted By: FriedRavioliFarts

Re: ANP getting interesting - 09/22/13 03:45 AM

Thank you Stone Park. Very informative. I have to imagine they are all going to get together to watch Da Bears in the Super Bowl in 2014. Bear down. Bearssssssssssss.

Re: ANP getting interesting - 09/22/13 05:47 AM

Interesting. It's like the organization spun off into two entities: 1) Elmwood Park, the true descendant of the Outfit, which ultimately declared itself defunct 2) Cicero the junk company, still peopled by individuals trying to make $200 by breaking someone's knees

Re: ANP getting interesting - 09/22/13 10:31 AM

Originally Posted By: jonnynonos
Interesting. It's like the organization spun off into two entities: 1) Elmwood Park, the true descendant of the Outfit, which ultimately declared itself defunct 2) Cicero the junk company, still peopled by individuals trying to make $200 by breaking someone's knees

Not true at all. What makes You say that?
Posted By: Mark

Re: ANP getting interesting - 09/22/13 02:53 PM

Gotta say that I like the part about Da Bearss in the Super Bowl...

Re: ANP getting interesting - 09/22/13 04:38 PM

Originally Posted By: jonnynonos

You are basically correct. Cicero is hodgepodge. It’s one of one of Rocky’s old guys (who is a fed magnet), a Wild Bunch guy (another fed magnet), one of Bobby Salerno’s guys, and some new guys, some of them on the young side. Capable of violence, certainly, but “junk company” in terms of money is pretty accurate, especially when you consider what Cicero was once like under Aiuppa and Carlisi. If you were DiFronzo, would you be willing to jeopardize your freedom by dealing with that group of guys, when you're a legit millionaire?

Re: ANP getting interesting - 09/22/13 05:00 PM

Again, not true at all. Inendino & DeLaurentis are legit millionaires as well. Difronzo is a bitter, miserable old man that doesn't have the strength/wind to run street rackets anymore, it's got nothing to do with wealth. His son's overdose completely destroyed his will. There also isn't much action to be had within north side street rackets anymore. Cicero & Chinatown have always been considered the grimy/grittier crews.

Re: ANP getting interesting - 09/22/13 06:35 PM

Originally Posted By: HuronSocialAthletic
Again, not true at all. Inendino & DeLaurentis are legit millionaires as well. Difronzo is a bitter, miserable old man that doesn't have the strength/wind to run street rackets anymore, it's got nothing to do with wealth. His son's overdose completely destroyed his will. There also isn't much action to be had within north side street rackets anymore. Cicero & Chinatown have always been considered the grimy/grittier crews.

You’re on another planet if you think Cicero pulls in the kind of money that approaches anywhere near what they used to make. I know there are guys in Cicero who have money, and that fact doesn’t contradict the larger point I was making.

“Jonnynonos” made a very good but not perfect comparison that I basically agree with. He was thinking about the Outfit in terms of lineage.

Whatever you think of Accardo, he was one of Capone’s guys without a doubt. In turn, Jack Cerone was Accardo’s guy, and DiFronzo was Cerone’s guy. Accardo loved DiFronzo. In fact, DiFronzo and Carlisi were the last two Outfit guys Accardo trusted and were among the very few people who could actually put cash in his hands. I realize that you might not think much of Accardo, but here is my point. Accardo was the Outfit’s last link to Capone, and DiFronzo is the Outfit’s last link to Accardo. Whether or not you think that is significant is up to you. Sure, guys like Toots, Solly, and Jimmy I knew Accardo, but Accardo “blessed” DiFronzo, personally. In this sense, “Jonnynonos” was accurate when he referred to Elmwood Park as the “descendant” of the Outfit.

If someone wants to claim that Aiuppa was Capone’s guy, too, that’s fine except that his guys Joe Nick and Black Sam are long gone. Joe Nick’s guy, Rocky, is long gone, as is Black Sam’s guy Jimmy Marcello who is in prison for life. Cicero is catch-all for old-timers from long-defunct crews and youngsters who were (un)lucky enough to get made by Mike.

Nothing I said contradicts the idea that “Cicero & Chinatown have always been considered the grimy/grittier crews.” That point is irrelevant to the discussion anyway.

Re: ANP getting interesting - 09/22/13 06:51 PM

Originally Posted By: StonePark
Originally Posted By: HuronSocialAthletic

You’re on another planet if you think Cicero pulls in the kind of money that approaches anywhere near what they used to make. I know there are guys in Cicero who have money, and that fact doesn’t contradict the larger point I was making.

“Jonnynonos” made a very good but not perfect comparison that I basically agree with. He was thinking about the Outfit in terms of lineage.

Whatever you think of Accardo, he was one of Capone’s guys without a doubt. In turn, Jack Cerone was Accardo’s guy, and DiFronzo was Cerone’s guy. Accardo loved DiFronzo. In fact, DiFronzo and Carlisi were the last two Outfit guys Accardo trusted and were among the very few people who could actually put cash in his hands. I realize that you might not think much of Accardo, but here is my point. Accardo was the Outfit’s last link to Capone, and DiFronzo is the Outfit’s last link to Accardo. Whether or not you think that is significant is up to you. Sure, guys like Toots, Solly, and Jimmy I knew Accardo, but Accardo “blessed” DiFronzo, personally. In this sense, “Jonnynonos” was accurate when he referred to Elmwood Park as the “descendant” of the Outfit.

If someone wants to claim that Aiuppa was Capone’s guy, too, that’s fine except that his guys Joe Nick and Black Sam are long gone. Joe Nick’s guy, Rocky, is long gone, as is Black Sam’s guy Jimmy Marcello who is in prison for life. Cicero is catch-all for old-timers from long-defunct crews and youngsters who were (un)lucky enough to get made by Mike.

Nothing I said contradicts the idea that “Cicero & Chinatown have always been considered the grimy/grittier crews.” That point is irrelevant to the discussion anyway.

That's what I meant. I don't have the recall you do and would have had to go back and check on some stuff, but you said it better than I ever could anyway.

Re: ANP getting interesting - 09/22/13 08:02 PM

I know the info is limited, but I think a book on Joey O would be amazing. I know a lot of people think Joe Fosco is a goof...but I love the story he told about guys freaking out when O was about to get out of jail.
Posted By: TheIsland

Re: ANP getting interesting - 09/22/13 08:04 PM

I have a question what is the big deal with this ANP? Never heard of it till I came on these forums ??

Re: ANP getting interesting - 09/22/13 11:12 PM

Fosco is Willie Messino’s former driver and confidant. He also used to knock around with Buddy C., Jack Esq., George, Michael, and sometimes Gene. His dad was with the Outfit and involved in union rackets( died 30-years ago). Fosco purports to blow the whistle on Outfit rackets now via his blog (“American News Post” aka ANP), which was formerly a Catholic blog, loosely associated with the Archdiocese of Chicago. Fosco has legitimately dropped accurate bombshells on his blog but also writes with an obvious bias, protecting Outfit people he still has a fondness for. I have socialized with Joe before, as far back as when he was Willie’s driver. (I was at Punky’s Pub in Lombard in the early 2000’s when the proprietor ejected Joe from the bar because he didn’t have I.D. but rather had like ten traffic tickets. Willie stayed inside the bar and quietly drank with the other patrons, waiting for the person he was there to meet.) Fosco’s dad was from Mooney’s old neighborhood and resents the Grand Avenue people who he claims screwed him out of a lot of money, roughly ten years ago. He also claims that they tried to kill him. Who knows ?

Fosco’s legacy is understating the role of Accardo in the Outfit because Accardo was the idol of his archenemies, the DiFronzos and Cerones. Fosco started with his anti-Accardo rhetoric on ANP and all these trolls, lurkers, and wanna-bes bought what he was selling and repeat his b.s. on forums like this, where they are not held accountable for their information. (An ignorant leech from ANP named Black Angelo, the most debunked amateur mob-watcher ever, posts now on this very forum. Giancana’s own children (Bonnie and Annette) openly acknowledge that Accardo was the power.

Fosco will acknowledge his anti-Accardo bias offline. Joe’s real-life persona is very different than that of the blogger/vigilante. He will acknowledge his schtick and the stunts he pulls. ANP makes for entertaining reading, if nothing else.

Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: ANP getting interesting - 09/22/13 11:20 PM

Fosco’s legacy is understating the role of Accardo in the Outfit because Accardo was the idol of his archenemies, the DiFronzos and Cerones. Fosco started with his anti-Accardo rhetoric on ANP and all these trolls, lurkers, wananna-bes bought what he was selling and repeat his b.s. on forums like this, where they are not held accountable for their information. (An ignorant leech from ANP named Black Angelo, the most debunked amateur mob-watcher ever, posts now on this very forum. Giancana’s own children (Bonnie and Annette) openly acknowledge that Accardo was the power.

Fosco will acknowledge his anti-Accardo bias offline. Joe’s real-life persona is very different than that of the blogger/vigilante. He will acknowledge his schtick and the stunts he pulls. ANP makes for entertaining reading, if nothing else.

Sounds like someone we know(huronsocialathletic)

Re: ANP getting interesting - 09/22/13 11:44 PM

Check your PM, please.

quote=StonePark]Fosco is Willie Messino’s former driver and confidant. He also used to knock around with Buddy C., Jack Esq., George, Michael, and sometimes Gene. His dad was with the Outfit and involved in union rackets( died 30-years ago). Fosco purports to blow the whistle on Outfit rackets now via his blog (“American News Post” aka ANP), which was formerly a Catholic blog, loosely associated with the Archdiocese of Chicago. Fosco has legitimately dropped accurate bombshells on his blog but also writes with an obvious bias, protecting Outfit people he still has a fondness for. I have socialized with Joe before, as far back as when he was Willie’s driver. (I was at Punky’s Pub in Lombard in the early 2000’s when the proprietor ejected Joe from the bar because he didn’t have I.D. but rather had like ten traffic tickets. Willie stayed inside the bar and quietly drank with the other patrons, waiting for the person he was there to meet.) Fosco’s dad was from Mooney’s old neighborhood and resents the Grand Avenue people who he claims screwed him out of a lot of money, roughly ten years ago. He also claims that they tried to kill him. Who knows ?

Fosco’s legacy is understating the role of Accardo in the Outfit because Accardo was the idol of his archenemies, the DiFronzos and Cerones. Fosco started with his anti-Accardo rhetoric on ANP and all these trolls, lurkers, and wanna-bes bought what he was selling and repeat his b.s. on forums like this, where they are not held accountable for their information. (An ignorant leech from ANP named Black Angelo, the most debunked amateur mob-watcher ever, posts now on this very forum. Giancana’s own children (Bonnie and Annette) openly acknowledge that Accardo was the power.

[/quote]

Re: ANP getting interesting - 09/23/13 02:27 AM

What a load o' Bologna to the tenth degree lol. The internet is a weird, wild place.

Re: ANP getting interesting - 09/23/13 02:41 AM

"Fosco was Willie messino's driver" ehhh, not gonna respond to such nonsense.

No one has any anti-Accardo agenda. There is no conspiracy to trash the Grand Ave/Elmwood Park crew. What a ridiculous suggestion. facts are facts. Cicero doesn't give a fuck about Elmwood park & never Have. Grand Ave & Elmwood have always been the secondary/weaker of the two crews. It was true during the carlisi/nagal era, it was true during the 70s, all throughout the 90s, and it's true now. No one pal'd around with Mike Mags because he had "access to difronzo", I can't believe anyone would insinuate such crapola. Mike hung around Carlisi & Rock's guys because they were real active street gangsters, something that was disappearing in Elmwood park during Mike's heyday. They liked Mike because he was young, talented, good company, and presented great action. It had nothing to do with "being closer to accardo". Black Sam carlisi couldn't have given a flying hoot about such nonsense.

Re: ANP getting interesting - 09/23/13 03:19 AM

Joe Fosco was Willie Messino’s driver. You are the only person that I have heard dispute this. Joe does not dispute this if you know him or have a conversation with him. Messino’s grandsons do not even dispute this and hate Joe all the more for his betrayal of their family. Billie Daddono, who thinks Joe is a clown, does not dispute this either. I saw Joe accompanying Willie in the capacity of driver, for crying out loud. Anyone who knows Joe (or Willie) knows that they were joined at the hip, day in and day out, for a few years, and it wasn’t because they simply enjoyed each other’s company.

You have this tactic when someone challenges your positions, you act like the other person’s view is obviously, transparently false, and that everyone in the world knows it but them. You act like the other person is a laughing stock, insert your lol’s, and then proceed to post a litany of non-pertinent information that obscures the real issue at hand. It’s like throwing sand in someone’s eyes when you’re arguing or fighting with them. It makes you look like a child. You also suffer from confirmation bias, only favoring information that you can wedge into weird, fixed fantasies. Are you familiar with Black Angelo from American News Post? He did the same thing.

Are you the guy who recently said that Paul Carparelli was a capo? Do you know some of the people who read the comments on this site? I know you don’t care, but do you want to know who thought that was hysterical?

Ya know, I think you know Black Angelo. Somewhere on here, you described him as a middle aged man from Melrose Park who struggled with the English language or something. Seems like you’re very familiar with him.

The moderators on this site have to scrutinize some of these Chicago Outfit posts because some of this stuff simply adds to the sum total of human stupidity documented forever on the internet.

Re: ANP getting interesting - 09/23/13 03:20 AM

Nobody calls Carparelli "Paulie" by the way, so you look like a goof when trying not to look square. He goes by Paul. People call him Paul.

Re: ANP getting interesting - 09/23/13 02:45 PM

Nobody calls Carparelli "Paulie" by the way, so you look like a goof when trying not to look square. He goes by Paul. People call him Paul.

"Paulie" is what his family called him. Now his son is "Paulie" or "Paulie Jr." and he goes by Paul.

Re: ANP getting interesting - 09/23/13 02:47 PM

Fosco was indeed Willie Messino's driver and gofer. Most of what he says on the Outfit comes from Willie. Fosco is on terrible terms with the Messino/Rada family now because of extorting that relationship when Willie died (though these days he will blame that fallout on his relationship with Mags who also stole money from Willie's family).
Posted By: Snakes

Re: ANP getting interesting - 09/23/13 04:41 PM

I had no idea that Marco D'Amico wasn't a made guy.

Re: ANP getting interesting - 09/23/13 04:57 PM

I'm still not 100% on whether that is accurate or not. StonePark what is your read on D'Amico and whether he is made?

Re: ANP getting interesting - 09/23/13 05:58 PM

Originally Posted By: ChiTown
I'm still not 100% on whether that is accurate or not. StonePark what is your read on D'Amico and whether he is made?

My answer is that I don’t know for sure and personally don’t really think it is an important question because Marco has most everyone’s respect anyway. He also has money. You don’t have money and everyone’s respect within the Outfit without also having at least a fair amount of power and strength too. There is no question that Marco is “somebody” and whether or not he swore an oath in front of some other guys is not relevant at all, the way I see it. Was it on this site or ANP where someone recently said if Marco is not made it is only because his trajectory is off or something like that? That seems reasonable enough to me. If we believe Fosco, Cicero offered to make him but he turned it down flat because if it didn’t come from DiFronzo, it was as good as not being made. I could see that. But also if we someday learn that Marco was made by Johnny along with some other guys, that wouldn’t surprise me either...in the least

Marco is somebody, which seems to be good enough for him, so it should be enough for mobwatchers who care about and defend his reputation. To me this is one of those non-issues that detracts from more interesting ones. There are more interesting people than Marco, but some people are fascinated by him. I was astounded to read some of the purely fictional biographical details that were posted on ANP about Marco’s life. Fosco should delete that garbage. It is embarrassing. 

Posted By: Snakes

Re: ANP getting interesting - 09/23/13 06:04 PM

I agree - whether he was formally initiated is beside the point as Chicago has a history of doing things differently than the east coast families, particuarly pertaining to "making ceremonies" and the like. As you said, if DiFronzo claims him as a member of the Outfit, he's pretty much made, even if he hasn't pricked the finger or any similar nonsense.

Re: ANP getting interesting - 09/23/13 08:18 PM

Do you know some of the people who read the comments on this site? I know you don’t care, but do you want to know who thought that was hysterical?

Who? smile

And now ANP appears to be down. Maybe Difronzo hacked it.

Re: ANP getting interesting - 09/28/13 02:44 PM

Who the hell is this Heavy D guy?
Posted By: Tony_Pro

Re: ANP getting interesting - 09/28/13 08:59 PM

How about post where Fosco jumps to a conclusion that the "Andy" on mag's voice mail was FBI agent Andy Hicky. I doubt an agent would leave their name, even just their first name on a CI source's voicemail. It's a good way to get someone killed fast.

Re: ANP getting interesting - 09/29/13 02:02 AM

Thise are some very good posts StonePark. Good stuff, thanks
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET